Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jenifferlove_williams@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

genna avor (princepaul1234@yahoo.com)

Unread postby duckhunter » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:49 pm

New tactic from Genna Avor, different email address.

MY DEAR
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred to a Swiss Account with the cooperation of a new partner from Spain who is an international businessman. Presently I'm in Spain for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Now contact Reverend father Emmanuel George ( St John Catholic Church ) his contact is:

Name: Reverend Father Emmanuel George

Email: ( rev.father47@yahoo.com )

Phone Number ( +221-774-311-765 )

Address. No 201 Rul City,Dakar.Senegal.

Ask him to send you the total check of $150,000.00 ( One Hundred an fifty Thousand US Dollars) that I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempt to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with Reverend father Emmanuel George and instruct him where to send the amount to you. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffering at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects, which the new partner and I are having at hand. Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Reverend father Emmanuel George who have been taken caring of me when i was in the refugee camp, on your behalf for you to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Reverend father Emmanuel George and he will send the check to you without any delay.
THANKS
GENNA

Ip address: 41.82.195.137 Senegal
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

tinadabah@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:28 am

Email:

Good day my dear xxx
I thank you, again today, I just leave the camp now to write this e-mail and to be sure and know how they are there in your country? I think they're good. Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and I would like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. I can use the Internet as a result of the Rev fathers office computer. I can tell you're the only person to tell me about this matter.

Remember I trust you honey that is why I am giving all this information!. My love is for you and only you, I would like to hear your voice, please call the Reverend and tell him you want to talk to me and he will call me immediately. You can call the Reverend and ask him the best time to call

I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and all I said is to find a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. You will have 20% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice, and I'm too young to handle such large numbers.

In this regard I would like to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them you are my foreign partner and you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $ 2,700,000.00 dollars deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin to your account in your country. The bank's contact information is as follows,

CITY BARCLAYS BANK PLC, London.
The name of the transfer officer is Mr. Morgan Brown
Bank phone number +447024011246
Bank Office Fax number +447024011347
Bank email address (citybankslondon@aol.com) or
Bank email address (citybankctranfer@aol.com)

This is my late father's account details.
Account Number: (8562359814)
Account holder: (Mayor Dr. Jonathan Desmond Dabah)
Deposited amount ($ 2,700,000.00 U.S. dollars)
Then the Kin Beneficiary: (Miss TINA Dabah)

Contact them now on how to transfer $ 2,700,000.00 dollars deposited by my late father of which am the next of kin. I put my life in your hand so that after the transfer takes their 20% for helping with the transfer of money remaining to Remember will help me in the area of ​​investment of this fund because I can `t be able to do it myself.

My dear I am glad that God has brought me from this situation and I promise to be kind and also needs to invest this money since I am still too young to handle it as you know. Like I said before, this camp is like a prison and my prayers is to leave here as soon as possible.

Please be sure to contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.

Awaiting to hear from you!

Header:

Received: from [41.82.88.234]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 10:33:59 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Please my love contact this bank as soon as possible to know how to transfer money to your account

Originating IP: 41.82.88.234
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

unicegarba@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:12 am

On 4pp l:

Hi From Peace.

I am writing with the earnest prayer that my attention will meet favorably with you. I don't know quite where to begin. Let me start by saying, simply, that I am inspired to sending you this e-mail in my quest for you for someone I could call my own, However, I am Ms. Peace Coumber by name,My aim here is to meet someone that will be my friend and we grow into a full fleshed relationship and then we can move to the next level which is love. I am not here for any games, and I am not looking for a player, but if you are seriously looking for a serious relationship like I do then let’s make it happen. I will email you my picture once I receive permission that we can go on and be friends. Looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible. I believe we can move from here. Have a nice and a productive day.
Thank you for your time.

Ms. Peace Coumber.

NOTE; contact me with this email address [ unicegarba@yahoo.com ]

Profile elements:

nora30
I am a:Woman
Birthday:16.06.1986
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

unicegarba@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:13 am

Email:

Hello My Dear.
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.How was your day today?.
Mine a little hot over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is Peace Coumber (24yrs) single and never married, i am from
Liberia in west Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp
here in Senegal As a result of the civil war that was fought in
my country some years.
My late father Dr Wilson Awa Coumber was chairman managing director
(AWA INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD),in MONROVIA the capital of my country,and
he was also the personal adviser to the former head of state before
the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother
and father in a cold blood.
It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a
nearby country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee..I send and receive
e-mails in the office of our Reverend, He has been so kind to me since i became close
to him during one of his visitation to the clinic in the camp when i was sick.
I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your
hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about
myself in my next mail.
Hoping to hear from you soonest!
Peace.

The picture received by email is reported in the topic above.

+ one bikini picture

Header:

Received: from [41.190.3.12]
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 23:47:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I will like to know you more

Originating IP: 41.190.3.12
Originating ISP: Emts Limited / Etisalat Nigeria
City: Port Harcourt
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

lauren_love24@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:07 pm

On 4pp l:

Hi Dear !

How are you doing today, i hope every thing is fine,? if so thanks be to God almighty who made it so ,My name is Miss Lauren,i am a girl, I saw your profile so I decided to extend my greetings to you.

For a serious relationship, right now I can’t really say what prompted my drive to write you, but I do have the mind that you could be a nice person.

I have an interest to meet people from out side my continent to be friends. It is my Believe that there are nice people out there who can appreciate the value of friendship.

Personal I might not be very beautiful physically like most ladies in your country, but I think I have a beautiful mind, and the beauty to hold my own, Which is more valuable to me, and to be your friend even more than that ,but as time goes on we will know better.

please write me through my email address (lauren_love24@yahoo.com) if you are interested to see my pictures,

Friends are like cloths without them you feel naked, I believe to be friend with you.

Awaiting your reply soon to my email here (lauren_love24@ /y/ ahoo.com) have a nice day and remain Blessed.

Regards,

Lauren.

Profile elements:

mumkiss - no picture
TRUE LOVE
I am a:Woman
Birthday:03.04.1988
Looking for:Man
Hobbies:ANY
Height:4'7" (140cm) or below
Smoker:Never smoked
Drinker:Never
Children:no children
Want Children:Yes, I want children
Relationship:Woman
Education:High School
Language:English
Body Type:About average
Eye Color:Brown
Hair Color:Black

With the same email adress ans same massmail text "she" was active on net log as sandra_55love, but the profile is already suspended.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Miss Lauren <lauren_love24@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:08 pm

Email:

How do you do over there? I hope you are doing well?

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail, how are you today i hope all is well and fine with you including your health and job.

My name is Miss lauren, Majer,(24years), single and never been married, i am from Post Sudan, Sudan in Africa and presently residing in the missionary here in Senegal where i ran for refuge due to the political civil war in my country which is still going on now.

I am in sufferings here in this missionary and i really need help from a man by encouraging me and good advice in life and to help me to come out from this situation.

My late father Dr. Martin Majer Gai, he is the (Deputy Speaker of Southern Assembly), also the (CEO of MAJER TECHNICAL INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD), in Port Sudan in Sudan.

During the war, the rebel loyal to one of the greedy business associate of my late father attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to this country Senegal capital of (Dakar)by the help of (UN) united nations peace keeping force where i am living now, the missionary headed by a Reverend Father name(STEVEN ADAM), i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office
I would like to know more about you, your likes dislikes and your hobbies and what you are doing presently, i like to meet understanding,sincere,truthfully,kindly and friendly and more to that,a man of vision and truth. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.

Here is my pictures, have a nice day.

I awaits to hearing from you soonest.

Thanks,

Miss lauren.

Both pictures sended by email are already reported here.

Header:

Received: from [41.208.186.211]
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 05:36:26 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Please I will like to know more about you.

Originating IP: 41.208.186.211
Originating ISP: Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Mary love mary_44love@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:25 pm

New identity/email address for this set of photos

From freedateboom.com: nmary800, 24, Juno USA

Spam:
Hi Dear, mary_44love/@/y/ah/oo/.co/m (mary_44love@yahoo.com)

How are you doing today, i hope every thing is fine,? if so thanks be to God almighty who made it so ,My name is miss mary,i am a girl, I saw your profile so I decided to extend my greetings to you.

Right now I can’t really say what prompted my drive to write you, but I do have the mind that you could be a nice person.

I have an interest to meet people from out side my continent to be friends. It is my Believe that there are nice people out there who can appreciate the value of friendship.

Personal I might not be very beautiful physically like most ladies in your country, but I think I have a beautiful mind, and the beauty to hold my own, Which is more valuable to me, and to be your friend even more than that ,but as time goes on we will know better.

please write me through my private email address(mary_44love@yahoo.com) to send you my pictures ok.

Friends are like cloths without them you feel naked, I believe to be friend with you.

Awaiting your respond soon ,have a nice day and remain Blessed.

Regards,

mary.

Email:
How do you do over there? I hope you are doing well?

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail, how are you today i hope all is well and fine with you including your health and job.

My name is Miss Mary, Majer,(24years), single and never been married, i am from Post Sudan, Sudan in Africa and presently residing in the missionary here in Senegal where i ran for refuge due to the political civil war in my country which is still going on now.

I am in sufferings here in this missionary and i really need help from a man by encouraging me and good advice in life and to help me to come out from this situation.

My late father Dr. Martin Majer Gai, he is the (Deputy Speaker of Southern Assembly), also the (CEO of MAJER TECHNICAL INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD), in Port Sudan in Sudan.

During the war, the rebel loyal to one of the greedy business associate of my late father attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to this country Senegal capital of (Dakar)by the help of (UN) united nations peace keeping force where i am living now, the missionary headed by a Reverend Father name(STEVEN ADAM), i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office
I would like to know more about you, your likes dislikes and your hobbies and what you are doing presently, i like to meet understanding,sincere,truthfully,kindly and friendly and more to that,a man of vision and truth. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.

Here is my pictures, have a nice day.

I awaits to hearing from you soonest.

Thanks,

Miss Mary.

Ip address 41.83.14.54 Senegal

"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

cynthiakarume1@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:47 pm

On net log,

Hello,
My name is Cynthia. i saw your profile here (net log.com ) today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more and establish a relationship that is based on truth and trust with you i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address (cynthiakarume1@yahoo.com)
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above please i have some thing very very important i will like to tell you. I believe we can start from here!
Remember the distance or colure does not matter but love matters allot in life.
Cynthia... ( cynthiakarume1@yahoo.com)
please send me your email to my mail in box

Profile elements:

cynthiakarumecn
female - 25 years, New York City, United States
135 visitors since 18 September 2012.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Cynthia Karume <cynthiakarume1@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:48 pm

Email:

Hello Dear,
I am very happy to receive your reply today,Thanks for your acceptance to my proposal,How was your day?,Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal.Like I told you before my name is Cynthia. Karume,24yrs old,single and never married before.I believe that it is important we get to know each other better for trust and confidence which is necessary in any good and lasting relationship built on truth and real love.
I love reading and spots and like to visit parks and garden to be close to nature. I love children too and will like to have many children when i get married.I am from Ivory Coast in West Africa and i am presently staying in a refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Dr Federick Karume was the managing director of Fredcocoa and Associates (Ltd) and he was the personal advicer to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.
I have a special reason why I decided to contact you.
Please listen to this,Because of my urgency need of your help i have to give you more information about me with the hope that you will truly help me as i expect,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading banks in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $7.3( Seven Million three Hundred Thousand US Dollars) and the bank gave me a condition to get a foreign partner who will stand for me due to my living status,
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send me some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I will give you all the necessary information about the money and will introduce you directly to the bank transfer manager for discussions because the manager is waiting for me now to present my partner so that they release this money to me.As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to work or engage in any business or financial matters,be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country and I will like to come over to your country and start a new life and go back to school because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
I kept this secret from people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you, i like honest and understanding people and a man of vision, truth and hardworking,
In this Refugee camp its like one staying in the prison because you do not have freedom of your own,I hope by Gods joy i will come out of here soon if everything works out well between me and you together.I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to because they all ran away in the middle of the war in my country,The only person i have now is ( Rev.Henry joshua ) who is the pastor of (CHRIST THE LIGHT CHURCHES) here in the camp,he has been very nice to me since i came here,you can reach me through the reverend's telephone number.
His telephone number is (+221765012967)
If you call just tell him that you want to speak with me (the girl that came from Ivory coast),he will send for me in the hostel to come and answer your call,
Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you,have a nice day and think about me,awaiting to hear from you soonest,I attarch my picture bellow i will send you another one in my next mail and i will like to see your own.
Yours in love
Cynthia

Both pictures sended by email are reported above by duckhunter at May 10 2012.

Header:

Received: from [41.82.85.89]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 23:49:32 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: MY DEAR THIS IS MY FULL LIFE STORY WITH LOVE AND TRUST

Originating IP: 41.82.85.89
Originating ISP: Sonatel
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

peace100desmond@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:32 pm

On wedatefree:

peace100desmond@ yahoo.com
HELLO
Ho w are you today, I hope all is well with you .I am sorry,to worry you with my Proposal for a relationship with you,but I know that you will grant my request in good faith and
understanding My name is peace,I just went Through your profile I have no options than letting you Know that I am interested in having a relationship with you,I will also like to Know you the more, you can send an email to my email.
address(pea ce100desmond@yahoo.c om) so that I can send you more details about my self Including my picture. I am waiting for
your mail to my email address above. Yours Sincerely peace
please try to contact me directly to my E-mail address,

Profile elements:

babygir1 - no picture
25 y/o female from alabama, USA
student
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.