Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Help stop all online scamming

For general scam based discussions.

Help stop all online scamming

Unread postby Joresearchx » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:27 pm

Hi I'm jo, I'm creating a website which uses high tech software to detect scams and verify who we may be speaking to online in seconds! as someone who has been the victim I am passionate about the cause ! I'm looking for some genuine people to tell me their stories so I can perfect my site and make sure it covers all avenues and gets the best results to stop these fraudsters praying on vulnerable people. If your are interested please contact me, many thanks in advance x
Joresearchx
New survivor

Re: Help stop all online scamming

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:35 pm

You do realize how disrespectful it is to go to a site, and in your first post ask for people to contact you to help with a completely different site you're making? I mean, you do get that, right?
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Joresearchx » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:40 pm

as a victim I'm asking if people would be willing to tell their stories to help me perfect my software to help others avoid similar situations I apologize if it has caused any offense
Joresearchx
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:46 pm

From our FAQ - viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19:

Self-Promotion is Spam.
Everything here is checked by our administration and moderation team. If we catch questionable content, it will immediately be edited or removed for further investigation. Any post that is considered advertising or an attempt to lure a person to another site fits under this subject. Doing so will result in your account being suspended.

Getting to your post:

as a victim I'm asking if people would be willing to tell their stories to help me perfect my software

As a victim you know that no victim should be the subject of any online experiment. The people joining this site are doing it because they trust us. Try, please, to not abuse this trust for your own personal agenda.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to General scam discussions.