Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jenifferlove_williams@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Re: becky15yousif@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:01 pm

Email:

hello
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting my late father's funds transferred under the assistance of a friend from Scotland . Presently I'm in Scotland for my studies and some investment projects with my new friend. meanwhile,I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Now contact Rev danny king,

He tried a lot for me while i was here and i am grateful to God for everything he has done for me today. his email address is : (revdannyking12@yahoo.com) Ask him to send you the draft cheque of $450.000.00 USD which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts you made to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time so feel free and get in touch with REV danny king and tell him to send the amount to you. you can reach him on his phone number (00221777144179)

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferness that i went through at that time. in the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects and the processing of my studies which myself and my new partner are having at hand without confrontations, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the the Reverend father on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Reverend danny king and he will hand over the the draft cheque to you without any delay. May
God Bless you Becky

- both pictures sent by email are already reported here.

Header:

Return-Path: <becky15yousif@live.com>
eceived: from BAY172-W17 ([65.54.190.124]) by bay0-omc2-s2.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Sat, 3 Aug 2013 08:46:39 -0700

+221777144179
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jenifferlove_williams@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:43 pm

Hello
My name is Rosemary, In my search for friends i came across your profile and after going through it i then made up my mind to contact you as my friend hope you don't mind, If you are interested in knowing more about me, l want you to write back to me through my email address(rosemaryedward518@yahoo.co.uk)so that l will tell you more about me. Awaiting to see your lovely reply soonest, have a nice day.
Yours Rosemary.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:28 pm

Hello dear,
how are you today i hope you are ok please My name is Miss Victoria, I came across your profile today and It was so good to me. So i decided to stop and contact you over a matter that is very important to me. Please contact me at my private email address (victoriaben55@yahoo.in ) so that i can send you my photos and my details, beside there is something very important will like to tell you when you contact me,
just write to me on my email address ( victoriaben55@yahoo.in )
for me to respond to you quick,
am waiting to hear from you. soon
Victoria.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:24 am

Hello dear,
My name is marycy,after reading your short profile here i took interest in you, and i really have vital information relating to my life and future that i want to disclose to you, so please reply me with my email address here ( marycykarume@yahoo.com )where i will be able to write to you to tell you more about me and also send to you my attached photo
Please reply me with my e-mail address here
(marycykarume@yahoo.com )
Yours New Friend
Miss marycy
Thanks
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:23 pm

sophiabashan@yahoo.com
Hello
How is your day.......
I saw your profile and some thing about you move my intress to comminicate with you so how is life treating you.
Please i want you to use this email address to write me back(sophiabashan@yahoo.com) so that i can give you my picture and tell you more about me ok.stay cool and enjoy your self.kisesss
Yours lovely
sophia
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:40 am

Hi dear, my name is Mariam,I am interested in your profile at www.net log.com,I Will like to make good relationship with you,write me email in my private Email Address,( mariamlove185@yahoo.co.uk )so that I can give you more details about me and my pictures,Remember age,color,and distance does not matter,what matters most in life is true love,I will be waiting to hear from you soon,PLEASE I WANT YOU TO CONTACT ME DIRECTLY TO MY PRIVATE EMAIL BOX HERE,( mariamlove185 @yahoo.co.uk )THANKS
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:04 pm

Name
blessing konan
Date of birth
15/05/1989
United States
Native language
English

Hello

my name is blessing,i saw your profile today and become interested to know more about you,

so here is my e mail address (blessing_finelove@yahoo.com) just contact me back

so that i will give you my picture for you to know whom i am

please don't forget that distance or color does not mean any thing but love matters a lot,

please contact me back direct to my yahoo mail box so that we know each other very well,

(blessing_finelove@yahoo.com)

Yours New Friend

blessing
Wayne

Anita Francis scam on Facebook

Unread postby hellgate » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:28 pm

Hello

this scammer looks like he or she does not have that much of experience as i noticed
she or he sent a lot of messages on Facebook to different people which it is obvious but some people may not notice that and here's the message :

Hello, My name is Anita, i am a single girl. I found your profile here interesting so Can we be friends? I don't normally be online here on facebook so here is my email addresss (anitafrancis100 @ yahoo.com) I want you to write me back through my email address so that i can tell you why i contacted you. I am waiting for your reply. Thanks and God bless you.
(anitafrancis100 @ yahoo.com)

Facebook url : https://www.facebook.com/mitha.vera.3
Image : Image
you can also type leontine niang to find the photos

wish this will help
hellgate
New survivor

Re: anitafrancis100@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:44 pm

Thanks for the update, hellgate.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

malvinaatif@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:19 pm

melvinareallove
33 years old - from: Senegal - looking for a man

melvinareallove
hello dear please try to write me an email malvinaatif@gmail.com that is my email address you can sent me an email
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.