Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

raphaelkamara86@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

raphaelkamara86@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 04, 2023 4:44 pm

Message received on DataMeFree:

Greetings We are very much pleased to reach you by faith believing that you will accept this appeal for help and investment in good faith. I am Suzanne and my Brother is Raphael Kamara the only children of late Chief Vincent Kamara I am a 17 years and my Brother is 19 years we are from Freetown Province in Sierra Leone We are in the position of US$7.5 Million which our late father deposited in fixed with a bank in Cote d'Ivoire which he wanted to use finance his presidential political ambition in our Country before he was affected with these deadly corona viruses in his business trip to France in October 2020 that lead to his sudden death. This money was realized from royalties and the alluvial gold dust sold during the war when my father was the Chief of Freetown Province, Republic of Sierra Leone. As his only children, We are presently taking refuge in Ivory Coast following the death of our father and our step mother was desperately after our lives because of our late father's wealth which he used our name to deposit the money in the bank as the next of kin. We have decided to invest this money in your country or anywhere safe enough outside Africa for security and personal reasons. We seek your assistance to claim this money and have it move out of this country to enable you to assist us plan for the investment outside this country so as to enable us plan for our future. We are ready to give you 15% of the money for your kind assistance towards us. we shall give you further details as soon as We hear from you. Please kindly contact us through this email address (raphaelkamara86@yahoo.com) for more details. Best regards, Suzanne & Raphael Kamara
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: raphaelkamara86@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 04, 2023 4:44 pm

Fake profile used:

Suzlove - no picture
- 18 y/o female
- Freetown, Sierra Leone
- English, French, English
- Student
- Have no children
Date of birth 2005 - April - 10
I look for a male
Looking for an age range 18 - 75
Relationship Friendship, Relationship
I once tried hard love and it seemed worthless I'm not perfect like everyone else. But I promise to be by yourself.
I love my family, I am loyal, I am caring, I am looking for a good and serious man for the future and get married.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.