Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

samaulhennahbaashir@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

samaulhennahbaashir@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 13, 2022 8:03 pm

Dear,

Our Greetings to you,
Good Day and God bless you as I introduce myself to you with all faith and hope you will understand us and not to betray us or let us down at the end.

My name is SAMAUL and my sister's name is HENNAH, We are the children of late Gen. SAAD BAASHIR, I am 17 Years old, our father died years ago in our country home town BENGHAZI, LIBYA, He was into legal CRUDE OIL and GOLD Saleing which was under his position during Colonel Muammar Gaddafi regime , and he has succeeded in saving (US$22,000,000.00) Twenty Two Million United States Dollars during his Business on legal Crude Oil and Gold Saleing during Muammar Gaddafi regime, Because of uprising civil war in LIBYA our father travelled to Republic of Cote d'Ivoire to safe his money for security reasons, and When our father returned to our country LIBYA Unfortunately he dead, the rebels assassinated him, kills him and burnt our house into ashes and I will not want this money to be kept like that without any investment purpose please we are contacting you with full trust to assist and help us to transfer this money out from here to your country for investment purpose hoping that you will not let us down.

After the death of our father, our mother took us to Abidjan Cote d’Ivoire the country our late father deposited his money and here we are right now in refugee camp and our mother died here in Abidjan Côte d’Ivoire in a private hospital because of the injuries she sustained during the civil war in our country LIBYA, Now we are living without help in strange country without parents at our tender ages.

Libya isn't safe and many governments are advising their citizens against traveling to Libya because of a lot of conflicts following the bloody war to overthrow the Gadaffi regime. Our country is dangerous and everybody currently in Libya is making plans to leave as soon as the opportunity comes.
Before our mother's death she advised us to pray and look for someone who is trustworthy to help and assist us to stand as our late father’s foreign business partner and beneficiary to transfer and receive this money into his care and invest the money in a profitable business in his or her country.

According to our late mother’s advice, we are ready and willing to give you 40% percent of the total money US$22,000,000 million once the bank transfers the money into your account.

Our mother gave us the documents of the money, she told us that our late father reached an agreement with the bank that this money is for onward transfer to a foreign account to any of his foreign business partner and beneficiary but our late father did not give or introduce any name to the bank as his foreign business partner, that is why we are contacting you to help us to stand as our late father’s foreign business partner and beneficiary to enables the bank to transfer this money US$22,000,000 million into your account for investment purpose , Our mother told us that this is the reason we came to this country Cote d’Ivoire, My mother died after words, May her spirit rest in perfect peace.

We are interested in any profitable business which you consider very good in your country or abroad to invest this money.

Please reply to us urgently before we look for another person, because you are the first person we contacted and also send your phone number as soon as possible for easier communication.

Now permit me to ask these few questions:-

1. Can you honestly help me as your own person?
2. Can we completely trust you?
3. Hope my percentage offer is good accepted by you?

Please, Treat this email confidential and get back to us as soon as possible.

Please for security reasons reply to our private Email Address ( samaulhenahbaashir@yahoo.com ) urgently for more information.

Yours Sincerely,
Samaul and Hennah Baashir

Header:

Return-Path: <inter.financialinvestment@gmail.com>
Reply-To: samaulhennahbaashir@yahoo.com
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 12:15:51 +0000
Message-ID: <CAFy0mwKANboxUqwca+qU3MGD9pfCA9tjte96NUjqxvw=kZ64UQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Please We Need Your Urgent Assistance
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.