Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jenifferlove_williams@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Re: rosy_dwe404@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:08 pm

Rose Escaped the Dreaded Camp:
HELLO,
I am pleased to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner in the UK. I am currently in the UK for my studies here in the UK, meanwhile, I will not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring funds that we raised this in some way.

Now you need to contact the Rev.Father who used to be a good father to me when I was in Dakar, Senegal, his name is Rev Father Patrick Mbali and his email address is as follows ( patrick_mbali@yahoo.com ). and his

i told him to send a certified bank Cheque of $100.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciate your efforts at that time very much. so feel free to contact the Rev Father and instruct him where to send you the money.

Please let me know immediately you receive so we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. At this point, I'm very busy here because of my studies and I some project and the investor has to hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Rev Father on your behalf to receive that Cheque. So do not hesitate to contact him and he will send the amount to you without any delay.

and please do not forget to inform me as soon as the Cheque received
Take care and God bless you and goodbye for now.
yours friend
Mrs Rosy.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.214.119.62] by web161006.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 05 Aug 2014 03:55:43 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SEVMTE8sDQpJIGFtIHBsZWFzZWQgdG8gaW5mb3JtIHlvdSBhYm91dCBteSBzdWNjZXNzIGluIGdldHRpbmcgdGhvc2UgZnVuZHMgdHJhbnNmZXJyZWQgdW5kZXIgdGhlIGNvb3BlcmF0aW9uIG9mIGEgbmV3IHBhcnRuZXIgaW4gdGhlIFVLLiBJIGFtIGN1cnJlbnRseSBpbiB0aGUgVUsgZm9yIG15IHN0dWRpZXMgaGVyZSBpbiB0aGUgVUssIG1lYW53aGlsZSwgSSB3aWxsIG5vdCBmb3JnZXQgeW91ciBwYXN0IGVmZm9ydHMgYW5kIGF0dGVtcHRzIHRvIGFzc2lzdCBtZSBpbiB0cmFuc2ZlcnJpbmcgZnVuZHMgdGgBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/699 YahooMailWebService/0.8.198.689
Message-ID: <1407236143.57048.YahooMailBasic@web161006.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 03:55:43 -0700
Subject: THANKS FOR YOUR PAST EFFORT
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

vivianjohnson22@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:00 pm

vivia70
Male / Single
26 - Abilene / United States

Slogan
I am interest in a man
About Me
I am a nice girl looking for a nice man for friend ship and loveI am a nice girl looking for a nice man for friend ship and loveI am a nice girl looking for a nice man for friend ship and loveI am a nice girl looking for a nice man for friend ship and loveI am a nice girl looking for a nice man for friend ship and loveI am a nice girl looking for a nice man for friend ship and loveI am a nice girl looking for a nice man for friend ship and loveI am a nice girl looking for a nice man for friend ship and loveI am a nice girl looking for a nice man for friend ship and loveI am a nice girl looking for a nice man for friend ship and love
Looking For
I am a nice girl looking for a nice man for friend ship and loveI am a nice girl looking for a nice man for friend ship and loveI am a nice girl looking for a nice man for friend ship and loveI am a nice girl looking for a nice man for friend ship and loveI am a nice girl looking for a nice man for friend ship and loveI am a nice girl looking for a nice man for friend ship and loveI am a nice girl looking for a nice man for friend ship and loveI am a nice girl looking for a nice man for friend ship and loveI am a nice girl looking for a nice man for friend ship and love
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Athletic
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Eyes
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 130
Weight(kg) 200
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Aquarius

hello

My name is Vivian .i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know more about you,and i want you to send mail to my email address so that i can give you my picture for you to know whom and.Here is my email address ( vivianjohnson22@hotmail.com)i believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life)

Please reply me with my email address here

(vivianjohnson22@hotmail.com)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

favourjones25@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:19 am

favour
Female

hello how are you?my name is favour your profile interes me so much so i decided to have a conversation with you,please i will like you to write me back through my email adress(favourjones25@hotmail.com) so that i will reply you from there with more of my pictures and tell you about my self,my email adress is (favourjones25@hotmail.com),hope to see you mail.

lots of love from favour.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: vivianjohnson22@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:36 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
Dearest,
I am happy to hear from you again. How are you today?.
Mine i thanks God almighty for This day, just that In this Church we are only allowed to go out only on Mondays and Fridays of the weeks.

It’s just like one staying in the prison, i hope by God's grace i will come out of here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the of the tragedy the only person i have now is Rev. Pastor Simon Duck, who is the pastor of the (His Light Bible Church Int’l) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here. He is in charge of the all Orphanages here.

but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the Church has two hostels one for boys the other for girls. i am living in room 15 of the girls hostel.

The Pastors Tel number is (00221 77 335 55 64) Please i will like you to call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me, from the hostel to come to his office to speak with you.

As an Orphanage here i don't have any right or privileged to anything be it money or whatever because i most have my international passport or Identity card before I can work round and search for job.

I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year as a law student before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this, i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because (Before the death of my Father in 2011, He deposited a sum of ($ 7.8 million dollars) in the leading bank which my name appears as the next of kin. Already I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money but the bank told me to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the claim of the money due to my Single status and present condition here in Senegal.

As an Orphan and Single lady I don’t have a direct claim over the money but I can only have it through an appointed representative...
Please try sending to me all your information so that I will give you the bank information for you to contact them.

(1) Your Home address----------------------------------

(2) Your full name --------------------------------------

(3) Your phone number---------------------------------

(4) Your fax number if any ------------------------------

(5) Your occupation----------------------------------

(6) Your bank contact--------------------------------

(7) Your age -------------------------------

Please my dear I will like you to help me in claiming this money so that I can come over to meet with you for a better life.
My dear I will like to know your willingness to assist me in this claim so that I can give you the full contact of the bank for you to contact them for verification and confirmation.

So, i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account (i don't mean that you should give me your account) and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

I kept this secret to people in the Church here the only person that knows about it now is you because i trust you that you will be of assistance to me.

So, in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't relate it to anyone. because i am afraid of losing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and Person of vision, truth and hardworking Person. The money in question was made by my late Father through his cocoa and mine gold career and that is why i don't want anyone here to know about it until i travel out from here.

My favorite language is English but i speak French and English very fluently.
Meanwhile i will like you to call me like as i said i have a lot to tell you.
Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours in love,
Vivian.

HEADER:
Received: from BLU182-W20 ([65.55.116.73]) by BLU004-OMC3S15.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Tue, 19 Aug 2014 08:06:05 -0700
X-TMN: [rJ4fZdeGcrRVcwElpsGkKAJZWJRs0nS3]
X-Originating-Email: [vivianjohnson22@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BLU182-W20615F0FA68337BC876BA8B1D50@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: vivianjohnson22@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_a4fb1e88-b746-4212-8d85-73ff503d8d02_"

Dearest,
I thank you ones again this evening, I just snacked out from the camp to the rev Fathers office now, to write you this mail and to be sure and know how are you over there? reaching here now saw your mail. Please I have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and I will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.

Remember I trust you Honey that is why I am giving you all this information’s!.
All my love is for you and you alone. I will like to hear your voice please, just call the Rev Father and tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me immediately. You can call the Reverend Father and ask him the best time to call me.

I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. You will have 15% of the total money for helping me out, and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice since I am too young to handle such huge amount. In this regards I will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $7.8 million dollars deposited by my late father of which I am the next of kin to your account in your country.
The contact information’s of the bank is as follows,

BARCLAY BANK LONDON PLC.
Email address (davidlawman2@aol.com) or (barclaysbankplclondonbarclays@aol.co.uk)
The name of the transfer officer is Mr. David Lawman
Telephone number+44 703 187 69 92
Office Fax number ++44-870-4253 970.
Contact them now on how to transfer the $7.8 million dollars deposited by my late father of which I am the next of kin. I have mapped out 5% of the total money for any expenses that might come up in this transfer, so that after the transfer you will take your 15% and 5% before you can start to manage the remaining money for me. Remember you will help me out in the area of investing this fund because I can’t be able to do it by myself.

My Dear I am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and I promise to be kind and Loyal to you. and will equally need you in investing this money since I am still too young to manage it as you know. As I told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours forever.

HEADER:
Received: from BLU182-W27 ([65.55.116.73]) by BLU004-OMC3S35.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Wed, 20 Aug 2014 00:45:19 -0700
X-TMN: [jdMOipNqcdGwqvo3xEWlRjrSA4Ly6EGZ]
Message-ID: <BLU182-W27C2622B3D61FC6E7D86F4B1D20@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_c25984d2-ad14-4f56-bcfb-5a5665de065c_"

Hello Dearest,

How are you today, I hope you are fine? I just want use this a little chance to know how are you doing over there in your country, meanwhile am happy to read your massages this morning and bank respond.

Thanks for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you in your country; it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy person.

Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us I have with me here the (last statement of account (which I will give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us) and the death certificate, (which I will also give him, so he can send them to you)

I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath, from Senegal high court I have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association)

He will help us preparing those documents for transfer.

Please I will like you to contact him through email or phone today, when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of support from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father’s Account in BARCLAY'S BANK LONDON PLC, to your account in Your country.

His contact information’s are as follows,

Dr. AMADOU ALIOU senior advocate

Email address (bar.amadoualiou_worldlinkchamber@yahoo.com) OR (worldlinkchambers@hotmail.com)

Office Telephone Number is +221 76 125 05 70

So, I will like you to contact him for the preparation of the (power of attorney and get the affidavit of support) please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us.

Attached here is the copy of the (Death Certificate of my late Father and also the Statements of Account of my late Father too) I want you to quickly send it to the Bank after reading this my massage, So that the bank will confirmed it is still valid for the transfer. Once again my sweet heart I want you to keep this issue secret to everybody around you.

A big hug for you, from my deepest heart,

Yours forever

HEADER:
Received: from BLU182-W83 ([65.55.116.72]) by BLU004-OMC3S8.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Fri, 22 Aug 2014 04:25:10 -0700
X-TMN: [/whxRdy5iSb763CahrbRgPDOSRShm8rJ]
Message-ID: <BLU182-W8356917399B583C663A629B1D00@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_626de788-e431-427a-943a-de0bbcd34460_"

PICS AND DOCS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221773355564
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

FAX: +080704220870
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Bouvet Island number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

+447929134751
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Orange

+447031876992
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

FAX: +448704253970
Number billable as national rate number

+221761250570
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+221777464081
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

angelicacoulibaly@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:26 pm

angelica
Female / Single
26 - Dakar / Senegal

hello good people around the world
About Me
am a good looking young girl who care and cherish what lives gives. life is too short so you don't need to mess it up. here to look for the right and prefect person.
Looking For
am a good looking young girl who care and cherish what lives gives. life is too short so you don't need to mess it up. here to look for the right and prefect person.
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Slim
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Eyes
Appearance Very Attractive
Height(cm) 154
Weight(kg) 61
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Living Situation Live with friends
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage, Sex
Background / Cultural Values
Education University
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Virgo

Hello my dear, My Name is Angelica, i am a very beautiful young girl, I saw your profile today when i was searching for true relationship and i stopped to take very good look at it. I want you to know that i will be interested to know you better because you sound very sweet and nice in your profile so i will like us to become friends and know each other the more. Here is my email address (angelicacoulibaly@yahoo.com) send me an email today and i will send you my pictures and tell you more about me please!(Remember that distance, age or color does not matter in a really relationship but love matters allot). I am waiting for your reply now! Yours forever Angelica(angelicacoulibaly@yahoo.com)
Attachments
angelica.JPG
Wayne

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:26 pm

MY ADDITIONS TO ANGELA:
i need your help love and trust

hello Dear,
i used to be a happy and a lively girl until the war that took away the life of my parents, since that time i have never have a happy moment again in life.and i have been praying to God to give me a man of good heart who will take me as his soul mate and care for me and treat me life a real woman.thank God for bringing you into my life.

there is one top secret of my life which i want to let you know, but i want you to keep it as a secret because i have never told any one about it, but i am telling you this because of your immediate reply to my mail,that shows that you are a man of good heart. it pleased my mind and i appreciate your respond to my mail so much. but you most promise me that you will never let any body to know about this that i am about to tell you now, this is the secret of my life and as well my hull future.

the sum of $5.5 million dollars(FIVE Million FIVE Hundred Thousand Dollars) was deposited by my late father in one of the leading banks in Europe which i am the next of kin. my late father deposited this fund/money in my name just to make sure that i have a better future. this money has been in existence since the death of my father.because of my refugee status here in Dakar Senegal, the bank advice me to present a capable person who will stand on my behalf to transfer the fund/money.

now i want you to help me to transfer this fund/money which is the sum of $5.5 million dollars to your account there in your country so that i will join you over there in your country for a better future, but before that, you most promise me that you will keep this as a top secret, and never to disclose it to any other person for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it, my hull future is in that money.and also you most assure me that you are trustworthy, dependable,honest, and capable to handle this transaction.then after that, i will give you all the full information's that you need to know on how to transfer the fund/money.

i don't have a phone,but here is the contact number of our Reverend here in the camp,his name is Rev.father Gabriel Johnson and the number is (+221-773897258)you can call me in this number and he will send his secretary to get me from our hostel to answer your call.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed in you, i like honest and understanding people and a man of vision,truth and hardworking, i will be waiting for your positive reply to this matter,thank you very much for your concern, hoping to hear from you soon.
YOURS FOR EVER

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.73.120] by web172605.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 30 Sep 2014 08:14:38 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,aSBuZWVkIHlvdXIgaGVscCBsb3ZlIGFuZCB0cnVzdAoKaGVsbG8gRGVhciwKaQogdXNlZCB0byBiZSBhIGhhcHB5IGFuZCBhIGxpdmVseSBnaXJsIHVudGlsIHRoZSB3YXIgdGhhdCB0b29rIGF3YXkgdGhlIApsaWZlIG9mIG15IHBhcmVudHMsIHNpbmNlIHRoYXQgdGltZSBpIGhhdmUgbmV2ZXIgaGF2ZSBhIGhhcHB5IG1vbWVudCAKYWdhaW4gaW4gbGlmZS5hbmQgaSBoYXZlIGJlZW4gcHJheWluZyB0byBHb2QgdG8gZ2l2ZSBtZSBhIG1hbiBvZiBnb29kIApoZWFydCB3aG8gd2lsbCB0YWtlIG1lIGFzIGhpcyABMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.696
References: <CABd=3yixsGfup23+C16Mh4gXiykXbi+geH9aetHwxGByzoPUFw@mail.gmail.com> <1411984763.83338.YahooMailNeo@web172605.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <CABd=3yiOx2Vi2+d2vma0TLvVLdraq8O58GLNwxHvGgOm_EXJ3Q@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1412061278.31267.YahooMailNeo@web172605.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 08:14:38 +0100
Reply-To: Angelica Coulibaly <angelicacoulibaly@yahoo.com>

contact my bank now

my dear,refugee camp is like one living in hell.life here is too bad to talk about. i want you to contact the bank for the transfer procedures. Here is what you must copy and send to the bank. You will add your name and you copy and send to the bank. The bank will advise on the best way you can transfer this money in your account.

Standard Chartered Bank Plc
01 Aldermanbury Square,
London, EC2V 7SB,
United Kingdom

Transfer Agent
Mr. Oxford mcmoris

Hopefully this email finds you in good health. I am Mr ................
I am. ............ ... I am a foreign partner to Miss Angelica Coulibaly gave me this information to the caller to verify the existence of their parents, ultimately, with the bank of her deceased father is commonly known as Dr. Mamadou Coulibaly a deposit of U.S. $ 5, 5 million. SCB/IO/45121/0055478-541/2004 your account with no bank.
Next of kin: Miss Angelica Coulibaly.

Sir can you confirm that account and give me the necessary procedure to go through to get this money transferred to my account

Regards ...........................

E-mail the bank:
stranferdepart@aol.com

Phone Number:::: 0044 703 187 8638 / 0044 703 186 5581

I think I must stop here and wait to hear from you soon.
Bye and Have a good day.
Yours in Love
Miss Angelica

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.121.153] by web172605.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 01 Oct 2014 09:48:02 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,CmNvbnRhY3QgbXkgYmFuayBub3cKCm15IGRlYXIscmVmdWdlZSBjYW1wIGlzIGxpa2Ugb25lIGxpdmluZyBpbiBoZWxsLmxpZmUgaGVyZSBpcyB0b28gYmFkIHRvIHRhbGsgYWJvdXQuIGkgd2FudCB5b3UgdG8gY29udGFjdCB0aGUgYmFuayBmb3IgdGhlIHRyYW5zZmVyIHByb2NlZHVyZXMuIEhlcmUgaXMgd2hhdCB5b3UgbXVzdCBjb3B5IGFuZCBzZW5kIHRvIHRoZSBiYW5rLiBZb3Ugd2lsbCBhZGQgeW91ciBuYW1lIGFuZCB5b3UgY29weSBhbmQgc2VuZCB0byB0aGUgYmFuay4gVGhlIGJhbmsgd2lsbCBhZHYBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.696
References: <CABd=3yixsGfup23+C16Mh4gXiykXbi+geH9aetHwxGByzoPUFw@mail.gmail.com> <1411984763.83338.YahooMailNeo@web172605.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <CABd=3yiOx2Vi2+d2vma0TLvVLdraq8O58GLNwxHvGgOm_EXJ3Q@mail.gmail.com> <1412061278.31267.YahooMailNeo@web172605.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <CABd=3yjYVdU7+LmEk7XDwsVyBYk=AcKuJC2_UeCACGn2bDcCzw@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1412153282.53763.YahooMailNeo@web172605.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 09:48:02 +0100

contact this lawyer today

hello my dear, i am happy to read from you because i have being expecting your mail.i also received the same mail from the bank, and i have gone in search of a good lawyer who will help us in this matter. like i told you my dear that i don't want you to involve anybody in this matter because this all about my future and i don't want you to tell anybody about this .i don't like the idea of you telling anyone about this please.

according to the email we received from the bank, they instruct that the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath which is going to bear your name as my trustee most have to be prepared by a Senegalese lawyer because of the origin of the fund is from Africa and also i been the next of kin is here in refugee camp in Senegal according to the banks mail because i wouldn't want us to make any mistake in this matter that is the more reason why we have to follow up the banks instructions.

I Have found a lawyer who is a member here in our church, who can help us to Prepare all the documents needed by the bank to make this transfer into your bank account very successful, as he has a proving track record of law practise.Since these documents are the only thing the Bank need to send this money into your bank account.Moreover, I would want to tell you that I have my late father's death certificate, and statement of account here with me in this refugee camp,which I will send to the bank any time from now,

Here is the contact of the lawyer, He is a registered member of the International association of lawyers, he is a well known lawyer here in Senegal. He is also a prominent member of the Senegalese Bar association, please contact him now to see if he will agree to help us to prepare the needed documents,Please contact him immediately through e-mail and telephone call.

Lawyer: Barr.Mike Bruno
Member of Senegalese Bar Association
Address:41 Nophior Avenue,Dakar,Senegal
E-mail address: barristermikebruno@ymail.com
E-mail address: brunoatlaw_mike@ymail.com
Phone: +221-763-482-413

Remember to let me know as soon as you contact him, I will love you to keep all these to yourself.Remember, I have confidence in you, and strong love and trust for you, .I know that with time, when all these pains are over, that we will be happy together as we celebrate our future and forget about the pains I am going through at this moment.You already know that I have devoted my self to you for the rest of my life.

I would be happy to read the reply you get from the lawyer.Do not forget me in your daily prayers.May God bless you for me, I remain forever yours. I am waiting to read your mail.

Your Love

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1008.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Oct 2014 09:23:12 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 307381.24539.bm@omp1008.mail.ir2.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG: gCYlaFwVM1lkBsimfLpKIXDRgii5nXfVbNI6ncUEiWANwWBtYHBRMMqhkxRUCAQ
Cd2_RNpsgZQ1Sd4cR8WZoMgUloR7ycg5qiPerO7eZdmkMxpIboa5xXASx1wQQPVcsMxmqUfdDhae
QzUUJYwddJ0o8ZeUfcgU3hu53UgnvPrcVE_45EWS.F8WOhQjI.8x3iw4I79uUX6rUXm0SgraeDb.
MCGsLoHoV8rgaaAqL16MZaWikofKfvDHl4cSwRbNq6OgXjzZ7t1.KfAkZRFSV1Yv8qBEh59sEbkv
i_eECvshAkRlJFKAmz8W58XJ2sC_rnn_SO_vcrMVUnLRa7iNU_shQvk9kDhbDPcf0uw0JrlAslja
o5VvB6kwZlHke1cNwKJSqZN.sVY.inAEJNhYHV9rQpLoaDeGiBoQ78ej_Wift9_rcv7NKk3Bz9Na
Uu_PkY0gBpxS3kpV7gMBQmC71x2sCBrfsYXcp3j49PBrVFqMK2_F6nLxV5GFG7l5nynuHhznFYm5
alm88Uw5R24Nx4CWcS.OOapSuhtFAqw9cCj3VM1T8JvA5aX2ibAIRa9N_LyY-
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 09:23:10 +0000 (UTC)

SAME PHOTO AS ABOVE:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221773897258

+447031842075

+447031842072

+447031865581

+447031878638

+221763482413
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

ACCOUNT used by the scammer:
ACCOUNT HOLDER....... M. CELESTINE
NAME OF THE BANK..... SOCIETE GENERALE DE BANQUES AU SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS.............. 34 YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL
SWIFT CODE........... SGSNSNDA
CODE AGENCE............. 01011
IBAN.......................... ........25011
ACCOUNT NUMBER............ CLIPPED 6 3 3 0
CLE............... 2
RIB............... 09

This is the 3rd time I have received this Account from a Scammer.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:20 am

SECOND ACCOUNT used by the scammer:
Account Holder......................... A. Osita

Eco Bank Address: 8, Avenue Leopold. Senger Senghor

Account N° XXXXXXX3901

Code Banque.........K0094

Swift Code ECOSNDA

Code Guichet............01001

Cle Rib.................36

This is the 3rd time I have received this account from a Scammer.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:11 am

Angelica escaped the Camp:
Hello my friend,

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Canada. Presently I am in Canada for investment projects with my husband.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how.
Now you will need to contact the Rev Father whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar, his name is Rev.Gabriel Johnson and his email address is as follows:( gabrieljjohnson@yahoo.com )His phone Number is (+221773897258)

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $150.000,00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev. Gabriel Johnson, and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time.

In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev.Gabriel Johnson, on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without delay.

TAKE CARE AND BYE FOR NOW.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.17.119] by web172601.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 27 Oct 2014 09:50:40 GMT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gbXkgZnJpZW5kLAoKSQogYW0gdmVyeSBoYXBweSB0byBpbmZvcm0geW91IGFib3V0IG15IHN1Y2Nlc3MgaW4gZ2V0dGluZyB0aGUgZnVuZCAKdHJhbnNmZXJyZWQgdW5kZXIgdGhlIGNvLW9wZXJhdGlvbiBvZiBhIG5ldyBwYXJ0bmVyIGZyb20gQ2FuYWRhLiAKUHJlc2VudGx5IEkgYW0gaW4gQ2FuYWRhICBmb3IgaW52ZXN0bWVudCBwcm9qZWN0cyB3aXRoIG15IGh1c2JhbmQuCiAKTWVhbndoaWxlLAogSSBkaWRuJ3QgZm9yZ2V0IHlvdXIgcGFzdCBlZmZvcnRzIGFuZCBhdHRlbXB0cyB0byBhc3Npc3QBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.733
Message-ID: <1414403440.97240.YahooMailNeo@web172601.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 09:50:40 +0000
Subject: GOOD NEWS FRIEND
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: ritajustinyak443@gmail.com ritajustinyak01@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:39 am

Rita Escaped the Camp:
Hello,
I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Switzerland. I am currently in Switzerland for investment projects with my new colleagues who help me in the transfer of funds.

Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that failed us in some way because of their inability to raise money to help me or maybe you do not believe me, but I still know that play an impact to help me, that's why I remembered you because God has reminded me that pleases my mind to send some money from the fund as a rewording of good works and,
Now you will need to contact this reverend who is in changing the former minister who has been transferred to another church Rev. Johngreat Giolas who used to be a God-father to me when I was in Dakar, Senegal, the name of the new Reverend is Rev. Johngreat Giolas. And his email address is: ( Johngreat@priest.com )

Ask him to send you a certified bank check of $ 250,000.00 (Two hundred fifty thousand dollars of the USA) I prepared and kept for you as compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciate your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with Rev. James Amos and instruct him where to send the draft verification.

Please let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time.

At this point, I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which I and the new partner have at hand, finally, remember that I had sent instructions to the Rev. James Amos, who is in charge of the camp is home to Senegal and before that i was staying on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore, do not hesitate to contact him and send the check to you without delay.

Take care and see you soon.
Sincerely, Rita Justin

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.55.163] by web172006.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 21 Mar 2015 18:54:09 GMT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: CLIPPED-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/1011 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.740
Message-ID: <1426964049.48643.YahooMailBasic@web172006.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 18:54:09 +0000
Subject: GOOD NEWS TO YOU MY FRIEND
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jennifer11rossi@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:18 am

Angel Return:

hello dear
my name is jennifer iam new here,please i want us to be friend reply me through this
email (jennifer11rossi@hotmail.com)to send you my pictures and more about me.

(jennifer11rossi@hotmail.com).

Rossy - no picture
Female / Single
25 - Anaheim

i will tell you when you contact mei will tell you when you contact mei will tell you when you contact mei will tell you when you contact mei will tell you when you contact mei
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.