Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jenifferlove_williams@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

preciousdantong@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:40 pm

On DMF:

My name is Miss Precious i saw your profile today and became interested in
you, l will also like to know you the more,and l want you to send an
email to my email address so l can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.
Here is my e mail address (preciousdantong@li ve.com)
I believe we can move from here!
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
Miss Precious
(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters alot in life)

Profile elements:

babyme
- 24 y/o female
- ny, USA
- English, English, English
- Have no children

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: preciousdantong@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:43 pm

Email:

THIS IS MY LIFE STORY WITH LOVE AND TRUST.‏‏‏

Hello My Dearest,
How are you today? Hope every thing is going greatly in the light of God? Well mine is very boring over here in Accra Ghana, am happy with your reply to my mail today.
With deep sorrow and tears in my Eye, I know that this mail might come to you as a surprise because we have not met each other or see face to face before. I am Miss. Precious Dantong Davide, 24 years old orphan, originated from Ganta Liberia, West Africa, Female, tall, average built, and fair, a very good looking girl that loves to be loved.

My father of blessed memory by name late Dr. Dantong Davide who was the personal adviser to the former head of state of Liberia at the Block 9/10, Resident 22/1 Africa Street P.O. Box 13188 Al Ganta 11111 Liberia, The brutal killing of my mother and my father, one kid sister and kid brother took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on until now in my country Liberia.

I am now writing you from Accra Ghana where I escaped through road, and now seeking asylum in a private charity organization under United Nation Refugee Bujumbura Buduburam Accra Ghana,

So I am now in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me to relocate for a better life and to continue my studies, I have chosen to contact you after going through your profile and prayers and I believe you are a reliable person who will not let me down or betray my trust. I know you may wonder why I am so soon telling you about all this, even without seeing or knowing you fully well, really something in me tells me that you are a good person and I guess I am not wrong.

My condition here is very terrible. Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God grace i will come out of here soon. I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war. The only person i have now is Rev Father Patrick Moses. who is the pastor in charge of the Bujumbura Refuge Camp here in Accra Ghana, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather I'm living in the women hostel in the camp because here they have two hostels one for the men the other for women. The Pastor's Tel number is +233-242878369 you can call any time. if you call please tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me from the hostel, because of my condition here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing being it money, chatting or whatever because it is against the law of the Refuge Camp.I am not allowed to chat because is against the law of the camp, i only send and receive massage through the pastor's computer. I want to go back to my studies. My favorite language is English.

Briefly I will like to disclose little more about myself to you and see if you can help me to relocate to your country so as to continue with my studies and have a new life, and please this is a little secrete and i plead with you to keep it to yourself alone until everything is properly arranged and executed, then i will come over to join you in your country

I have the sum of $3.7 Million as an inheritance from my late father which I will like to invest in your country with your help, it is my intention to compensate you with 15% of the total money for your services, 5% for the expenses and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. The reason why I need your help is based on the instruction of the bank. My late father wanted to use this money for a foreign investment before his sudden death. And he used my name as the next of kin.

You know, i have contacted the bank several time on possibility of getting this fund transferred but they said is not possible unless i present a foreign partner and who is matured enough and trust worthy as my trustee, because i am still a young girl and a refugee suite. Please dear, i will like to know if you can help me get this money transferred to your account and after the transfer, you will then send me little money from it to get my traveling documents to enable me come over to your country.

Honestly this fund is deposited by my late father in one of the leading bank in Europe and I am going to give you all the details / contact information because I want the money to be transferred to your account before I come over to join you in your country, I need your urgent answer of your ability to handle this transaction for me so that I will send you the bank information for you to contact them in order to received the fund into your account without any problem, I am really suffering since the death of my parents, it is too painful, but I hope with God and your help I will have a better life to live again.

As soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate your urgent responds indicating your ability and willingness to help me sincerely. Please do keep this only to yourself. I beg of you not to disclose it to anybody until every thing is over then I will come over to your country because, i don't want to loss my life and that of my inheritance. Attached here is my pictures, at least for you to know whom you talking with. I am waiting to hear from you soon for more discussion,
Yours Sincerely,
MissPrecious

+
another one, already posted here.

Header:

Return-Path: <preciousdantong@live.com>
Received: from DUB110-W10 ([157.55.1.136]) by dub0-omc2-s30.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675); Sat, 1 Jun 2013 23:27:58 -0700

+233242878369
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

becky15yousif@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:59 pm

On net log,

hello my name is becky yousif
i saw your profile i like it and
i will like to be your friend,can
you please write me on my address
so that we can know each other very
well,and i will also give you more of
my pic for you to know me very well,
here is my email ID (becky15yousif@live.com)

Profile elements:

yousifbecky
female - 24 years, United Industrial Park, United States
2 326 visitors since 14 May 2013.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: becky15yousif@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:59 pm

Email:

My Dearest ,
I am very happy in your reply to my mail. How was your day? hope fine
My name is Miss Becky Yousif from Sudan in North Africa .5.7ft tall, fair in complexion, i am 24 years old. (never married before ) and presently i am residing in the camp here as a refugee here in Dakar Senegal. As a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.
My late father Mr Dafalla al-Haj Yousif was the M/D of PEAK OIL AND DEBUNK LTD in Dafour,the capital economic of my country.He was also the former minister of education during the earlier regime of President Omar Hassan . Before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a very far country named Senegal where i am leaving now. Seeking asylum from the UNITED NATION here in Camp.
I would like to know more about you. My likes are as follows, i like cooking, reading novel, movies, serious in relationship outdoors, My dislike include,unseriousness , i also dislike untruthfulness, heartless,and a talkative somebody. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. My native language is Arabic. But I did not grow in my country. And I did not understand Arabic, the way I understand English. Attached here is my picture so that you'll know whom i am. l will also like to see your photo
Hopping to hear from you soonest
kisses from,Becky

The picture is already reported here.

Header:

Return-Path: <becky15yousif@live.com>
Received: from BAY172-W9 ([65.54.190.124]) by bay0-omc2-s21.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Mon, 3 Jun 2013 02:08:23 -0700
Subject: I will like to know more about you
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jenifferlove_williams@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:47 am

On FMF

jenniferbabe

I'm good and kind to all no matter your color or condition in life.I'm a person of good heart and will never do things to heart any one in life respect all races no matter the ages differences.than u if u do understand me GOOD.

Hello Dear,
How are you,hope fine
My name is Jennifer i was impressed when I saw your profile and I believe we can have long term relationship. Please I will like you to email me back here at (jenniferkonan61@yahoo.com) so I can tell you more about
myself ok.
Awaiting for your lovely response
Miss
Jennifer
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: jenniferkonan61@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:09 am

On FMF:

Hello Dear,
How are you,hope fine
My name is Jennifer i was impressed when I saw your profile and I believe we can have long term relationship. Please I will like you to email me back here at (jenniferkonan61@yahoo.com) so I can tell you more about
myself ok.
Awaiting for your lovely response
Miss
jennifer

jenniferbabe Profile: Hi friends
Age & Gender: 24 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 7" (170 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: African American with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Libra

I'm good and kind to all no matter your color or condition in life.I'm a person of good heart and will never do things to heart any one in life respect all races no matter the ages differences.than u if u do understand me GOOD.

The stolen image used is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jenniferkonan61@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:10 am

Email:

My Dearest.
Thanks for your reply to my mail,
How is your day my dear? I guess nice.
Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is Jennifer Konan I'm 24 years, from Ivory Coast in
West Africa. I am 5' 7" tall, Fair in complexion,
Single (never married before) I am presently residing
in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a
result of the civil war that was fought in my country.
My late father Dr.Herbert Konan was the managing
director of Konan's ventures (Ltd) and he was
the personal adviser to the former head of state
before the rebels attacked our house one early morning
and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.
It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make
my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am living
now in a refugee camp,and this computer is belonging
to a Reverend that has a church here in the camp.
My hobbies are reading, cooking, cinema, movies,
dancing and fond of little kids.
I would like to know more about you.Your likes and
dislikes, hobbies and what you are doing presently.
I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.
Attached here is my photo hope you will like it,
Hoping to hear from you soonest,
Yours Jennifer.

The picture received is already reported here.

Header:

Return-Path: <jenniferkonan61@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.82.80.28]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.146.552
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 02:51:22 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Hoping to hear from you soonest

Originating IP: 41.82.80.28
Originating ISP: Sonatel
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

rosy_dwe404@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:40 pm

MY ADDITIONS TO ROSY:
CONTACT MY BANKER:
dwe <rosy_dwe404@yahoo.com> Wed, May 29, 2013 at 3:02 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
My Dearest.
How are you today, hope you are fine, dear i want to thank you for all your effort and love towards me, you have given me hope and i will also like to see you face to face,i like you very much and i want you to know that before i contacted you i saw your profile that you matched mine and you are the type of man i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with.I am not going to give your love to any other man you will satisfy me,so needless of looking for another man.

Please i have not told anyone except you and the Reverend about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.Remember i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this information!. My love is for you and you alone.

Like i told you before i have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.so i have informed them about you and i will also like you to write to them with your email address so that they will reply you and tell you the procedure, You will have 15% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice while i go back to my studies.

In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information below,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $4.6 million dollars deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.
The contact information of the bank are as follows,

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC London .
E-Mail address ( infoscbanklondonuk@gmail.com )
and ( transfer_officerscbbanklondon@ymail.com )
The name of the transfer officer is Mr Peter Sands
Telephone number (+44-7042-032-814)
Office Fax number (+44-703-196-4853)

NAME OF DEPOSITOR,....DR FREDRICK DWE.
Next of Kin:::::::::::: Miss Rosy Dwe
Father's Name:::::::::::: Dr Frederick Dwe
Account Number::::::::::: (No.BLB745008901546/QB/91/A)
Amount Deposited:::::::::::: $4.6 Million US

Contact them now on how to transfer the $4.6 million dollars deposited by my late of which i am the next of kin.I have mapped out 15% for your assistance. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.

As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours forever in love,
Rosy.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.66.63] by web161001.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 29 May 2013 00:02:05 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgRGVhcmVzdC4NCkhvdwogYXJlIHlvdSB0b2RheSwgaG9wZSB5b3UgYXJlIGZpbmUsIGRlYXIgaSB3YW50IHRvIHRoYW5rIHlvdSBmb3IgYWxsIHlvdXIKIGVmZm9ydCBhbmQgbG92ZSB0b3dhcmRzIG1lLCB5b3UgaGF2ZSBnaXZlbiBtZSBob3BlIGFuZCBpIHdpbGwgYWxzbyBsaWtlCiB0byBzZWUgeW91IGZhY2UgdG8gZmFjZSxpIGxpa2UgeW91IHZlcnkgbXVjaCBhbmQgaSB3YW50IHlvdSB0byBrbm93IAp0aGF0IGJlZm9yZSBpIGNvbnRhY3RlZCB5b3UgaSBzYXcgeW91ciBwcm9maWxlIHRoYXQgeW91IG0BMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.144.546
Message-ID: <1369810925.26021.YahooMailClassic@web161001.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 00:02:05 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: MY DARLING PLEASE CONTACT THE BANK TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION.

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
rosy dwe <rosy_dwe404@yahoo.com> Fri, May 31, 2013 at 4:05 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
My Sweetheart
How are you doing over there together with your health? Hope fine and you are perfectly doing well in health. Thanks for your love and concern, Thank for your effort to help me over this ugly situation which am passing through since the abrupt death of my beloved parents, I am very grateful and I pray that Almighty will bless and empower you to achieve our goal. The message you acknowledge from the bank was also received & understood.

Firstly, I want you to comprehend, I love you from depth of my heart, I could kiss you a thousand times and still not be satisfied, My love for you is endless, so tender, so hot and complete. I swear to God I want you in my life. I love you more and more with each day passing and it eases me to know as tomorrow approaches, that I will love you more then yesterday and tomorrow will be more then today. My love for you cannot be measured by words alone as love does express my true feelings for you.

I thank God for you every day because I know you're heaven sent, you are my angel and I can't wait to join you as soon as we are through with this magnitude transaction. Darling, Please listen, I have never told anybody about this money the only people that knows about it is you and me no one again knows about it (since my parent's are dead). Therefore,i will advise you to keep it yourself due to am afraid of losing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to there care, that was why it took me time to tell you about it and i promise you this from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and i equally expect the same from you.

Now,regarding the requests the bank needs from us i have with me here my late father statement of account (which i will give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us)and the death certificate,(which i will also give to him,so he can send them to you ) I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of support,i have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nation Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.

Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone today please to let him know how serious we are, When contacting him, tell him you are my foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of Oath from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's money with the STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC London to be smoothly transferred into your account.

Attention Barrister Frank Williams Chambers,
A pleasant day to you Attorney Frank Williams Chambers, Sir I am Mr ......., a foreign partner of Miss Rosy Dwe, who is presently residing at refugee camp.

Sir we would like request your unfailing to provide us a power of attorney and affidavit of oath permitting me to process,and transfer the funds to my bank account here in my country on behalf of Miss Rosy Dwe. As per requested of the bank {STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC United Kingdom} that the Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer { since the money is originated from Africa and the Girl is currently residing in Senegal} . In this way it will facilitate the transaction to the bank.

THIS IS MY FULL CONTACT INFORMATION AS FELLOW.

Full Name--------------

Home Address-------------

Occupation------------

Date of Birth------------

Phone Number-------------

Country---------------------------

Looking forward for your kind consideration regarding this matter,
Thank you very much more power to your good office

Yours truly.
M .........

HIS CONTACTS INFORMATION'S ARE AS FOLLOWS,

BARRISTER FRANK WILLIAMS CHAMBERS ESQ
SENIOR ADVOCATE
BARRISTER FRANK WILLIAMS CHAMBERS
(PRINCIPAL PARTNER).(ESQ)
UNITE 125 2RD FLOOR DAKAR SENEGAL.
(OFFICE TELEPHONE NUMBER +221-773-550-156 )
(OFFICE FAX NUMBER is +221-85-42-80-26 )
(frankwilliamschambers@rocketmail.com)
(barrister_frankwilliamss@yahoo.com)

Darling, i will like you to contact Frank Williams Chambers for the preparation of the power of attorney and affidavit of support, Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!.

Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money to me for me to prepare my traveling documents and when you come here we can
move at the same time.
A big hug for you,
From my deepest heart,
Yours forever.
Miss Rosy

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.85.136] by web161003.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 31 May 2013 01:05:29 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkKIFN3ZWV0aGVhcnQNCkhvdwoKIGFyZSB5b3UgZG9pbmcgb3ZlciB0aGVyZSB0b2dldGhlciB3aXRoIHlvdXIgaGVhbHRoPyBIb3BlIGZpbmUgYW5kIHlvdSAKYXJlIHBlcmZlY3RseSBkb2luZyB3ZWxsIGluIGhlYWx0aC4gVGhhbmtzIGZvciB5b3VyIGxvdmUKIGFuZCBjb25jZXJuLAogVGhhbmsgZm9yIHlvdXIgZWZmb3J0IHRvIGhlbHAgbWUgb3ZlciB0aGlzIHVnbHkgc2l0dWF0aW9uIHdoaWNoIGFtIApwYXNzaW5nIHRocm91Z2ggc2luY2UgdGhlIGFicnVwdCBkZWF0aCBvZiBteSBiZWxvdmVkIHBhcmUBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.145.547
Message-ID: <1369987529.48838.YahooMailClassic@web161003.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 01:05:29 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: MY DARLING PLEASE CONTACT THE LAWYER TODAY FOR PREPARATION OF DOCUMENTS,

ONLY ONE PHOTO THAT I DIDN"T SEE ON THIS PAGE:

PHONE NUMBER LIST:
+2217650777093
+447042032814
FAX: +447031964853
+221773550156
FAX: +22185428026
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lilianw45@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:30 am

On net log,

Hello, ( lilianw45@yahoo.com ) My name is lilian Wali .I am a female I was impressed when i saw your profile and will like to establish a long lasting relationship with you. In addition,i will like you to reply me through my private e mail box ( lilianw45@yahoo.com ) Thanks waiting to hear from you soonest

wali_lilian - no picture
female - 27 years, Senegal
596 visitors since 29 March 2013.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: lilianw45@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:31 am

Email:

My Dear.

How is your day. mine is fine over here in Dakar.. Thanks for your mail. Like I said my name is Lilian wail, single, tall and fair in complexion, Very good looking girl that is very sharing, giving, caring and loving girl, above all God fearing and trusted. I really want have a good relationship with you. A relationship of deep feeling that will construct a mutual understanding, I'm from ivory coast in west Africa and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war going on in my country. My late father Dr. Ben wail was the personal adviser to the former head of state of Ivory coast before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to nearby country Senegal where i am living now in a refugee camp.

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. Attached here is my picture and i will like to see yours. Hoping to hear from you soonest,.

Miss lilian

The pictures sent are already reported here.

IP: 41.82.158.198

Originating IP: 41.82.158.198
Originating ISP: Clients-adsl
Country of Origin: Senegal
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.