Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

test@tfsthailand.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

test@tfsthailand.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:42 pm

Received: from User (UnknownHost [41.71.205.79]) by Villaen.dk with SMTP;
Wed, 8 Apr 2015 00:02:11 +0200
Reply-To: <natwestbnkpc@gmail.com>
Subject: YOUR ATM CARD WORTH OF $7.8 MILLION

Attention: Sole Beneficiary,

We have finally succeeded in getting your package worth of $7.8million out of delivery your ATM VISA CARD with the help of Mr James George Attorney General of Federal High Court of Justice BENIN REPUBLIC which act as your foreign Attorney representative here in BENIN REPUBLIC.

So every necessary arrangement has been made successfully with the Agent Kevin Anthony of the ATM VISA CARD and every Documents guiding your delivery is well updated so you are advice to re-confirm your full delivery information to the Agent right now as he is currently at Chicago O'Hare International Airport (USA) with your ATM VISA CARD, As he called me this morning to inform me that he miss no time to waste due to his flight ticket,

So the Information you are Required to Reconfirm to the Agent is as Follow.
(1)Your Full Name=============
(2)Mobile Phone Number======
(3)Current Home Address========
(4)Country====================
(5)City======================
(6)Nearest Airport ==============as he is at Chicago O'Hare International Airport (USA) right now because of the Searching and Scanning of the ATM VISA CARD which made him to misplace your address
(7)A Copy of Your I D For Identification or driving license

Contact person,

Name- Agent Kevin Anthony
Contact number (219)285-1896

So contact him to deliver your ATM VISA CARD first thing tomorrow morning possibly today, So get back to us immediately you contact the Agent to make sure that your fund has getting to you without any hitch,

Regards

Rev. Jerry Mark
Mobile: +4470319836555
natwestbnkpc@gmail.com

Phones: +12192851896
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Morocco, IN
Original network provider* Ameritech Indiana

+4470319836555
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: test@tfsthailand.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:23 pm

My Last Wish.

Mrs. Laura Eidenberg <natwestbnkpc@gmail.com>
Bcc

Thu, 2 Jul at 11:50

My Dear Friend,

Greetings to you and your family from my sincere heart.
It might be a surprise to you reading from me again as I had written an earlier email to you but without response. Presently, I'm in the hospital where I am undergoing treatment for Esophageal Cancer. Today My Doctor told me that I will not live up to 60 days. I am Mrs. Laura Eidenberg, widow to late Colonel Andre Eidenberg, former deputy defense attaché to the Benin consulate in Czech Republic. My husband was killed by those who were envious of his position in the same office. Now there is 8, 3 Million Dollars my late husband deposited in a bank, overseas.

Before his death he vowed to use his wealth for the orphanages. I have decided to donate this money to an individual, who will utilize it in fulfilment of the last request of my husband. Reply with your full names, phone number, address and occupation. I will give you more details after consideration. You can contact me in this Email : (laurav.euidenber2@gmail.com)

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Laura Eidenberg
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Abdul Kamara - rbs.bansk@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:00 pm

Unsolicited email received:

Dear Sir/Madam ,

I am Abdul Kamara,23 years old son of Late Mr. Mohamad Kamara, Sierra Leone politician who served with The Ministry of Energy and Petroleum for 12 Years, My father and Mother was assassinated by his Political rival during election in my country, I am writing to you about my desire to relocate, study and make donations of funds amounting to US$ 47.3 Million that I inherited from the will of my late father for investment purpose in your country.

Presently I am seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commissioner of Refugees Accra Ghana because my life is being threatened in my country.

Please If you can kindly help me with the funds transfer, I will go in agreement with you and 30% will be to your benefit.

Await your soonest response.

Sincerely
Abdul Kamara

Header:

Return-Path: <hstelbnnk@gmail.com>
Reply-To: rbs.bansk@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 15:01:29 -0700
Message-ID: <CAO-_P=faC+3NpsKg4FqawVVHZphkukF+ziXP2u8D2Kw2D9ocLQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: LETTER OF APPRECIATION !!!
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:17 pm

LETTER OF APPRECIATION !!!

Economic Impart Payment <natwestbnkpc@gmail.com>

Bcc:

Tue, 7 Dec at 21:38

Dear Sir/Madam ,

I am Abdul Kamara,23 years old son of Late Mr. Mohamad Kamara, Sierra Leone politician who served with The Ministry of Energy and Petroleum for 12 Years, My father and Mother was assassinated by his Political rival during election in my country, I am writing to you about my desire to relocate, study and make donations of funds amounting to US$ 47.3 Million that I inherited from the will of my late father for investment purpose in your country.

Presently I am seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commissioner of Refugees Accra Ghana because my life is being threatened in my country.

Please If you can kindly help me with the funds transfer, I will go in agreement with you and 30% will be to your benefit.

Await your soonest response.

Sincerely
Abdul Kamara
Wayne

mrscharleseliza@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:32 pm

My sincere apology for invading into your privacy for this proposal.

MS. GILL MARCUS <mrscharleseliza@gmail.com>

Bcc:

Tue, 8 Feb at 02:48

Dear Sir/Madam ,

How are you and I do hope you are still very much alive and doing alright in good health.

It's me Ms. Gill Marcus, former SOUTH AFRICAN RESERVE BANK GOVERNOR. I know it's been a very long time and I do accept responsibilities for not completing the transfer of your Funds; USD$14.5M to your account some 6 to 8 years ago, I do and sincerely apologize it was due to some unforeseen circumstances at that time.

I am now retired, enjoying my retirement here in New York City, now I want make things right and I do have a juicy offer for you I will direct you how you will get your Funds easily now reconfirm your full names and your address so that I will direct you to the paying bank in twain a lot of people are receiving there payment right now I am very sorry for every inconveniences.

I have been looking for means to get in touch with you in the past one and half years but all my efforts have been to no avail but luckily after going through a lot of files I stumbled upon your email.

I do hope to hear back from you soonest.

Yours dearest,
MS. GILL MARCUS.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:24 pm

My Last Wish.

Mrs. Laura Eidenberg <mrscharleseliza@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Tue, 29 Mar at 00:54

--
My Dear Friend,

It might be a surprise to you reading from me again as I had written an earlier mail to you but without response. Presently, I'm in the hospital where I am undergoing treatment for Esophageal Cancer. Today My Doctor told me that I will not live up to 60 days. I am Mrs. Laura Eidenberg, widow to the late Colonel Andre Eidenberg, former deputy defense attaché to the Benin consulate in Czech Republic. My husband was killed by those who were envious of his position in the same office. Now there is 8, 3 Million Dollars my late husband deposited in a bank overseas.

Before his death he vowed to use his wealth for the orphanages. I have decided to donate this money to an individual, who will utilize it in fulfillment of the last request of my husband. Reply with your full names, phone number, address and occupation. I will give you more details after consideration. You can contact me in this Email : (laurav.euidenber2@gmail.com )

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Laura Eidenberg
Wayne

bancosan710@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:51 pm

My Last Wish.

Mrs. Laura Eidenberg <bancosan710@gmail.com>
To:

Wed, 13 Apr at 10:22

My Dear Friend,

It might be a surprise to you reading from me again as I had written an earlier mail to you but without response. Presently, I'm in the hospital where I am undergoing treatment for Esophageal Cancer. Today My Doctor told me that I will not live up to 60 days. I am Mrs. Laura Eidenberg, widow to the late Colonel Andre Eidenberg, former deputy defense attaché to the Benin consulate in Czech Republic. My husband was killed by those who were envious of his position in the same office. Now there is 8, 3 Million Dollars my late husband deposited in a bank overseas.

Before his death he vowed to use his wealth for the orphanages. I have decided to donate this money to an individual, who will utilize it in fulfillment of the last request of my husband. Reply with your full names, phone number, address and occupation. I will give you more details after consideration. You can contact me in this Email : (laurav.euidenber2@gmail.com )

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Laura Eidenberg
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.