Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jenifferlove_williams@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

faithkambo18@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:51 pm

On net log,

Hello dear, how are you today i hope fine i saw your profile today and became interested in you, i will love to go into a good relationship with u. You are everything I dreamed of and to stay by your side even more.please write direct to my mail box so that i will tell you more about me ok.thanks, yours inlove,faith [faithkambo18@yahoo.com]

Profile elements:

faith_kambo
female - 25 years, United States
Active since since 11 December 2012..

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Faith Kambo <faithkambo18@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:53 pm

Email:

Hello, my Dearest.

I am more than happy in getting your reply to my mail. How was your day?i hope you are doing good, well,Mine is a little bit hot and cold here in Dakar, Senegal. let me start by introducing myself to you,

My name is Miss Faith Apia from Ivory Coast in West Africa, 5.8ft high,dark in completion, 23yrs old (single), I only speak English language and presently I am Residing in a refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of civil war that was waged in my country some previous years ago.

My late father,(Dr Williams Apia) was the managing director of Apia and Associates construction company (Ltd)and also the personal adviser to the former Head of State before the rebels attacked our house one early morning
and killed my mother and my father in a cold blood with two of my brothers and my younger sister. It was only me that is alive today because God was so kind to me,i managed to escape this ugly incident and now I was able to make my way to the nearby country here in Senegal, where I am leaving now as a refugee.

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and your dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.
i have Attached some of my pictures here just for you,although i am not photogenic, but I want you to accept them OK. is from me, probably In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only for a few days in a week. Its just like one staying in a prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to and seek for help,all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev. Paul Adams who is the pastor of the(Christ for all Churches) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women hostel because, the camp has two hostels,one for men and the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is ( +221776881570 )if you call him please tell him that you want to speak with miss Faith Apia and he will send for me in the hostel to come and answer your call OK. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing whatsoever without the revs consent because it is against the law of this country.

I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Please listen to this little secret that i wish to share with you,i have with me here,my Late Father's Personal Will with my name as next of kin and his Death Certificate too which i will send to you later,because when my late father was alive he deposited some amount of money in the Royal bank of Scotland with my name as the next of kin,
The amount in question is $5.7 M (Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars ).

Please i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you over there in your country and continue my life and education. I kept this secret to people in the camp here for security reasons,the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposited on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hard working.
My favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently. My choosing you is a question i know you must ask and i think it is a good question. I have two reasons for choosing you, i choose you because it was the will of God. And i believe knowing you will bring hope back again to my life. the day i wrote you first,i picked up three address from a dating site and i prayed over it with my reverend. He brought three pieces of papers and wrote three email addresses on them and fold them,he asked me to pick one and i picked your email address,then i decided to write to you and i also believe that it is the will of God.

Mean while i will like you to call me by 2.00 pm my time like i said i have a lot to tell you.please i want you to be honest with me because i am too young to be heart broken OK,i have instructed the bank about my claims to this money and they only asked me to get a foreign partner that will assist me and stand on my behalf of me for them to proceed with the transfer because of my underage,so my dearest,i want you to be sincere to me and let me know in your next mail if you will help me transfer this money into your account so that i will forward the email contact of the bank to you for you to contact them as soon as possible and them to proceed with transferring the money into your account OK,
waiting to here from you soon with a favorable answer, and have a wonderful day.
Thanks.
Yours Truly Love,
Faith.

The pictures received are already reported here.

Header:

Received: from [41.82.77.31]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.1 YahooMailWebService/0.8.128.478
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 01:29:19 -0800 (PST)
Subject: HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.

Originating IP: 41.82.77.31
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Anita John ankjoh1@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:49 pm

* 41.82.141.7 Sonatel Dakar Senegal

Received: from [41.82.141.7] by web121602.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2013 14:29:54 -0800 (PST)
Subject: PLEASE I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE
To:

Hello Dearest,
Good day, Please forgive me if i am a disturbance to you,it is only that i have something important to discuss with you, Although we have not known each other before,But after praying and seeking God's Directives,I decided to contact you, and also from the inspirations that i had from God, i believed that you will not fail me, and that through you, i will get the assistance needed.

However, My name is Miss Anita John,I am 24years;from Sudan; daughter to late Mr John.Garang (Southern Sudan First Leader)who was officially appointed first vice-president - a position he held for only three weeks before he was killed in a helicopter crash. After the burial of my father, my uncle conspired and sold my father's properties to one Chinese Expatriate and live nothing for me. One faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he have deposited huge amount of money in one bank with my name as the next of kin. I escaped to Senegal to seek asylum,for my security, because i am not save with my uncle.

I have made contact with the bank where the money is deposited,in their responds, they told me that my father's instruction to the bank was the money to be released to me only when I am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas, coupled with the refugee law of Senegal that prevented a refugee from handling anything money.So I am in search of; an honest,reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee/partner, so that I will present him to the Bank for transfer of the money to his bank account overseas.

Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me. More so,I would like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my uncle have threaten to assassinate me. The amount is $4.5 Million.You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country. However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies.

As soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I will put things into action immediately, by nominating you officially to the bank; In light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Please do keep this only to your self. I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am afraid of my wicked uncle who has threatened to kill me
Yours Anita

2 attachments

Both pictures already reported in this topic.
-

net log profile name: janita505

janita505
female - 24 years, New York City, United States

Name
anita john
Date of birth
12/11/1988
United States
Native language
English

Message she posted on Christmas Day:
ankjoh1@yahoo.com
My name is miss Anita ,i am single and seeking for a true relationship.How are you,i hope your are fine and in sound health.I went through your profile today and i took interest on it.I am interested in your profile,Kindly contact …

posted by janita505
25 December 2012
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Anita John ankjoh1@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:05 am

Received: from [41.82.141.7] by web121601.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2013 15:54:40 -0800 (PST)
Subject: THANKS FOR YOUR EFFORT
To:

Hello Dear.
Thank you for your quick response. I really appreciate your concern, my prayer is for God to grant me my pursuance. here is the number of the rev father in charge of our refugee camp, when you call tell him that you want to speak with me(+221771086948).EMAIL. REVCKC@LIVE.COM .Presently i am residing here in Senegal where i am seeking my political asylum as a refugee due to the crisis in my country. Secondly i want to relocate with you to further my education and also start up a good business venture that will be profit oriented.

Now due to my political situation, i cannot make this claims by myself, i need a foreigner who will stand on my behalf to the bank, that is why i decided to make this contact with you, for you to stand on my behalf to the bank and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund into your position in your position. I have the personal will certificate and the death certificate, everything concerning this transaction is clear, I want you to fill the below nomination letter so that i can forward it to the bank to contact with you;
Name.. ... .........
Country..............
Email ID:...........
Phone................................
Age/ passport number.........................
Occupation............

I will be expecting your quick responds
Thanks
Yours loving
Anita
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Re: vivianduncan47@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:56 pm

Email:

My dearest ,

I really appreciate your mail and I thank you for making up your time to write me again, let me use this wonderful opportunity to tell you more about me, I am writing you from the office of the Reverend Father who is in charge of the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is Vivian Duncan Mujuru 26 years the daughter of Late Gen Dr Duncan . Mujuru, My Late Father Gen. Duncan Mujuru was born on May 1 1949 into the same Zezuru branch of the Shona people as Robert Mugabe, my late father said that when Mugabe was release from Mozambique jail, it was him my Late father Gen. Duncan who persuaded the Army guerrillas, most of whom had never met Mugabe, to accept him as their leader, my late father said that his appointment by President Mugabe as head of the Zimbabwe National Army was not just an appointment, and for President Robert Mugabe to choose my step mother Joice Mujuru as the vice president of my country Zimbabwe was not also by chance, it was a compensation of what my late father did for him president Robert Mugabe.

My Late Father retired from the Army and uses his position to build up a substantial business empire, became one of the richest men in Zimbabwe, he was the director of the River Ranch mine, with a portfolio of business enterprises and 16 commercial farms, and set up Zimbabwe’s first mobile phone network in order to allow Telecel, my late father fondly said that I didn’t fight the liberation war to end up a poor man.

My late father’s problem started in recent years there were frequent reports that he had fallen out with Mugabe and other senior party members, since then my step mother became so rude to my late father, due to my step mother has served in Mugabe’s cabinet for many years as one of the country’s two vice-presidents, My late father was first accused of trading in illegal diamond from the Congo and face legal action as a consequence and so no.

But since the death of my Late Mother Mercy Mujuru who was the second wife of my late father, my step mother make life miserable for me and my younger brother Richard, she doesn’t want to see me and my brother if not for my Late father who always intercede on our behalf, the worst came just a week after the funeral of my late father, Richard my only younger brother was poisoned and he died after 2 days in the hospital, which was the obvious reason why I run for my dear life to Senegal to fine refuge, I lost hand bag in the hospital which contain my passport and my identity card the day by brother died.

The reason why I contacted you is because of the money my late father deposited in the bank which I am the next of kin, My late father deposited the money he wanted me to be a doctor with or without him, and he made it known to the bank that and I can only withdraw with the help of a trusted foreigner who will help me to invest the money or when i am married.

I have already sent an email to the bank where I made it known to the bank my intention of claiming my inheritance, all I need is your contact information. (1) Your full Name. (2) Your Address. (3) Your Phone number, this information will enable me send an authorization letter to the bank on your behalf, so that I will give you the bank contact in my next mail for you to contact the bank and confirm.

And just in case you want to call me here in the phone number of the Reverend Father who is in charge of the refugee camp, +221 775746642 when you call, just tell him that you want to speak to Vivian Duncan Mujuru, he will send for me and also permit me to use his phone and talk to you, I will like to talk to you on the telephone so that I will explain it much better for you on the telephone.

I wait for your response with love and have a pleasant day.

Regards

Vivian.

Header:

Received: from [41.82.122.254]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.8.130.494
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 09:14:55 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: hello dearest one

Originating IP: 41.82.122.254
City: Dakar

+221775746642
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

vera_williams25@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:39 pm

On datemefree:

Hello my dear, my name is vera, i am beautiful and romantic young girl, i was searching for a good friend and i came across your profile,my heart told me to stop and know what you have for me, please can we be friend? please contact me back via e-mail(vera_williams25@yahoo.com) so that i can send you my picture and also tell you more about my self but remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life Please reply direct with my email address here(vera_williams25@yahoo.com) for further comunication my regards. Love and Kiss from vera

Profile elements:

vera555 - no picture
- 25 y/o female
- newyork, USA
- English, English, English
- sutdent
- Have no children

On diandost.com, with the same massmail text:
vera_williams25 - no picture
Sex: Female
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: vera_williams25@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:40 pm

Email:

Dearest in my heart,

How was your night over there in your country and the day,i believe you had a nice night and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine was a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal .

My name is Vera Williams i am (24yrs) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship,so i am comfortable with your age,I am from Rwanda in Africa, 5.4ft tall, fair in complexion, single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father DR FREDRICK D. Williams was the managing director of Williams COCOA INDUSTRIES (Ltd) in KIGALI (the capital city of RWANDA ,my country) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country SENEGAL where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend father's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.

I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture.

Hoping to hear from you soonest
Yours forever
Vera.

The picture sent by email is already reported here (white tshirt)

Header:

Received: from [41.83.25.242]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.8.130.494
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 18:04:20 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU

Originating IP: 41.83.25.242
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: ankjoh1@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:00 am

Email:

Hello sweetheart
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from UK . Presently I’m in UK for studies here in UK,

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring this funds despite that it failed us somehow. Now you will need to contact personal secretary to the Rev. Father whom used to be a God Father to me when i was in Dakar, His name is Rev Fr. Peter Lawrence Anthony and his email address is as follows revfpla@yahoo.in Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $300.000.00 (Three Hundred Thousand USD) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev father Peter Lawrence and instruct him where to send you the money. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In this moment, I am very busy here because of the school which i, and My investor are having at hand.

Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev Father Peter Lawrence on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with her and she will send the amount to you without delay. Take care and bye for now.
Yours sweetheart
Anita

Header:

Received: from [41.82.129.229]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.8.133.508
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 07:36:31 -0800 (PST)
Subject: GOOD NEWS

Originating IP: 41.82.129.229
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

ankjoh1@yahoo.com revfpla@yahoo.in

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:57 pm

IP address [?]: 41.82.148.145
IP country code: SN
IP address country: Senegal
ISP of this IP [?]: SONATEL

Sun, 10 Feb 2013 09:54:59 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <ankjoh1@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.82.148.145] by web165004.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 10 Feb 2013 09:54:57 PST
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 09:54:57 -0800 (PST)
Subject: GOOD NEWS

Hello sweetheart
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from UK . Presently I’m in UK for studies here in UK,

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring this funds despite that it failed us somehow. Now you will need to contact personal secretary to the Rev. Father whom used to be a God Father to me when i was in Dakar, His name is Rev Fr. Peter Lawrence Anthony and his email address is as follows revfpla@yahoo.in Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $300.000.00 (Three Hundred Thousand USD) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev father Peter Lawrence and instruct him where to send you the money. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In this moment, I am very busy here because of the school which i, and My investor are having at hand.

Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev Sister Benita Uyoh on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with her and she will send the amount to you without delay. Take care and bye for now.
Yours sweetheart
Anita
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Re: estherkarume6@yahoo.com second gallery

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:19 pm

One of the images reported above (with black hat) is used online with a different email address - estherkarume6@yahoo.com, see viewtopic.php?f=19&t=7757.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.