Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Nadia Buari

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Nadia Buari

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 23, 2014 10:45 pm

Stolen images of Nadia Buari, Ghanaian actress.

favourmendy19@yahoo.in

On WDF:

Hello and greetings to you.
My name is Miss Favour, i saw your listing today and became intrested in you,
i will also like to know you more.
I am expecting your reply. When I read from you; I will tell you more about myself and send my photo.
I am expecting your mail. write to me at( favourmendy19@yahoo .in)
Your Lovely,
Favour

Profile elements:

abigailbulley36
33 y/o female from newyork, United Kingdom
tell you later
Just to let you know I'm looking for a man that is honest, trusting, loving, kind, caring and faithfulness, because that's the best qualities in a relationship

Stolen pictures used:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

gseah@ymail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:56 pm

Grace
Female / Single
37 - Abilene / United States

About Me
Am single woman with no kids....very hard working and living with my parent
Looking For
Am looking for single man with who is very caring and loving, understanding and God fearing
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Athletic
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Arms
Appearance Below Average
Height(cm) 148
Weight(kg) 80
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Hair Dresser / Personal Grooming
Profession trader
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live with family
Relocation Willing to relocate within my country
Interests marriage
Background / Cultural Values
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Leo

Hello How are You doing and It's a Pleasure to write and let you know how am interested in your profile.Well am a new member here and am single and with no kid and am looking for my soul mate, a man who will Love me and Care about me i will Love to meet a man who is simple loyal honest truthful faithful kindness patient open mined God fearing Understanding and Above all Sexy too Lol..!!!Well i will Love to get to know you more and more and well u can reach me a via email on gseah@ymail.com or are you on whatsapp so that i could send u some pics of mine if u don't mined
Attachments
Behec9hIIAApEW3.jpg
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: SusanaDugaGarba12@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:19 am

The email address is already reported in viewtopic.php?f=19&t=40739 with another fake profile used for scam.

WeDateFree:

Hello
How are you today, I hope all is well with you,
My name is Miss Susan ,it was very great to me when i found your profile,(wedatefree .com) at this dating site, i found a great spark in my heart despite that i have not seen you in person,but there was a good feeling that really gave me a nice pleasure to communicate with you and see how the sun will shines like,am willing to be your friend and have a wonderful and honest relationship with you.i am interested in having a relationship with you, I will also like to know you the more, please kindly write to me through (SusanaDugaGarba12@ hotmail.com) so that I can send you more details about myself Including my picture,
Yours Sincerely Susan

Screen name: abigailbulley36
35 y/o female from newyork, United Kingdom
tell you later
Just to let you know I'm looking for a man that is honest, trusting, loving, kind, caring and faithfulness, because that's the best qualities in a relationship

The pictures used are already reported here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

NenaDugaGarba2@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:36 pm

Same profile, same dating site, new email address:

Hello My Dear,

How are you doing?
I hope all is well
my name is miss
i want to be your good friend
please send me your email at my private box
(NenaDugaGarba 2@gmail.com)
so i will(www.wedatefree .com)give you my picture
have a nice day
Yours ,'
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

nenadugagarba2@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:30 pm

hank you for your urgent reply,Now i will like to explain more to you in details my position and why i initiated this contact with you.due to my critical condition right now i will not hesitate to make known to you all about me and the for business project which i will like to have with you so please do not delay as i am going to expose allot about my self and background here to you without us knowing each other very well in the time past but i belief that every solid partnership starts just on a day so ours as i am wishing can not be different. I hope you will forgive me if i have gone far beyond your imagination/expectation from a new friend. I am residing in Senegal as a refugee and it is from the office of the reverend who is in charge of the camp were i am now that has the computer through which i am emailing you, I told the Reverend father about my situation and he permitted me to access my email in his office computer when ever he has chance
with it, The Reverend Telephone number is (+221772573019) Please when you call ask of Miss Nena Duga Garba,and he will send for me to answer your call.The Reverend Father Name is BANIGO JOHNSON

More about me:
My Name Nena Duga Garba ,i am a single daughter of my parents,a citizen of Somalia in Eastern Africa,i am 24 yrs old,Never married,and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country last year,my father was Late Dr Duga Garba,he was a top politician and a prominent successful oil business man,My parent was killed by the rebels during the war in my country.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to escaped to Senegal,through the help of (UNICEF) and red cross,I choose to come to Senegal because i came once to Dakar Senegal with my late father because he was in oil business and I was studying law at the University before the political crisis in my country which led to bloody civil war began and unfortunately it claimed the life of my beloved ones and living me in this frustrating / painful condition.Please listen to this and try to keep it to your self only. When my
father
was alive, he deposited some money in a bank and he used my name as he next of kin, the amount is US$ 3.5m ( three million five hundred thousand United States dollars ). I have the statement account of the fund and the death certificate of my father here with me.i want to use it to run business with you and this money in deposited in the bank In Scotland In United Kingdom.

Now due to my statue as a refugee and i cannot transfer this money by myself,when i contacted the bank officer one of them advice me to look for a business partner who will stand on my behalf,i need a partner preferably a foreigner who will stand on my behalf to the bank, that is why i decided to make this contact with you, for you to stand on my behalf to the bank and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund into your position in your country. As I have said i have with me all the Information concerning the fund. I am helpless without you, i am having no account,any raw money at hand and no body abroad as a friend or relation to help me out for it is my wish to further life abroad. After the transfer of the money into your account, you will help me withdraw some money from the account where the money was transferred, You will help me withdraw some part of the money and send to me to enable me obtain all my traveling documents to join you and
have a good business with you and continue my education which is my most important concern now and for the capital investment which you have to help me for that. I will be ready to offer you 25% of the whole money a compensation and will equally map out another 5% to pay you back for any expenses you may make, if at all there will be.
I am waiting for your urgent response so that we can proceed. send to me Your Full names, Address occupation and telephone number, Upon receiving all this information from you i will then draft a mail to the bank to present you as my partner after which i will equally give you their contact details, so that when you contact them they will honor your application,the attachment is my picture so that you will see how i look like, and i will like you to call me with the reverend father number and ask him that you want to speak to me so that him will send for me, i will love to hear your lovely voice.
Miss.Nena Duga,

HEADER:
Return-Path: <nenadugagarba2@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-yw0-x242.google.com (mail-yw0-x242.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4002:c05::242])
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016

PHOTOS:

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

PHONE NUMBER:
+221772573019
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nenadugagarba2@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:05 am

My Love ,
I thank you once again, and i am pleased with your corporation.
I will also like to see you in person, Here is the bank contact , please write the bank today and i want you to know that before i contact you it's the will of God that we know each other and you are the type of person i am looking forward to meet and trust. Please i have not told anyone about this money except you, and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.... And you know am using the church computer to write you, so please bear with me if i don't reply you on time because the rev is always busy with the computer.

And please remember i trusted you that is why i am giving you all this information's, and I have already informed the bank about my plans to claim the money and the Bank told me to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. You will have 25% of the Total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by ((( YOU AND I ) in any business of your choice you know that it good. In this regards i will like you to contact the Bank immediately with this information bellow, tell them that you are my foreign partner and you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer the deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.

The contact information's of the Bank is as follows,

Bellow is My Bank Name And Address
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC,
No 36 St. Andrew Square Edinburgh EH4 2YE, United Kingdom.
Tele : +447980819777
Tele ; +447031861447
Fax: +440313971923
Foreign Transfer Director
Contact Office : Philip Hampton.
E-mail; rbs_international@financier.com
E_mail:rbs_international@financier.com
E-mail: royalbankofscotland.ukroyalbank@aol.com

Name of my Father, Dr.Duga Garba .
Next of kin, Nena Duga .
Amount 3.5 M US Dollars.
Account Number: 020709215301.
Contact them now on how to transfer the 3.5 million dollars, i have mapped out 20% for your assistance after the transfer, and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer, because i don't know how it may be. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still a young girl and also want to complete my study first before anything. As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.

So Please make sure that you contact the bank immediately, then after the transfer you can send some money from there money to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country for a new life. have a nice day.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours forever

Nena Duga

Phone Numbers:
+447980819777
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Orange

+447031861447
Number billable as personal number
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited

Fax: +440313971923
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Guernsey number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rbs_international@financier.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:10 am

Attention.

You have today receive this e-mail as a notification in respect to your request for the transfer of the deposited fund of, Dr. Duga Garba , ($3.5 Million) with account number AC/BRSS/020709215301-SN, willed to Miss. Nena Duga Garba, presently living in Dakar-Senegal. I have been instructed by the Foreign Transfer Director of, (ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND) To write you in respect to the e-mail which we have received. Note that a notification letter has been send by Miss. Nena Duga Garba, that she wishes you to act as the next trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with this bank. You are subjected to present the following documents via e-mail attachment nor fax for the contents to be viewed properly.

1. A power of attorney and affidavit of oath permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. Note: This Power of attorney must be prepared and endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer (since the money is originated from Africa and the Girl is Currently residing in Senegal).

2. The Death Certificate of late (Her deceased father) confirming the death.

3. A copy of Deposit Certificate of the account issued to Dr. Duga Garba by our bank.
Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund will be made within 48hours at reception of these documents.
Also you have to send your account information which will facilitate this fund as soon as these documents are being provided. There fore You have to hurry up to present these documents to our bank to enable us wire the fund into your account. We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s),please contact foreign transfer officer.
Yours Faithfully
Mr. Philip Hampton.
(Foreign/Wire transfer officer)
RBSINT. NO 36 St. Andrew Square Edinburgh EH2 2YE, UK.
PHONE +447980819621 -+447031861493 -+447031864165
C.C. Central Bank of U.k.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <rbs_international@financier.com>
Received: from [41.83.0.249] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa09.server.lan (via HTTP);
Fri, 15 Apr 2016
Subject: From Royal Bank Of Scotland London Plc

PHONES:
+447980819621
Original network provider* Orange

+447031861493

+447031864165
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nenadugagarba2@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:12 pm

My Dear Please Contact This Lawyer Now

Hello my beloved ,
How are you doing today?I know everything is moving on fine with you over there in your country.I must continue to thank you for your assistance and effort to make this transaction a successful one,As i told the reverend father in charge of the camp every thing,just now the Reverend Father send for me in his office and give me the contact of a lawyer that can help us in processing those documents as required by the bank.Please my love try your best to contact the lawyer on how to prepare the Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath to enable the bank transfer my late father's fund into your account,pending my arrival to your country.

My Dear you have try a lot, but you need to add more effort because its the only means we can have this documents completed, if you keep on with your focus and effort, i am sure very soon all will be fine. I am really counting on you and will plead with you not to disappoint me.Once again lawyer in Senegal are so strike, getting this lawyer was not easy so what ever he requested, kindly do it as i have no means of money, believe me what ever you spend will be paid back to you, i assure you this with an oath of vow. He is among the best lawyer, so we stand a better chance of getting this transfer complete with his involvement as our lawyer, Below is the contact of the lawyer please try to send him an e-mail now OK with all your information such as.an if Possible call Him also on his Phone Line .

1.Your full names
2.Your phone numbers
3.Your country city address
4.Your Date of birth
5.Your occupation to enable him start processing the power of attorney,meanwhile,i have given him the death certificate and the deposit certificate as the bank instructed us.

Name: Barr. Kebe Usman
E-mail: Kebeusman@mail.com
Tell: +221-768-662-654

I will be hoping to hearing from you as soon as you contact the lawyer, and I must continue to thank you for all your effort and commitment to make this transfer a success and to rescue me from this painful place, no one have cared for me the way you do and I know with you I will make a better ends. Thanks and have a wonderful moment

From Your Angel

Phone Number:
+221768662654
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kebeusman@mail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:39 pm

ATTN:
SEQUEL TO YOUR E-MAIL TO MY CHAMBER ON HOW TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER MISS NENA DUGA GARBA,WHICH THE BANK DEMANDS BEFORE THE TRANSFER OF HER DECEASED FATHER'S FUND INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.MY NOBLE LAW-FIRM WISH TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE BEFORE I CAN PROCEED WITH THIS SERVICES,I WILL NEED FROM YOU TO FORWARD TO THIS LAW-FIRM IMMEDIATELY YOUR FULL PERSONAL DETAILS AS LISTED BELOW:

FULL NAME: .........,NATIONALITY: ........,DATE OF BIRTH: .......... ,YOUR HOME/OFFICE ADDRESS: .........,YOUR OCCUPATION: ............ PASSPORT/ID NO.: ................,TELEPHONE/FAX NUMBER: ................ (AS YOU WANT IT TO APPEAR ON THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH)

AND ALSO SEND THE PROCESSING FEE FOR THESE DOCUMENTS AS LISTED:
* POWER OF ATTORNEY = $ 350 DOLLAR
* SWEARING OF OATH (AFFIDAVIT) = $ 200 DOLLAR
* NOTARY STAMPING AT THE NOTARY OFFICE = $ 100 DOLLAR
* LEGAL PROCESSING FEE = $ 200 DOLLAR
* TOTAL COST = $ 850 DOLLAR

BELOW IS MY PERSONAL INFORMATION OF WHICH YOU WILL USE TO SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.OR MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER AT THE RECEIPT OF YOUR PAYMENT I WILL START THE PROCESSING OF THESE DOCUMENTS IMMEDIATELY, AND THESE DOCUMENTS WILL BE READY FOR USE WITHIN THREE WORKING DAYS.

PERSONAL INFORMATION
FIRST NAME: KEBE
LAST NAME: USMAN
ADDRESS: 48, RUE VINCENS X ABDOUL KARIM BOURG.
CITY: DAKAR
BEST REGARD
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kebeusman@mail.com nenadugagarba2@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:17 pm

ATTN:,
SEQUEL TO YOUR E-MAIL TO MY CHAMBER

I RECIVED YOUR INFORMATION HERE IN MY CHAMBER.BELOW IS MY PERSONAL INFORMATION OF WHICH YOU WILL USE TO SEND THE MONEY ($850)THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.OR MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER AT THE RECEIPT OF YOUR PAYMENT I WILL START THE PROCESSING OF THESE DOCUMENTS IMMEDIATELY, AND THESE DOCUMENTS WILL BE READY FOR USE WITHIN THREE WORKING DAYS.

PERSONAL INFORMATION
FIRST NAME: KEBE
LAST NAME: USMAN
ADDRESS: 48, RUE VINCENS X ABDOUL KARIM BOURG.
CITY: DAKAR
BEST REGARD

Good Morning My Love

How are you doing today over there in your country .i hope you are doing great good and fine today over there in your country . how was your night . i hope you slept Fine and great last night and wake up this morning in good health Status which is the most important thing to me over here .

My love am so worried over here . i need to get update from you how far you have gone with the Lawyer . have you heard from the Lawyer my love .please we need to be fast because the bank are waiting for us over the documents . please if you have not heard from the Lawyer please try to write to the Lawyer again and call him if possible so that he can know and understand that we are serious over the documents .

My love and i also need to hear from you now because am so worried over here .

I wait to hear from you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.