Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

elnalucydurban@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

systemservicecompanyinterconse@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 31, 2023 6:59 pm

ATTENTION:

GOOD MORNING

WHERE DO YOU LIVE IN USA.....?
WHAT IS YOUR OCCUPATION....?
WHAT IS YOUR ID CARD OR PASSPORT....?
WHAT IS THE CONSIGNMENT CODE NUMBER....?

MR , I'M NOT HERE TO SERVE YOU FULL.
IF YOUR INFORMATION IS ACCURATE , YOU WILL HAVE YOUR CONSIGNMENT BACK.
IF NOT SO . YOU WILL BE HERE IN PERSON TO CLAIM IT.

THANK YOU

INTER-CON SECURITY SYSTEM SERVICE COMPANY
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

elnalucydurban@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 01, 2023 7:03 pm

Good evening dear XXXXXX, how are you today? I saw your message about the code number,.. But I already giving it to you(10101) , what else.? Is this going to take long time to accomplished? Dear XXXXXX I really need your help towards this, please. I'm really not comfortable here in Africa anymore. Please help my life.

Hi dear XXXXXX, good afternoon here and how are you today? I hope you are good over there and then you still not yet tell me what you heard from the company after giving them the code
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

elnalucydurban@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:30 pm

Dear , good morning here and how are you today? I hope you are good? Dear , please learned me some money please, help me. I'm really suffering here. We are leaving the church house by Sunday or latest Monday. Please help me dear, I'm fed up, I don't know what to do. If I may ask. How long do you think it will take to withdraw the consignment from the security company.? I need your help please. Please talk to me darling. I'm really dying here. Everything is not going well. can you help me?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

elnalucydurban@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 03, 2023 6:28 pm

Dear , Good morning here, and how are you today? I'm sorry I replied late, As for the money I need
I think $150 or $200, will do. Thank you dear
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

elnalucydurban@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 04, 2023 6:54 pm

Hi dear , Good evening dear, how are you today? I'm sorry for not texting you earlier. Because I was thinking you are supposed to need a western union account to transfer the money to.. I'm little when I lost my parents I was 14 years old then. Even my birth certificate I lost it when I when I was running into the refugee camp for the safety of my life from my uncle's house. This money you are about to send to me is going to do a lot of this you require, because as soon as I receive my passport, I will register bank account buy phone, so I can also call you to see you, since you have refuse to send me your photo. Please darling, I'm willing to live with you and invest my money into meaningful. Please help me. Today I was thinking about the things I need to sort out, I noticed that $150 will not be enough for it, really I'm shy speechless to ask for more, but my most need is the phone and international passport and I hope $250 will be enough. And also relocate to a nice place and wait for you to finalise everything with the security company. What do you say dear? Tomorrow morning should I ask for and send the western union information to you.? Thank you dear , love you. I Hope to read from you soon.(kisses)

Good afternoon here dear . How are you today? I was hoping to see your message dear. I hope all is well.? What about the company? What did they say dear.?

When will you send me the money, I think is today that you want to help me send it.?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

elnalucydurban@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:58 pm

Hello dear , Good evening dear, how are you today? I'm sorry for the late response. Please dear . Don't confuse me by this bank transfer. Do you mean I should provide a bank account for you. As for me, I don't have yet any bank account. Please send me the money by western union. Inside bank. Please respond to me

Or moneygram?

Hi dear , Good morning here. And how are you today? I'm sorry I replied late, I was asking about the normal account details you need to send me the money, the person said I should ask you, do you want to send it to bank account direct, or through western union. Dear , I feel bad for you to say I don't need this money that much. Please I will send you the two possible account to send it. As soon as you send it, please send me the payment slip. Receipt for confirmation from the account owner. Thank you dear . And please let me know about the security company. Haven't you heard from them? Please send me your response dear . Thank you for your love and support in my life.

Hello dear , Good evening dear. How are you today? Dear please help me send the money by western union, or you can send me iTunes card for easy trade and make use of the money to buy the things I need, dear . Please what is your thoughts on this.? Or you can prefer BTC.? Dear , you should know that I'm not aware of all this transaction method, please pick up one method of payment and do it for me dear, please. I hope to read from you soon. Thank you darling
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

elnalucydurban@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 07, 2023 8:18 pm

Hi dear . How possible is it that you haven't seen or replied my messages . I hope all is well.? I'm worried please, tell me how you want to send me the money. And again, how is the process of the treasure in the security company. Please dear, help me do this. Please. Why do you keep silent on me.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

elnalucydurban@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 09, 2023 6:48 pm

If you have decided not to help me. That's not the reason why you should keep silent on me. You promised me that you are going to help me withdraw the consignment from the security company. Ever since then I haven't seen you talk to me about it. I hope all is well.? Please dear ,if you are not going to help me sort out all this. Please just let me know instead of hanging on my hope.. You don't know how I feel like living here every day without food. How do you want to help me.??
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

elnalucydurban@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:44 pm

My goodness, good evening dear ,, and why are you sounding hard on me. You still don't tell me the type of account you are talking about.! Please take it easy with me dear, anyway I will go again tomorrow to ask for what you need to make the payment.

Dear , always why are you taking so much time to respond to me. You are stressing me so much, I have told you that I need to have my international passport to register bank account, so that you can help me with some money, after you have settled the withdraw from the company. This is why I need you to follow the store exchange way of payment, please, send it through the bitcoin or Walmart. I don't have bank account yet. If not so, I Would prefer to receive the money in my own account. Dear please, do this for me

Good afternoon dear . Happy Sunday to you dear, how are you today? Please dear I went back to the store exchange and they told me that you can only send me the money through the Walmart. Dear should I send you the Walmart?

Hi dear, I'm so sorry for disturbing your peace of mind. Did you saw my message to you about the account details to pay in. Please respond to me dear
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

elnalucydurban@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 11, 2023 6:49 pm

Darling please don't ignore me just like this, you knew you still have other things to do for me. Why are you mad at me.? Where do you want to pay into.? What about the bitcoin or iTunes card.? Please take it easy with me.. I'm sorry,

Dar , you should know that I'm here in west Africa Togolaise Lome. How else to do and receive the money, if not western union or moneygram, bitcoin, or Walmart,, iTunes card.. I told you that I haven't registered bank account yet. How can I do to receive the money.. Why are you hard for me? Dear . Talk to me, what is wrong with the Walmart?

Good evening dear . respond to me. Can't you just send me the money by iTunes card.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.