Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lilaherich@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

lilaherich@gmail.com baristerbansonamabelo@oath.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:59 pm

Hello my dear ,
I have been calling since this night but you are not picking my calls, hope all is well with you over there today?
Dear , i am happy to read the message you forward to me from the lawyer concerning the preparation of the documents in the court and i have called the lawyer immediately after i have read the message you sent to me to give you his bank account information you requested so that you can deposit the fee direct into his bank account but the lawyer said that it is not advisable because if you pay in the money directly to his bank account that it will take some days here before the money will reflect into his bank account so that why he gave you his full information to send the money to him through western union money transfer or money gram to avoid further delay and that is the only easiest way he can get the money immediately you made the payment.

Please my beloved, i really understand everything you said in your message but i believed the lawyer know the best way and the easiest way for him to get the money here in Senegal immediately you made the payment, that is why he told you to send the money to him through western union money transfer or money gram to enable him get the money immediately you send it to avoid delaying him from getting the documents for us in the court as the bank directed us. please my beloved, i want you to help me and follow the lawyer instruction and send the money to him through western union money transfer or money gram by tomorrow morning so that he can get the money here immediately and start up with the preparation of the documents.

i know that it's a lot of money but I want you to try your best for me and corporate with the lawyer in other for him to get the documents for us. i am assuring you that when once this money is been transfer into your bank account you should first deduct any amount of expenses you made. please do not disappoint me. you know all this mentioned documents by the bank gives you the legal authority to represent me to the bank and also anywhere else, all we need now is this documents from the lawyer as the bank directed us, draft the power of attorney bearing my signature, and empowering you to act on my behalf which will be fully influence you. please my love help me to send the money to the lawyer by tomorrow, so that he will start up the process of the documents immediately. My prayers are with you and i know that once this documents are ready, the bank will make the transfer.

My beloved, honestly since the death of my beloved father i have pass through pains, suffering and hard moment in my life and i wish this will be the end of my suffering. Please, i deeply need your help my darling love, i know that i will bring good news to your life and after this transfer of the money i will like to invest together with you while i continuing my education over there in your country. Please kindly assist me to pay him this fee by tomorrow so that he will get us the document within two days as he promise. Please am hoping you and may God bless you as i will be waiting to hear a good news from you.

Yours beloved one,
Lilah.

Hello dear ,
How are you today? Hope fine. Please i have not heard from you since yesterday i sent you a message hope all is well with you? Please i want to know how far you have gone with the lawyer. Hope to read from you.

Yours Lilah.

For your kindly attention :

Mr ,
According to the discussion i had with Miss Lilah last night when she called me on phone, i explained to her the reason why you should send this money through western union money transfer or money gram so that i can pick the money immediately you made the payment without further delay.i still advise you to send the money through western union or money gram .

However, here is the bank details you requested from me so that you will made the payment directly into the bank account for the preparation of your documents in the court . kindly use this bank information and send the money so that i can proceed with the preparation of your documents in the court immediately i receive your payment.

Details of the bank:

1. BANK NAME.... BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL.
2. ACCOUNT NAME.... CONTEH ERNEST
3. ACCOUNT NUMBER....03632240009
4. SWIFT CODE.... AFRISNDAXXX
5. BANK CODE..... SN100
6. CODE GUICHET.....01010
7. CLE RIB....30
8. IBAN....SN08 SN10 0010 1000 3632 2400 0930

MAKE SURE YOU INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY YOU TRANSFER THE MONEY WITH THE PAYMENTS SLIP TRANSFER,SO I CAN START THE PREPARATION OF YOUR DOCUMENTS. HAVE A NICE DAY MR
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: lilaherich@gmail.com baristerbansonamabelo@oath.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:15 am

Mr ,

I received your message and i am very sorry but am very sure of the bank account information i gave to you is perfectly working and i believed that the problem is from your bank over there in your country. I have advised you to made this payment through western union money transfer or money gram so that it can be easy for me and you and also help my noble law chamber to render my quick service to you and Miss Lilah because that is the easiest way the payment can be made smoothly and i get the money here immediately without any form of delay. I have done my own part by accepting to get the documents from the court so i am waiting for you to send the money for the fee of your documents so that i will pay the court their charges and proceed with the preparation of your documents in the judiciary court. However is in your hands to decide and cooperate with me according to my direction to help the stress and help the young lady so that i can start up with the preparation of the documents immediately you made the payment for the fee requested from the judiciary court before those documents can be issued to you. Good night Mr .

Yours in service,
Bar (DR) Banson Amabelo.

Mr ,
Bellow here is another new bank account information you can use and transfer the money.

Here is the new bank account details :

Beneficiary Name : BINTA DIALLO
A/C no. : 03611140002
Bank Code : SN100
Branch Code : 01010
CLE R/B : 82
IBAN : SN08 SN10 0010 1000 3611 1400 0282
Swift Code : AFRISNDAXXX
Bank Name : GROUP BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL.

Remember you are the one delaying me from the getting this documents ready in the court and i want you to know that am a very busy lawyer, i have many case fill's on my table that needed my urgent attention. Please you have to be fast in transferring this money so that i can settle the court charges and get the documents ready for you. Have a nice day Mr .

Yours in service,
Bar.Dr. Banson Amabelo.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: lilaherich@gmail.com baristerbansonamabelo@oath.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:23 pm

Mr ,
Bellow here is another new bank account information you can use and transfer the money.

Here is the new bank account details :

Beneficiary Name : BINTA DIALLO
A/C no. : 03611140002
Bank Code : SN100
Branch Code : 01010
CLE R/B : 82
IBAN : SN08 SN10 0010 1000 3611 1400 0282
Swift Code : AFRISNDAXXX
Bank Name : GROUP BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL.

Remember you are the one delaying me from the getting this documents ready in the court and i want you to know that am a very busy lawyer, i have many case fill's on my table that needed my urgent attention. Please you have to be fast in transferring this money so that i can settle the court charges and get the documents ready for you. Have a nice day Mr .

Yours in service,
Bar.Dr. Banson Amabelo.

Hello my dearest ,
How are you doing today and how is your weekend going ? Hope you are doing good over there .
My dear , am so sorry for my late reply, i have very sick for some days now that's why you have not read from you for some days now. i received your message and i really thank you for all your effort and your kind heart toward me to see that you help me out from the situation and give me a new life gain. Please i want you to try your possible best to send the money to the lawyer today as you promise so that the lawyer will get the documents for us in the court by Monday and you know that the bank are still waiting for us to send the documents to them. Please help me, you are the person i have in my life and my only hope, please try your best to send the money to the lawyer today so that by Monday he will help us to get the documents ready in the court. Please try your best and help me and i will be happy to read a good new from you that you have send the money to the lawyer.

Yours Lilah.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: lilaherich@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:07 pm

Hello dear ,
How are you doing ? hope are fine over there. Please dear am very confuse and worried the way you keep silent on me since i sent you my last message. Please what is the problem and why do you keep silent on me? The lawyer have been waiting for you to send the money for the documents to him but till the moment no one have heard or read from you. Please write to me i want to know what is going on ? I hope to read from you.

Yours Lilah.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:43 pm

Hello dear ,
How are you doing over there ? Hope all is well with you. It has been a while i have not read from you. Please write to me so that i will know you doing. Thanks.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:33 pm

Dearest

It is my pleasure to write you, Am Lilah Eric , the young lady who pleaded and asked you to help her out in getting her late fathers money with the bank .I thank God and i wish to let you know that am still alive and in good health, Also tell you about my success in getting the money transferred under the good co operation and trust of my new partner from Paraguay into his country here in Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay now for investment projects with the help of my new partner\ Husband ( Prof. Sandro S.Carlos).

I am very sorry that it didn't work out for both of us.please do understand, that i have to survived, because of your absent then,and i get sick with typhoid fever due to the suffering in the senegal camp ,during my treatment at the hospital, i was introduce to Prof. Sandro S.Carlos by Dr. Robert and he help me transfer my money with the bank into his private company bank account then took me with him to Paraguay where we got married. Mr. Robert was also compensated for his effort and he later moved back to Sudan.

As a matter of your efforts made towards me earlier which i happily appreciated. You have to contact Reverend in charge of the church where i got married in Dakar Senegal West Africa . Rev, Dennis , direct with his address and contacts ( reverendfatherdennismark@gmail.com ) he came back to Senegal last week from Paraguay because he traveled with us, also get in touch with him through his office phone number( +221774893411 ). He will send you a certified bank draft of $300.000.00, (Three hundred thousand us dollars) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I really appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touch with Rev,Dennis and instruct him for sending and to receive your cheque at your direct location.

Please do let me know immediately you receive the cheque from the reverend father so that we can share the joy after all that we want through together. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand, finally, do not forget to extend my greetings to your family, i really missed you all, i hope i could come to your country and be with you and your family but i found it's never the will of God, so feel free to contact and get in touch with Rev. Dennis Mack immediately for him to send and deliver the cheque to you without any delay.Thanks once again Dearest.

Yours Friend
Mrs lilah.

Phone:
+221774893411
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 22, 2023 6:01 pm

Scammer's email address.: standardcharteredbank.us@standardchatbnk.com

Content of the email.: Standard Chartered Bank
1095 Avenue of the Americas New York, NY 10036 United States
Tel: 1-850-400-3779
Attn:xxx
Good Morning. This is to let you know that your name is among the list of Names presented to our Bank from International Monitory Fund [IMF] for immediate Fund release of $10.5musd to shortlisted names who are Scam Victims.
You are required to Reconfirm below details.
1. Name
2.Address
3.Phone Number
4.Next of Kin.
Also, we need Identification Claiming Invoice [ICI] from IMF Regional Office Close to you or From US which is required so as not to have any problem with Remittance of this fund to you through ATM or Wire Transfer.
We are waiting.

You can call or Send SMS to me Tel: 850-400-3770
Thank you for Banking with us.

Regards,Douglas Willaims[ Standard Chartered Bank Auditing Bank Manager ]
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.