Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

tinadabah@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

tinadabah@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:57 pm

On 4pp l:

Hello with love, how is everything with you, I picked interest on you after i got your email through (YAHOO FORWARDINGPAGE) i really want to have a good friendship with you beside i have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here in this site, since it's a public site i will be very happy, If you can get back to me through my private e-mail adresse( tinadabah@yahoo.com )so we can get to know each other better and i well give you more of my pictures and also tell you more about me ok.please i will like you to contact me direct to my private email adresse ( tinadabah@yahoo.com ) for easy communication, because i am not often here in this site.
yours new friend.
tina.

Profile elements:

titolove
I am a:Woman
Birthday:04.08.1987
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

In the emails, "she" use stolen images reported in viewtopic.php?f=19&t=258. For this reason, all reports using the same pictures can be found in topic mentioned.

The IP used with this email adress: 41.82.88.234, Sonatel, Senegal.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.