Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

evelynmomoh13@yahoo.co.uk

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

ogwolovinal1@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:37 am

On onelovenet,

Member registered from IP Address: 211.162.208.50.

Hello Dear,
My name is lovina.I got your contact today at (www.onelovenet.com)and i become interested to know you and be your friend please i will like you to contact me back through my email address (ogwolovinal1@yahoo.com)so that we can know each other better i will also tell you more about myself in my mail box i hope to hear from you yours
lovina.

Use email and contact me my mail box (ogwolovinal1@yahoo.com)
so that i give you my picture.
Hoping to hear from you soonest
Miss Lovina.

For the IP used on the site:

Originating IP: 211.162.208.50
Originating ISP: Haidian District, Beijing
City: Beijing
Country of Origin: China

Profile elements:

just "ask me later" in all fileds

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

ogwolovinal1@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:40 pm

Email:

Hello My Dearest
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail,
How is your day ?. Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal.......My name is Lovina Ogwo I 'm 25, from Sudan in Africa,5..11ft tall, Fair in complexion,(never married before )and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil
war that was fought in my country.My late father Dr Ogwo was the managing
director of Ogwo and Associates (Ltd) and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed
my mother and my father in cold blood..It was only me that is alive now and I managed to
make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now in a refugee
camp,and this computer is belonging to a reverend that is in charge of a church here in the camp.
I would like to know more about you..Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.
Attached here is my picture.
Hoping to hear from you soonest
Miss Lovina.

Picture:

Header:

Received: from [41.82.78.113]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 05:57:09 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: am waiting to hear from you soon..

Originating IP: 41.82.78.113
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

barrgarylawchamber@rocketmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:43 pm

Ha! Evelyn is still at it. See also Gary Alban, I that is the SE lad's Lawyer / barrister.
I did the BT thing and it was the barrister involved.

Please add Gary's E-mail Addy to the subject line:

"Alban Gary" <barrgarylawchamber@rocketmail.com>,

Thank you.

RE:Mr Alban..

> Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 6:20 AM
To: Evelyn Momoh <evelynmomoh13@yahoo.co.uk>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Dear Evelyn,
I don't understand what happened or why Mr. Alban has quit. I will
have to go to the bank during my lunch hour today and get my payment
to him recalled. Please find another lawyer to get the documents you
need. Contact me when you find one.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 01:32:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS.
To:

EQUAL
RIGHT
CHAMBERS

MEMBER ECOWAS BANK ACCREDITED ATTORNEYS.
22, Rue Felix Faure,5eme Etage (3rd-floor)
Dakar
Senegal,
Tel : +221
Email : barrgarylawchamber@rocketmail.com

OUR REF:JLC/01541 YOUR
REF:LMC/0549 DATE: 28/05/2012

EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS.

Attention: ,

Inform your bank that no money get into my account, and i will advice
you to withdraw your money back and look for another lawyer who will
help you and your partner to get those documents from the federal high
court, i am no more available for that because i am very busy with
other client who are serious of what they needed, please you people
have to contact another lawyer that will help you for the documents
good day.
Sincerely in service,
Barrister Alban Garry
Accredited Attorneys.
22, Rue Felix Faure, 5eme Etage (3rd-floor)
Dakar, Senegal. Tel: +221 762 932 246

Last edited by firefly on Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: email into subject matter
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jennifersambo01@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:14 am

On 4pp l:

Hi,i am miss jennifer,i see your profile now,and i am so interested on you,please write to me back with this email, (jennifersambo01@yahoo.com)i will tell you about me with my picture,

Profile elements:

jennifer00 - flower picture
I am a:Woman
Birthday:04.08.1988
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English
i love you

Email:

Hello dear
I am happy to receive your mail. I am very glad that we became interested in each other I do believe that we both have to be open-hearted and sincere so as to know each other deep down and well, share our loneliness and love together. I enjoyed your nice letter and i really need to builds a strong foundation for friendship, as well as marriage. It takes communication,trust, understanding, and forgiveness because we are only human. Mistakes will be made, misunderstandings will occur, but if the foundation is strong enough the relationship will overcome those barriers. so let me tell you more about my self.

My name is Miss Jennifer Sambo, I am 24years of age, single and never married, i am from Darfur Sudan in northern Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp in Dakar Senegal as result of the crisis that is going on in my country Sudan.

My late father Dr Abakar sambo was chairman managing director ( AKSAMBO INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD),in DARFUR a city in SUDAN my country, and he was also the personal adviser to our former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him with my mother in cold blood. It's only me that is alive now, i managed to make my way to a West African country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. Attached here is my picture, I will be hoping to hear from you and please send me one of your picture.
Yours lovely one, Miss Jennifer Sambo

The picture sended through email is already reported here.

Header:

Received: from [41.82.93.131]
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 10:29:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: HERE IS MY PHOTO,I WISH TO KNOW YOU MORE

Originating IP: 41.82.93.131
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

blessing_reallove1@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:43 pm

On net log,

_______________$$______________________________ _______________$________________$______________ ______________$_____________$$__$$______$$_____ _____________$$_____________$$__$$____$$$$_____ ____$$$$$$___$___________$$_$___$$_____________ __$$$___$$$$_$_________$$_$_$$$_$$$$$$_________ _$$________$$$_________$$$$$_$$$$$$$$$_________ _$__________$$_________$$$_$$$$_$$_____________ __$$$$______$$_______$$$$$___$$________________ ____________$$______$$_________________________ _____________$_____$___________________________ _____________$$___$_____$$$$$__________________ _____________$$___$_$$$$$$$$$$$________________ ______________$$__$$$_________$$_______________ _______________$$$$____________$$______________ ________________$$________$____$$______________ ________________$$_________$$$$$_______________ ________________$$_____________________________ ________________$$_____________________________
Hello

my name is blessing,i saw your profile today and become interested to know more about you,

so here is my e mail address (blessing_reallove1@yahoo.com) just contact me back

so that i will give you my picture for you to know whom i am

please don't forget that distance or color does not mean any thing but love matters a lot,

please contact me back so that we know each other very well,

(blessing_reallove1@yahoo.com)

Yours New Friend

blessing

Profile elements:

bneblessing5 - blessing benrichard
female - 24 years, Ohio, United States
50 visitors since 28 May 2012.

The picture is used on http:/ /dakulturemodels.com/index.php?cv=modelling - Nigerian Enterprise.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Blessing Benrichard <blessing_reallove1@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:44 pm

Email:

I am more than happy when I saw your e-mails,
How was your day, mine is a bit cold here in Dakar, Senegal, my name is blessing Ben Richard from Ivory Coast in West Africa, 5.7ft tall, dark complexion, 24 years old
(never married before) and I am currently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war was fought in my country.
My late father Dr.Ben Richard was the managing director of BenRich industry (Ltd), and he was the personal advicer to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house in the early morning and killed my mother and father.in a cold blood
It was only me that is alive and now, I have managed my way to a country in the vicinity of Senegal, where I live. I want to learn more about your likes and dislikes your hobbies and what you are doing currently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail attached here's my picture, and I will send a different picture in my next; blessing.

+ a second picture already reported here

Header:

Received: from [41.82.171.185]
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 23:12:32 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I WILL BE HAPPY TO KNOW YOU MORE

Originating IP: 41.82.171.185
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

lusee1johnson@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:14 pm

On net log,

i love ur profile,
i am lusee
please contact me
here in my private
email ok
(lusee1johnson@yahoo.co.uk)
------------------
------------------(¨ `v´¨ )---(¨ `v´¨ )
-------------------`-.¸.-`-----`- .¸.-`
-------------------------(¨ `v´¨ )

Profile elements:

lusee3johnson - no picture
female - 23 years, New York City, United States
215 visitors since 23 August 2012.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Lusee Johnson <lusee1johnson@yahoo.co.uk>

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:19 pm

Email:

My Dearest one,
Good day and how are you? I do hope that all is well with you over there in your country. Mine here is very hot, My name is Lusee Johnson from Liberia in west Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of political crisis in my country. I am 23 years old single girl and never married before. My late father Dr Adams Johnson was the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father and set our house ablaze due to my father was supporting the current government. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where i am living now in the refugee camp.

It's just like one staying in a lonely place and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon since i have meet someone like you because i don't have any relatives now whom i can go as all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war. The only person i have now is Rev William Baye, he is the pastor of the (Christ The King Church) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the female hostel because the camp have two hostels one for boys and the other for women.

The Rev Tel number is (00221773455344)and email address (rev.williambaye@hotmail.com) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later because when my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank in erope which he used my name as the next of kin and the amount is $6.5M ( Six Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet you in your country after the transfer of the money into your account due to my refugee status.

I kept this secret to people here in the camp, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend father because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone. I attach my picture in this mail for you and i will like you to send me your below information for me to know you better with your picture so that i will know whom the bank is going to transfer my inheritance into his account in other for me to give you the bank contact information for you to contact the bank for the transfer of my inheritance into your account on my behalf due to my refugee status.

Below here is what i needed from you so that i will give you the bank contact information

(1) Your full names
(2) Phone numbers
(3) Occupation
(4) Country & city of residence
(5) Home & office addresses

I will give you 20 percent of my inheritance for assisting me on the transfer and you will also help me in the area of investing the remaining balance in any good business you know that will be giving us profit as you will be the one who will be managing the business for me,remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust and love i have in you. I like honest and understanding person like you to be my partner because you are a truthful person. Meanwhile i will like you to call me as i have a lot to tell you.Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest.

Yours forever in love,
Lusee Johnson.

Both pictures received by email are already reported here.
Header:

Received: from [41.83.15.98]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 16:32:01 +0100 (BST)
Subject: WITH LOVE AND TRUST.

Originating IP: 41.83.15.98

The "Rev William Baye" is known in Scamworld. His email adress rev.williambaye@hotmail.com is reported online for being used in scam since June 2011.
The phone number +221773455344 was used in 2010 with the email adress lusee.bobby@gmail.com (for the same "Reverend Father)...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

dicksonrose55@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:44 pm

On net log,

Hello my dear,

I'm miss ROSE, i came across your profile and i
developed interest in knowing more about you,
I would like to know you more better
feel free to contact me with my email
(dicksonrose55@yahoo.com )
I have something special to share with you,
hoping to hear from you soonest,
have a nice day and remain blessed.
note: reply direct to my yahoo email
( dicksonrose55@yahoo.com )
thanks and see you later

Profile elements:

sonrose1987 - no picture
female - 25 years, Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Rose Dickson <dicksonrose55@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:45 pm

Email:

Dear
Thanks once again, I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How was your day? mine was cool over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Miss.Rose Dickson, from Ivory Coast in west Africa and presently, I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal, as a result of the civil war in my country. I was a first year student of law at the University Of Abobo-Adjamé Ivory Coast, before the incident that lead me into this situation of living in the camp.

My late father Dr William Dickson, was the personal adviser to the former head of states, also a successful business man import and exporter during his life time, before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father. Equally my mother was a senior lecturer at the university where i read before her death, it was only me that is alive now because I was the first child to my parents as we are two and the other one died with them, now I managed to make my way to near by country Senegal, where I am living now.

I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes, as I love cooking, handball, cooking reading,etc. I don't like dishonest people. your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell more about myself in my next mail
Thanks I am hoping to hear from you soonest.
Hugs With Smile.
Yours faithful love
rose

The picture received by email was posted here by HH at 8 June (the second one)

Header:

Received: from [41.82.186.29]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 03:18:16 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.82.186.29
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.