Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

evelynmomoh13@yahoo.co.uk

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

royalbankscland@aol.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:51 am

Recovery Scam:

Dear sir ,

Royal Bank of Scotland being a renowned financial institution, is committed to customer satisfaction. Our noble bank operates within the limit of the financial regulations set up by the United Kingdom banking standards, controlled by the Central bank of Scotland.

After due consultation with the Board of Directors on Foreign Operations (BDFO), i wish to bring to your notice some of the conclusions reached as regards the transfer of your FUND which was left here by our late costumer into your account in your country.

Meanwhile, To forestall security and unnecessarily delay again, your funds has been loaded in the ATM VISA CARD and personal Identification PIN number assign to it, this will enable only you to have direct Control over your funds in the ATM CARD.

However, we are happy to inform you that based on our recommendation/ Instructions, your complete funds have been credited in your favor through ATM VISA CARD.

You are therefore advice to contact:

Mr. Aminu Emmanuel,

Director ATM Payment Department

(The Citibank Transfer Manager in Benin republic)

Email Address: ( citibank@citibank-atm.com )

Bank TEL: +229-992-196-44

Contact Mr. Aminu Emmanuel now for the delivery of your ATM Card. As soon as you establish a contact with him, an ATM card will be issued to you immediately which you can use to withdraw your funds in any VISA ATM Machine any part of the world. We are sorry for the inconveniences.

NOTE: You are advised to furnish Mr. Aminu Emmanuel with your correct and valid details in the requested information below. We expect your urgent response to this email to enable us monitor this payment effectively.

1. Your Full Name:

2. Address Where the ATM Card will be delivered:

3. Your Age:

4. Occupation:

5. Telephone Numbers:

Congratulation.

We promise to give our customers the best services.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr Nelson Geelan .

(For Accounts Department)

Date Reply.25/07/2015

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON.

HEADER:
Received: from omr-m04.mx.aol.com (omr-m04.mx.aol.com. [64.12.143.78])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id o98si4499270qga.61.2015.07.25.04.24.48
for <CLIPPED>
(version=TLSv1 cipher=RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
Sat, 25 Jul 2015 04:24:48 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of royalbankscland@aol.co.uk designates 64.12.143.78 as permitted sender) client-ip=64.12.143.78;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of royalbankscland@aol.co.uk designates 64.12.143.78 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=royalbankscland@aol.co.uk;
dkim=pass header.i=@mx.aol.co.uk;
dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=aol.co.uk
Received: from mtaomg-mbe02.mx.aol.com (mtaomg-mbe02.mx.aol.com [172.26.254.176])
by omr-m04.mx.aol.com (Outbound Mail Relay) with ESMTP id 0662A700000A6
for <CLIPPED>; Sat, 25 Jul 2015 07:24:48 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from core-aob02a.mail.aol.com (core-aob02.mail.aol.com [172.27.24.12])
by mtaomg-mbe02.mx.aol.com (OMAG/Core Interface) with ESMTP id D15A138000084
for <CLIPPED>; Sat, 25 Jul 2015 07:24:47 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from 41.83.233.219 by webprd-a59.mail.aol.com (10.72.57.70) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Sat, 25 Jul 2015 07:24:47 -0400
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2015 07:24:47 -0400

PHONE NUMBER:
+22999219644
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (GLO)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: citibank@citibank-atm.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:04 pm

AUDITING/ACCOUNTS/FOREIGN TRANSFER DEPT.
CITIBANK BENIN REPUBLIC BRANCH
NO.190-197 ST ERITA
TEL: +229 992 196 44
FAX: +229 11690037
EMAIL: citibank@citibank-atm.com
DATE: 28TH-JULY-2015

Our Ref#: CITIXXX9/ACC/01
Your Ref #: CITIXXX4/OBL/A4-X6/00

ATM VISA CARD VALUED US$6.500,000.00 WITH TRANSFER IDENTIFICATION CODE: CITIBSTW/LUC/MWT/0143

DEAR MR

CLIPPED

WE RECEIVED YOUR E-MAIL REQUESTING FOR THE DELIVERY OF YOUR ATM VISA CARD VALUED US$6.500,000.00 IN OUR CUSTODY AS INSTRUCTED BY OUR AFFILIATE BANK IN THE UNITED KINGDOM. WE ARE DELIGHTED TO INFORM YOU THAT THE TOTAL SUM OF (SIX MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS) HAS BEEN CREDITED TO AN ATM VISA CARD FOR FURTHER DELIVERY TO YOUR ADDRESS IN USA.

THE ATM VISA CARD WILL ALLOW YOU A MAXIMUM DAILY WITHDRAWAL OF US$10,000.00 DOLLARS OR IT’S EQUIVALENT FROM ANY ATM MACHINE IN THE WORLD.

IN ACCORDANCE TO THE ENGAGEMENT AGREEMENT WITH ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC AND THE FINANCE MINISTRY, WHICH WE WERE CLEARLY WARNED NOT TO TAMPER WITH YOUR FUNDS AND NO DEDUCTION FOR WHATEVER REASONS, STATING THAT IT IS A MEASURE TO SAFE GUARD YOUR FUNDS FROM EMBEZZLEMENT AND MISDIRECTION.

HOWEVER, I HAVE PHONED THE DHL COURIER COMPANY HEREIN BENIN REPUBLIC THIS AFTERNOON TO ASCERTAIN THE REQUIREMENTS NEEDED FOR DELIVERING OF ATM VISA CARD TO THE USA, I WAS TOLD THAT YOUR COMPLETE ADDRESS, TELEPHONE NUMBER AND POSTAGE FEE OF US$98 IS NEEDED.

THEREFORE, THE ONLY FEE YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY IS THE POSTAGE FEE AND OFFICIAL REGISTRATION FEE TO REGISTER THE ATM CARD TO YOUR NAME AS IT HAS NOT BEEN PAID. IT NEEDS TO BE PAID TO ENABLE US PROCESS AND FACILITATE WITH THE DELIVERY. THE ATM VISA CARD VALUED US$6.500,000.00 WILL BE DELIVERED THROUGH DHL COURIER COMPANY. WE WILL FURNISH YOU WITH THE TRACKING INFORMATION WHEN REGISTERED TO ENABLE YOU TO TRACK IT ONLINE BEFORE IT GET TO YOUR ADDRESS IN USA.

DELIVERY FEE: $98
OFFICIAL REGISTRATION FEE:$870.
WHICH SUM UP TO $968.00 USD.

WE AWAITS YOUR RESPONSE AND UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR RESPONSE, WE WILL FURNISH YOU WITH DETAILS TO MAKE THE PAYMENT (US$968) AS IT HAS TO BE SENT THROUGH MONEYGRAM. ONCE THE FEE IS PAID, YOUR ATM CARD WILL BE DISPATCHED TO YOUR ADDRESS IN USA THIS WEEK.

BEST REGARDS
MR. AMINU EMMANUEL
CITIBANK REMITTANCE MANAGER
BENIN REPUBLIC.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DISCLAIMER NOTICE:

This e-mail and any attachments to it (the "Communication") is, unless otherwise stated, confidential, may contain copyright material and is for the use only of the intended recipient. If you receive the Communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete the Communication and the return e-mail, and do not read, copy, retransmit or otherwise deal with it. Any views expressed in the Communication are those of the individual sender only, unless expressly stated to be those of Citibank Group Limited CTBG 11 005 357 522, or any of its related entities including citibank Limited (together "CTBG"). Citibank does not accept liability in connection with the integrity of or errors in the Communication, computer virus, data corruption, interference or delay arising from or in respect of the Communication.
©CitiBank Disclaimer 2015

HEADER:
Received: from mail-la0-f48.google.com (mail-la0-f48.google.com. [209.85.215.48])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id n4si17915043lbc.63.2015.07.28.03.29.06
for <CLIPPED>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Tue, 28 Jul 2015 03:29:06 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 209.85.215.48 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of citibank@citibank-atm.com) client-ip=209.85.215.48;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=neutral (google.com: 209.85.215.48 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of citibank@citibank-atm.com) smtp.mail=citibank@citibank-atm.com
Received: by mail-la0-f48.google.com with SMTP id w2so65584995lag.3
for <CLIPPED>; Tue, 28 Jul 2015 03:29:06 -0700 (PDT)
X-Google-DKIM-Signature:CLIPPED==
X-Gm-Message-State: ALoCoQl3mU8oGNcxLyG4QIA7/a045rkriS5bKG68xw3NlztT90ms+5w416FGbYdGcnndes6aSPIb
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.112.144.69 with SMTP id sk5mr31791680lbb.6.1438079346488;
Tue, 28 Jul 2015 03:29:06 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.25.25.194 with HTTP; Tue, 28 Jul 2015 03:29:06 -0700 (PDT)
X-Originating-IP: [41.86.234.162]
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 11:29:06 +0100
Message-ID: <CAPrH1wpAef5cAo2B5QgRb8VYGC1gqHuUEkPZe6RoQa4YYbR4wA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: ATM VISA CARD DELIVERY
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Viviankbaby61@hotmail.com bbb_bbb11@hotmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:15 pm

Return-Path: <bbb_bbb11@hotmail.com>
Reply-To: <Viviankbaby61@hotmail.com>
Subject: Please contact me
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 16:22:23 +0000

Hello
how are you doing?
My name is miss Vivian, i am so interested to know you well
please contact me to my email now,( Viviankbaby61@hotmail.com )
I have something very important to tell you and i will also send you
my picture so you will know more about, am waiting for your mail,
THANKS yours Vivian

Attachments area
Attachments
941950_467372396674931_1320942292_n.jpg
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

henrykalifachembers@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:09 am

Skype ID:
live:henrykalifachembers

LIBERTY LAW CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES,
HEAD OFFICE NO; 48 AVENUE LAMINE GUEYE.
DAKAR--SENEGAL--WEST--AFRICA

TL; + 221-77-793-14-86.

Mr ,

I have a confidential information to you,

keep it to your self,never let the Rev.father know about this please,

this girl,Lizza Johnson your partner is dead, while the money she told you about has not been transferred out as she intended doing,
I'm sorry to tell you this but life must go on, therefore come let us make a deal together,
the whole money in the bank will be ours if only you can give me your maximum cooperation,

this should not be seen as greedy because if we don't do this the bank will confiscate this same money,
if they hears that she is dead, so let make hast while it is day,

she have introduced you to the bank as her trustee and next of kin while i stand as the lawyer,

you and i can make it,i will tell you how we can do it as soon as you respond,
do not delay ok,

Sinceramente em serviço,
Barra. Henry Khalifa & Associates
Parceiro Principal. Esq.
No 48 Avenue Lamine Gueye (3º andar)
Dakar, Senegal. Tel + 77-793-14-86
23/04/2016.

HEADER JIC:
Return-Path: <henrykalifachembers@hotmail.com>
Received: from CY1PR13MB0079.namprd13.prod.outlook.com ([10.162.45.11]) by
Subject: YOUR URGENT ATTENTION IS NEEDED,

PHONE NUMBER:
+221777931486
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
Posted Previously in this thread
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

viviankbaby61@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:48 am

Hello My Dear,

How are you today?.
I believe that you are doing well.
I am more than happy to read your mail today.
My dear like i told you in my first mail,
My name is Vivian from Ivory Coast in Africa in west Africa.
recently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war going on in my country.

I am 23 years old girl 5'8" tall. My father Dr (Oliver koneh) was the personal
adviser to the former head of state(Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our
house one early morning and killed him alongside with my mother. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now.am residing presently here in the refugee camp , Its just like some one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

i don't have any relative now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i know here is Rev. Andrew kuma; who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp , i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.
The Pastors Tel number is (+221771409025) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $2.3M(two Million three Hundred Thousand Dollars)So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful ,truth and hardworking.My favorite language is English but our language is french but i speak English very fluently.

Please I will like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes and what you are doing presently.i will send you the detains and information of the bank contact in my nest mail hope you understand .Attached here is my picture.

Please i am waiting to hear from you soonest.

yours sincerely Vivian

HEADER:
Return-Path: <viviankbaby61@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT150-W1 ([65.55.90.8]) by SNT004-OMC1S46.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Tue, 26 Apr 2016
Return-Path: viviankbaby61@hotmail.com

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG
Capture2.PNG (281.33 KiB) Viewed 9826 times

Capture3.PNG

Phone Number:
+221771409025
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:04 am

Hello my dear friend to be,
how are you today?
hopefully you are fine , i am very happy to read your mail and also to happy to have some one like you who can help me out from this condition, so please i will be very happy if you can do everything fast to get me out from this present condition okay ,
am wondering if God have totally forgotten me here ,Why i am facing all this kind of difficulties here , God have given you to me to stand for me for the claim of my father's wealth and help me to come out of here which i know that i did not make any mistake by chosen you, I want to let you know earlier enough that my contact with you was directly from God Almighty because i got you immediately after my 7 days 6 to 6 fasting and prayers that why i give you all my trust and i believe that you will not betray me or let me down.
so i want you to contact the bank to confirm about this transfer.
Here is the contact information of the bank in Scotland where the money was deposited by my late father is as follows, as soon as you contact the bank try to call me with this pastor number ok 00221771409025 or ++221771409025
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND NAME OF THE TRANSFER OFFICER IS MR. ROSS MCEWAN,
EMAIL ADDRESS...
( royalbankuks@aol.com ) or ( royalbankuks@aol.com )
TELEPHONE NUMBER ......+442070971533 or +442070971533
Already i have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin. The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due
to my refugee status here in Senegal,as a refugee i am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law
governing refugee all over the world states.

Based on this information i will like you to send an email to the transfer department of the bank today with this email address-
( royalbankuks@aol.com ) or ( royalbankuks@aol.com )
Attention Mr. Ross Mcewan the foreign transfer officer of the bank telling him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer
my 2.3 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.
THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.
ACCOUNT NAME IS DR OLIVER KONEH
AMOUNT 2.3 MILLION DOLLARS.
NEXT OF KIN MISS VIVIAN KONEH.
ACCOUNT NUMBER 4348300291
God bless you as you do this immediately

Capture4.PNG

Capture5.PNG
Capture5.PNG (32.48 KiB) Viewed 9814 times

PHONE NUMBER:
+442070971533
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location London
Original network provider* Wavecrest (UK) Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

royalbankuks@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:55 pm

The Royal Bank of Scotland Group logo The Royal Bank of Scotland plc.
The Royal Bank of Scotland Group logo The Royal Bank of Scotland plc.
Registered in Scotland No. 90312.
Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square,
Edinburgh EH2 2YB.
Our Bank Open 24 Hours From Monday To Saturdays,
working time and close time 6:00AM to 6:00PM
Email: royalbankuks@aol.com
Tel:+442070971533
SWIFT CODE : STNDCB2L Channeling/Intermediary
Contact Person :Mr. Ross Mcewan.

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION SIR.

I HAVE BEEN DIRECTED BY THE DIRECTOR OF FOREIGN OPERATION / WIRE TRANSFER TO WRITE YOU IN RESPECT OF YOUR MAIL WE RECEIVED .
ACTUALLY,WE HAVE BEEN TOLD ABOUT YOU BY THE YOUNG LADY MISS VIVIAN KONEH, THAT SHE WISHES YOU TO BE HER TRUSTEE/ REPRESENTATIVE FOR THE CLAIM OF HER LATE
FATHER'S DEPOSIT WITH OUR BANK.
LATE DR. OLIVER KONEH, IS OUR LATE CUSTOMER WITH SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT (US$2,300,000.00). DEPOSITED WITH US.
HENCE YOU HAVE BEEN REALLY APPOINTED AS THE TRUSTEE TO REPRESENT THE NEXT OF KIN,
HOWEVER BEFORE OUR BANK WILL TRANSACT ANY BUSINESS CONCERNING THE TRANSFER WITH YOU WE WILL LIKE YOU TO SEND THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS TO US
1. A POWER OF ATTORNEY PERMITTING YOU TO CLAIM AND TRANSFER THE FUNDS TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT ON HER BEHALF. THIS DOCUMENT MUST BE ENDORSED BY A SENEGALESE RESIDENT LAWYER WHICH SHE CAN HELP YOU TO GET ONE .
2. AND SWEARING AN AFFIDAVIT OF OATH.

3. DEATH CERTIFICATE OF LATE DR OLIVER KONEH (HIS DECEASED FATHER)CONFIRMING THE DEATH.
4. A COPY OF STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT OF THE ACCOUNT ISSUED TO DR. OLIVER BY OUR BANK.
NOTE THAT THE ABOVE ARE COMPULSORY AND ARE NEEDED TO PROTECT OUR INTEREST,YOURS,THE NEXT OF KIN AFTER THE CLAIMS.THESE SHALL ALSO ENSURE THAT SMOOTH ,QUICK
AND SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER OF THE FUND IS MADE WE PROMISE TO GIVE OUR CUSTOMER
THE BEST OF SERVICES. SHOULD YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION(s),PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE
DIRECTIVES/CLARIFICATIONS ,
Yours Faithfully
Mr. ROSE MCEWAN..

HEADER:
Return-Path: <royalbankuks@aol.com>
Received: from 41.82.0.33 by webstg-m04.mail.aol.com (10.74.56.223) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Fri, 29 Apr 2016 07:29:39 -0400
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016

Hello my dear,
it is nice to hear from you again, so how are you doing today?
hopefully that you are doing fine and in a good health as for me i am feeling fine with all hope to meet you over were you belongs for a new better life,
and am very happy to hear that you have send the bank the confirmation letter regarding the transfer so thank you very much for doing that and please i will like you to try to keep me informed as soon as the bank have reply back to your email okay,
so i will keep on waiting for your responds concerning that okay ,
i want you to take very good care and God bless,
yours sincerely and lovely Vivian,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 03, 2016 1:14 am

Hello my beloved one ,
How are you doing today ? so i hope you are fine and in a good health,i am very happy to read the respond from the bank today ,so please i want you to make everything fast and possible to get me out from this place okay,
my dear honestly am suffering here in the prison called refugee camp and i believe that with your effort and by God grace i can start a new life in your country immediately after the transfer of my money into your account position.
I can see what the bank is demanding before they will transfer my money to your position.like i have told you be for that presently i have my late fathers death certificate and statement of account which i have attached the scan copies here for you to see them.
The only problem we have now is the power of attorney and the swearing of an affidavit of oath which the bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it.
So today I discussed about getting a lawyer with Rev. father Andrew Kuma and he gave me the contact of this lawyer barrister ( Omar Gassama ).He is one of the best lawyer working with the united nations here in Dakar Senegal.
I want you to contact him through his email and his phone number bellow here telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney that will enable you transfer my 2.3 million dollars from Royal Bank Of Scotland to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status.,
i have meet with the lawyer in his office today together with the our revered pastor,and the lawyer told me that he will need some information from you which will appear in the power of attorney .
so please try to contact this lawyer immediately.
His contact information are as follows.
Dr, barrister Omar Gassama
Email address
( omargassamalawfirm@gmail.com)
telephone number
(+221772716428 OR +221709318573 )
God bless you as you contact him immediately.
yours sincerely and lovely Vivian.

20160503020647-0d29ef86-me.png

20160503020651-c03c8c0b-me.png

E-mail Address from Document:
royalbankuks@aol.com

Phone Numbers from Document:
+447087641157
Number billable as personal number
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd

FAX: +447031869238
Number billable as personal number
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited

Phone numbers from E-mail:
+221772716428

+221709318573
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

omargassamalawfirm@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 04, 2016 10:22 pm

BARRISTER OMAR GASSAMA CHAMBERS OF ATTORNEY AND OATH ASSOCIATION. HELLO CLIENT,

SEQUEL TO YOUR REQUEST TO MY CHAMBER ON HOW TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY AND SWEARING AN AFFIDAVIT OF OATH.

FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER MISS VIVIAN KONEH .YOUR PARTNER MISS VIVIAN KONEH WAS IN MY OFFICE WITH THE REV PASTOR REGARDING THIS MATTER. MY NOBLE LAW FIRM WISH TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH THIS SERVICES WE WILL LIKE YOU TO FORWARD TO THIS LAW FIRM IMMEDIATELY YOUR FULL
CONTACT DETAILS .

1 .YOUR NAME AS YOU WANT IT TO APPEAR IN THE POWER OF THE ATTORNEY.

2.YOUR RESIDENTIAL OR OFFICE ADDRESS AS YOU WANT IT TO APPEAR IN THE POWER
OF ATTORNEY).

3. OCCUPATION....

4. PERSONAL TELEPHONE NO AND DATE OF YOUR BIRTH.

SO THAT I WILL GO TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT TO ASCERTAIN THE COST OF THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID.

AFTER WHICH MY LAW FIRM WILL CONTACT YOU BACK WITH THE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE ACCEPTING TO RENDER THE REQUIRED LEGAL SERVICES.
YOURS IN SERVICE,
BARRISTER, OMAR GASSAMA ESQ.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

viviankbaby61@hotmail.com omargassamalawfirm@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 06, 2016 12:09 am

Hello my dear ;
i have hared all that you said ; so thank for sending your details to the lawyer ;
and please i want you to try and keep in touch and cooperate with the lawyer until he finish up with the process of the documents;
you are the only one and hope i have and my plans is to come and start a new better life together with you over were you belongs in your country immediately after the transfer is completed done; once and again thank for being in contact with the lawyer so try to follow up with his instruction until he get us the documents okay; thanks for all your effort and caring towards me ;so i hope to hear
about the progress you have from the lawyer okay;
yours sincerely and lovely Vivian;

TODAY, OMAR GASSAMA LAW FIRM P.O HAS GROWN TO A LAW FIRM WITH CLIENTS RANGING FROM LARGE CORPORATIONS TO INDIVIDUALS, AND LEGAL MATTERS FROM COMPLEX LITIGATION TO REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS. WE OFFER SERVICES IN A BROAD RANG OF AREAS INCLUDING LITIGATION, REAL ESTATE CLOSINGS, TITLE AGENT SERVICES, IMMIGRATION MATTERS, CORPORATE MATTERS, COMMERCIAL AND CIVIL LITIGATION, PERSONAL INJURY, WORKERS COMPENSATION AND CRIMINAL DEFENSE. ONE OF THE GREATEST BENEFITS OMAR GASSAMA LAW FIRM OFFERS ITS CLIENTS IS OUR DEDICATION TO QUALITY, UNDERSTANDING OF THE LAW, TRUST AND RESPECT. THROUGH OUR EXPERIENCE AND THE BROAD RANG OF SERVICES THAT WE PROVIDE, WE ARE ABLE TO OFFER OUR CLIENTS ACCESS TO THE RESOURCES OF A LARGE FIRM WITH THE PERSONAL ATTENTION OF THE LOCAL FIRM.

DR.BARRISTER OMAR GASSAMA OF ATTORNEY AND OATH.

ATTENTION ( MR. )

SEQUEL TO YOUR SUBJECT ON HOW TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF AN OATH FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER MISS VIVIAN KONEH. TO ENABLE YOU STAND ON HER BEHALF TO TRANSFER THE SUM OF 2.3 MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS FROM ROYAL BANK OF LONDON TO YOUR ACCOUNT .

PRIOR TO MY INQUIRIES FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL RIGHT NOW, CONCERNING THE POWER OF ATTORNEY WHICH WILL ENABLE THE BANK TO DEAL WITH YOU ON BEHALF OF YOUR PARTNER MISS VIVIAN KONEH ,

$550, US DOLLAR. FOR AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AT THE HIGH COURT BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID,

$430, IS FOR THE SWEARING OF THE AFFIDAVIT OF AN OATH,

$300 US DOLLARS. FOR THE NOTARY STAMPING AT THE NOTARY REPUBLIC HERE.

TOTAL MONEY IS $1,280 ( ONE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED AND EIGHTY DOLLARS ONLY.)

TO SPEEDY THE PROCESS YOU ARE TO SEND THESE MONEY TO ENABLE MY NOBLE OFFICE PREPARE AND VALIDATE THE POWER OF ATTORNEY HERE IN THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT AND NOTARY REPUBLIC RESPECTIVELY.

YOU ARE TO SEND THE $1,280 DOLLAR ( ONE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED AND EIGHTY DOLLARS ONLY )

YOU CAN SEND THE MONEY TO ENABLE MY LAW FIRM TO VALIDATE THE POWER OF ATTORNEY WITHING TWENTY FOUR WORKING HOURS.

MY PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST OF MY SERVICES TO MY CLIENT'S

YOURS IN SERVICE.
DR BAR. OMAR GASSAMA.(ESQ)
(PRINCIPAL PARTNER)
NO 13 RUE MOHAMMED (3ND-FLOOR)
BP28874 DAKAR.SENEGAL .
OFFICE TELL .(+221772716428 OR +221709318573 )

20160506010603-e882d1cf-me.png

20160506010607-71b36c9f-sm.png
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.