Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jenifferlove_williams@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Re: jobe.queen@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:30 am

Email:

Hi Dearest,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from United State Of America.
Presently i am now in japan for investment projects and building of an Orphanage home in Africa and 2 other countries.meanwhile, i did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist in transferring those funds despite that you failed me somehow.
There is no doubt that you would have
helped me if not that you where skeptically and apprehensive over the issue.
Now contact this, Rev Benjamin , his email,
(benjaminreverend@yahoo.com )( +221777311067 ) ask him to send you a standard charterd bank Draft of $300 ,000.00 which i raised in your favour for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter . I want you to use $100,000 to build a befitting orphanage home to be named after my Late father's name.
LATE DR JOBE JAMMEH HOME and use $200,000 for your personal use.
I appreciated your efforts and the little care at that time
Thank you very much .So feel free and get in touch with Rev Benjamin and give him your address and your new contact telephone number where to send the draft to you.
I am very busy here in japan because of the investment projects which i and the new friends Mr. Kaito Yamato and Mr.Allen philips are having at hand,
I remembered that I had forwarded instruction to Rev Moses on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with him without any delay.
You might not hear from me for 3 months or more from
now for security reasons .
Best regards Queen

Header:

Return-Path: <jobe.queen@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.82.76.38]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.7 YahooMailWebService/0.8.138.524
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 18:58:20 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Hi Dearest,

Originating IP: 41.82.76.38
Originating ISP: Sonatel
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

esther1900larry@rocketmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:56 pm

IP address [?]: 41.83.233.195
IP country code: SN
IP address country: Senegal
IP address latitude: 14.0000
IP address longitude: -14.0000
ISP of this IP [?]: SONATEL

Received: from [41.83.233.195] by web140502.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Tue, 02 Apr 2013 10:51:19 PDT
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 10:51:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU
To:

My Dearest.
thanks for your mail.How are you doing on this beautiful day! I hope all is well with you .Friendship can not be measured in terms of material value, nor can it be explained through our use of language, it is a thing that is felt deep within the heart, where no words can ever come close to the truth.
I want to assure you that Color, Race, Religion, or Nationality makes no difference to me . What i see in people are their Personality and Character .
Meanwhile, I want to use this opportunity to brief you little about myself, My name is Esther Larry, I am Single, 24years old, was born in Rwanda Central Africa, with no kid and never married. 5ft 8inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes, fair in complexion I have a nice family which I lost doing the war that took place in my country some years ago.

My Father name is Dr Godwin Larry and He was chairman managing director of Godwin & Sons Industrial Company Ltd in the capital of my Country, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed he with my mother in cold blood.
It's was only me that survive this tragedy because i wasn't around when it happened. I was first year student then, studying Accountant in the University of Kigali and I managed to run to the refugee camp where I'm presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. Because the evils that killed my parents seize to kill and take away my belongings.
I am Calm, Joyful, Honest, Sociable, Intelligent, Romantic, Kind and Tender. I enjoy Traveling, Having Rest on Nature, Meeting with Friends, Swimming, Tennis Game, Poem, Driving, & Going to the Beach. Also I love all kinds of musics,mostly R & B, Blues ,Hip Hop etc.

I am a Simple & understanding girl who Cherish ,Honesty, Tolerance , Love , Care and Friendship.I am looking to meet a someone who will first of all be my friend and maybe more than Friends later. I want to know a bit about you and you can send your picture to me too because i have just sent mine here as an attachment.
I am looking forward to hearing from you and knowing about you, Your family , work , etc. Wishing you a nice day and all the good things that comes with it Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Best Regards
Miss Esther
-

OnNetlog:

http:/ /en.net log.com/larryesthe

larryesthe
female - 27 years, Alabaster, United States

Name
esthe larry
Date of birth
10/07/1985
United States
Native language
English

No profile picture.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

beccadd15@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:38 pm

On net log,

Hello dear my name is Becca, am new to this site and am looking for a relationship. i will like you to write me here with my mail ( beccadd15@yahoo.com ) so that i will send you my pics and also tell you more about my life style.
reply me here ( beccadd15@yahoo.com ) i will be waiting you in my mailbox ok.

Profile elements:
beccadiane638
female - 23 years, Dakar, Senegal
Active since 18 March 2013.

The image used as profile picture is already reported here (black hat).
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: beccadd15@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:40 pm

Email:

My dearest one,
I am more than happy to read your mail today
How was your day? Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is Becca Diane I 'm 23, from Ivory Coast in West Africa,5.11ft tall, Fair in complexion,(never married before )and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Dr Banabas Diane was a prominent successful business man and a politician under the government of Late Gen. Robert Gue the former head of state before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killed my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee. I would like to know many more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently.
I will tell more about myself in my next mail.
Attached here is my picture,
Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Thanks Becca.

The picture is also reported here.

Return-Path: <beccadd15@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.82.93.19]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.7 YahooMailWebService/0.8.139.530

Originating IP: 41.82.93.19
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

itaiofeose@yahoo.fr

Unread postby firefly » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:29 pm

On FMF:

Hello dear
itaiofeose@yahoo.fr :

I apologize for my intruding into your privacy, but I would want you to please find patient, forgiveness in your heart and comparison on me as you read this mail, because life has made me to go out of my way to contact you after much prayers believing that you will be of some assistance to me, My name is Miss Itai Joyce Ofeose, I am 20 years old girl from Sierra Leone. I am writing you to request you to be my Trustee and to Manage the fund which I inherited from my late father Dr. Itai, he was poisoned by his business associates while on a business trip with my mother and my plan is to continue and complete my education in any country which was disrupted as a result of their death. Please let me know your opinion regarding this offer so that I can detail you accordingly to enable you have access to the fund deposited with a security firm as family valuables and receive it in your account for investment while I continue my education under your care with hope that you will not disappoint me. I am willing to offer you 20% of the total sum as your commission for helping me to receive the fund in a safe account. I am waiting to hear from you.
Best regard,

Miss Itai Ofeose,

PLEASE MAKE ALL REPLIES TO:--
itaiofeose@yahoo.fr

Profile elements:

itai10 Profile: compliments and peace
Age & Gender: 19 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 11" (180 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: African with Brown Hair Color / Brown Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Taurus
, My name is Miss Ofeose Joyce Itai a student, I am 19yrs old studing in Cote D ?? Iviore, but from Sierra Leone / haiti a shy girl looking for any guardain

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: itaiofeose@yahoo.f

Unread postby firefly » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:31 pm

Email:

Hello dear,

Thanks for your response, It take One day to know somebody and not 10 years just as we know each other, so to know me better, i am 20years old girl no parents left with lots of wealth and do not know what to do with it, I am doing this base on trust that you will not abandon me after receiving the money on my behalf which is my greatest fear but i am willing to take the risk knowing at the back of my heart that you are a nice person to that the risk of trusting you with huge amount of money, l do not know whom to turn to even if l should tell memebers of my family they may do all they can to harm me too and take away the money from me without giving me a dim, that is why l ran away from Sierra Leone to a land which they could not find me with the doccuments to the treasure with the security company. To tell you the truth this is the first time I am passing through this hardship and I pray that my enemies should not pass through this kind surfferings becuase they will not survive. Currently l am not in my country I am in Cote D Ivorie / Mali Burder, for now as a refugee in a church, the church is too good to me he has been clothing me and feeding me, I told them of my predicaments and they ask me to seek an assistance in a foriegn land which was the aggreements with my late father and the security company that i am the only person that could appiont a foriegn person to make claim of this money with the security company and with much prayers and God direction I chose to mail you for help, although non of them knows of the box of money.

All l need from you now is to help me liasion with the security company here in Cote D Ivorie where the money is kept, so that they would ship the box of money to your door step without the notice of anybody and in return you will send me money from the box for my education or for my trip to come and join you, l was at the security company with the church pastor to demand for my Late fathers family valuables but they said they would not release it to me until my late father foriegn business partner make cliam on it on my or his behalf, they said the contract signed by them was that until my late father foriegn business partner make claim and mailed for the released of the consignments to anywhere they are with my approval since l am the next of kin, that is when they can attend to me or you. My greatest joy was thay my Late father did not give any name and that was why l chose you to help me. BUT PLEASE NOTE THAT IT IS VERY VERY LEGAL AND 100% RISK FREE PROVIDED YOU KEEP THIS TO YOURSELF UNTILL THE BOX OF MONEY FINALLY GETS TO YOU.

I want you to stand as my late father business partner to make claims of this box of money so that the security company would realease and ship the box to your door step,but note that the security company does not know that the box contains money all what they know is that the box contains family valuable for late Dr.Manalu Efi Ofeose, as soon as you have the box l will send to you the secret code to unlock the safe so that you can pay for all expencise, trobles and send me money for my education, then lodge the money into an account and you shall be the care taken of it and as the same time be my trustee and gaurdian, till l finsih my education in any area of your choice and any course you fill will be good for me but i will like to be a doctor like my late father to save souls.

l would want to hear from you again so that l would tell you all what to do and give you all the information on this and what to do to make claims on my late father family valuables, l have promised to reward the church for all their effort becuase they have been so good to me, please help me l do not want to die like this or remain here like this be an ophan and a refugee I have lost so much wiegth that i am affraid what may happen to me next, l may fall sick and die even to feed here is a problem to me, l will be very happy if you could help me out, please get to me again and l will tell you all what to you as l am expecting your mail with joy, God Bless you. My current address and the place where i stay is bellow incase you want to call me or talk to me on phone to prove that is it legal and geniue provided you keep this to yourself, all this is to tell you i want you to trust me too as i have trusted you. I have attached my photos to you, I will like to read from again to tell you all what to do.

Yours for ever,

Miss Itai Ofeose.

THE NAME OF THE CHURCH I AM IN IS:--

CHURCH OF CHRIST LOCAL MISSSION,
11 PLATUEAUX RUE 88,
FASE ST'MARK PHAMASIE
11 PLATUEAX

Ther pictures are both here - the one with the black dress and the other one with the black hat.

Header:

Return-Path: <itaiofeose@yahoo.fr>
Received: from [41.207.26.115] by web172305.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 18 Apr 2013 16:21:45 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.140.532

Header Analysis Quick Report[/u]
Originating IP: 41.207.26.115
Originating ISP: Cote D'ivoire Telecom
City: Abidjan
Country of Origin: Cote D'Ivoire

+22560994830

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Côte d'Ivoire
Original network provider* Oricel Côte d'Ivoire
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

karumetina@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Doc_Gonzo » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:00 am

Using the name: Tina Karume

Header info:
Received: from [41.82.81.155] by web172305.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 22 Apr 2013 09:44:32 BST
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 09:44:32 +0100 (BST)
Subject: MY DEAR THIS IS MY FULL LIFE STORY WITH LOVE AND TRUST
Return-Path: karumetina@yahoo.co.uk
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 22 Apr 2013 08:44:33.0564 (UTC)

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.82.81.155

MY DEAR THIS IS MY FULL LIFE STORY WITH LOVE AND TRUST‏

Tina Karume (karumetina@yahoo.co.uk)Add to contacts 09:44
To: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hello dear,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail .How was your day?,Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal.My name is Tina Karume, from Ivory Coast in West Africa,am 24 years old,5.4ft tall,fair in complexion,(never married before) and presently,i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar-Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.I love reading and spots and like to visit parks and garden to be close to nature.I love children too and will like to have many children when i get married.

Please listen to this important information about me,My late father Dr Frederick Karume was the managing director of Fredcocoa and Associates (Ltd) and he was the personal advicer to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.

I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one the leading bank which he used my name as the next of king,the amount in question is $7.3(Seven Million three Hundred Thousand US Dollars).And i have contacted the bank so that i can have the money at least to start a new life for myself but they requested that i should have a foreign partner as my representative due to my living status here,

As a refugee here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country,and i want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

I kept this secret from people in the camp here,the only person that knows about it is Reverend HENRY JOSHUA who is in charge of (CHRIST THE LIGHT CHURCHES) here in the camp because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you, i like honest and understanding people and a man of vision, truth and hardworking, our main language is french but English is my favorite because i also speaks it fluently.I will send you the bank's details in my next mail but for trust and confidence firstly i will like you to send me in your reply your details such as your full name,your country and address,your age and occupation so that i can send to the bank and let them know you.

Meanwhile i will like you to call me through the reverend's telephone number so we can talk more,
The Reverend's phone number is (+221773378885) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel to come and answer your call.Have a nice day and think about me, awaiting to hear from you soonest,
Yours in love.
Tina

Tel: +221773378885

Using images already posted:

Also using Twitter: https://twitter.com/tina10140
Doc_Gonzo
Senior survivor

Re: stella_bashan@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:38 am

Email:

Hello Dear.

Am glad and happy to send you this mail,Dear my email address was having problem due to it has been long time i never make use of it to send mail so i decided to open another email today to write to you because i know you will be worried, I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Belgium, I’m in Brusel.Belgium now for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how,Now you will need to contact the catholic missionary who was helping me in Dakar by name Reverend Father GEORGE KALIFAH whom use to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar.

His name is Reverend George Kalifah, and his email address is as follows and his number you can call him today okay so that he can send the check to you :( revgeorgekalifah@yahoo.com ) phone ; +221778316000 )

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $300.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much ,so feel free and get in touched with Rev.Reverend George and instruct him where to send you the cheque , God bless you

Yours Good Friend,
Ms.Stella Bashan

Header:

Return-Path: <stella002bashan@katamail.com>
X-Mailer: AtMail PHP 5.1
Reply-To: stella_bashan@yahoo.com
X-Origin: 41.83.255.67
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 21:01:46 +0200
Subject: compensation

Originating IP: 41.83.255.67
Originating ISP: Clients-adsl
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

lindaben991@yahoo.in

Unread postby Doc_Gonzo » Tue May 14, 2013 2:58 pm

Header info:
Received: from [41.214.45.94] by web190701.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 14 May 2013 03:12:48 SGT
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 03:12:48 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: THIS IS ALL ABOUT MY LIFE I NEED YOUR HELP
Originating IP: 41.214.45.94

THIS IS ALL ABOUT MY LIFE I NEED YOUR HELP
Inbox
x

Victoria karume
8:12 PM (18 hours ago)

to me
My Dear ,
I am very glad in your reply to my mail.How are you doing today? and how was your night, and the atmosphere over there with you? i hope fine. to me the weather is cool over here in Dakar Senegal, and not enjoyable due to condition i am into.

My name is Victoria Karume,from Ivory Coast in WestAfrica,
am 24 years old,5.4ft tall,fair in complexion,(never married before) and presently,i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar-Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country,

Please listen to this important information about me,(please it's a secret,between me and you).i am ms Victoria the daughter of Dr Frederick Karume from Ivory Coast in West Africa, My late father Dr Frederick Karume was the managing director of Fredcocoa and Associates (Ltd) and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.

I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading banks which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $7.3(Seven Million three Hundred Thousand US Dollars).And i have contacted the bank so that i can have the money at least to start a new life for myself but they requested that i should have a foreign partner as my representative due to my living status here,

As a refugee here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country,and i want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

I kept this secret from people in the camp here,the only person that knows about it is Reverend HENRY JOSHUA who is in charge of (CHRIST THE LIGHT CHURCHES) here in the camp because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you, i like honest and understanding people and a man of vision, truth and hardworking, our main language is french but English is my favorite because i also speaks it fluently.I will send you the bank's details in my next mail but for trust and confidence firstly i will like you to send me in your reply your details such as your full name,your country and address,your age and occupation so that i can send to the bank and let them know you.

Meanwhile i will like you to call me through the reverend's telephone number so we can talk more,The Reverend's phone number is (+221-761-360-597 ) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel to come and answer your call.
Have a nice day and think about me,ATTACH HERE IS MY PHOTO
awaiting to hear from you soonest,
Yours in love Victoria.

Tel: +221761360597

Already had the pictures once!

Doc_Gonzo
Senior survivor

rosy_dwe404@yahoo.com

Unread postby Doc_Gonzo » Sat May 25, 2013 4:59 pm

Header info:
Received: from [41.82.126.58] by web161002.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 25 May 2013 04:07:34 PDT
Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 04:07:34 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: MY LOVE ONE PLEASE I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE,
Originating IP: 41.82.126.58

Hello Dear,
I am very happy to receive your reply today. Thanks for your acceptance to my proposal, How are you day? mine is a little bit cool over here in Dakar Senegal. Like I told you before my name is Miss Rosy Dwe 24yrs old,single and never married before. I believe that it is important we get to know each other better for trust and confidence which is necessary in any good and lasting relationship built on truth and real love.

I love reading and sports and like to visit parks and garden to be close to nature. I love children too and will like to have many children when i get married. I am from Ivory Coast in West Africa and i am presently staying in a refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Dr Frederick Dwe was the managing director of Fredcocoa and Associates (Ltd) and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.

Please listen to my main reason for contacting you. I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of his bank account which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $4.6 ( four Million Six Hundred Thousand US Dollars ) and the bank gave me a condition to get a foreign partner who will stand for me due to my living status,I hope i can confined on you.

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send me some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I will give you all the necessary information about the money and will introduce you directly to the bank transfer manager for discussions because the manager is waiting for me now to present my partner so that they release this money to me. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to work or engage in any business or financial matters be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country and I will like to come over to your country and start a new life and go back to school because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

I kept this secret from people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i have deposed on you, i like honest and understanding people and a man of vision, truth and hardworking,

In this Refugee camp its like one staying in the prison because you do not have freedom of your own,I hope by Gods grace i will come out of here soon if everything works out well between me and you together.I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to because they all ran away in the middle of the war in my country,The only person i have now is ( Reverend Patrick Mbali ) who is the pastor of (Kingdom's Assembly Int'l Church) here in the camp,he has been very nice to me since i came here,you can reach me through the reverend's telephone number,our main language is french but English is my favorite because i also speaks it fluently. I will send you the bank's details in my next mail but for trust and confidence firstly i will like you to send me in your reply your details such as your full name,your country and address,your age and occupation so that i can send to the bank and let them know you.

Meanwhile i will like you to call me through the reverend's telephone number so we can talk more,The Reverend's phone number is ( +221-765-077-093 ) e-mail ( revpatrickmbalis@yahoo.com ) if you call , tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel to come and answer your call.
Have a nice day and think about me,
awaiting to hear from you soonest,
Yours in love Rosy

other email: revpatrickmbalis@yahoo.com
Tel: +221765077093

I seem to get this picture a lot!

Doc_Gonzo
Senior survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.