Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

evelynmomoh13@yahoo.co.uk

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:11 am

http://www.4pp l.com/goodgod321

hello with love

I am a:Woman
Birthday:10.05.1989
Looking for:Man
Height:5'4"-5'7" (161-170cm)
Want Children:Yes, I want children
Relationship:Woman
Education:High School
Income:$10,000 or less
Language:English
Ethnicity:African
Religion:Christian
Body Type:About average
Eye Color:Brown
Hair Color:Black

Hello,
how are you today, hope all is well with you.
i come across your profiles in this site
(www.4pp l.com) i will send you my photo
and tell you more about me when you contact
me back with my email address below.
(evelynmomoh13@yahoo.co.uk)
Evelyn
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: evelynmomoh13@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:14 am

Received: from [41.82.89.168]
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 08:08:47 +0100 (BST)

Dearest one,

I am really happy to receive your response. Actually i never know how you will feel if this is too earlier to tell you but just because of the condition of where I'm in, i have decided to request for your kind assistance and also to go into business and partnership with you, i believe that you will not betrayed my trust which i am going to lay on you.

I am Miss Evelyn Momoh, 23years old the daughter late Mr. Joseph Saidu Momoh. My father was a military man who rose to the rank of Major-General and was head of the then-Sierra Leone Army. He resigned his commission to be elected president in 1985, and served as President of Sierra Leone from November 28, 1985 to April 29, 1992. After my father was overthrown in a military coup staged by Mr. Valentine Strasser, in April, 1992. He become a highly reputable business magnet-(Precious Stones merchant) who operated in the capital of Sierra Leone and neighboring country Guinea, during his days. It is sad to say that he was attacked and killed by the rebels one early morning on 25th, November 2003. Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle of his who he has been dealing with trust.

But God knows the truth! My mother died when I was just 12 years old, due to cancer problem and since then life became so difficult for me. I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me and denied me from the family since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal, through the help of a sister called Magdalen, thank God for the help of sister Magdalen, she helped me out and that was the last time we ever saw each other.. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country.

Luckily before the death of my Father he called me beside his bed in the hospital and secretly revealed to me that he has the sum of Three Million Seven Hundred Thousand United State Dollars.(USD$3.700 000) in the Bank, which i am the next of kin to the account. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country, the death of my Parents actually brought sorrow to my life. Sir, I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance, your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded. As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1st year in the university, when the crisis started. It is my intention to compensate you with 10% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you..

Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. You can not call me on phone because i have no phone here but if you will like to speak with me on phone i will plead with Reverend Father in the camp to give me his phone number, he is the Reverend priest here in the camp.

I will need your help to invest this money in a good profit orientated business of your choice since i am still young and inexperience. Moreover how i have said my dear, i will like you to fill the below information's and forward it back to me so that i will use it to draft an authorization letter to the bank on your behalf also send you the bank contact information's for you to contact them. Fill the below information's,

1; Your Full Name. 2; Your Home Address. 3; Your Office Address. 4; Your Real Age. 5; Your Occupation. 6; Your Country Of Origin. 7; Your Residence Country. 8; Your Telephone Number.

Also my late father went into an agreement with the Bank that they said fund can only be transferred to my position once i come up 30years of age or with an appointed trustee. I kept this secret to people in this camp here which i will also want you to keep secret to avoid loosing the fund. I will be waiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over once the fund has been transferred.
Yours Sincerely,
Evelyn or Gladys
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:59 pm

Evelyn Momoh

Hello dear,
How are you, hope fine and well sounded in good health? I got your mail and what you said, i am happy for your reply. Dear I want you to kindly assist me transfer my late father's fund into your account and also i need your assistance of investing the fund into profitable business in your country as i don't know any good business in your country why i will go back to school to complete my studies Dear, kindly with tender mercy consider to help me out from this camp for a better life and continue my studies, i really need your help please with all your heat assist me over this issue and i promise you will never regret it.

Please in your reply to this mail kindly include your details okay so that i can draft and send an authorization letter to the bank where my late father deposited the fund and for me to also send you all the account details including the bank contact where the fund is deposited in other for you to contact the bank to know the possibility of transferring my late father's fund into your account for me to come out from this camp and come over to meet with you in your country for a better life and continue my studies, I will send you my photo in my next mail please, send me your below details.

1; Your Full Name.
2; Your Home Address.
3; Your Office Address.
4; Your Real Age.
5; Your Occupation.
6; Your Country Of Origin.
7; Your Residence Country.
8; Your Telephone Number.

I will stop here as i will be expecting your reply again along with your details please.
With love and trust,
Junicy
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue May 01, 2012 12:32 pm

This fake document came to me with the same watermark as in joyce diane

Evelyn Momoh

My dearest,
How are you today, i am happy to read your mail again, thanks for accepting to help me God will bless and reward you abundantly and i promise you will not regret helping me over this issue, I have attach my ID as you demanded, please kindly with all your heart help me out from this condition as soon as possible because my condition over here is very critical, i need your urgent reply please. Hoping for your respond as soon as possible.
With love and trust,
Evelyn
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

prisca jobe <priscajobe@live.com>

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 11, 2012 11:54 pm

On net log,

priscajobe_24,
Name
prisca jobe
Date of birth
03/05/1987
United States
Native language
English
Member since 16 April 2012
female - 24 years, New York City, United States

Contact on site:

Hello
my Dearest, I wish you best of today,how are you.I hope you are fine and in good health, my name is prisca young lady not married before i saw your profile at net log.com i became interested in you so i will be very happy if you can contact me direct with this my email (priscajobe@live.com)so that i will tell you more about myself and give you my pictures for you to know whom i am . i hope to read from you soon please don’t contact me on net log.com please contact me direct with this my private email (priscajobe@live.com) thanks yours new friend miss prisca.

Email:

How are you today?. My name is prisca Jobe, I'm 5'8 girl 24 years' high from Gambia in West Africa. I am currently residing in the refugee camp here in Senegal with my younger brother Kumba because of the political crisis that has happened in Dakar our country, leading to a (10) prison ten years of my beloved father Baba Baba Jobe Jobe my father is the president of the party leaders of charge (APRC) President Dr. Alh.AJJ Jammeh of the Republic of the Gambia, West Africa.

Me and my brother are the soul of my father's only surviving captivity. We managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where we are now living as refugees in order to guarantee our lives because we have no other alternatives.

Please I'd like to know more about you, your likes and dislikes and what you are currently doing for a living now. I'll tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is me and my brothers pictures.

Waiting for your reply as soon as possible.
Your love for prisca.

Header:

X-Originating-IP: [41.82.85.93]

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.82.85.93
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 15, 2012 4:13 pm

Received today same "about me" letter and same picture from the same 4pp l user:

Received: from [41.82.70.209]
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 09:43:13 +0100 (BST)
Subject: This is more about my life.

Originating IP: 41.82.70.209
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

marrykbaby@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed May 16, 2012 12:08 pm

http://www.own look.com/marry4love123456/

Woman
Seeking a:
Man
Senegal
City:
dakar

Hello my dear;
my name is marry, I am a young single girl never married seeking for a long time relationship i am very happy to read your profile and i am interested in you, so please you can contact me true this my email {marrykbaby@yahoo.com} so that i can send you my photos and more about me kiss,

{marrykbaby@yahoo.com}
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Re: marrykbaby@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed May 16, 2012 12:13 pm

Received: from [41.83.12.171]
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 16:28:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: THIS IS MY FULL LIFE STORY WITH TRUST AND HONESTY,

Hello My Dear
How are you today?.
I believe that you are doing well.
I am more than happy to read your mail today.
My dear like i told you in my first mail,
My name is Grace from Ivory Coast in Africa in west Africa.
recently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war going on in my country.

I am 23 years old girl 5'8" tall. My father Dr (oliver koneh) was the personal
adviser to the former head of state(Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our
house one early morning and killed him alongside with my mother. It is only me that is alive now
and i managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now.
am residing presently here in the refugee camp , Its just like some one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.
i don't have any relative now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i know here is Rev. Andrew kuma; who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp , i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.
The Pastors Tel number is (00221-771 409 025) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $2.3M(two Million three Hundred Thousand Dollars)
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful 、truth and hardworking.
My favorite language is English but our language is french but i speak English very fluently.
Please I will like to know more about you.
Your likes and dislikes and what you are doing presently.
i will send you the detains and information of the bank contact in my nest mail
hope you understand .
Attached here is my picture.
Please i am waiting to hear from you soonest.
yours sincerely Grace.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon May 21, 2012 4:20 pm

Marry Kbaby
marrykbaby@yahoo.com

Hello my dearest to be,
how are you today?
hopefully you are fine , i am very happy to read your mail again and i am also happy to have a some one like you who can take good care of me in life so please i will be very happy if you can do everything fast to get me out from this present condition okay,

am wondering if God have totally forgotten me here ,Why i am facing all this kind of difficulties here , God have given you to me to stand for me for the claim of my father's wealth and help me to come out of here which i know that i did not make any mistake by chosen you, I want to let you know earlier enough that my contact with you was directly from God Almighty because i got you immediately after my 7 days 6 to 6 fasting and prayers that why i give you all my trust and i believe that you will not betray me or let me down.

so i want you to contact the bank to confirm about this transfer.
Here is the contact information of the bank in Scotland where the money was deposited by my late father is as follows, as soon as you contact the bank try to call me with this pastor number ok 00221-771 409 025

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
NAME OF THE TRANSFER OFFICER IS MR. NELSON SMITH,
EMAIL ADDRESS
( transferrcustomersscotlandservice@hotmail.com ) or ( royalbankinfortransfer@aol.com )

TELEPHONE NUMBER ....... 00447045710617

FAX NUMBER ................00447031869238

Already i have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin. The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due
to my refugee status here in Senegal,as a refugee i am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law
governing refugee all over the world states.

Based on this information i will like you to send an email to the transfer department of the bank today with this email address-
( royalbankinfortransfer@aol.com ) or ( transferrcustomersscotlandservice@hotmail.com )

Attention Mr. Nelson Smith the foreign transfer officer of the bank telling him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer
my 2.3 million dollars deposited by late father of which i am the next of kin.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.
ACCOUNT NAME IS DR OLIVER KONEH
AMOUNT 2.3 MILLION DOLLARS.
NEXT OF KIN MISS MARRY KONEH.
ACCOUNT NUMBER 43483002

God bless you as you do this immediately
you's sincerely with love Marry.

so i want you to send this letter to the bank through this email for confirmation and the possible transfer

( transferrcustomersscotlandservice@hotmail.com ) or ( royalbankinfortransfer@aol.com )

Dear Mr. Nelson Smith,

My name is ................................

I am foreign partner to Miss MARRY KONEH

Please i want to know the possibility of transferring her late fathers money deposited in your bank by Dr OLIVER KONEH to my account in my country of which she is the next of kin but due to her refugee statue there in Dakar Senegal. I am awaiting for your response sir,

NEXT OF KIN MISS MARRY KONEH

ACCOUNT NUMBER 43483002..
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue May 22, 2012 3:34 pm

marrykbaby@yahoo.com

Hello my dear , thanks you very much for your question ,
so i sincerely want to let you know that i have my late father statements of account here and death certificate of him, and also with my refugee id card, so all are together with me, and i am going to scan them and send to you as a prove to show you that i am 100% serious in this matters , and that should be in my nest coming mail,

but be for then i will like you to send this letter to the bank first through this email for confirmation and the possible transfer of the fund

Dear Mr. Nelson Smith,

My name is ................................

I am foreign partner to Miss MARRY KONEH

Please i want to know the possibility of transferring her late fathers money deposited in your bank by Dr OLIVER KONEH to my account in my country of which she is the next of kin but due to her refugee statue there in Dakar Senegal. I am awaiting for your response sir,

NEXT OF KIN MISS MARRY KONEH

ACCOUNT NUMBER 43483002..
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Next

Return to Refugee scams.