Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lorita100@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

angela21dukson@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:17 pm

Received: from [200.42.69.93]
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 10:12:43 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: My dear , this is a little about me and i will like to know more about you

Originating IP: 200.42.69.93
Originating ISP: Prima S.a.
City: Buenos Aires :o :o
Country of Origin: Argentina

Hello my dear ,
I write to you with love , care and trust .

How are you today ? . I hope that you are doing well with all your family and friends . I am very happy to receive your reply , thanks so much for finding time to reply my mail . It gives me a lot of joy and happiness to receive your reply .

My name is Miss angela Dukson Weah , i am a Liberian in West Africa and presently i am residing in a church orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago , i was born on Tuesday , the 22nd day of March , 1988 , twenty-three ( 23 ) years old , single and never married , 5ft 8 inches tall , 55kg weight , black hair and brown eyes . My hobbies include , reading , cooking , dancing , taking care of people , sharing problems with others and find solution to the problems , going to beach with my friends and other social things that used to keep someone happy . I love singing , watching television , studying the bible , i am respectful , honest , etc , i hate lies , dishonest people , promise and fail , taking others for granted , disobeying God , etc .

I am the only daughter to Dr/Mrs Dukson Weah , i lost my both parents during this deadly political war that damaged thousands of innocent souls in Liberia . My family was among the first target of the rebels because my late father was an international successful businessman and also a politician supporting the present government when the problems was about to start . My mother was a government nurse , working in my country capital ( Monrovia ) .

Due to this all the members of my family was murdered in a cold blood and our family house was set blazed . I was lucky and survived by the mercy of God Almighty . I escaped death because i was in bordering when this deadly incident took place . It is only myself who is alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country , Senegal , where i am staying now and never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called LIBERIA . I am hoping for a day i will be totally free from the pains and shackles of life . I have encountered pain and suffering ever since i lost my parents but i know that someday i will wear a smile on my face again .

I have much to tell you . However i want to know if you are willing and ready to help me smile again . To help me become somebody in the society . To give me a better life . Something has been bothering me and i have kept it to myself because i am afraid to disclose it to anyone . I am afraid of betrayal . I am afraid someone might take advantage of me if i should disclose it to anyone .

I have been praying to God to give me someone who will not betray my trust and confidence in him . Someone who will not cheat and deceive me . I am very much afraid . But if you will promise me that you will stand for me as a guardian , a friend indeed , good Samaritan then i will open up to you .

I would like to know more about you , your real name , your likes and dislikes , your hobbies , and what you are doing presently . I will tell you more about myself in my next mail . Below is my picture and i wait to receive your mail with your picture ( s ) . I pray to God to guide and protect you in all you are doing . Have a wonderful moment .

Yours in love ,
Miss Angela Dukson Weah .
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

lorita100@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:39 pm

http://www.4pp l.com/loritalove11

love and trust

I am a:Woman
Birthday:11.07.1987
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

hi

MY name is Lorita jasmine Relationship It is about support, motivation, constructive ,and helping one another in tough times along with mutual respect and trust i have view your profile it moves me to contact you i know distance or color has nothing to do with love please reply via my email lorita100@yahoo.com it will enable me to tell you my self also send my picture to you i have problem with my account i caret

Received: from [41.82.92.98]
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 14:26:07 +0100 (BST)

Hello my dear,
Dear this is my full life story please i need your assistant,
i believe you are the right one because my heart has accepted you already,after reading your profile, here are more reason why i asked you to write to my email box

how are you doing and every thing moving with you, guess you are doing fine and in God's protection. i will be happy to knowing more about you.
I will love to introduce my self to you today. my name is Miss Lorita Jasmine Awa , I have 21 years old, I came from Liberia in west Africa. I am the only daughter of Dr Wilson Awa. my late father was the director of AWIZ oil before his death from the war going on in my country .
It was on one early morning militants groups attack to my family killing my parents on a cold blood , I am the only one left. I flew to a near by country Dakar Senegal where we are staying now as a refugee, am doing my second year in nursing school before the incident occurred.
attached here is my pictures.
Some more about me like i said above, I am living in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal meanwhile am from Liberia. In this camp Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to as all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war. The only person I have now is Rev.Pastor Benjamin Samuel who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches ) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since I came here but i am not living with him rather i live in the female's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.
Call me with this Reverend's Tel number ( +221771359908) if you call, please tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me in the hostel. Call from 1.00pm GMT . His email address is (sam91vs1@yahoo.ca) . As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my second year in nursing school before the tragic incident that lead to the death of my parents took place. Please listen to this, i have my late father's death certificate here with me which i will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $5.7M(Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars).I have written to them and they told me that i will have a foreign partner who will assist because of my refugee status So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you and continue my nursing education. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Dear, please i will like you to send me all this mentioned particulars in order for me to know you more and know whom i am dealing with, Below here is what i needed from you so that i can then send to you the bank information as well as my late father's account number.
please i want you to send your information as follows
NATIONALITY............
FULL NAMES.............
OCCUPATION............
RESIDENT ADDRESS.............
PHONE NUMBER...............
Also i will like to see one or two of your pictures so that i will see the face of who i am dealing with. Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust i have on you. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you. I want to hear your voice and to know whom i am dealing with i believe God is not a man nor can he lie. Have a nice day and think about me always. Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours faithfully,
Lorita Jasmine
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Re: angela21dukson@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:01 am

Angela Dukson
angela21dukson@yahoo.com

Hello my dear ,
I write to you with love and trust .

I appreciate your mail . Right now as i am writing this mail to you something in me tells me that the time for me to wear a smile has come . I see you as a guardian , a savior , a friend , a good Samaritan who God will use to wipe away my tears . As i told you before that i am residing in the church orphanage home in Dakar Senegal , as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country . I did not have any other person that could be able to help me out , the only person i have now is :

Reverend Father Paul Divine ( St Mary's Catholic Church )
His office telephone number is +221-77-396-66-50 ( 00221773966650 ) .

I am so lucky that the reverend in charge of the orphanage home , Reverend Father Paul Divine gave me the privilege to make use of his office computer and it is with his office computer that i use to read and reply your mails ( i could have wished to come on line and chat with you but i can't , because our reverend father does not allow chatting in his office , he only gives us some minutes to read and reply our mails ) . Here in the orphanage home , i am living in female's hostel . I will be very glad if you can call me on his office telephone number . When you call him tell him that you want to speak with Miss Angela Dukson Weah . He will send for me to come to his office and receive your call .

My dear , i feel so much pains about the death of my family members because i have never seen a father like my late beloved father . He was an international successful businessman ( he dealt on hospital equipments ) and also a politician , he supplied hospital equipments to France , South Africa , Senegal etc . To show how kind and caring he was to me , when he was alive , he made a deposit of some amount of money in a foreign financial institution , which he used my name as the next of kin to the deposit . I thank God that i have the deposit certificate of the money and my late father's death certificate . I want you to assist me to transfer this money to your account . Immediately after this transfer in your account , you will come down here to assist me or send me some money from there to get my traveling documents and air ticket to meet you .

I am hoping to read your mail that you will always be there for me . That you will never betray me , i promised not to disappoint you . I hope that you will not take advantage of me or deceive me ? . I promise to love you to the best i can and with the last drop of my blood .

My dear , i need your information such as :

Your Full Names : ......
Address : ......
Telephone : ......

To forward them to the bank for introduction and necessary action to make the transfer to your account . In my next mail i will tell you more about this money and the foreign financial institution where the money was deposited . My dear , i have never told any other person about the existence of this money expect you and our reverend father ( who is like a father to me over here ) and i will like you to keep it secret among other people because i am afraid of loosing the money and/or my life .

I humbly waiting for your mail with your picture ( s ) . Kisses and hugs to you . Till i hear from you remain blessed and protected .

Yours in love ,
Miss Angela Dukson Weah
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Re: lorita100@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:34 pm

Lorita Jasmine
lorita100@yahoo.com

HH my love,

Hope this mail finds you in good health as for me i doing fine having hope on you, how is life moving with you in London, guess fine by his grace as i was praying for you, my love i want you to send your bio data so i can send nomination letter to my fathers bank as i hope you will represent me to get the money transferred to your account so i can join you down there in London to start my education and you will invest the money to any business of your choice and to finance my studies. i want you to know that God has done things to his taste and i would like to meet you as soon as possible. i will wait to read news from you and please don't forget to send you complete data. sending warm kisses with love and also send your mobile number so i could give you a mix call. your dearest in love
Lorita Jasmine
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:29 pm

Angela Dukson
angela21dukson@yahoo.com

dear i will show you what ever you need is only matter scanning the documents but with time everything will be alright you know i don't have anything in my pocket now for scanning those documents

My dear,

I thank you once again for your kindness towards me. How are you today, Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information. My love is for you and you alone, i will like to hear your voice every time. I do not have phone number, but you can call me with the rev father's number as i have told you before (+221-77-396-66-50 ( 00221773966650 ) when you call you tell him that you want to speak with me, he will send for me. Meanwhile,I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.
Honey, I will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $4.8 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. The contact information of the bank are as follows,

HERE IS THE BANK CONTACT INFORMATION
AFRICAN RESERVE BANK OF SENEGAL P.L.C
TRANSFER MANAGER
SIR JONESTEVE GODWIN
UNIT 44, NO 7 PRESIDENT LINE, DAKAR SENEGAL
TEL;(+221) 77 293 1425, (+221) 76 550 90 66
FAX(+221) 33 867 17 0 2
E-MAIL;(arbcustercare@aol.com)
INFORMATION ABOUT THE DEPOSITE CODE IS AS FOLLOW

Account Holder: DR DUKSON WEAH
NATIONALITY ; LABERIA
NEXT OF SKIN; MISS ANGELA DUKSON WEAH
AMOUNT DEPOSITED ; 4.8 MILLION USE DOLLARS
ACCOUNT NUMBER ; RBS|745608902546|QB|91|A

Contact them now on how to transfer the $4.8 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to help me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus rising up a family of our own, and investing it in lucrative business. Honey,like i told you that this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible
to meet with you. Please make sure that you contact the bank for more information Ok. l am waiting to hear from you soonest!. Try to call me today honey. i want to hear your sweet voice.
Yours forever in love,
miss Angela
So My love,this is the letter you will send to the bank with there email as soon as you receive this mail ok.
Sir;
I am a foreign partner to Miss Angela dukson weah whose late father Mr dukson deposited a sum of $4.8 (four Million eight Hundred Thousand US Dollars) in your bank.
Please Sir i want to know the procedures and possibility of transferring this money to my account
Thanks.

I send the greeting of love to you my love one, dear i want to know if you have contacted the bank try to let me know but if not please use this formant with bank email to write them
Sir;
I am a foreign partner to Miss Angela dukson weah whose late father Mr dukson deposited a sum of $4.8 (four Million eight Hundred Thousand US Dollars) in your bank.
Please Sir i want to know the procedures and possibility of transferring this money to my account
Thanks.
BANK E-MAIL;(arbcustercare@aol.com)
please try to notify me when you write them good day
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 01, 2012 2:44 am

On loveintellects.com:

My name is Miss angela , i am interested to have a relationship with you. Please contact me at (angela21dukson@-y-a-h-o-o.com) i will give you a full introduction of my self,I know age will not be a bearer to our relationship, and i will send you my pictures. beside there is something very important i will like to tell you when you contact me, Please I don't chat, just write to me on my email address and i will respond to you. waiting to hear from you. angela.

Profile elements:
i am a bouncing guy
Username:successbest
Place: Alexandria Bay, New York, United States

For this fake character the scammer use another gallery: Image
This picture also has scam hits.

On myface, without picture, uid 25131, Member Since: February 14, 2012, 44 friends
"My name is Miss angela , i am interested to have a relationship with you. Please contact me at(angela21dukson@yahoo.com) i will give you a full introduction of my self,I know age will not be abearer to our relationship, and i will send you my pictures. beside there is something veryimportant i will like to tell you when you contact me, just write to me onmy email address and i will respond to you. waiting to hear from you.angela."

The main picture is also reported on viewtopic.php?f=11&t=204.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue May 01, 2012 4:38 pm

Received: from [41.82.125.48]
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 10:10:00 +0100 (BST)

My dearest love,

Hope this mail finds you in good health, darling please find the attachment on this mail you can vie the refugee Id card and my late fathers pictures, i want you to know that all my hope is on you so please give ear to my plea also don't forget to send your complete detail so i can send nomination letter to the bank about you and i would like to join you as soon as possible i hope to start having good life from you
sending lovely kisses with all my heart
your dearest in love
Jasmine
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue May 01, 2012 6:11 pm

Angela Dukson
angela21dukson@yahoo.com

dear remember what i told you before, i will send you the document,if i did not send it do not help me what i am looking for is money to scan the document and send to you meawhile steel contact the bank with good fate i know before the end of the procedures i will be able to get money to scan the paper and send to you
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

SONIA FAYE <sonia.faye@hotmail.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 05, 2012 3:19 am

On Datemefree
SONIIA, no picture
22 y/o female
COTONOU, Benin

Contact on site:

Hello Dear,

How are you today,hope fine,I have began to pick interest on your profile,I feel it might be better than friends to establish reliable and strong relationship,my name is Sonia
with love and trust that I will build a strong foundation for our relationship if you fell the same to answer me please
[sonia.faye @hotmail.com]

so i can tell you more about myself and send my pic to you

Thanks yours Sonia.

Email:

Hello dearest one

I am happy to receive your mail.am so sorry for my late reply, I am very glad that we became interested in each other I do believe that we both have to be openhearted and sincere so as to know each other deep down and well, share our loneliness and love together. I enjoyed your nice letter and i really need to builds a strong foundation for friendship, as well as anything. It takes communication,trust, understanding,and forgiveness because we are only human. Mistakes will be made, misunderstandings will occur,but if the foundation is strong enough the relationship will overcome those barriers. so let me tell you more about my self.

My name is Miss Sonia Faye I am 24years of age, single and never married, i am from Liberia in West Africa and presently i am residing in the St Louis Catholic Parish refugee camp in Dakar Senegal as result of the crisis that is going on in my country Liberia.

My late father Dr Faye was in politics and also he works contract for government in Liberia my country, and he was also the personal adviser to our former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him with my mother in cold blood. It's only me that is alive now, i managed to make my way to a West African country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. Attached here is my picture, I will be hoping to hear from you and please send me one of your picture. Yours lovely one
Sonia Faye.

X-Originating-IP: [41.138.89.39]
Subject: HOPE TOHEAR FROM YOU SOON.

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.138.89.39
Originating ISP: Etisalat Benin Sa
Country of Origin: Benin
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: SONIA FAYE <sonia.faye@hotmail.com>

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:04 pm

on date me free:

sofiababy20
- 24 y/o female
- tamber, Senegal
- English, English, English
- student
- Have no children
- Last logged in: 2012-05-29 14:38:56
- ID: 215942

Hello
My name is sofia williams i saw your profile today at datemefree.org and i became interested in you, i will also like to know you the more, and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom lam. Here is my email address(sofiawillia ms253@yahoo.com.sg) I believe we can move from here. I am waiting for your mail to my email address above. miss sofia(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters alot in life) Please reply me with my email address here (sofiawilliams253@y ahoo.com.sg)

your s new friend
sofia,
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Next

Return to Refugee scams.