Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jenifferlove_williams@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Promise Desmond promise_desmond@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Thu May 10, 2012 11:13 pm

Promise Desmond promise_desmond@yahoo.com
From Friendsy: PROMISE1, female, 24, New York, United States

Spam:
Interesting,
How is everything with you, I picked interest on you after going through your short profile. I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site. Please i will like you to contact me, through my private e-mail via: (promise_desmond@yahoo.com)
So we can get to know each other better,and i well give you my pictures and also tell you more about me OK.Yours Friend Promise.

Email:
My Lovely One please I Need Your Assistance‏

Hello my Dear,
How are you today,
firstly I thank you for your reaction to my email; enline with the message, awhich I have sent to you.How is every thing over there in your country,i believe that you are in good health, and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is ( Promise Desmond ) i am (24years old) but your age doesn't matter in a real relationship, I am from (Rwanda in East Africa,) 5.2ft tall, fair in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago..

My late father Late Dr. Philip Desmond; was a politician and the managing director of a (Gold & Mine Industry.) in Kigali (the capital of Rwanda, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother in cold blood.

Right now, as i am talking to you, i am the only person alive in my family, and I managed to make my way to a near by country (Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend Pastor and i am using his computer to send these message to you now.

Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me please, its just that i don't know what else to do, because my situation here as the refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore, i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you with out fear, though i don't know who you are before, but i believe that you can not betray it at the end.

I have communicated you because of my difficult situation here in this refugees camp, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the pastor (Reverend Peter Emose) , who is the pastor of the (CHRIST DE SAVIOR MISSION)
here in the camp, he has been very nice to every body in the camp, but we are not living with him, rather we are leaving in the hostel, which is divided into two sections, one for the male, and the other for the female.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221 771229428 ).. if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me (Promise) he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privileged to any thing, be it phone or money what ever, because it is against the law of this country.

My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even no one knows about it except the Reverend father that knows about it),

I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me, which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is $6.7 ( Six million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it, you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it, is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So, i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision, hardworking and GOD fearing people.

My favorite language is English and French but i speak English very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you, this is my pictures. I will send you more in my next mail. Have a nice day and think about me. waiting to hear from you soonest.i attach my pictures for you.
Yours in love,
Miss Promise

Ip address: 41.82.92.223 Senegal

This is the third Senegal scammer I've posted who uses photos of this girl

"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Re: bintaweah33@live.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon May 14, 2012 3:06 pm

binta weah
bintaweah33@live.com

sweet heart, i am sorry for not being able to reply your mail and what you demanded from me
with all pleasure i will proved that to you, because i am not trying to cheat you my love;all i want
you to do as to proved myself first, contact the bank to verified whether it is true or not, after that i will
scan those document and send them to you as to clear myself.please try and contact the bank let know how to transfer
the money into your account so as to enable me to have life with you, i need you help please.
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

nancybaby78@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 14, 2012 7:13 pm

On 4pp l:

Hello
My name is Nancy. i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures here is my email address [nancybaby78@gmail.com] I believe we can move from here! Am waiting for your mail to my email address above because i have alot to tell you,
Lot's of love,Miss Nancy.

nancy4life
I am a:Woman
Birthday:10.02.1989
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

Email:

My dear,
How is your day? Mine is fine over here in Dakar..Thanks for your mail.
Like I said my name is Nancy Duncan ,Am 23yrs single tall and fair in complexion, Very good looking girl that is very sharing, giving, caring and loving girl, above all God fearing and trusted.I really want to have a good relationship with you.A relationship of deep feeling that will construct a mutual understanding ,I'm from ivory coast in west Africa and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war going on in my country.My late father Dr Daniel Kablan Duncan was former Prime Minister of Côte d'Ivoire,and presently the Maneging director of Duncan's Fan industrial company before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father.It was only me that is alive now and we managed to make our way to near by country Senegal where we are living now in a refugee camp.I send and receive e-mails in the office of our Reverend,He has been so kind to me since i became close to him during one of his visitations to the clinic in the camp when i was sick. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture .Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Picture: Image

Google IP

Subject: FROM NANCY

Dearest
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail today,How are you today
hope all is well and fine? mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar
Senegal.just like i told you in my first mail that i'm from
ivory-coast, but due to the war in my country, that cost the dead of
my father and my mother which made me to stay hear as a refugees. my
condition here is terrible Its just like one staying in the prison and
i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.i don't have any
relatives now whom i can go to all our relatives ran away in the
middle of the war the only person i have now is (Rev Father Paul
Frank). who is the pastor of the (Christ the king Churches) here in
the camp,he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not
living with him rather i'm leaving in the women's hostel(in the camp)
because here they have two hostels one for the men the other for
women.The Pastors Tel number is ( +221-762-946-201 ) if you call and
tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the
hostel because of my condition here i don't have any right or
privilege to some things be it money or whatever because it is against
the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only
attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my
being in this situation now took place. Please listen to this,i have
my late father's statement of account and death certificate (as his
next of kin)here with me which i will send to you latter,because when
he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in
United kingdom which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in
question is $7.5m(Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) So what
i need from you is, for you to see that this money is transferred to
a good account and also to make arrangement on how i will come over
and stay with you and continue my life and education. My choosing you
is a question i knew you must ask and i think it is a good question.i
have two reasons for choosing you, i choosed you because it is the
will of God.and i believe knowing you will bring hope back again to
my life.my choosing you does not mean i do not have anybody from
Africa.i have two uncles,that is my late fathers junior brothers whom
i think are suppose to be taking care of me but they do not care,all
they did was to sell my late father's houses and company to one Mr
Olson Steven from united states and enjoy the money with their wives.
I wanted to tell Olson about it but should my uncles know of the
money,they can kill me ,so as to eat the money,it was as if my father
saw their deed because he told the implication of having a big money
in Africa and that was the reason while he made the deposit in
Scotland.the day i wrote you first,i picked up three address from a
dating site and i prayed over it with my Rev,father.he broth a pieces
of paper and wrote the three email address in it and fold it,he ask me
to pick one and i picked your email address,then i decided to write
you and i also believe that it is the will of God. However you can
call me with the reverend office phone line, my favorite language is
English but our official language is French ,but i speak English very
fluently because i attended an American and English speaking private
school in my country for almost all my school,I will like you to send
me some of your pictures and also try to call me as requested so that
we can hear each other voices,i have a lot to tell,i will be thinking
about you so much,as i will be waiting to hear from you soonest,
have a wonderful day,
Miss Nancy.

Header:

Received: by 10.182.169.70 with HTTP
Subject: MY FULL LIFE STORY WITH LOVE AND TRUST

"She" read "her" emails using one senegalese IP:

To nancybaby78@gmail.com
Opened on 41.83.13.122

IP: 41.83.13.122
Decimal: 693308794
Hostname: 41.83.13.122
ISP: SONATEL
Organization: SONATEL
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Queen Jobe <jobe.queen@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 17, 2012 3:47 pm

On 4pp l:

Hello
my name is Queen
i saw your profile today and became interested in you, i will like to know you the more, and i want you to send an email to my mail so that i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am. Here is my email address [jobe.queen@yahoo.com] I believe we can move from here. I am waiting for your reply in my mail don't send it in the site.
[Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters allot in life]

[jobe.queen@yahoo.com]

Profile elements:

queenjobe123
looking for someone to call my own whom God give
Birthday:01.03.1985
Hobbies:acting
Height:5'8"-5'11" (171-180cm)
Smoker:Never smoked
Drinker:Never
Children:no children
Want Children:Yes, I want children
Relationship:Woman, Man
Education:High School
Ethnicity:African
Religion:Christian
Body Type:Big and lovely
Eye Color:Black
Hair Color:Black
by God grace am humbly and respectful

Email:

Hello my dearest,
How are you today?, my name is Queen jammeh.
I am 24 years old girl 5'8 "tall from Gambia in West Africa.
I am presently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal with my younger brother Kumba as a result of the political crisis which happened in our country that lead to a (10) ten years imprisonment of my beloved father Baba jammeh
My father Baba jammeh is the chairman of the leading party (APRC) of the president Dr. Alh.A.J.J Jammeh of the republic of Gambia, West Africa.

I and my younger brother are the only surviving soul of my imprisonmate father. We managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where we are now living as refugees in order to secure our life since we don't have any other alternative.

Please i will like to know more about you, your likes and dislikes and what you are doing presently for a living now. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.
Attached here is me and my brothers picture.
Waiting for your reply as soon as possible.
Your Love Queen

Imagemother

2 "brother" pictures not posted

Image mary76

Header:

Received: from [41.82.77.28]
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 09:34:25 +0100 (BST)
Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU SOON OK.

Originating IP: 41.82.77.28
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jenifferlove_williams@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:00 am

this time on date me free, but it is down by moment :cry:

Received: from [41.214.11.66]
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 15:56:55 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: WITH LOVE AND TRUST I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU

Dearest In Heart,
Thanks for your Immediate response to my e-mail, How are you doing today? hope fine and you are perfectly doing well in health. My name is Cynthia Desmond , I am from Rwanda in Central Africa. 24years of old,5ft 8inches tall, Single never married, Black hair and brown eyes.

I am presently living in Senegal due to the Civil War fought in my country some years ago. My Father ( Dr Philip Desmond was the CHAIRMAN MANAGING DIRECTOR OF DESMOND & SONS INDUSTRIAL S COMPANY IN THE CAPITAL CITY OF MY COUNTRY ( KIGALI ), Also the PERSONAL ADVISER to the former HEAD OF STATE, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning & kill him & my mother, With My younger sister.

It's only me that is alive because I wasn't around when this happened, I was in the University where am schooling, am doing my first year in accountant, I then manage to abscond to following west African country (SENEGAL ) where am residing now in '' REFUGEE CAMP'' Due to the problematic situation which am passing through here In this camp. We are not eligible to go out from the camp unless we took permission.
Its just like one staying in the prison But I believe by Gods grace i will extricate here soon.

l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives abscond in the middle of the war the only one l have now is Rev.Kevin Paul who is the pastor of the (Christ The Light Churches ) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel due to the camp have two hostels one for women & the other for men

The Pastors Tel number is (+221 774-857 -074) if you call tell him you want to speak with me, then he will send for me in the female hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any privileged to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $7.6M(Seven Million Six Hundred Thousand Us Dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

Regarding to the above i will like you to be confidential and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to confident I confide on you. I like sincere, kind, respectful, honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking.I love English language but I would like to know many other if God give me the opportunity but i speak English very good .However I will like you to call me because we still have a lot to discuss.
Attached below is my picture. I am seriously looking a nice person of kind heart in my life.
Thanks and God bless you, Looking forward to your urgent response & have a nice day.
Yours In Love,
Miss Cynthia.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:51 am

on 4 ppl:

jullybaby

i am so good

Birthday:10.11.1988
Relationship:Woman

Hello my dear friend
very please with your profile
Beside ,Love demands no Ethnic or Ages, Love is patient and kind
Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. Love does not demand its own way
Love is not irritable, and it keeps no record of when it has been wronged
Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful
and endures through every circumstance.
(jully_arnauld@yahoo.com) that's my mail contact i really cares for your relationship
I'll attach my picture To your mailbox.
thanks miss Jully
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:54 am

with very different picture....

Received: from [41.82.69.160]
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 05:31:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: NICE TO MEET YOU

Hello My Dear.
Thanks for your reply to my mail, My dear , this is a little about me and i will like to know more about you .
I am very happy to receive your mail , It gives me a lot of joy and happiness to receive your reply .

Once again My name is Miss Jully Faldon , a citizen of Somali Democratic Republic in Africa. My birthday was 6th June 1989. single and never married , 5ft 8 inches tall , 55kg weight , black hair and brown eyes .

My hobbies include , reading , cooking , dancing , taking care of people , sharing problems with others and find solution to the problems , going to beach with my friends and other social things that used to keep someone happy . I like singing , watching television , studying the bible , i am respectful , honest , sincere , etc , i dislike lies , dishonest people , promise and fail , taking others for granted , disobeying God , etc .

I am a daughter of Mr , Dabo Faldon and he was unfortunately assassinated together with my lovely mother and one of my elder brother by the wicked gunmen , but, i later discovered that it was my uncle that sent the gunmen to kill them because of a thing that i will like to disclose to you if i know you very well because it is confidential .

It was only me and my younger brother is alive for now out of a family of five. But, i can't find my brother again , I don't know if he is alive or not , but , i believe and pray that where ever he is, God must surely protect him , I managed to make my way to a country called Senegal where i am leaving now in the Orphanage camp, because of my wicked uncle , because he wanted to kill me so that he will collect everything he need, but, i ran away with my father's file. but , the most thing that made me to leave my country Somalia is because of crises and famine.

I would like you to tell me little more about yourself, I have much to tell you .
Bye for now and have a nice day and i hope to hear from you soon.

Yours always,
Jully Faldon
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:01 am

cynthia01des@yahoo.in

My Darling Sweetheart,
Thanks a lot for your response, I will also like to touch & see you face to face,please call me today or tomorrow 14:00 GMT with the reverend phone I will be waiting for your call due to it have been the cry of my heart to hear your voice. I want to inform you that before i contacted you, I saw your profile that you matched mine and you are the type of man i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with.

Note: I am not going to give your love to another man you will satisfy me, needless of looking for another man. Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.I confide you dear that's why i am giving you all this information. My love is for you and only you alone,You can call me with the Reverend number around 14: 00GMT, i will be there waiting your important call.

Notice: I have already informed the bank about my plans to claim this Fund and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.You will have 18% of the total money helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice. Therefore, i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 7.6million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.The contact information of the bank are as follows,

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PL C
OFFICE,36 ST ANDREW SQUARE UK.
TEL+447 024 079 803
http://www.rbs.com
The name of transfer officer Mr Nelson M Smith
Email :rbscustomer_nelson@excite.co.uk
Email :nelson_rbs@switched.com

Contact them now on how to transfer the $7.6 (Seven Million Six Hundred Thousand US Dollars)deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin. Honestly I am happy that God has brought you to see me out from this execrable situation which am passing through and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life Including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.

As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and I pray always to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours forever in love,
Miss Cynthia
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:53 pm

jully_arnauld@yahoo.com

Hello My Dearest ,
I am writing to you with love , trust and care .
How are you doing today , I hope all is well with you over there ?
I so much appreciate your mail and i really love it ,

As i told you in my previous mail , how I'm living in the Orphanage camp here in Senegal , because of my wicked uncle who wanted to kill me , life here is not been easy for me , My condition here is terrible It's just like one staying in the prison even to eat here is a problem for me and i hope by Gods grace i will come out from here soon.

However, I would like to get acquainted with you closer. I think you're just not against our acquaintance ? I understand between us large distance. But I hope that it will not be a problem for us and it will not prevent our acquaintance. Perhaps you think I'm too young and we have a difference in age, but it has no value for me because I wrote to you consciously.

I want to have a relationship with a man who is older than me. This ensures that we will not have errors, which are usually in people younger. I hope you understand me. If you have any other questions to me, ask me. I really want to take a closer look at you.

I don't have any relatives whom i can go to now , the only person i have now is Rev . David Thomas Emmanuel who is the leader here in the Orphanage camp , He has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because here they have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The reverend's cell phone number is ,

NAME . Reverend . David Thomas Emmanuel.
PHONE NUMBER :
(00221 777 478 688).

My dear Friend , i don't have any thing to say now , but , am waiting to hear from you as soon as you receive this mail , if you call , tell the Reverend that you want to speak with me Jully Faldon , It's my pleasure to express my feelings to you , because , i don't have any other person by my side, i have accepted you to rule in my life, and i would like to go further with you , tell me what you think about me ,

I would like to know more about you , your real name , your likes and dislikes , your hobbies , and what you are doing presently . I would like to discuss something with you but i found it difficult because we never know each other much, I will tell you more about myself in my next mail and the reason i need your assistant it is confidential but i need to hear from you first that you are there for me and please if i disclose it to you , do not let anyone know about it,

The attached file are my picture and i will be waiting to receive your mail with your picture ( s ) . I pray to God to guide and protect you in all you are doing . Have a wonderful moment .

I will be going back to the hostel now , but , will check you tomorrow ,
Take very good care of your self and remain blessed and protected ,
Yours , Faithful , Jully .
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:54 am

cynthia01des@yahoo.in

Hello My Dearest,

How are you over there in my dream country? with hope that you are in good health. dear, i pray that time and life will bring us together, i want you to know what i told you concerning my situation and my late father fund is true and God is my witness.

Dear, think about this, if you were in my shoes, will you lie to some one who is willing to help you out?listen very carefully i rather die than to lie to you that is a vow i made to my God that i will never disappoint you even in my grave, i have attach my late father statement of account, death certificate and my camp ID as you requested, dear, i seriously need your help, please go ahead and contact the the bank so that we can know the possibilities of the transfer and keep me inform about any information you receive from them. i will be waiting to read from you.
Yours endless in love,
Miss Cynthia.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.