Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Addis Wubie

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

ccamellawest@yahoo.com camellawest1012@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:41 am

IP address [?]: 41.83.26.111 [Whois] [Reverse IP]
IP country code: SN
IP address country: Senegal
IP address state: n/a
IP address city: n/a
IP address latitude: 14.0000
IP address longitude: -14.0000
ISP of this IP [?]: SONATEL

Received: from [41.83.26.111] by web194601.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 08:07:59 +0800 (SGT)
Reply-To: ccamellawest@yahoo.com
Subject: Hi Dear

Hi Dear
I am very happy to contact you
My name is Camella West, i am a young decent,responsible,God fearing and intelligent girl studying medicine in university,. looking for a reliable and trusted, honest person., I believe we can get acquainted, so if it interests you, please reach me back here for further communications. I stop here awaiting your responds.
Please get back to my email box so that I will send my picture to you and tell you more about my self, A good friendship is the foundation build on other relative things to come, God bless you.

May God bless you as I wait impatiently to read from you
With Loves & Regards
Miss Camella.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: ccamellawest@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:38 pm

Username: camella99
Sex: Female

i am a young decent,responsible,God fearing and intelligent girl studying medicine in university

The stolen picture used is already reportd here.

Using the same picture, "she" is reported as scammer on ro.ro-mantik.de, with the username camella4love, Camellawest1010@Yahoo.Com, United States.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

angelica_duke3@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:15 pm

On FMF:

Hello,lam angelica, i saw your profile in .and i love it, can we be a good friendship?,so if it interests please just write mail box,(angelica_duke3@yahoo.co.uk) so that i will tell you more about my self kiss you
angelica

Profile elements:

angelicalove11 Profile: goodlove
Age & Gender: 25 Year Old Woman
Zodiac Sign: Aries

i am nice girl i am nice girl i am nice girl i am nice girl i am nice girl i am nice girl i am nice girl i am nice girl i am nice girl

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

sandrababy72@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:35 pm

On DMF:

my name is sandra williams i wish to know you more please reply to my email sandrababy72@hotmail.com from there i will give you details of why i messaged you sandrababy72@hotmail.com

Profile elements:

sandrababy
- 28 y/o female
- dakar, Canada
- English, English, English
- unemployed
- Have no children

in search of true love

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sandrababy72@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:36 pm

On fdatings:

sandrasexy1 - no picture
30 y/o woman from Dakar, Senergal, Senegal

Seeking a man from 25 to 35 years old.

Hello my name is sandra williams. am interested to know you more. please try and contact on sandrababy72 @ hotmail .com then from there i will give you details of why i contact you, and send you some of my pictures
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

macey75@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:49 pm

On DMF:

Am single romantic sexy loving caring girl with good understand looking for a love caring man contact me at Macey75 (AT) hotmail . com

Profile elements:

macey - no picture
- 23 y/o female
- bolibia, Qatar
- English, English, English
- unemployed
- Have no children
Am single romantic sexy loving cagirl ring
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: macey75@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:50 pm

Email:

My Dearest One

I am so glad you accepted my friendship proposals by providing me with your personal Email, You just have no idea of how much I want to be by your side, i was touched to write you Please don't be offended.I felt i could make a good friend with you, First and foremost and brief self introduction, My Name is Macey Williams (AM 21years) old and the only Child of my late Dr Fadrick Williams, My father was a highly reputable business magnate-(a cocoa merchant) who operated in the capital of LIBERIA during his days he was poisoned by his business associates in one of their outings on a business trip. my mother died when am baby and since then i was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by his relatives who was so jealous of his wealth and progress.But God knows,i managed to make my way to a West African country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's (statement of account Deposit ) and Death Certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some Amount of money in one of the leading banks in which he used my name as the next of kin, the Amount in question is $5.7 million US DOLLARS (Five million Seven Hundred Thousand USD)The bank has only requested me to seek the services of an expatriate person who could supposedly invest this money genuinely for me. the bank has also insisted that i do not have the principle knowledge to invest this money and that was why i contacted you,So i will like you to help me Transfer this money to your Account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this from people in the camp,

Am going to give you our Rev Father Tel Number in my next mail. Rev Father Toney Fuller who is the General overseer of United Methodist Church Mission in Senegal,But i will pleas with him today to permit me give out his number so that when you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the camp.I will love to hear your voice, i want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this camp took place.

Now permit me to ask these few questions:-

1. Can you honestly help me as your daughter or friend OR Your Sister or Wife?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount will be good for you after the money is in your position?

Please tell me if you are willing to help me in transferring this money to your account try and reply me very fast and also send me all your contact information for communication,because the bank is waiting to hear from you.

FULL NAME...............
AGE..............................
COUNTRY AND CITY.................
PHONE NUMBER................
OCCUPATION....................
PHOTO'S...........................

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust and love i deposed on you, i will give you the contact of the bank where this money was deposited.because you are God sent that can help me out.Thank you so much.
Yours lovely One Macey.

Header:

Return-Path: macey75@hotmail.com
Received: from BLU184-W84 ([65.55.111.71]) by blu0-omc2-s22.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Sat, 19 Apr 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Addis Wubie

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:41 pm

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 09, 2014 11:56 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
Sandra Williams <sandrababy72@hotmail.com> Fri, May 2, 2014 at 7:08 AM
Reply-To: Sandrababy72@hotmail.com
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
My Dearest One

I am so glad you accepted my friendship proposals by providing me with your personal Email, You just have no idea of how much I want to be by your side, i was touched to write you Please don't be offended.I felt i could make a good friend with you, First and foremost and brief self introduction, My Name is Sandra Williams (AM 21years) old and the only Child of my late Dr Fadrick Williams, My father was a highly reputable business magnate-(a cocoa merchant) who operated in the capital of LIBERIA during his days he was poisoned by his business associates in one of their outings on a business trip. my mother died when am baby and since then i was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by his relatives who was so jealous of his wealth and progress.But God knows,i managed to make my way to a West African country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's (statement of account Deposit ) and Death Certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some Amount of money in one of the leading banks in which he used my name as the next of kin, the Amount in question is $5.7 million US DOLLARS (Five million Seven Hundred Thousand USD)The bank has only requested me to seek the services of an expatriate person who could supposedly invest this money genuinely for me. the bank has also insisted that i do not have the principle knowledge to invest this money and that was why i contacted you,So i will like you to help me Transfer this money to your Account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this from people in the camp,

Am going to give you our Rev Father Tel Number in my next mail. Rev Father Toney Fuller who is the General overseer of United Methodist Church Mission in Senegal,But i will pleas with him today to permit me give out his number so that when you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the camp.I will love to hear your voice, i want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this camp took place.

Now permit me to ask these few questions:-

1. Can you honestly help me as your daughter or friend OR Your Sister or Wife?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount will be good for you after the money is in your position?

Please tell me if you are willing to help me in transferring this money to your account try and reply me very fast and also send me all your contact information for communication,because the bank is waiting to hear from you.

FULL NAME...............
AGE..............................
COUNTRY AND CITY.................
PHONE NUMBER................
OCCUPATION....................
PHOTO'S...........................

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust and love i deposed on you, i will give you the contact of the bank where this money was deposited.because you are God sent that can help me out.Thank you so much.
Yours lovely One Sandra.

HEADER:
Received: from bay0-omc3-s24.bay0.hotmail.com (bay0-omc3-s24.bay0.hotmail.com. [65.54.190.162])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id gy7si23856094pac.239.2014.05.02.04.08.32
for <CLIPPED>;
Fri, 02 May 2014 04:08:32 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of sandrababy72@hotmail.com designates 65.54.190.162 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.54.190.162;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of sandrababy72@hotmail.com designates 65.54.190.162 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=sandrababy72@hotmail.com
Received: from BAY180-W24 ([65.54.190.189]) by bay0-omc3-s24.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Fri, 2 May 2014 04:08:32 -0700
X-TMN: [X6DYFFU7YNyOWAaPvm4m2Bn5GJ4Qzru+]
X-Originating-Email: [sandrababy72@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY180-W2491E7C79B8BBEF94AFEA4D9430@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: sandrababy72@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_db414b87-b620-4768-94cf-ffbda344d9d7_"
Reply-To: <Sandrababy72@hotmail.com>

CONTACT MY BANKER:
Sandra Williams <sandrababy72@hotmail.com> Sun, May 4, 2014 at 6:19 AM
HELLO MY DEAR.

I want to thank you for all your effort and love towards me, you have given me hope and i will also like to see you face to face, i like you very much and i want you to know that I have Giving you all my trust and you are the type of man i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with. I am not going to give your love to any other man you will satisfy me, so needless of looking for another man

Dear below is the contact number of the Rev Father Toney Fuller if you want to speak with me Just call him and tell him that you want to speak with Sandra Williams he will send for me in the Hostel , +221778664753

I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status. You will have 30% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice while i go back to my studies. In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information bellow,The money was deposit by my late father but he made me the next of kin because am the only child of my family.try and send an Email to the bank tell them that you are my foreign partner and you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer 5.7 Million dollars deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.

THE BANK INFORMATION'S.

Royal Bank of Scotland Plc United Kingdom
Bank Address: No. 36 ST ANDREWS SQUAREEDINBURGH EH2 2YB SCOTLAND

EMAIL Address....Rbsscotlandplc@accountant.com
Telephone Number.. (+447989010764)
The bank Chairman is (Philip Hampton)
Executive Directors is (Stephen Hester)
Finance Director is (Bruce van Saun)

ACCOUNT INFORMATION

Amount Deposited................. US$ 5.7 Million
Account holder........................Mr. Fadrick Williams
Next of Kin..............................Miss Sandra Williams
The Account Number ...............(343I08701364-Qb)
Swift Code:..............................FHUK
Fund Ref Nos:..........................WTG584W9557F
Deposit Security Code...............RBS/00482
Nationality................................Liberia

Am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life , Dear my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible even to eat food and drink water here in the camp is very difficult for me, my immediate priority the moment this money is transferred to you i will come over to your country settle down with your help and then look into the future on how to better conclude my education under you,

A waiting to hear from you soonest,
yours in love Sandra .

HEADER:
Received: from BAY180-W33 ([65.54.190.187]) by bay0-omc3-s24.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Sun, 4 May 2014 03:19:07 -0700
X-TMN: [3gHrHeWV0jfvZqymrA11KxDmLwPtuXca]
Message-ID: <BAY180-W330B0132DAD79AB49199C7D94D0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_3aecc607-6bf9-487b-9ce8-6d8e0997fa01_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
Sandra Williams <sandrababy72@hotmail.com> Wed, May 7, 2014 at 5:25 AM
Hello My Dear

How are you today? i hope you are fine, Dear thanks for all your love and Efforts to help me out of my situation and to help transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you,it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy man.

Now, regarding the requests documents the bank needs from us since they need A power of attorney and An affidavit of oath from the high court here in Dakar Senegal.

I have plead the Reverend about it before he agree to help me and get the contact of this lawyer,Dear this lawyer is a registered lawyer in the camp and also a registered member in (Senegalese Barr Association) The Rev told me that this man is a good lawyer who will help in preparing the documents for us.

Please i will like you to contact him through Email And phone today because according to what the bank requested, the documents that is power of attorney and affidavit of oath are going to bear your name and when you are contacting Lawyer, tell him that you are my foreign partner and you want him to prepare A power of attorney And An Affidavit Of Oath in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's account in to your account in your country.

HIS CONTACT INFORMATION'S ARE AS FELLOWS,

LORD ADVOCATE ARRISTER ZENITH BASIL HUMAN RIGHT LAW CHAMBERS
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES
Address : 48, Rue Vincens x Abdou Karim Bourgi,
P.O. Box 32 319, Dakar- Ponty Dakar, Senegal 32 319
Tel +221774979530 or 00221774979521

EMAIL: Humanrightlawchambers1987@lawyer.com

So, i will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney and affidavit of oath Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him!

Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my
documents.A big hug and kiss for you.From my deepest heart of love,
Yours forever in love
Sandra .

HEADER:
Received: from BAY180-W93 ([65.54.190.187]) by bay0-omc3-s17.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Wed, 7 May 2014 02:25:45 -0700
X-TMN: [ny0KK5LwF2wnrlODL8i4zmZlb/Njp56+]
Message-ID: <BAY180-W9319BCF5E1B95E72B03408D94E0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_33ecff5d-3db0-4446-bf23-0a90dfb2fa18_"

PHOTOS AND DOCS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221778664753
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+447989010764
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Orange

+221774979530

+221774979521
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 18, 2014 9:14 pm

Added E-mail addresses:
sandra williams < sandrababy2@outlook.com > Fri, May 16, 2014 at 4:52 AM
Reply-To: sandrababy72@hotmail.com
To:<CLIPPED>
What is going on?? I need feed back

HEADER:
Received: from BLU175-W21 ([65.55.116.72]) by blu0-omc3-s36.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Fri, 16 May 2014 01:52:27 -0700
X-TMN: [QxWbO78N0+Td1wOWUEDyKCMx34V9QBsF]
X-Originating-Email: [sandrababy2@outlook.com]
Message-ID: <BLU175-W211D052E1F904E30701C7FFD310@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: sandrababy2@outlook.com
boundary="_20299b20-22ce-40c0-b90f-d2312c133abd_"
Reply-To: <sandrababy72@hotmail.com>

Solomon James < brightjesus2@yahoo.com > Sat, May 17, 2014 at 5:02 AM
Ok God bless you, One Miss Sandra Williams ask me to contact you, I don't no what is going on as she was crying for help to contact you, Is there any problem, As she said that you have kept silent to her for past some days, I wish to know if there is any problem,
JAMES.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.174.122] by web120005.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 17 May 2014 02:02:17 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,T2sgR29kIGJsZXNzIHlvdSwgT25lIE1pc3MgU2FuZHJhIFdpbGxpYW1zIGFzayBtZSB0byBjb250YWN0IHlvdSwgSSBkb24ndCBubyB3aGF0IGlzIGdvaW5nIG9uIGFzIHNoZSB3YXMgY3J5aW5nIGZvciBoZWxwIHRvIGNvbnRhY3QgeW91LCBJcyB0aGVyZSBhbnkgcHJvYmxlbSwgQXMgc2hlIHNhaWQgdGhhdCB5b3UgaGF2ZSBrZXB0IHNpbGVudCB0byBoZXIgZm9yIHBhc3Qgc29tZSBkYXlzLCBJIHdpc2ggdG8ga25vdyBpZiB0aGVyZSBpcyBhbnkgcHJvYmxlbSwNCkpBTUVTLg0KDQoNCg0KLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0BMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/587 YahooMailWebService/0.8.188.663
Message-ID: <1400317337.91448.YahooMailBasic@web120005.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 02:02:17 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: GOD BLESS YOU MR
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.