Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

vanessa.muzia@yahoo.co.uk

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:24 pm

http://www.4pp l.com/favour13

hello my dear friends

I am a:Woman
Birthday:14.04.1990
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

Hello dear,
l saw your profile in the site ( www.4pp l.com) and this is my email contact ( vanessa.muzia@yahoo.co.uk ). l wait for your reply.
miss Vanessa.
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: vanessa.muzia@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:27 pm

Received: from [41.83.15.140] Senegal
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 02:48:24 +0100 (BST)

My Dearest.
How are you today? I am very happy for your respond to the mail I sent to you.
My name is miss Vanessa Muzia from Darfur Region of Sudan l am 23 years and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the death of my family by the rebels

My father and my mother were killed by rebels in our residence house in the capital city Darfur. My late father Dr.Kana Muzia, was the owner of kana Oil and Gas Company a private extracting oil firm in Darfur before He was killed with my mother one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on until now in Sudan.

It is only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to the West African state called Senegal where we are leaving now in a refugee camp here in the capital city of Dakar Senegal.

However iam using the computer at the office of the reverend father who is in charge of the refugee camp to write to you. I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently, remember that you caught my attention in that site that was why I wrote you in first place

these are my pictures. I am not all that photogenic. l wait for your reply soon.
miss Vanessa.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 01, 2012 1:27 am

With the same email adress, without picture, "she" is on net log too.

username vanessamuzia
Female - 23 y, Berlin, Deutschland

Hello dear,
l saw your profile in the site ( net log) l want you to write back to me through my email ( vanessa.muzia@yahoo.co.uk ).
miss Vanessa.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue May 01, 2012 1:13 pm

Vanessa Muzia

Hello dear,
how are you today? l hope that you are fine. in my last mail l told you how l lost parents and relatives in the war.the only person l have now is Rev.Father Godson Mark who is the Reverend father in the camp here and He has been very nice to me since l came to this camp.The Reverend's Tel number is ( 00221 772 704 308 ) if you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me and l will come and answer your call.

I want to go back to my studies because l was in my first year in the university when the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.Honey,please l would like you to know that l have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me so l want you to assist me in the transfer of the money,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is US$2.2M(Two Million, Two Hundred Thousand US Dollars).So l will like you to assist me transfer this money to your account and after transfer then you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents to meet with you there.

I have got in touch with this bank by mail and made them to know about my plan to withdraw this money,l also got them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all their confirmation.
However,they advise me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf to transfer this money I just have to let you know about this so that you can assist me to be my trustee in this money since l am still a refugee here. l wait for your mail and your call.
miss Vanessa.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed May 02, 2012 11:13 am

Vanessa Muzia

Hello dear,
I thank you once again for your kindness towards me.Remember l trust you honey that is why l am giving you all these information. My dear l will like to hear your voice every time.
After the transfer of the money into your account you will help me to managed the money in any business of your choice there in your country because l want to continue my studies there in your country.

l will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my US$2.2 million dollars deposited by my late father of which l am the next of kin.

The contact information of the bank are as follows;

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC LONDON UK.

Email address, ( standardcharateredbk@london.com )

The name of the transfer officer is ... MR.Alex Nelson

Telephone numbers (+44 701 115 0170 ).
Fax number +44 8704 7989 03.

The name of the depositor.............. Dr Kana Muzia
The next of kin........................ Miss Vanessa Muzia
The amount is......................................US$2.2M
Account number ............................706352056439.

My dear l am glad that God has brought you to help me out from this situation and l promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since l am still too young to manage it.

As l told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure that you contact the bank today for more information ok. l am waiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours forever,
miss Vanessa.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri May 04, 2012 9:19 am

Vanessa Muzia

The contact information of the bank are as follows;

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC LONDON UK.

Email address, ( standardcharateredbk@london.com )

The name of the transfer officer is ... MR.Alex Nelson

Telephone numbers (+44 701 115 0170 ).
Fax number +44 8704 7989 03.

The name of the depositor.............. Dr Kana Muzia
The next of kin........................ Miss Vanessa Muzia
The amount is......................................US$2.2M
Account number ............................706352056439.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

krychristina@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:41 pm

With same picture on soulcommune.com, username christina590:

christina
Female
Australia
Hello
I'm Christina!. Just as you are! hope you are fine and was in perfect condition health.I through your profile and I read it and I was interested if you do not mind i will like you to me on my private e-mail address
(krychristina@live.com) i hope to hear from you soon, I'll wait for your e-mail because I have to say something very important. Many love Christina. (Krychristina@live.com)
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.