Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ai8092245@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

ai8092245@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:58 pm

Part of reports on Gazascam: search.php?keywords=+Gazascam

Dear Sir,

I write to you today with a heavy heart filled with pain and tears. My name is Amina SABIRU Ibrahim, a Palestinian American and a Christian. I have endured an immense tragedy as my parents and younger brother lost their lives in an Israeli bomb attack while seeking shelter in a church. My mother and younger brother tragically passed away instantly, while my father succumbed to his injuries days later in the hospital.

Presently, I find myself in Egypt as a refugee due to the ongoing war in my home country. Before his passing, my late father, who was a diamond cutter, entrusted me with documents indicating that he had deposited the sum of $5.8 million dollars in a bank in London, United Kingdom, in my name as the next of kin.

I am in desperate need of assistance as the rightful beneficiary to access and receive these funds on my behalf in the United States. This would enable me to relocate from the refugee camp in Egypt to the United States, where I hope to build a better life for myself and continue my education.

I am prepared to provide you with all the necessary documents that confirm the existence of the $5.8 million dollars deposited in the bank in the United Kingdom. I humbly implore your help and understanding in receiving these funds as my beneficiary and investing them wisely, as it will greatly facilitate my relocation and future prospects in your country.

I kindly request that you respond to this message as soon as possible, as your assistance would mean the world to me in my current circumstances.please reply back to this email,ai8092245@gmail.com

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Amina Sabiru Ibrahim

Header:

Return-Path: <markbishop022@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2023 19:22:42 +0000
Message-ID: <CAHiJzDi5xoRGhP+-VztUajTRa=23+TFv-4hJfGR8oFurWGrsng@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Respond as soon as possible
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.