Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

carolinejames55@outlook.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

carolinejames55@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:24 am

Massmail message used online:

What a wonderful world to meet that wonderful friend in this wonderful site.
Hello Dear, My name is Miss.Caroline James. I'm interested in knowing new friend & being friendly with you. I would appreciate if we get acquainted as soon as possible. Email. carolinejames50@outlook.com

Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014
Subject: From Miss Caroline, Hoping To Hear From You Soonest ...‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

My Dear New Friend,

How
are you doing presently?. Thank you for your interest in me and your
reply to my mail. I will really like to have a good relationship with
you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you because of
the
urgency
of my situation here. As you may know, my real name is Miss Caroline
James, I am 25years old girl from Liberia in West Africa, The only
daughter of late Dr Amos James who was a politician. My father was
killed by rebel attack during the political crisis that happened in my
country some time ago, My lovely mother and my only brother died after
the burial Ceremony of my father as a result of food poison. I am the
only person alive now and i managed to make my way-out to a nearby
country called Senegal in west Africa. The said country is where i am
presently living now in a refugee camp, under a reverend father's care.
Meanwhile, i am using his computer to send these messages to you. I will
tell you more about myself in my next mail. I have a project which i
will need your assistance but i will give you all the details in my next
mail. Attached here is my pictures and i will like you to also send to
me your photos. Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Sincerely Yours,
Caroline.

1.JPG

2.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

bethelinalove@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:34 am

Online identity used with the same pictures:

My name is Miss.Bethelina James, I'm interested in knowing real friends. I would appreciate if we get acquainted as soon as possible, I live in Dakar, Senegal, I am a simple, caring, loving, loyal and very sociable humble who loves beautiful things there, I love visiting new places, and I love it love welcomes those who have been my priority, My favorite language is English but our language is french but i speak English very fluently and Things that i hate? Lieing, Betray And Not Serious. you can reach me through my email ( bethelinalove@hotmail.com ) stated below so that i can send you my photos and we can get to know each other better. I quite believe that we can start from here since it takes one to know someone. I want you to understand that race or distance does not matter but loving and caring matters a lot in life, I look forward to hearing more from you soonest.

Bethelina Love
Student, High School
High School, Dakar, Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: carolinejames55@outlook.com

Unread postby ratu sims » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:04 am

Ok what next
ratu sims
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:46 am

I'm not sure what you mean by "What Next?" The profile above is that of a scammer. Do not contact this person unless you want to lose your money. If you are in contact with them, the best course of action is to just stop contact with them. Do not try to close their E-mail account , Do not point them here, And do not tell them you know they are a scammer.

I hope that answers your question.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:16 am

MY ADDITIONS:
Hello My Dear.

How are you today together with your health which is the most important thing to me and your night, hope fine?. Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal. In this camp we are not allowed to go out. Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out from here soon. I don't have any relatives now whom I can visit. All our relatives ran away in the middle of the war. The only person i have now is ( Rev. John Peter ) who is the pastor of the ( Christ for all Churches ) here in the camp. He has been very nice to me since i came here in the camp, but i am not living with him rather. I am living in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is ( +221-77-027-0246 ) OR ( 00221-77-027-0246 ). i will like you to call me immediately you receive this mail and if you call, Tell ( Rev. John Peter ) that you want to speak with Caroline James, He will send for me in the female hostel immediately OK.

As a refugee here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing, be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country refugee camp. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation.

Please listen to this, I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, The amount in question is $4.5M( Four Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars ). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your bank account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over there to meet with you. I kept this as a secret to people in the camp here and the ( Rev. John Peter ) do not know about my late father money in the bank. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself as a secret to people and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and The money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding person, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking. My favorite language is English but the language here is french but i speak English very fluently.

My dear, please i have some important questions which have been disturbing me, and i will like you to answer all of them from your inner most heart before i will introduce you to the bank as my representative whom i have chosen to stand on my behalf to claim my late father deposited money in the bank. The questions are ?

(1) Please dear, i will like to know from your heart if you will really help me to retrieve this money from the bank without any betrayal?.

(2) Please dear, I will like to know if you will really help me to invest this money in a good and profitable business in your country once the money is being transferred to your account?.

(3) Please dear, I will like to know if you will really send me money to get my traveling documents so as to come over to meet you over there in your country as soon as the money is being transferred to your account?.

(4) Please dear, I will like to know if you will really be there for me?.

The questions mentioned above are what i will like you to clear to me from your heart of trust. Once you agreed with those few questions, kindly send to me your full information's as required below .........

1. FULL NAME ........

2. CONTACT ADDRESS ........

3. OCCUPATION ........

4. AGE ............

5. PHONE NUMBER ..........

Please dear, as soon as you reply this mail immediately with those information's, i will send them to the bank for confirmation and get you introduced to them as my foreign partner that is helping me to transfer my late father money to your bank account on my behalf due to my refugees status.

Meanwhile, i will like you to call me immediately like i said. I have a lot to tell you. Thanks for the lovely words i heard from you today, Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest.

Sincerely Yours.

From Miss Caroline.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY178-W29 ([65.54.190.188]) by BAY004-OMC3S22.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Wed, 20 Aug 2014 12:26:18 -0700
X-TMN: [jy35OYlpGSH3fXCMHaw1lHRLSU8tfkUn]
X-Originating-Email: [carolinejames55@outlook.com]
Message-ID: <BAY178-W2911015172328B371CB419BDD20@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: carolinejames55@outlook.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_518b3394-4c11-4c38-8496-9c5dc3688472_"

My Dearest One,

I thank you once again for your kindness over my life here in refugee camp, Thank you for your care and confidence to me without minding my refugee status. May God bless you in Jesus name Amen. I am trying to keep everything as a top secret till we meet together in your country after the transfer. Please dear, i have not explained to anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because ( MONEY ) is involved and all eyes will be on it. I am afraid of loosing this money to the people that i have never meet before.

My dearest One, remember i trust you honey, that is why i am giving you all this information's. My love is for you and you alone. I promise to be there for you whether good or bad. I have informed the Bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of the country. You will have 25% of the total money for helping me out and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice since i am too young to handle such huge amount.

My dearest One, In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with their email information below, Tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $4.5M( Four Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars ). deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.

CONTACT INFORMATION OF THE BANK IS STATED BELOW AS FOLLOWS:

HBOS-HALIFAX BANK OF SCOTLAND.
Flat 09 Ronceville Great Western Road JE 1 5 PX - St. Helier.
Tel:+447 041 828 773
Fax:+448 437 734 551
Email Address ( bankofscotlandhboshalifax@yahoo.co.uk )
( bankscotlandhboshalifax@yahoo.co.uk )

Contact Person: Dr Johnson Brown/Extension:01 (Operation Manager)
Account Manager: Mr smith /Extension: 07 Switch Boards:

Information about the deposit code are as follows:

Name of depositor : Dr Amos James
Next of Kin : Miss Caroline James
Amount deposited : $4.5M Million

My dearest One, Contact them now on how to transfer the $4.5M ( Four Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars ). deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. I have mapped out 5% of the total money for any expenses that might come up in this transfer, So that after the transfer you will take your 25% and 5% before you can start to manage the remaining money for me. Remember you will help me out in the area of investing this fund because i can`t be able to do it by myself.

My dear, i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in investing this money since i am still too young to manage it as you know. This camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank today so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.

My dearest One, i am awaiting to hear from you, a good news as soon as you contact the bank through their emails for the transfer. Thanks And Bye For Now.

Sincerely Yours Love
Caroline James.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY178-W25 ([65.54.190.188]) by BAY004-OMC3S16.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Sun, 24 Aug 2014 00:48:58 -0700
X-TMN: [wRqO4VF1BkYnLojUgvfT/dDi4rtdgAKy]
Message-ID: <BAY178-W259B4FB7D15A11C60E4FABBDDE0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_d9616b88-fe16-478a-9883-619270c0e539_"

My Dearest One,

How are you doing over there i hope you are well being okay together with your health which is the most important thing to me? Please My Dear, Below is the mail that i receive from the bank for confirmation of the transfer. I thank you so much for all your efforts towards my life pending my arrival to meet with you over there in your country, may almighty God bless you for me and lead our ways. Just after going through the mail sent by the bank i understood that before they will make the transfer of my late fathers money that we need to present some back up documents which is power of attorney, affidavit of oath.

Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us i have (2) Documents with me here the last statement of account and death certificate of my late father ( which i have send to the bank before they approve this transfer. I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Dakar Senegal.

I will like you to contact this lawyer through the information's below that the bank gave to you for confirmation by email and phone and when you contact him tell him that you are my Foreign partner of Miss Caroline which the bank gave you is contact to contact him for some documents to enable you make a transfer to you bank account in any where you want it to be and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and affidavit of oath in your name in other to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's money been transferred from HALIFAX BANK OF SCOTLAND to your bank account in Your country.

My Dear, i want you to understand that i have never told any body about the existence of my late fathers money, No one again knows about it so i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it because people are full of disappointment and greed when it comes to money aspect that was why it took me time to tell you about it and i promise you this from my heart ( I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU ) and i equally expect the same from you.

His Contact Information Are As Follows, contact him as soon as possible by email or phone..

Respected Barrister Ibrahim Fall.
Principal Attorney. LAW CHAMBERS
PLOT 55 OGWO ESTATE
Email Address ...... ( bar.ibrahimfall@hotmail.com )
Office Telephone Number..... ( +221-705789711 )

Please My Dear, i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money to start up with my traveling documents to your country or you can come over to pick me up with you to your country and Please My Dear, Below is the mail that i receive from the bank for confirmation of the transfer. I be waiting for your mail soonest. A big hug and kisses for you,

From my deepest heart!
Yours Miss Caroline.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY178-W34 ([65.54.190.188]) by BAY004-OMC3S5.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Tue, 26 Aug 2014 08:26:12 -0700
X-TMN: [1V/NjXDXN9wKSmZJ7KlCoWAEEkYwRHbF]
Message-ID: <BAY178-W340BAAFAC4EE6371D279F5BDDC0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_e9a5ab25-e441-479e-86cb-fe281ec69018_"

PHOTO & ID TO ADD:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221770270246
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447041828773
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Cheers International Sales Ltd

FAX: +448437734551
Number billable as shared cost number

+221705789711
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:51 am

Caroline Escaped the Camp:
Hello Sir,

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from London. Presently I am in London for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Hello Dear, Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how.

Hello Dear, Now you will need to contact Assistance Rev Father Pastor John Peter, immediately whom used to be a God-Father to me when i was in Dakar Senegal camp for your Bank Draft of $250.000.00-Dollars,

Hello Dear, What you have do now is to contact Assistance Rev Father Pastor John Peter, immediately for the Bank Draft Cheque with the information below OK ..

Name ..... Assistance Rev Father Pastor John Peter,
Email Address ........ ( pastor.johnpeter@yahoo.com )
Telephone Number ....... ( +221-770270246 )

Hello Dear, Ask Assistance Rev Father Pastor John Peter, to send you a Certified Bank Draft Cheque of $250.000.00-Dollars which I prepared and kept for your compensation in your name for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with Assistance Rev Father Pastor John Peter, and instruct him where to send you the Bank Draft Cheque.

Please Dear, Do let me know immediately you receive Bank Draft Cheque from Assistance Rev Father Pastor John Peter, so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time.

Please Dear, In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Assistance Rev Father Pastor John Peter, on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the Bank Draft Cheque to you immediately without delay. Take Care And Bye For Now.

Yours Miss Caroline.
+447 974 741 262.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY178-W37 ([65.54.190.187]) by BAY004-OMC3S21.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Fri, 28 Nov 2014 11:16:58 -0800
X-TMN: [9T4Y6lZLCr8NG/AubJD+8ZnX1Oy8mkdb]
Message-ID: <BAY178-W37058B2AA1E4A160328F1ABD7E0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_e8cade49-44c4-4993-915f-29457191ebc6_"
Subject: FROM MISS CAROLINE AND YOURS COMPENSATION ...

PHONE NUMBER:
+447974741262
Original network provider* Orange
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

johnpeter541@aol.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:58 pm

HELLO

john peter <johnpeter541@aol.com>
To:

Sat, 11 Jun at 11:59

ATTENTION,

You will be Surprised to hear from me. I have a business proposal
which I will like us to discuss,
I am (John Peter,) one of the
international Funds Manager of Fidelity Investment International. The
World Largest Funds Management Company
with over $1.2Trillion Capital Investment Funds. Nevertheless, as
Fidelity Funds Manager, I handle all our Investor's Direct Capital
Funds (IDCF) and secretly extract 1.2% Excess Maximum Return Capital
Profit (EMRCP) per annual on each of the Investor's Magellan Capital
Funds.

As an expert, I have made money from the Investor's EMRCP and
hereby looking for someone to trust who will stand as an Investor to
receive the funds as Annual Investment Proceeds from Fidelity Magellan
Capital Funds. All conformable documents to back up the claims will be
made available to you prior to your acceptance. Meanwhile, I have
worked out the strategies and technicalities whereby the funds can be
claimed in any of our Clearing Houses of banks
without any hitches. Our sharing ratio should be 60-40. Should in case
you are interested, Please email me your direct telephone number for
discussion of this transaction in further details.

I am contacting you on this deal because of your worthy profiles.
I will like to invest my share under your supervision in any business
once we move the fund successfully.

I will be waiting for your urgent response.
you can also reach me with my alternative email, (peter.john277@protonmail.com)

Sincerely,
John Peter.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.