Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

misarenaduga@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

misarenaduga@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:06 pm

On net log,

CONTACT ME DIRECTLY

WITH THIS EMAIL SO

THAT I WILL GIVE YOU

MY PICTURE.HERE IS MY

EAMAIL ADDRESS

(misarenaduga@ yahoo.com)

Profile elements:

arena_duga
female - 23 years, Dakar, Senegal

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Arena Duga <misarenaduga@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:07 pm

Email:

My dear,

Nice hearing from you again, i am very much happy to receive your mail, which i know that our love relationship will found us something better in future.

I am a very simple and submissive woman that want real love from a real and serious man like you.
I am Mis Arena Duga 23 years old, Medical student I am origin of Sudan, my father of a blessed memory by name Late Mr Benjack Duga, who was the deputy general manager of CNPC oil company at the Khartoum refinery in Sudan was killed alongside with my beloved mother and our family house burnt down by the rebels during the last crisis in my country when Janjaweed militias came to our house,and this sent me away to other country as i made my escape only by God's special grace and with the help of catholic missionaries because i was in the boarding house when this inccident took place.

Now am presently living in SENEGAL under UN REFUGEE CAMP, as a result of war crisis in my country, I don't have any relative that i will run to. My hobbies are swimming ,cooking ,traveling and exchange of gifts. My skin pigment is white Blony. I'm about 5.6 feet, I am average and in excellent health. The reason of writing you is that your profile is interesting to me and i felt love with it to have a serious relationship with you.

I hope you will enjoy my love because I am faithful submissive woman,sincere, lovely ,caring and friendly. i am open to relocate to you in your country to live and stay with you for all the time. With the help of UN REFUGEE ORGANIZATION and the help our Pastor, that is in charge here in Refugee camp i will get visa to meet you.
what i need from you is you real love. i promise to love you and take very good care of you. I hope you will write back for a special love relationship.
Bye for now And I hope to hear from you.

Thanks

Arena

Header:

Received: from [41.83.27.23]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 04:27:17 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: i will like to know more about you

Originating IP: 41.83.27.23
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.