Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ralliakidy1@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

ralliakidy1@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:10 pm

FROM RALLI AKIDY

Please i need your help,Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you, I am Ms Ralii Akidy 19 years the only Daughter of Late Mr. & Mrs. Uzoh Akidy. My father was a very
wealthy cocoa merchant in Ivory cost , the economic capital of Abidjan, my father was poisoned to death by his business associates on
one of their outings on a business trip

My mother died when I was a baby and since then my father took me so special. Before the death of my father in a private hospital here he
secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of four million two hundred thausand dollar.($4.2Million) USD left in fixed / suspense account in one of the prime bank here in ivory coast,
he said that he used my name as his only Daughter for the next of Kin in depositing of the money. He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his business ssociates. Please i need you to help me to transfer the money into your account so that i will come over to your country and finish my education, Then
you put the race of the money in a business and investment for more income.

(1) i want you To provide account where the bank will transfer the money .
(2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am only 19 years girl.
(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a resident permit in your country.

Moreover, Dear, I am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/ input after the successful transfer of this money into your nominated account so that i will come over to
your country,

please contact me direct to my altanetive Email at: ralliakidy1@gmail.com

so that i will reply you and tell you more details

From yours faithful love ralli akidy

i am waiting for your reply

Header:

Return-Path: <r.akidy90a@gmail.com>
Reply-To: ralliakidy1@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 21:23:43 +0100
Message-ID: <CADF2ZjXLYMTMG-FqpycW5eRFFOOD_0cAMbUeYNcMou5S2PjcLQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: FROM RALLI AKIDY
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.