Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Lilian Hamita <lilianhamita@yahoo.co.uk>

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Lilian Hamita <lilianhamita@yahoo.co.uk>

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:35 am

On wedatefree:

how are you dear?
If I could just have a desire to be your friend and more
you can write to my private email?
lilianhamita@yahoo.co.uk,
Lili an by name.
I never judge by appearance, age. I am looking for real love. I will not try to change you, I want to love you as you are and hope that you will do the same. Family values are very important for me, so I hope you are family oriented. I want to do everything together with you, to share each other's interests, opinions. It does not mean I expect you to be my copy or mental twine agree with everything but to be soulmates and to live a common life! I am looking for a man, who knows how to be happy, who lives for future and can make his woman happy. I am looking for a devoted friend, a passionate lover and a future husband. He should be strong enough to be gentle with his woman. Am I talking about you?

Profile elements:

willam - no picture
25 y/o female from New york, USA
student
Description:
I am descent girl out there and looking forth to meet my heart desire and I am humble and simple by nature,I am easy going girl out there and down to earth and who hardly give up easily and I due satisfy for what I have and remain faithful to my God and who never experience sex till I find my spouse.

Ideal match description:
I never judge by appearance, age. I am looking for real love. I will not try to change you, I want to love you as you are and hope that you will do the same. Family values are very important for me, so I hope you are family oriented. I want to do everything together with you, to share each other\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\ 's interests, opinions. It does not mean I expect you to be my copy or mental twine agree with everything but to be soulmates and to live a common life! I am looking for a man, who knows how to be happy, who lives for future and can make his woman happy. I am looking for a devoted friend, a passionate lover and a future husband. He should be strong enough to be gentle with his woman. Am I talking about you?
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Lilian Hamita <lilianhamita@yahoo.co.uk>

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:37 am

Email:

Hello Dearest!
Thank you very much for writing back, and I would very much like to have a good relationship with you, because I have a special reason why I decided to contact you in connection with my pressing situation here. I am Miss Lilian Samuel Williams 23 years old girl from Liberia, my father, Dr Samuel Williams. He is the principal director Asrad Cocoa Merchandise in my country, Liberia.

He was killed next to my mother in cold blood one morning, because he is fighting for democracy for my people, but when it first appeared that that may be dangerous in my life after the death of my late parents and then manager, I run for my dear life because I am the next target. Already I told you something about love, understanding, caring and respecting. I am here in Dakar, Senegal West Africa, but living here in the refugee camp, simply because after the death of my parents, war started. I am afraid to go back because my life is in danger, I do not know who killed my parents and they may kill me as well.
I am compelled to contact you because of the abuse I am receiving from my step mother. She plans to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me with the unexpected death of my beloved Parents.

In the meantime, I will like to fly out of this country, but presently I have no passport and other valuable traveling documents. Fortunately, she did not know where I have kept my Father's file, which contains important documents. So I decided to depart for a refugee camp, where I am currently seeking asylum in the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees here in Dakar Senegal. I would like to contact you personally for a long time business linkages and investment assistance in your country.

My late father, upon his pace, kept the amount of US $ 6.4million in the bank with my name as next of kin. Nevertheless, I look forward to you the necessary information of the deposit to confirm your consent to assist me transfer and investment of the Fund. You will assist me in future investment, and I will like to complete my studies as well.
It is for this reason, I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response, indicating your interest, I put things into action immediately. I will be grateful for an urgent message indicating your willingness and ability to cope with this transaction sincerely.

I stay in a dormitory women. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. I ask that you keep it only for yourself please, I beg you not to disclose it until I'm older, when the fund will be transferred.
Best regards!
Miss Lilian Williams.

Header:

Received: from [41.83.12.53]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 09:16:50 +0100 (BST)
Subject: GREETING,

Originating IP: 41.83.12.53
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.