Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

tessyandrew58@yahoo.co.uk

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

tessyandrew58@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:49 pm

On DMF:

Tessyandrew58@yahoo.co.uk My name is miss Tessy andrew i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture, for you to know whom i am. Here is my email address( tessyandrew58@yahoo.co.uk) I believe we can move from here! I am waiting for your mail to my email address above. Tessy. (Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life) tessyandrew58@yahoo.co.uk

Profile elements:

Tessy4u - no picture
- 24 y/o female
- Dakar, Senegal
- English, English, English
- Have no children
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: tessyandrew58@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:00 pm

Email:

Dearest one,
firstly i thank you for your response to my email. How is everything over there, i believe that you are in good health and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is Tessy Andrew i am (24years old) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship so i am comfortable with your age, I am a ( citizen of Ivory coast in West Africa) 5.3ft tall, fair in complexion, single (never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.
My late father Dr. Benjamin Andrew was a politician and the managing director of a (Gold & Mine Industry) in Ivory coast in West Africa before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother in cold blood. I know that i should have waited for our relationship to last a while before i tell you all this secret, but because of my situation here in the camp, and i don't want to die here, please understand me.
Right now, as i am talking to you, i am the only person alive in my family, and I managed to make my way to a near by country (Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend Pastor and i am using his computer to send these message to you now.
Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me, its just that i don't know what else to do, because my situation here as a refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you without fear, though i don't know who you are before, but i believe that you can not betray it at the end.
I have contacted you because of my difficult situation here in this refugee camp, It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the pastor ( Rev Paul Michael Devine ), who is the pastor of the ( CHRIST AND LORD MISSION ), here in the camp he has been very nice to every body, but we are not leaving with him rather we are leaving in the hostel, which is divided into two sections, one for the male, and the other for the female.

The Pastors Tel. number is (+221772392328 ), if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me ( Tessy ) he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privilege to anything be it phone or what ever, because it's against their law.
My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

NOTE; Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even no one knows about it except the Reverend father that knows about it),
I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me, which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is $7.6 ( $7.6 Seven Million Six Hundred Thousand USDollars).
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it, is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.
So, i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this inforamation due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, hardworking and GOD fearing people.
My favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you, the attached are my pictures. Have a nice day and think about me, awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Your beloved one
Miss Tessy

Header:

Return-Path: <tessyandrew58@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from [41.82.96.83]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/387 YahooMailWebService/0.8.172.614
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014

Originating IP: 41.82.96.83
Originating ISP: Sonatel
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:24 am

My Additions:
Tessy Andrew <tessyandrew58@yahoo.co.uk> Sat, Jan 18, 2014 at 3:19 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
My Love,
Thanks alot for your response, I will also like to touch & see you face to face,please call me at 14:00 GMT with the reverend phone number which I gave to you. I will be waiting for your call due to it have been the cry of my heart to hear your voice. I want to inform you that before i contacted you, I saw your profile that you matched mine and you are the type of man i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with.

Note: I am not going to give your love to another man you will satisfy me, needless of looking for another man. Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.

I confide you dear that's why i am giving you all this information.
My love is for you and only you alone,You can call the Reverend around 14: 00GMT, i will be there waiting your important call.

Notice: I have already informed the bank about my plans to claim this Fund and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.You will have 18% of the total money helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice. Therefore, i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 7.6million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.The contact information of the bank are as follows,

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON
The name of Money Transfer Officer is Edgar Deschatelets.
Telephone +447045706684
Fax +447017029533
Email rbsbank@ovi.com

Contact them now on how to transfer the $7.6 (Seven Million Six Hundred Thousand US Dollars)deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin. Honestly I am happy that God has brought you to see me out from this execrable situation which am passing through and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life Including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.

As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and I pray always to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure that you contact the bank .
Yours forever in love,
Miss Tessy

HEADER:
Received: from [198.73.50.71] by web133106.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 18 Jan 2014 08:19:47 GMT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgTG92ZSwNClRoYW5rcyBhbG90IGZvciB5b3VyIHJlc3BvbnNlLCBJIHdpbGwgYWxzbyBsaWtlIHRvIHRvdWNoICYgc2VlIHlvdSBmYWNlIHRvIGZhY2UscGxlYXNlIGNhbGwgbWUgYXQgMTQ6MDAgR01UIHdpdGggdGhlIHJldmVyZW5kIHBob25lIG51bWJlciB3aGljaCBJIGdhdmUgdG8geW91LiBJIHdpbGwgYmUgd2FpdGluZyBmb3IgeW91ciBjYWxsIGR1ZSB0byBpdCBoYXZlIGJlZW4gdGhlIGNyeSBvZiBteSBoZWFydCB0byBoZWFyIHlvdXIgdm9pY2UuIEkgd2FudCB0byBpbmZvcm0geW91IHRoYXQgYmUBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/390 YahooMailWebService/0.8.173.622
Message-ID: <1390033187.64754.YahooMailBasic@web133106.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014 08:19:47 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: MY LOVE, PLEASE CONTACT THE BANK NOW, PLEASE TODAY

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
Tessy Andrew <tessyandrew58@yahoo.co.uk> Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 2:53 PM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
My Love Thank you for your understanding and ability to help me transfer my inheritance to your position pending my arrival to meet you, you're reliable and trustworthy man.Darling Listen, I've never told anyone the money, the only people who knows about is you and me, nobody yet knows about this (since my parents died) So, I will also advise you please keep it to yourself because I'm afraid of losing money from people who disappoints me when the money gets to there care, so it took me some time to talk and I promise you this from my heart, "If you please Darling you never disappoint me,
(I will not disappoint you) and I also expect the same from you.

Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us than I have here with me my late father's statement of account (which I willl give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us) and the certificate death, (I'll also give him so he can send them) I thought it was the only thing the bank will need us, but since they need the power and the affidavit of support, I informed the Revrend about this and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, he is a lawyer registered in the United Nations compound here and it is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) help them prepare documents for us.Please i want to contact you by email and phone today, when you contact him, tell him you are my foreign partner and you want him to prepare a proxy and also obtain the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do in your name to enable the tranfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT in ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC TO YOUR OWN BANK
ACCOUNT WITH YOU Overthere IN MY DREAM COUNTRY.
His contact information is as follows,

BARRISTER Mageza LORMAN CHAMBERS ASSOCIATION.
Senior Advocate
Barrister Lorman Mageza
(Principal Partner). (ESQ)
Unite 101 plots. Office phone number is (+221773929330)
E-mail barristerlormanchamber@gmail.com

Honey, I'll want You to contact Barrister Mageza Lorman for the preparation of the attorney and the affidavit of support, Please try to contact me if you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us. Please, I like you first to get the money transferred and from there you can send money to me for me to prepare my travel documents and when you come here, we can advance to the times.
Please try to contact him immediately with phone and e-mail
thank you and God bless you,
Yours In Love 4Ever

Tessy

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.27.148] by web133103.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 21 Jan 2014 19:53:40 GMT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgTG92ZSBUaGFuayB5b3UgZm9yIHlvdXIgdW5kZXJzdGFuZGluZyBhbmQgYWJpbGl0eSB0byBoZWxwIG1lIHRyYW5zZmVyIG15IGluaGVyaXRhbmNlIHRvIHlvdXIgcG9zaXRpb24gcGVuZGluZyBteSBhcnJpdmFsIHRvIG1lZXQgeW91LCB5b3UncmUgCnJlbGlhYmxlIGFuZCB0cnVzdHdvcnRoeSBtYW4uRGFybGluZyBMaXN0ZW4sIEkndmUgbmV2ZXIgdG9sZCBhbnlvbmUgdGhlIAptb25leSwgdGhlIG9ubHkgcGVvcGxlIHdobyBrbm93cyBhYm91dCBpcyB5b3UgYW5kIG1lLCBub2JvZHkgeWV0IGtub3dzIAoBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.173.622
References: <CA+amEB+hx9+14kp90OT5+A1oS3t9mpwbgaaUKtsFXUFeACLP8Q@mail.gmail.com> <1390208091.21501.YahooMailNeo@web122304.mail.ne1.yahoo.com> <CA+amEBLzw81LH2r=gFJD0rKkDebFM8PVCzatx-14ii6zj=iq7g@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1390334020.3583.YahooMailNeo@web133103.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 19:53:40 +0000 (GMT)
Reply-To: Tessy Andrew <tessyandrew58@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Darling Please Contact Lawyer Now Now

One photo:

Phone Number List:
+221772392328
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447045706684
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd.

FAX: +447017029533
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* FleXtel Limited

+221773929330
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 19, 2014 6:49 pm

Email:

Hello
I am pleased to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay I am currently in the Paraguay for my studies here in the Paraguay meanwhile, I will not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring funds that we raised this in some way.

Now you need to contact the Rev.Father who used to be a good father to me when I was in Dakar, Senegal, his name is Rev Father paul Michael devine and his email address is as follows (devinerevpaul@yahoo.com). and his number is +221771492401

i told him to send a certified bank check of $450.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciate your efforts at that time very much. so feel free to contact the Rev Father and instruct him where to send you the money.

Please let me know immediately you receive so we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. At this point, I'm very busy here because of my studies and I some project and the investor has to hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Rev Father on your behalf to receive that money. So do not hesitate to contact him and he will send the amount to you without any delay.

and please do not forget to inform me as soon as the money received
Take care and God bless you and goodbye for now.

yours friend

Tessy

Header:

Return-Path: <tessyandrew58@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from [41.219.31.10]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/587 YahooMailWebService/0.8.188.663
Date: Sun, 18 May 2014
Subject: Good News My Friend

Originating IP: 41.219.31.10
Originating ISP: Sudatel-senegal
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

tessyandrew58@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 28, 2016 7:58 pm

DateMeFree:

Hello Dear,
I am Miss Tessy,i saw your cute profile and am interested to meet you,please contact me in email (tessyandrew58@hotm ail.com)I will tell you more about myself.

Screen name: Tessy118 - no picture
- 23 y/o female
- Queensland, Austria
- English, French, English
- Student
- Have no children
I am loving and caring lady with good sense of humor and am here for serious relationship that will lead to life partner
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:44 pm

Skype ID:
live:tessyandrew58

My Dearest one,
firstly i thank you for your response to my email. How is everything? I hope you are in good health and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal. I know that this letter from me may come to you as a surprise but please i will appreciate if you can take your good time to go through it and give it a good attention it deserve and please get back to me with love and happiness.
Please one passionate appeal i will like to make here, i want you to remove every kinds of negative thought and fear in your heart because i know that the Global world we are today has make it very difficult to believed even the real people that exist.

As am fully aware that you may have come across a latter like this before, so please don't call me a scammer because am not one and will never be . I am for real and not for any games.

My name is Tessy Andrew. I am (25 years old) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship so i am comfortable with your age, I am a ( citizen of Ivory coast in West Africa) and i am 5.4ft tall, fair in complexion,single (never married before ) Am a very honest,loving and caring lady with a good sense of humor.
My hubby: I enjoy reading novels,listening to cool music,swimming,sports and many more,I enjoy watching the sea waves, the beauty of mountains and everything nature has to offer.

Right now I am residing here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.My late father Dr. Benjamin Andrew was a politician and the managing director of a (Gold & Mine Industry) in Ivory coast in West Africa before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother in cold blood. My dear,i know that i should have waited for our relationship to last a while before i tell you all this secret, but because of my situation here in the camp, and i don't want to die here, please understand me.
As i am writing to you now, i am the only person alive in my family, and I managed to make my way to a near by country called (Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend Pastor and i am using his computer to send these message to you.

Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me, its just that i don't know what else to do and my situation here as a refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore i will like you to please consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you without fear, though i don't know who you are before,but i believed deep down in my heart that you can not betray my confident on you at the end.

I have contacted you because of my difficult situation here in this refugee camp, Am just like one staying inside the prison but i hope by God grace i will come out here soon.I don't have any relatives whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war,the only person i have now is the pastor ( Rev. Paul Michael Devinne ), who is the pastor of the ( CHRIST AND LORD MISSION ), here in the camp.He has been very nice to everybody here, but we are not leaving with him rather we are leaving in the hostel, which is divided into two sections, one for the male, and the other for the female.
The Pastors Tel. number is (+221778638132 ),if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me ( Tessy) He will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privilege to anything be it phone or what ever, because it's against their law.
My love,please i want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this painful situation took place.
NOTE; Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even nobody knows about it except the Reverend father that knows about it) I have my late father's account deposit and death certificate here with me, which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin and the total amount, is $4.3 ( $4.3 Four Million Three Hundred Thousand Us Dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your bank account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it, is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.
So, i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, hardworking and GOD fearing people.
My favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you, the attachment here are my photos.
Have a nice day and think about me, awaiting to hear from you soonest.

Your beloved one
Miss Tessy.

Header:
Return-Path: <tessyandrew58@hotmail.com>
Received: from BLU183-W47 ([65.55.116.72]) by BLU004-OMC3S22.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Thu, 2 Jun 2016

Photos:

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Phone Number:
+221778638132
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:51 pm

My Love,
Thanks alot for your response, I will also like to touch & see you face to face,please call me at 14:00 GMT with the reverend phone number which I gave to you. I will be waiting for your call due to it have been the cry of my heart to hear your voice. I want to inform you that before i contacted you, I saw your profile that you matched mine and you are the type of man i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with.

Darling, I am not going to give your love to another man you will satisfy me, needless of looking for another man. Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.

I confide you dear that's why i am giving you all this information.
My love is for you and only you alone,You can call the Reverend around 14: 00GMT, i will be there waiting your important call.

Notice: I have already informed the bank about my plans to claim this Fund and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.You will have 18% of the total money helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice. Therefore, i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 7.6million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.

The bank contact informations are as follows,

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC UNITED KINGDOM.
The name of Money Transfer Officer is Ewen Stevenson.
Telephone +447045706684
Fax +447017029533
Email rbsofficetransferfund@mail.com

Contact them now on how to transfer the $4.3 (Four Million Three Hundred Thousand US Dollars)deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin. Honestly I am happy that God has brought you to see me out from this execrable situation which am passing through and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life Including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.

As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and I pray always to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure that you contact the bank .

Yours forever in love,
Miss Tessy.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:04 pm

My Belove one,

My Love today i will celebrate together with my heart due to you really do want to help me,darling your name have already taking an installations in my heart, I will never regret being together with you even though i have a bad hard life down here in this prison called camp.

My Sweetie i was so much greatly excited to read that you have email the bank, Darling as soon as you get any response from the bank,please i will like you to kindly email me back with all and every information that you will be getting from them.

Thanks very much darling,i love you.

Yours Love
Miss Tessy.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

tessyandrew58@hotmail.com rbsofficetransferfund@mail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:52 pm

Welcome To The Royal Bank Of Scotland Plc United Kingdom.
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC .
Registered in Scotland No.90312.
Office Address:36 Andrew Square,Edinburgh,United Kingdom,EH2 2YB.
Email Address:rbsofficetransferfund@mail.com

June,06,2016.

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION,MR. .

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to your mail which we have received.Actually,we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss Tessy Andrew that she wishes you to be her trustee /representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank.Late Dr.Benjamin Andrew is our late customer with account no. ELAB745000945164/QB/91/A substantial amount(US\$4,300,000.00) of deposited with us. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin.However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the followings documents to us:
1.A power of attorney and affidavit of oath permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf.
Note:This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer (since the money is originated from Africa and the young lady is currently residing in Senegal).
2.The Death Certificate of late Dr.Benjamin Andrew (Her deceased father) confirming the death.
3.A copy of Deposit Certificate of the account issued to late Dr.Benjamin Andrew by our bank.
Note; that the above mentioned documents are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest,yours,the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth,quick and successful transfer of the funds will be make within 48hours at reception of these documents.
Therefore: You have to present these documents to our bank to enable us wire the fund (US\$4,300,000.00 ) into your bank account. We promised to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s),please contact foreign transfer officer Mr.Ewen Stevenson on telephone number +447045706684/ fax +447017029533 for more directives/clarifications.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Ewen Stevenson.

Header:
Return-Path: <rbsofficetransferfund@mail.com>
Received: from [41.82.3.93] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa05.server.lan (via HTTP);
Mon, 6 Jun 2016
Subject: Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh, United Kingdom,
EH2 2YB.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.82.3.93<br>Originating ISP: Sonatel<br> City: Dakar<br>Country of Origin: Senegal<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

My Love,
Thanks for your understanding and ability to help me transfer my inheritance to your position pending my arrival to meet you, you're reliable and trustworthy man.Honey Listen, I've never told anyone about this money, the only people who knows about it, is you and I, nobody else knows about this (since my parents died) So, I will also advise you please keep it to yourself because I'm afraid of losing money from people who disappoints me when the money gets to there care, so it took me some time to talk and I promise you this from my heart, s "If you please Darling you never disappoint me,
(I will not disappoint you) and I also expect the same from you.

My darling i have seen the bank response,now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us than I have here with me my late father account deposit certificate (which I will give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us) and the certificate death, (I'll also give him so he can send them) I thought it was the only thing the bank will demand from us, but since they also request for a Power of attorney and Affidavit of support, I informed Reverend Paul Michael about this and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, He is a lawyer registered in the United Nations compound here and it is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) help them prepare documents for us.

My love, i want you to contact this lawyer by email and phone today, when you contact him, tell him you are my foreign partner(Miss Tessy Andrew) and that you want him to prepare a proxy and also obtain the affidavit of oath from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he must prepare the documents in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT in ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC TO YOUR OWN BANK ACCOUNT WITH YOU Over there IN MY DREAM COUNTRY.

His contact information is as follows,

BARRISTER RAYMOND DUKO CHAMBERS ASSOCIATION.
Senior Advocate
Barrister Duko Raymond.
(Principal Partner). (ESQ)
Unite 101 plots.
His office phone number is (+221708115350)

E-mail: barristerdukochamber@gmail.com

Honey, I'll want You to contact Barrister Raymond Duko for the preparation of the attorney and the affidavit of support,and please try to contact me if you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us. Please, I like you first to get the money transferred to your account so that from there you can send money to me for me to prepare my travel documents and when I come over there, we can advance to good times OK.

Please try to contact this lawyer immediately through phone and e-mail.
Await your urgent response and see you soon,
God bless you.

Yours In Love 4Ever
Miss Tessy

Phone Number:
+221708115350
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

tessyandrew58@yahoo.co.uk barristerdukochamber@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:15 am

Hello darling,
how are you doing today? I want to thank you for coming into my life,thank you for being so caring and sweet. Thank you for you encouragements and being so wonderful in every way,darling all I want to do is spend the rest of my life making you as happy and you keep me safe,happy too and as long I have you in my life I have everything I could ever want.

Honey, i am very happy you sent a letter to the lawyer and please my love try your best on this and always remember to update me once you hear from him , I love you and i miss you so much;

I wish to be with you soon darling.

Yours 4reva

Miss Tessy

BARRISTER RAYMOND DUKO CHAMBER OF ATTORNEY AND OATH ASSOCIATION.

DAKAR SENEGAL.

FOR YOUR NOTICE
OUR REF: JLC/01549, YOUR REF: LMC/0549

DATE; 08-JUNE- 2016

ATTENTION: DEAR LEGAL CLIENT,

SEQUEL TO YOUR REQUEST RECEIVED TO MY CHAMBER ON HOW TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OAT FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER MISS TESSY ANDREW WHICH WILL ENABLE YOU TO STAND ON HER BEHALF TO TRANSFER HER MONEY FROM ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND TO YOUR ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY.

My Noble law firm brings to your notice that before we can proceed with this service, we will want you to read the following terms and condition of this law policy practicing.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS PRACTICING CHAMBER
1,This Law Chambers is been established by the office partners of Mr, RAYMOND DUKO. Attorneys-at-Law and Notaries Public, Dakar Senegal who continue to provide legal services to the Dakar Senegal and other countries at any financial services industry.

2. I hereby to certify that I am ready for the under legal stated fees charged instructing and other costs before commencing my work hence fees for paperwork and conferences are not agreed in advance with this chamber.

Prior to my inquires from your partner and Reverend Paul Michael Divine, I was made to understand that there are two documents required for the transfer of Miss Tessy Andrew Late father funds from ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND UNITED KINGDOM to your BANK ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY.

Which is A power of attorney and affidavit of oath which will enable the Bank to transfer the funds on behalf of your partner to you.

NECESSARY DETAILS NEEDED FOR PREPARING THE DOCUMENTS

REQURIEMENTS NO 1
Your Full Name/Nationality /Date of birth,Place of birth /Address Of Living/Work Address,Occupation ,And your Mobile Telephone number As you want it to appear in the power of Attorney.

REQURIEMENTS NO 2
In View of above and from my inquiries at the High Court, it will cost the sum of $395 for authentication of the power of attorney $487 for swearing of the affidavit of oath at the federal high court here before it becomes valid $248 for notary stamping at the notary office(before it will go out from Senegal here) and my legal processing fee of $120 total of($1,250.One Thousand Two Hundred And Fifty UNITED STATES OF AMERICA DOLLARS.) to get everything done.

Method of payment,Payments should be sent through MONEY GRAM/Western Union Money Transfer.

Note,your respond to this Letter means that you have read and accepted with us and this stated fee will be directly sent to this noble solicitor on this below name and address as follows.

Name......Raymond Ahmed Duko
Address.......Unite 101 Parcelles Dakar Senegal.

Upon your confirm to this agreement make sure you inform me immediately you send this fee and also, kindly attach photocopy of the payment slip and send to me through eail, so that we can receive the money and commence the documents immediately (Which will be ready by next two working days).

THANKS FOR YOUR PROPER UNDERSTANDING.

Yours sincerely in service,
Barrister Raymond Duko (Principal Partner)ESQ.

Telephone 00221708115350.

Header:
Return-Path: <barristerdukochamber@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-io0-x241.google.com (mail-io0-x241.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4001:c06::241])
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2016
Subject: REQUIREMENTS FROM THE DESK OF BARRISTER RAYMOND DUKO CHAMBER.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.