Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

hanifa19abdel@live.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

hanifa19abdel@live.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:49 pm

hanifa2
Female / Single
1990 - Aachen / Germany

logan
student
About Me
good friendship good friendshipgood friendshipgood friendshipgood friendshipgood friendshipgood friendshipgood friendshipgood friendshipgood friendshipgood friendshipgood friendshipgood friendshipgood friendshipgood friendshipgood friendshipgood friendshipgood friendshipgood friendshipgood friendshipgood friendshipgood friendshipgood friendshipgood friendshipgood friendshipgood friendshipgood friendshipgood friendshipgood friendshipgood friendshipgood friendshipgood friendship
Looking For
good friendshipgood friendshipgood friendshipgood friendshipgood friendshipgood friendshipgood friendshipgood friendshipgood friendshipgood friendshipgood friendshipgood friendshipgood friendshipgood friendshipgood friendshipgood friendshipgood friendshipgood friendshipgood friendshipgood friendshipgood friendshipgood friendshipgood friendshipgood friendshipgood friendshipgood friendshipgood friendshipgood friendshipgood friendshipgood friendshipgood friendshipgood friendshipgood friendshipgood friendshipgood friendshipgood friendshipgood friendship
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Blue
Eye Wear None
Body Type Slim
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Asian
My Best Feature My Arms
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 130
Weight(kg) 59
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Other
Profession student
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship
Interests man
Activities any one
Books yes
Movies yes
Music yes
TV Shows yes
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Aquarius

Hello

AM miss hanifa,

i saw your profile today on angelreturn and i was happy about it, really i would like to know you more and i will like you to contact me with this my private email address (hanifa19abdel@live.com) so that i can tell you more about myself and send you my pictures for you to know and see whom i am, Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters alot in life, remain bless
Attachments
hanifa.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: hanifa19abdel@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 23, 2014 7:28 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
Hanifa Abdel <hanifa19abdel@live.com> Sat, May 10, 2014 at 4:02 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Hello my dearest,
Please with due respect and in the name of God.
Firstly I thank you so much; inline with the message, which I have sent to you, I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How is every thing over there in your country,i believe that you are in good health, and the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is (Hanifa Abdel ) From Libya in North Africa, i am (24years old) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, I am from (Libya,) 5.2ft tall, fair in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the war that happened in my country which i was escaped to this country Senegal were i am under refugee camp.

My late father MAJOR GENERAL, (ABDEL FATTAH YOUNES). My late father He held the rank of Major General and the post of Minister of Interior, but resigned on 22nd February 2011 to defect the rebel in Libyan civil war. My father was killed by members of an anti-Gaddafi military on 28th July 2011. When rebels anti-Gaddafi military troupe attacked our house one early morning killing my parents. Equally my mother was six months pregnant and she was a senior lecturer at the university before her death, it's only me that is alive now because I am the only child to my parents, and I managed to make my way with the help of UN to Senegal, where I am leaving now as refugee. It was in an early morning attack by militant groups killed my family members both my mother and my father in a cold blood, Equally my mother was six months pregnant.

Right now, as i am talking to you, i am the only person alive in my family, and I managed to make my way to this country (Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Rev. Fr, Jose Akummy who is the priest of the ( Saint-Louis Roman Catholic Church (Senegal) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since I came here but i am not living with him rather i live in the female's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me please, its just that i don't know what else to do, because my situation here as the refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore, i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you with out fear, though i don't know who you are before, but i believe that with God all things are possible and you can not betray me at the end.

I have communicated to you because of my difficult situation here in this refugee camp, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the Rev Fr. Jose Akummy , who is our guardian here in this refugee camp, he has been very nice to every body in the camp, but we are not living with him, rather we are leaving in the hostel, which is divided into two sections, one for the male, and the other for the female.

The Rev father Tel number is (+221 77 394 51 64) if you call, please tell him that you wants to speak with me Miss. Hanifa Abdel from Libya he will send for me in the hostel to come and talk with you. Here in this camp I am sending you email through the church office computer at the Rev Farther office. Because As a refugee here we don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money, phone, computer, or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to me being in this bad situation. I was present when i saw my mother killed with six months pregnant.

Please listen to this --( because it's a secret, even no one knows about it except you and i knows about this),

I have my late father's death certificate here with me, which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading banks in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is US$6.4M(six Million four Hundred Thousand United States Dollars). So I will like you to help me to transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet you in your country. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is you and me.

For your own information, i want you to view this news information about killing of my late Father, story through BBC WORLD NEWS http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-14336122 So i will like you to keep it to yourself as secret and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and people that have vision, hardworking and GOD fearing person. My favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently.
can i trust you as a genuine friend ?
Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said, i have a lot to tell you..
Have a nice day and think about my condition here
Attached here is my pictures for you,

Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Thanks and remain blessed.
with lot of love Yours.
Hanifa.

HEADER:
Received: from COL130-W49 ([65.55.34.199]) by col0-omc4-s10.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Sat, 10 May 2014 01:02:51 -0700
X-TMN: [RgeZvNkQqg2dve2qLHcm7z2fxRSOb+hv]
X-Originating-Email: [hanifa19abdel@live.com]
Message-ID: <COL130-W49148B574DC0AB27CE0017CC4B0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: hanifa19abdel@live.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_2af8ef61-714d-4b29-a172-4e397f7be622_"

CONTACT MY BANKER:
Hanifa Abdel <hanifa19abdel@live.com> Tue, May 13, 2014 at 7:34 AM
My Dearest sweetheart
How are you today. I believe that you are doing well.
As for me i am fine here with all hopes to meet with you immediately after the transfer of my money to your possession for a better life.

God will bless and reward you for every effort you are about to make to see me out from this horrible prison called refugee camp where i am living today as a result of the untimely death of my parents (may their gentle souls rest in peace). I thank God for the life of REV Jose Akummy's in the camp where i receive and send e-mails to you. He is like a father to us here as his church assists united nations here in Senegal in taking care of refugees. When you call tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me from the female hostel to talk with you about what i am going through here. Here is the contact information of the bank in London UK where the money was deposited by my late father.

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC
Tel : + 44 7024063023
Tel : + 44 7024080095
fax: +44 8715046282
Email : miller_mclean@aol.com
Email : rbs_bank.scotland@mail.com

Address :59 Streatham High Road, Streatham, London SW16 1PN.
Already i have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin. The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal,as a refugee i am not allowed directly to claim my money, but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law,governing refugee all over the world.

Based on this information i will like you to send an email to the transfer department of the bank today. Which is Mr. Miller McLean , the chairman, foreign transfer officer of the bank, tell him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transferring my $6.400.000 Million U.S.Dollars, deposited by my late father, MAJOR GENERAL, (ABDEL FATTAH YOUNES) of which i am the next of kin, after which you call me on phone today or you write me an email. my sweet heart i will be very happy to hear from you soon .
God bless you as you do this today by sending email to the Bank. my love lets kiss together .waiting to to hear from you again.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.
ACCOUNT NAME IS MAJOR GENERAL, (ABDEL FATTAH YOUNES)
AMOUNT $6.400.000 Million U.S.Dollars, .
NEXT OF KIN : MISS Hanifa Abdel
ACCOUNT NUMBER:RBC-1144 36300 42922
God bless you as you do this today,
Yours in love,

HEADER:
Received: from COL130-W95 ([65.55.34.199]) by col0-omc4-s10.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Tue, 13 May 2014 04:34:22 -0700
X-TMN: [uRBO4TYTcotHTlYiF6NMz6vpVeY5K0Za]
Message-ID: <COL130-W95B42BB8BC804761DE7D67CC340@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_ebd08eb6-6402-4caf-b031-92d99def15ec_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
Hanifa Abdel <hanifa19abdel@live.com> Sat, May 17, 2014 at 5:56 AM
Dear love ,
How are you doing today,I hope that you are fine over there? I am very happy to read your mail , I am very grateful for your readiness to help me transfer this money and save my life from this suffering.

I have seen the request of the bank, since the bank is willing to transfer the money to you as soon as their demands are met, as I said before in my previous post, I have the death certificate of my late father and the deposit certificate which I am sending to you or the bank all that remains is power of attorney and the affidavit of oath. I do not know any lawyer but after talking with Rev.Jose Akummy he gave me a contact of a well known lawyer who will go to the federal high court here in Senegal to be in our name and get the the power of the attorney and the affidavit of oath.

The contact of the lawyer is as follows.

BROOKS CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES.
BARRISTER JOHN BROOKS
EMAIL: brooks-chamber@live.com
Tel: +221-77 394 51 74
ADDRESS: RUE 19 BROAD STREET
DAKAR SENEGAL.

I will also write a letter of recommendation to the lawyer so that he will recognize you as soon as you contact him. please try and contact him today and ask him to do this documents as soon as possible. I'm happy to meet a good man like you and I pray that God Allah will help us achieve our goal,I want you to do everything fast so that I can come and live with you over there.for me you are handsome and I love you the way you are the best in person is good manna and loving attitude, it is well with us. have a good day I hope to hear from you very soon, a kiss
Hanifa

HEADER:
Received: from COL130-W1 ([65.55.34.200]) by col0-omc4-s12.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Sat, 17 May 2014 02:56:44 -0700
X-TMN: [dGj1gFe9cpod/jhj9E6pY9CRcNd6lfJA]
Message-ID: <COL130-W1C51BFCAD0F15693D8415CC300@phx.gbl>
boundary="_ec5db0bf-050f-4e91-91ee-f104f8d888c2_"

One Photo to add:

PHONE LIST:
+221773945164
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+447024063033
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+44702408095
Number billable as universal access number

FAX: +448715046282
Number billable as premium rate number

+221773945174
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: hanifa19abdel@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:46 pm

Hello my friend ,
Hoped that you are doing fine over there together with your families and friends ? .I am happy to inform you about my success in getting my late father's fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner (Campbell Anderson) from Scotland United Kingdom . Presently i am in Scotland for investment projects with my husband . Mean while , i did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring this fund despite that it failed us some how .

Now i want you to contact the Rev. Fr, Jose Akummy who is now the reverend father in charge of the camp where i was staying then in Dakar Senegal , you will contact him on his email address ( FrJoseakummy@hotmail.com ) and on his phone number (+221 771 658 202) so that he will send you a certified cheque of Three Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars ($350,000 ) which i kept and left for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter .

I want you to use Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars ( $250,000 )to support and help the orphans over there and the remaining One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($100,000 ) for your kind assistance .
The cheque is in the name of my husband (Campbell Anderson) because the money was transferred in his bank account in Scotland and he came down here with his cheque to take me to his country .

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much , so feel free and get in touch with him and instruct him where to send you the cheque . Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we will share the joy together .

In the moment , i am very busy here because of the investment projects which we have at hand here . I will be waiting to share the joy with you. In case i did not respond to your mail so fast , do not be surprised as i can only do that when i
have the chance and i do not want my husband to know about this till you receive the cheque .
Take care and bye for now .

Yours friend ,
Hanifa abdel.

HEADER:
Received: from COL130-W39 ([65.55.34.201]) by COL004-OMC4S14.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Sun, 11 Jan 2015 13:12:52 -0800
X-TMN: [R/XBjZ7KhlyiNOMeBEsZxHQSZAiBkQS8]
Message-ID: <COL130-W39C7F176D274FFFC256F33CC420@phx.gbl>
boundary="_e610f9ec-55d8-4a01-afd4-b6ac381cb00b_"

PHONE NUMBER:
+221771658202
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

brooks-chamber@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:21 pm

Skype ID:
live:brooks-chamber

A GIFT FROM YOUR PARTNER

Hello Sir,
If you must know i'm Barrister john Brooks your Principal Attorney as it is now i wish to inform you that i got a gift from Ms Abdel for you a credit card ( VISA CARD) that contain the amount of $130,000.00 ( one hundred and thirty thousand US Dollar ) according to her you were helping her for a transfer of fund but in along it could not come to accomplishment so finally the transfer was done by another partner from Paraguay, above is the attachment photo. Sir, i will like you to reflourish me with your contact address 1. your name 2.your country 3. home address 4 your Age 5.phone number. bear in mind that once i get your feed back i will move immediately to post the VISA CREDIT CARD($130,000.00) TO YOU.
Remember sir that am a busy lawyer and i will not tolerate any form of delay but i must sacrify my little time because i know you might be in need of these money.
Regards..
FROM THE DESK OF............
BROOKS CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES.
BARRISTER JOHN BROOKS
EMAIL: brooks-chamber@live.com
Tel: +221-77 394 51 74
ADDRESS: RUE 19 BROAD STREET
DAKAR SENEGAL.

BCtoday.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.