Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

evelynmomoh13@yahoo.co.uk

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

preciouswilliams80@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:59 pm

Hello Dear,
I saw your profile today in this site and i
like it Here is my email address (preciouswilliams80@yahoo.com)
send me an email today
love and kiss
Precious
HONEY PLEASE SEND ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN MY INBOX I SEND YOU MY PHOTO
(preciouswilliams80@yahoo.com)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: preciouswilliams80@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:25 pm

Stolen picture used with the same email address:
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: evelynmomoh13@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:24 am

graceruben said on 11/09/13 2:08 PM
Interested in you. My name is Grace i am a young beautiful girl with full of love well i saw your profile please i will like you to contact me back through my email adderss(grace5gracee@yahoo.com at the same time i will send you my photo Grace. contact me with this email (grace5gracee@yahoo.com
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

blessing_tt1@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:09 am

blessingben Profile: relactionsipView Comments
Age & Gender: 53 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: LibraLocation: New York, New York, US

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
My Interest Keywords / Tags
blessing_tt1hello my name is blessingi saw your profile today at and became interested in you and i will like to know more about you so that i will tell you whom am i and also send to you my picture for you to see me and communicate wellplease you mail to me will be highly appreciated and remember that colour or distance does not matter but love matters a lots in life.. miss blessing blessing_tt1plesae i will like you to email me back at my email address atyahoo.com

About Me
Hello
My name is blessing,i saw your profile today at and became
interested in you and i will like to know more about you so that i will tell
you
whom am i and also send to you my picture for you to see me and
communicate
well,Plesae i will like you to email me back at my email address at
(blessing_tt1@yahoo.com) Please you mail to me will be highly
appreciated and
remember that colour or distance does not matter but love matters
a
lots in
life..
Miss blessing

blessing_tt1@yahoo.com
Wayne

rayagurma@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:55 pm

On DMF:

Hello, My name is Kate, i like your profile here so i decided to contact you. Please write me to my private email so we can exchange photos, I have an important thing to tell you: My email address is: rayagurma@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

sweetkate1 - no picture
- 24 y/o female
- Dakar, Senegal
- English, English, English
- student
- Have no children
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: rayagurma@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:56 pm

Reported as scammer under the username kateagurma on ro-mantik:

kateagurma - 24, Rayagurma@Yahoo.Com, Sudan
THIS MIGHT BE A SCAMMER!!! DO NOT SEND HER/HIM ANY MONEY!!!
The Email Address Of This User: rayagurma@yahoo.com

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

anthoandrew@live.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:12 pm

AnthoniaAndrew123 Profile: am looking for a good relationshipView Comments
Age & Gender: 33 Year Old Woman Height: 4' 1" (124 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: African with Black Hair Color / Blue Eye ColorZodiac Sign: CancerLocation: Hennepin, California, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: DatingMy Education: High SchoolMy Profession: Accountant
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? UndecidedI Have Children? No
i love you all

About Me
am Anthonia Andrew and am good

Hi, am Anthonia Andrew, please contact me here(anthoandrew@live.com).is very important. God bless you.
Wayne

Re: rayagurma@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:26 pm

Email:

Good day,
I am very sorry if i may violate your policy or in any way hurt your feelings by intruding into your privacy, actually it's true that I don't know you in person and it's not compulsory that you must help me, but before that I will like you to make sure you keep this business secret and confidential if you are interested to help me out. I am Miss Kate Agurma, 24 years old, Sudanese by nationality and the only daughter of my late parents Mr. and Mrs. G Agurma. I lost both parents in the war that took place in my country Sudan last time. I am the only surviving member of the family since other relatives were killed in the war. This led to my escape to Senegal now where i am staying as a refugee under the United Nations Refugee Commission. Listen to this: My late father has the sum of ($2.5 Million US DOLLARS) (Two million five hundred thousand USD) in a bank and he used my name to deposit as the next of kin being the only child. The law of this country does not permit any refugee to deal directly with banks, so due to my refugee status, I will like you to stand as my partner to transfer it to your account, Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.
Now permit me to ask these few questions:
1. Can you honestly help me as your daughter or friend?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3 What percentage of the total amount will be good for you after the money is in your position?
I am anxiously waiting for your urgent response so that i will give you the bank's details where the money is deposited. I add my photo for you to know me more.
Kind regards.
Miss Kate.

The both pictures received are already reported here.

Header:

Return-Path: <rayagurma@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.83.196.195]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.167.602
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013

Originating IP: 41.83.196.195
Originating ISP: Clients-adsl
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

vivian_t55@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:05 am

On FMF:

how is life with you,hope all is well

My Name Is Vivian,i just read your profile now and become intrested to know more about you,so here is my e mail address,just contact me back so that i can give you more pictures for you to know whom i am,please don't forget that distance or color does not meany any thing,what matters a lot is love and concern,so here is my e mail ID

vivian_t55@yahoo.com

please contact me with my e mail address,so that we will know each other batter,

Yours New Friend Vivian

Profile elements:

onelove50 Profile: friendship
Age & Gender: 24 Year Old Woman
Zodiac Sign: Cancer

i am a nice looking girl with love and blessing.i am a nice looking girl with love and blessing.i am a nice looking girl with love and blessing
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

lizzajohnson86@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:42 pm

lizzalove Profile: hello friendsView Comments
Age & Gender: 25 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 7" (170 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: African American with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: AriesLocation: New York, New York, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? SocialDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
very honest and kindhearteda nice looking young manwho is very understandingloving and caringhumble and romantic.

About Me
I am an easy going young girl,fair in completion,very kind,loving and caring,open minded,very humble and honest,fears God and respects humanity,
seeking for an ideal man in relationship,

Hello,
My dear, My name is lizza. i am a female I was impressed when i saw your profile today and i will like to establish a long lasting relationship with you. In addition,i will like you to reply me through my email box (lizzajohnson86@yahoo.com).This is because i don't know the possibilities of remaining in forum for a long time. please If you are interested in knowing more about me please contact me directly to my email address box so i will send you some of my pictures immediately, Thanks waiting to hear from you
Attachments
lf2bqbr2-4mq6-0-mimivff.jpg
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.