Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Nadia Buari

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

nenadugagarba2@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:54 pm

How are you doing today over there in your country .i hope you are doing great good and fine today over there in your country . how was your night . i hope you slept Fine and great last night and wake up this morning in good health Status which is the most important thing to me over here .

You Like a Great Mother to me .i know that any where my Mother is now in her grave she we be happy because i have just Found another mother here on Earth . you are my Mother my Father and my back Bone . God bless the day i Found you in Life . God who see the heart of Human have no other reason to Bless you for having the heart to render help to me in life when i need help .

Please my love i read the mail which you sent to the Lawyer .please try again to be in contact with him also as son as possible so that he can guild you on how to send the money to him for the documents. i know you are trying and my promise to you in life is that i we be a Daughter to you in life . i we never in life disappoint you my dear .because you are God sent to me in Life . Please my love make sure you call or write to the Lawyer again today and now so that he can give you the direction without delay and you make the payment to him for the documents as you know that the bank are waiting for us .please we need not to delay my love .

i Wait ad Pray for Good news My Dear .

ATTN:,
SEQUEL TO YOUR E-MAIL TO MY CHAMBER

I RECIVED YOUR NOTIFACTION HERE IN MY CHAMBER. YOU ARE BEEN AVICED TO MAKE THE PAYMENT AVLAIBLE TOMORRWO THROUGH MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER .SINCE IS INPOSSIBLE FOR YOU TO SEND THROUGH WESTERN UNION.NOW BELOW IS MY PERSONAL INFORMATION OF WHICH YOU WILL USE TO SEND THE MONEY ($850) (MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER)

PERSONAL INFORMATION
FIRST NAME: KEBE
LAST NAME: USMAN
ADDRESS: 48, RUE VINCENS X ABDOUL KARIM BOURG.
CITY: DAKAR
BEST REGARD
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kebeusman@mail.com nenadugagarba2@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:32 pm

ATTN:,
SEQUEL TO YOUR E-MAIL TO MY CHAMBER
I RECIVED YOUR NOTIFACTION HERE IN MY CHAMBER. YOU ARE BEEN AVICED TO MAKE THE PAYMENT AVLAIBLE TOMORRWO THROUGH THIS ACCOUNT INFORMATION . AND AFTER THE TRANSFER YOU HAVE TO ALSO SEND THE PAYMENT SLIP ALSO TO ME FOR COMFIRMATION.

BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
ACT NAMES........MAXWELL MICHAEL
ACT.............04516970006
BANK CODE.......SN100
CODE AGENCE...01018
IBAN.....SN08 SN10 0010 1800 451697000651
SWIFT.........AFRISNDAXXX
CIE RIB......51
BANK ADDRESS QRT RAS MISSION1 VILLA 128/E GOLF SOUTH
CITY...........DAKAR
BEST REGARD

How is Your day Today

I hope just hope you are doing great as well today over there in your country . my love how is Life treating you over there in your country . i hope God is Control .

Please my love i read the mail which you send to the Lawyer .please if the Lawyer have you relied you please try to call him on Phone please ask him to please send the bank Info to you so that you can make the payment Today for him to get the documents for us . the bank are waiting for us my love we need to be fast Please .

And my promise to you is that i we never in Life fail Or Disappoint you .

I wait for Good news my Love

My love am worried i need to hear from you please

My love please am so worried over here please .i need to hear from you .since yesterday you have not write to me my love .please i need to hear from you .have you send the money to the Lawyer .please my love i need to hear from you now .
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

imasfauzia528@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:23 pm

Message received on WeDateFree:

Hello
How are you today, I hope all is well with you,
My name is Miss imasfauzia,it was very great to me when i found your profile,(www.wedate free.com) at this dating site, i found a great spark in my heart despite that i have not seen you in person,but there was a good feeling that really gave me a nice pleasure to communicate with you and see how the sun will shines like,am willing to be your friend and have a wonderful and honest relationship with you.i am interested in having a relationship with you, I will also like to know you the more, please kindly write to me through (imasfauzia528@gmai l.com )
so that I can send you more details about myself Including my picture,
Yours Sincerely imasfauzia

The fake profile used is the same already reported here on May 23, 2014. The scammer changed only the email address.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

sgtsonnywilliams@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:57 pm

Same fake account reported here since May 23, 2014, same stolen pictures, new email address:

'hello dear
I am Sonny, i will like to be your friend,
you can email me on (sgtsonnywilliams@g mail.com ) so
that i can send you my pictures and tell you more
about myself, i believe that we can move from here,
I wait your respond to my mail,
Yours friend,
Miss Sonny'

abigailbulley36
Am single girl looking for a man who is honest

from newyork, United Kingdom

Just to let you know I'm looking for a man that is honest, trusting, loving, kind, caring and faithfulness, because that's the best qualities in a relationship
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.