Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jenifferlove_williams@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Re: jennifer11rossi@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:05 pm

ADDITIONS:
Hello My Dearest .
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail How are you today? How was your day, hope fine. As for me loneliness have been my friend over here in Dakar Senegal and in this camp we don't allowed to go out from the camp any how sometimes we used to take permission,Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon.

My name is miss Jennifer Rossi, 24 years old from Darfur Region of Sudan and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal under the UNITED NATIONS COUNCIL FOR REFUGEES as a result of the the killing of my family by the rebels, please don't be discouraged for hearing this.I believe deep down inside me that you will never break my heart or let me down in anyway.

I am from the family of late :Dr.Menkar Oneil Ross i. My late father:Dr.Menkar Oneil Ross he was the Chairman, Gruv-Melton Oil and Gas Company a private extracting oil firm in Darfur.The brutal killing of my father, mother, and kid sister took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on until now in Sudan.I was in my second year in Applied Mathematics department of University of Darfur in Sudan before the death of my loved Parents.I contacted you for a possible help,

l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person l have now is Reverend Father Robert who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastor's Phone number is,(+221762985335) Email ( fatherrobert@live.fr )if you call tell him that you want to speak with the girl from Dar-fur Sudan Jennifer rossi he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing, be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's deposit certificate and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $5.3 M (five million three hundred thousand US dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to your country to meet you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it,i will be in trouble.,

Honey i want to have your full information's such as;
your full name........................
address.............................
your occupation------------------
phone number...................
As soon as i have all this information's i will give you the bank contact where the money was deposited for you to contact them on my behalf for the transfer.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust my mind found on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hard working who can invest this money wisely.My favorite language is English l speak it very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me and like i said i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day while you think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you,hope to see your photo nest time,
Miss Jennifer
I wait your reply with impatience,

HEADER:
Received: from BAY182-W73 ([65.54.190.187]) by BAY004-OMC3S19.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Sun, 7 Jun 2015 23:26:58 -0700
X-TMN: [aEWfWBqLh0TAknTCFzsu5rufiZbx6dHJ]
X-Originating-Email: [jennifer11rossi@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY182-W7387EAC8A160E39E009169ACBF0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: jennifer11rossi@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_2892e898-0294-4996-b8e5-3ccd3249b14e_"

CONTACT MY BANKER
My Dearest

Thanks and God bless you,Dearest,please i have not told anyone about this money except you and the Rev.father and i will like you to keep it secret to other people because i am afraid of losing my life and the money because that is the only thing left for me in this whole world by my late parents.

Dear,as i told you in my previous mail,i will like you to help me contact the Bank Manager directly through his personal email address and phone number where my father deposited the money with my name as next of Kin,represent me after you have receive the money in your bank account,take 25% of the total money for helping me out and send part of it to me through the Reverend father's name so that he will help me to withdraw it from the bank to enable me process my traveling documents to your country,the remaining money keep it save in your bank when i come then i will like us to put heads together and invest the money in a good business.

Dear,i want you to go ahead and contact the Bank Manager directly since he is the one to direct us on how to transfer the money into your personal bank account in your country and tell the Bank Manager that you are my foreign partner and you want to know the possibilities of assisting me to transfer the sum of (5.300,000.00US Dollars) deposited by my late father to your bank account in your country.

The contact informations of the bank and the account are as follows,

Standard Chartered Bank Plc,London

The name of the Bank Manager is Woods Jackwell.

Personal Email address ( scbwoodslondon@gmx.co.uk )

Personal telephone Number: (+44-7503 575 367)

Information about the deposit code are as follows.

Name of depositor: Dr. Menkar Oneil Rossi

Nationality: Sudan

Next of kin : Miss Jennifer

Amount deposited: ($5.3 Million US Dollars)

Account Number: (UKSCB99076583542/LD/87/K)

Please,i want you to contact the Bank Manager as quick as possible.

I am waiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours forever in love,
Jennifer

HEADER:
Received: from BAY182-W2 ([65.54.190.187]) by BAY004-OMC3S4.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Mon, 8 Jun 2015 14:11:39 -0700
X-TMN: [wEdkjkIgax3xnvX7z/lcdIbkJ9R6scjX]
Message-ID: <BAY182-W22D468BDE56FBC58475CDACBF0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_4421c0fc-362e-4fc3-b762-faaf14a6e14f_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER
Dearest Love.
How are you doing again today? l hope fine. i want to use this opportunity thanks for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you in your country to continue my education, l want you to promise me that you will not disappoint me and myself l am promising you that l will never disappoint you as well. i saw your mail and the mail of the bank and understand they agrees you as my trustee, now about the request the bank needs from us l have with me here the last statement of account and the death certificate which l will give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us so he can send them to you I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Senegal .

l told the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us. Please l will like you to contact him through email and phone today ,when you contact him tell him that you are my foreign partner and my trustee and you want him to prepare a Power of Attorney and also get the Affidavit of support from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of the money to your account in Your country. His contact information's are as follows,

Barr. (Dr.) Amaduo Karim.
Office telephone number:( +221771540673 )
Office address:34 Ave Gorges, Dakar Senegal.

Email address: ( excutivebarrister_amaduokarim@yahoo.fr )

l will like you to please contact him today for the preparation of the Power of Attorney, when contacting him i will like you to send to him your information's that will be used to prepare the documents with your name in the high court,
Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us, l will like you to first of all get the money transfer to your account and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my documents to come over there to meet with you over there in your country and it will be my pleasure to come over there to continue my education,i am happy that the bank agrees you to be my trustee, do have a nice day and think more of me the way i do for you,have a nice time and always think about me.
Yours forever in Love Jennifer

HEADER:
Received: from BAY182-W43 ([65.54.190.189]) by BAY004-OMC3S6.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Thu, 11 Jun 2015 00:11:55 -0700
X-TMN: [jxosEztg9IqMRAPe0xVvGDDp7Ku9s0Ph]
Message-ID: <BAY182-W43FA4E31BFF3B1B43208CCACBC0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_428aad6c-801b-4d54-9ee4-819caa8eff3f_"

PICS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221762985335
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+447503575367
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Vodafone Ltd

+221771540673
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

Bank Account Used by the Scammer:
BANK NAME: BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NAME: JENNIFER THADDUS
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 03526320003
BANK CODE: SN100
GUICHET CODE: 01009
RIB: 32
SWIFT CODE: AFRISNDAXXX
CITY: DAKAR
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:44 pm

Bank Account Used by the Scammer:
BANK NAME: BANK OF AFRICA

ACCOUNT NAME: PRINCE AKOR

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 02727640000

BANK CODE: SN100

GUICHET CODE: 01004

SWIFT CODE: AFRISNDAXXX

RIB: 44
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:52 pm

Jennifer is in Belgium now:
am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Belgium. Presently I am in Belgium for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the fund despite that it failed us some how.Now you will need to contact the Rev. Father James of the camp whom use to be a Father to me when i was in Dakar Senegal, his name is Rev. Father james.

and his email address is:( father_james@yahoo.com ) or you call him through his phone number(+221773498907) i told him to send you a certified cheque of ($300.000.00) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciate your efforts at that time very much.So feel free and get in touch with the Rev Father and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque as soon as possible because its yours and i kept it for you.Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment,I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my new partner are having at hand.

Finally,remember that I had forwarded instructions to Rev. Father James on your behalf to receive that cheque.Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without delay. Take care of yourself and bye for now,please don't forget to contact me when you are through with that.

Yours sincerely Jennifer

HEADER:
Received: from BAY182-W85 ([65.54.190.187]) by BAY004-OMC3S20.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Wed, 23 Sep 2015 02:13:12 -0700
X-TMN: [bO+xUurqunESLRnIE23TRGtRnkW2N99x]
Message-ID: <BAY182-W8580E72958884A923DE9D6AC440@phx.gbl>
boundary="_72f3d78c-3ed6-4194-94d3-73dd67d6219f_"

PHONE NUMBER:
+221773498907
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.