Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

gracetukur89@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

gracetukur89@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:35 am

On AR:

How are you today? My dear i saw your profile today and become interested to know you, please can i be a friend? my dear i have very important matter to share with you if only you can contact me via email(gracetukur89@hotmail.com) because my arm of contact is not what i can share with you here, so try reply to my private email for more details about me as well as my picture for you to see how i look like, thanks and regards Grace.

gracetukur89@hotmail.com

Gracekiss4u - no picture
Female
Current Location Makhachkala/ Russian Federation
Create Date 13/10/2013 02:08
Last Login 20/06/2014 10:13
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: gracetukur89@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:15 pm

Email:

Sorry for my late reply is due to the security of were i am staying at the moment ,i am writing this mail to you With due respect trust and humanity, i appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter,
i feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business having read through your remarkable previous mail Honestly i am writing this mail to you with pains, tears and sorrow from my heart, i will really like to have a good relationship with you, i decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation,
i thank you for your reaction to mine email; inline with the message, which I have sent to you.
how was your day over there in your country,i believe you had a wonderful day and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is cool over here in Dakar Senegal,

my name is Grace Tukur, i was born in 1988 but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age, I am from ivory coast,5.8ft tall, fair in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the political war that was fought in my country some years ago.
my late father ( COL Tukur Damara) was head of the ivory coast Army) to the former head of state (president Laurent Gbagbo) and was the managing director of Damara and Association (Ltd) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.
It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to Dakar Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend-Father's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes.
Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me, i obliged to put simple trust on you due to my situation here as a refugee and I shall demand most your conscientiousness after yours to know about me,

i shall really grow fond to have good relationship in spite attitudes therefore I have this as a trust which i believe that you can not betray it at the end,
i have communicated you because of my difficult situation here in this refugee camp; Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace I will come out here soon.
i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to. all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev- PETER FRED , who is the Rev of the (ST MARY CATHOLIC CHURCH) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women hostel because the camp have two hostels, one for men the other for women.

The Rev's Tel number is (+221- 763910425) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me Grace Tukur he will send for me in the hostel.
as a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country unless through the help of the reverend father ,i want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
Please listen to this( it's a secret,even no one knows about it except the Reverend that knows about it because he is like a father to me ),
i have my late father's last wile and death certificate here with me which i will send it to you when necessary , because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin,
the amount in question is $6.7M (Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars)according to the bank i can not make the transfer by my self due to my refugee status but through an appointed foreign partner/trustee the transfer can be done,

so i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you as i think much that this will cost some money to claim it. so in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if bad people gets to know about it.

remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. i like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision,hardworking and GOD fearing people. my favorite language is English but my native language is French,

meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you. as soon as I receive your concrete assurance to assist me with my proposal i will introduce you to the bank and give you the contact information of the bank as well so that you will contact the bank to transfer the money to you as i want to come over to stay with you for a better life,
no matter what may be your decision please I beg you to keep this highly secret for my safety,
have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest attach here is my picture,s.
yours Friend,Grace.

grace.JPG

Header:

Return-Path: <gracetukur89@hotmail.com>
Received: from COL128-W14 ([65.55.34.73]) by COL004-OMC2S7.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Mon, 23 Jun 2014

+221763910425
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:49 am

Email:

My dear I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Portugal. Presently I am in Portugal for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.
Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how.
Now you will need to contact the Rev. Father whom used to be a Good-father to me when i was in Dakar, Rev Father Peter Fred, he's email address and phone number as follows: (+221775877453) and (revfatherpeter@hotmail.com).

Ask him to send you a Package of certified bank draft of $300.000.00,(Three hundred thousand us dollars) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in contact with rev Peter and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time.

In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev Peter Fred on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without delay.
Take care and bye for now.
Yours truly,
Grace.

Return-Path: gracetukur89@hotmail.com
Received: from COL128-W22 ([65.55.34.72])
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014
Subject: compensation for your last effort.‏‎
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:14 pm

Grace is already out of the camp. (..and I didn't even get a chance to help her)

My dear I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Portugal. Presently I am in Portugal for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.
Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how.
Now you will need to contact the Rev. Father whom used to be a Good-father to me when i was in Dakar, Rev Father Peter Fred, he's email address and phone number as follows: (+221775877453) and (revfatherpeter@hotmail.com).

Ask him to send you a Package of certified bank draft of $300.000.00,(Three hundred thousand us dollars) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in contact with rev Peter and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time.

In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev Peter Fred on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without delay.
Take care and bye for now.
Yours truly,
Grace.

HEADER:
Received: from COL128-W54 ([65.55.34.135]) by COL004-OMC3S15.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22724);
Sat, 20 Sep 2014 05:50:39 -0700
X-TMN: [vLGouAkclBh9+aWogER/DJPKThLY86XW]
X-Originating-Email: [gracetukur89@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <COL128-W547FBF2357D2BADC7A9CA9D1B50@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: gracetukur89@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_5d2577fa-466c-406b-9dbd-c9d2c1e17417_"
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

gracetukur89@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:00 pm

My Dear Friend, The company has converted your fund to deliver to you in person over there in your country
Now I would like you to send your contact information where you resident now to me so that I can forward it to the security company to enable them proceed to your country for the final delivery of the fund to your country and to your doorstep.
Send your below information to me urgently;

Your Complete Name

First Names and last names :_______
Your Age________
Your Nearest Airport______
Your Country________
Your City ________
Your House Address_______
Your Phone Number and Your Email Address______
Your Occupation_______

I have all this detail but it got lost and i need the new address
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.