Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Rihab Manyang - manyangrihab190@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Rihab Manyang - manyangrihab190@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:38 pm

I am waiting......

Rihab Manyang <investigationfbfederalbureau@gmail.com>
Bcc:

16 Oct at 17:41

My name is Rihab Manyang, I am here to find a business partner or
friend to help me invest my fund in your country. Please respond
immediately in this email (manyangrihab190@gmail.com).
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

federalrepublicofnigeria100@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:42 pm

Hello.........

Rihab Manyang <federalrepublicofnigeria100@gmail.com>
Bcc:

19 Oct at 16:16

Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

fundoffice83@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:10 pm

My Dearest.............

Rihab Manyang <fundoffice83@gmail.com>
Bcc:

18 Nov at 11:33

Wayne

rihabmanyang11@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 20, 2021 9:32 pm

hi dear............

Rihab Manyang <rihabmanyang11@gmail.com>
Reply-To: rihab_manyang97@yahoo.com

Bcc:

Thu, 20 May at 13:28

How are you?I am miss.Rihab Manyang i will like to be your friend
please write me back on my email for more details, Thanks.
Wayne

rihabmanyang3@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:32 pm

Unsolicited email received:

Header:

Return-Path: <tracyben580@gmail.com>
Reply-To: rihabmanyang3@yahoo.com
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 03:40:06 +0100
Message-ID: <CAFTVV0K89NEgNXs0O4x5_e1sAmebWLjSEZAAq4eVfEEQxrc4Lw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: HELLO
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

info202025@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:00 pm

My name is Rihab Manyang,i am here to search for a business partner and
friend who will help me to invest my fund in his country.

Header:

Return-Path: <inforsnefedx@gmail.com>
Reply-To: info202025@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2022 16:56:39 +0000
Message-ID: <CABJFo+NwQzEyJDta_M+Oj8jHSaUE+iWyocP1Em+Fbs7cOb3DJw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Hello
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

rihabmanyang1993@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:07 pm

Header:

Return-Path: <rihabmanyang1993@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2023 23:04:05 +0000
Message-ID: <CALPtswrWhP0dxjK1s0wcRS0rcsKZK2npDBn0+4a63OCK9z=01Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: From Rihab Manyang.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: rihabmanyang1993@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:16 pm

Reply received:

My Dearest.

Firstly I thank you for your responses to my letter in-line with my message I sent, how is life over there in your country? I hope you are in a good atmosphere of peace and love. I am very happy to read your mail today, please do not be surprise or get offended for receiving this message from me, It just that I have been obliged to lay a mere trust on you due to my situation here in the church camp.I strongly believe in my heart that you must be honest and sincere person for me to disclose my life secrets for you to help me.

Let me first of all introduce myself to you, and I will require the best of your honesty after you knowing about me and whom that I am, I will really like us to have a good relationship in-spite of anything because I have the feeling that you will be honest and trusted person and you will not betray me. I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your mail today I whole-heatedly decided to let you know more and more about me, who knows? Maybe you will be my Savior, from the conditions I have found myself into. My name is Miss Rihab Cathrine Manyang, 23yrs old from South Sudan, the only daughter of Late Roland Manyang. The managing director of true capitalist industries Ltd in South Sudan, the capital city of my country, years past. My late father is one of the richest business men in my country,in anything pertaining iron and Steel importation , but he was assassinated by the rebels and the greedy fellows in my country during the war,on his way down to the village with my two younger ones.Therefore I am constrained to contact you because of then maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.

Meanwhile I wanted to escape from Africa to anywhere in the world but she hides away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father’s File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the church camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the Private charity organization for the UN here in the Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship that may lead us to somewhere better if we work well on it. In the camp we have a church called Christ the king church, here is the telephone number of the Rev Pastor of the church in the church camp, 00221-774814885. Please anytime you call just tell him that you want to speak with me, so that he will send for me at the camp hostels to come and answer your call. Life here in the church camp is very stressful and I honestly pray to move out from here as soon as you help me.

My late father of blessed memory deposited the sum of (Nine Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars) in a Bank, in Europe with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer of the funds to your bank accounts, on my behalf. As you will help me in an investment and I will like to complete my studies in your country like I said earlier, as I was in my 1st year in the university, when the crisis started. After the transfer you will arrange for my trip joining you over there for us to share these feelings face to face. I tried all my possible best and explained my conditions here to the bank in Europe but they told me that my status in Senegal does not permit me to do such a transaction, unless I look for someone to help me,(maybe my relatives, trusted friends or partners).

To be sincere with you, I prefer to tell my secrets to a stranger because he/she will not have a mind to cheat me or betray me, not somebody here, if people here know that I have such funds my life will be in a danger and risky, that is why I am disclosing this to you with all my hearts and confidence that you will keep this confidential for my safety reasons and life purposes, I sincerely want to let you know that We will invest the fund together me and you, or if you don't intend staying with me then It will be my pleasure to compensate you with 15% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest to help me, I will put things into action immediately. I will send the contacts of the bank in Europe so that you will contact them immediately for them to transfer the funds to your bank accounts, please this is legitimate money and the bank is also aware that I am the next of kin because I have send them the documents where my late father written my name as the next of kin and they have also confirmed it and say that I should look for someone to help me facilitate the funds transfer, since I am in Refugee camp. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this relationship and transaction sincerely.

I am waiting for your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to yourself please. I am on my knees in the name of God, do not disclose this secret to anybody till I come over to your country, once the funds have been transferred. Meanwhile I want you to call me like I said I have lots to tell you.

Yours Sincerely,

Rihab Manyang..

Header:

Return-Path: <rihabmanyang1993@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2023 23:26:53 +0000
Message-ID: <CALPtswoiYBgwU5kc+1nGdguv9v31Pd6Ux7VTDnNCEpN-fskgoA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: From Rihab Manyang.

Stolen picture received with the message:

+221774814885
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

rihabmanyang1993@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 06, 2023 4:51 pm

Investment / Loan Scam:

Greetings to you.
My name is Rihab, I am here to search for a business partner or friend
who will help me to invest my funds in his company or country. Please
reply back for more details.
Miss Rihab Manyang.

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <rihabmanyang55@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.65]
Reply-To: rihabmanyang1993@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2023 15:47:05 +0000
Message-ID: <CA+XkyDuP=GiQb79it1itUnNX1xPomf0-juDL0Gt-bnCDWCZeSg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: hello dear.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.