Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

evelynmomoh13@yahoo.co.uk

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Re: evelynmomoh13@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:56 am

this girl is also known as SUSAN BIATE

now on 4 ppl:

hope00

Hello

I am a:Woman
Birthday:14.05.1988
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

About me

i and agood girli and agood girli and agood girli and agood girli and agood girli and agood girli and agood girli and agood girli and agood girli and agood girli and agood girl yes, we all know, yes, we all know, y........ :lol:

Hello
My name is hope Johnson i saw your profile today,I became interested, i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my pictures for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address (hopejohnson131@yahoo.com)
I believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above hope
(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life)
please contact me here (hopejohnson131@yahoo.com)

Received: from [41.214.44.197]
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 06:53:27 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: DARLING MY PICTURES FOR YOU

Dear Sir,
My name is hope Johnson from Ivory Coast in West Africa, 5.3ft tall, fair skin, (never married before) and now I have 23 years of living in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of civil war that was waged in my country.
My late father, Dr. Johnson Apu was the director of Mavococoa and Associates (Ltd) and he was the personal advicer the former head of state (the late Dr. Robert Guéï) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. It was just me that is alive
Now, I make my way to a nearby country Senegal where I am going now in a refugee camp.
I would like to know more about you, what you like and dislikes, your hobbies and presently.I you are doing the will to tell you more about me on my next mail.Attached here are my photos before the outbreak of civil war. I would also like to see more of your photos.
Hoping to hear from you soon.
Thank you.
hope
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:27 am

hopejohnson131@yahoo.com

Honey ,
I am glad to write to you,how are you? Hope you are fine,
I thank God for you.Your message was a total relief to me. May God
protect you for me because he is the one who brought you in my life.I will
like him to make away for you, my prince i love the way you sound to
me, and i promise to be with you and i will like you to help me to come out
of this camp so that i come to your country for us to carry out and actualize our dream.
In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only on
Mondays, Fridays and Sundays of the week..Its just like one staying in the prison and
I hope by Gods grace I,with your help will come out of here very soon.We
don't have any relative now whom we can go to, all our relatives ran away
in the middle of the war..
The only person we have now is Rev. James Mark. who is the Reverend
Minister in charge of the church on this camp ( CHRIST THE SAVIOR MISSION). He has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with
him rather I am living in the women's hostel because the camp have two
hostels one for men the other for women.The Pastors Tel number is
( +221773274796) Feel free to call me through his number. If you call and
tell him that you want to speak with me, he will send for me in the
hostel.
As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be
it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I
want to go back to my profession because it was my father's dream to establish a maternity for me before
the tragic incident that lead to me being in this situation took place.
Please listen to this,I have my late father's statement of account and
death certificate here with me which I will send to you latter,because
when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank
in London which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in
question is $5.3(Five Million, three Hundred Thousand US Dollars).
So I will like you to help me process and transfer this money to your account as a 'foreign patner 'which was the bank's condition to get the money transfered.
From it we can travel to America or any major country in Europe and live there. I kept this secret to
people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is the
Reverend because he is like a father to me.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and
don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money
if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all these
information due to the trust I deposed on you.I like honest, understanding
and God fearing people,truthful and a man of vision, and hardworking.
My favourite language is English, and our local language, but I speak
English very well because both my father and mother studied in
Europe. Meanwhile I will like you to call me by 11.00 o'clock GMT Senegalese local time, like I said i have allot to
tell you.
Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Thanks and remain blessed
hope
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:18 pm

this girl is also known as SUSAN BIATE

on own look:

Sender: Rose Siako
Sent on 11/06/2012 12:40

My name is Rose i saw your profile today and became intrested in you, I also like to know you more and estabilish relationship bassed on truth and trust with you, I want you to send an email to my email address so that i can give you my picture for you to know who i am my email id is here ( rosesiako300@yahoo.com )
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above, please I have something very important , I want to tell you.I believe we can start from here!
remember that distance or color does matter but love matters a lot in life.Rose. ( rosesiako300@yahoo.com )

dear please contact me directly to my email id ( rosesiako300@yahoo.com )
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:28 pm

LOL, I'm baiting Evelyn right now.....

Got 3 piggy's too.

(so far)

:lmao:

Oh My, Evelyn's lawyer quit:

Inform your bank that no money get into my account, and i will advice you to withdraw your money back and look for another lawyer who will help you and your partner to get those documents from the federal high court, i am no more available for that because i am very busy with other client who are serious of what they needed, please you people have to contact another lawyer that will help you for the documents good day.
Sincerely in service,
Barrister Alban Garry
Accredited Attorneys.

Now why would he do such a thing?
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:44 am

hopejohnson131@yahoo.com

Good day honey,
How are you today?hope you are fine and ok.I am more than glad to read your mail,in fact i must thank you for all effort and concern to help me out from here,and ability to help me to transfer the money to your account in your country.
Actually i have writing to the Mr Peter sand,and inform him that my partner will soon contact the bank to know the possibility of transferring the money to his country,Mr Peter respond back to me that the bank will waiting for your mail for them to confirm that you are the right person,to avoid transferring the money to wrong person.
Honey all you have to do is to contact the bank,and told them that you are my foreign partner and the them the possibility of transferring the money to your account in your country simple,and please don't forget to inform me once the bank reply to you ok.
Honey here is the bank information again.

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK.
(standardchartebank@aol.com)
(standadbanksmailbox@rediffmail.com)
The name of the transfer officer is Mr.Peter Sands.
Telephone number: 0044-703-1961897
fax number 0044-700-5931-149
Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: Dr Johnson Apu.
Nationality: Ivory coast
Next of kin : Miss hopeJohnson.
Amount deposited:$5.3 million.
Account Number: SCBUK874560245037/ZK/87/E
Remember that you are my only love,hope and future ,please don't disappoint me,i promise to give you 100 percent of my love.Darling you know as known this money transfer in to your account i will be coming to meet with you over there in your country.
Well, i will stop here now and wait for your positive and kind respond,please do not delay to contact the bank my love,
Until then,
Yours Love forever,
hope
Kisses and Hug
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:53 am

Ms Evelyn has met Mr Gomer. He chopped her Dolla.
BTW, my first, semi-successful Gomer chop as Evelyn has responded to Gomer's E-mail thanking him for the money.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:42 pm

hopejohnson131@yahoo.com
20 Jun

Hello my lovely one.
Honey how are you today,How have all is fine,My darling at the moment i thank you so much for all your concern and effort in my life,Honey i have read from you i understand all you have said,Honey at this moment,I want to tell you that you will only have to consider that i am reading the kind of person you are,That is why i have not send to you all my late Father's documents,Now i have see that you will not disappoint me,Honey i have attached you the documents to you now,Please try and help em to get in touched with the bank,Please do inform me as soon as you contact with them,Honey please don't bother your send about,Please you have to feel free to email the bank now,Please don't forget to inform me as soon as you contact with them,I love you so much,I have also inform the bank all about you,Please do update me as soon as you contact with them,I have to wait for your urgent respond now,I love you best.
Yours lovely wife.
Hope.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:46 pm

hopejohnson131@yahoo.com
22 Jun

Hello my lovely darling.
Honey how are you and how about your work and everything,I know everything is moving fine,My darling as i am writing to you now,I am deeply sad and crying about my life,I having being thinking what i did wrong to you,I have waited your massage from yesterday till today,You have never say anything to me,Is that how you love me,Even if i did something wrong with you,You should have write to me the last massage and tell me not to contact with you any more,In fact i have not being my self all this while,It is better that you don't contact me at the first place,than to take away my joy and happiness from me.I have being crying and asking why,You have kill me,I don't know what i can do any the moment,I went and ask the Reverend Father if you have even called him on the telephone,He said that he have never head any news from you,Please could you just write to me your last massage,Tell me all your plans with me,Let me know were i am,As i am writing to you now,I am confuse,I don't know any other thing to do,I am crying allover the night,I want to read for your last letter,
Yours forgetting friend.
hope.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Re: marrykbaby@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:53 pm

GOOD NEWS AND WITH DUE APPRECIATION FOR YOUR PAST EFFORT TOWARDS ME,

Marry Kbaby marrykbaby@yahoo.com

Hey this is Marry the lady you knows,
I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Turkey. Presently I am in Turkey for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how.but i so much thank God for his hard work towards me, as am writing this mail i am very happy and i know that you will also feel happy regarding this present issue,

Listen very care fully, and Now you will need to contact the Rev pastor whom used to be a Good-father to me when i was in in the Refugee camp as soon as possible , His name is still Rev Pastor Andrew Kuma, his email address is as follows ( rev_andrew_kumamis@yahoo.com ) and his telephone number is 00221-765,261,369

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $250.000,00(Two Hundred and Fifty thousand united state Dollars) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts you did to assist me in this matter during the time i am in the band situation. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in contact with Rev Pastor Andrew Kuma and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque neither by dhl curial service which can easily be the best for you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time try to followed up and also humble your self with the Reverend pastor instruction and also been in cooperate with him as soon as possible, .

In the moment, I am very busy here with my partner because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to father Andrew kuma on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch and also be humble with him and he will send the cheque draft to you without delay as soon as you followed up with this simple instruction, with best regards, and glory be to God to succeed at Last.
thanks and God bless you.

Take care and bye for now.
Yours Sincerely Marry ,
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Emilia Dickson <dicksonemilia80@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:13 pm

On net log,

hello my dear, i'm miss emilia, i came across your profile and i
developed interest in knowing more about you,
i would like to know you more better
feel free to contact me with my email
( dicksonemilia80@yahoo.com )
i have something special to share with you
hoping to hear from you soonest
have a nice day and remain blessed
note: reply direct to my yahoo email
( dicksonemilia80@yahoo.com )
thanks and see you later

profile elements:

decksonemilia - no picture
female - 25 years, Senegal

Email:

My Dearest Love,
Thanks once again, I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How was your day? mine was cool over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Miss.Emilia Dickson, from Ivory Coast in west Africa and presently, I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal, as a result of the civil war in my country. I was a first year student of law at the University Of Abobo-Adjamé Ivory Coast, before the incident that lead me into this situation of living in the camp.

My late father Dr William Dickson, was the personal adviser to the former head of states, also a successful business man import and exporter during his life time, before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father. Equally my mother was a senior lecturer at the university where i read before her death, it was only me that is alive now because I was the first child to my parents as we are two and the other one died with them, now I managed to make my way to near by country Senegal, where I am leaving now.

I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes, as I love cooking, handball, cooking reading,etc. I don't like dishonest people. your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell more about myself in my next mail
Thanks I am hoping to hear from you soonest.
Hugs With Smile.
Yours faithful love
Emilia

The picture is already reported here

Header:

Received: from [41.82.177.34]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 05:12:57 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: emilia

Originating IP: 41.82.177.34
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.