Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sandrbabe@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

sandrbabe@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:51 pm

Another Dakar Darling:

The oldest E-mail I can recover from Her is:

Hello ,
How are you.So you have decided to abandon me along the way?Anyway,how is your mother doing now?

Yours,
Sandra.

HEADER INFO:
Return-Path: <sandrbabe@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.83.64.208] by web124704.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP;
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.6 YahooMailWebService/0.8.118.349524
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 10:23:14 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Ho are you?

IP:
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick ReportOriginating IP: 41.83.64.208Originating ISP: Sonatel City: n/aCountry of Origin: Senegal* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

I'm pretty sure I originally got her from the 4pp l website.

I don't think she is using much script but herte's a sample E-mail:
Hello xxx,
I'm so sorry to hear about the death of your mother.Please accept my heart felt.Even if we heard misunderstanding,that wouldn't have stop you from writing to let me know that she passed on.Please honey forgive me.I never ask you to stop writing me,you did on your own accord and I waited for this long hoping you will change your mind,but you didn't so I decided to write and ask what was the issue.But is OK thank God you wrote after all.

I still love you,because I could get you off my head,this is why I have to write,if I have no feelings for you I wouldn't have written in the first place.I miss you mom,so she died without meeting me..I could hold my tears reading about her death in your mail.I hope you were able to hold yourself about her death?Please take heart and remember that God who gives has taken.May the Lord God accept her in his bosom.

How is life with you and do you still love me,think about me like I do?I have been waiting for you and I give no man my heart but you.I hope we can continue from where we stop and plan to move forward and taking actions.Till I hear from you,have a blessed day.Hugs!

Yours,
Sandra.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.