Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Welcome to the general scam section.

For general scam based discussions.

Re: Welcome to the general scam section.

Unread postby lorry666 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:30 pm

thanks firefly have filled a report on the scam , but see he is not new to the board he been mentioned before
thanks for now
lorry666
New survivor

Unread postby UChai » Thu May 23, 2013 12:41 pm

I am previously a victim of those scam basterd, i wish to become a scambaiter in fighting them back. May i know how to do it? Is it risky to do that ?
UChai
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 23, 2013 1:20 pm

With your attitude right now, yes it would be very dangerous. I've been a baiter for over 7 years, Slappy for over 6 and we'll both tell you that you need a sense of detachment toward the scammer to be able to bait properly. The anger you have right now isn't good when it comes to baiting. Take the time for now to learn how the scams work, then maybe down the line you could consider it. Right now tho I really wouldn't recommend it to you. That goes for anyone still fresh from their scam.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Icarus » Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:15 am

Hey good people

I recently found out about these evil people hacking into webcams and i have even seen these videos then posted on youtube, and shockingly there still up there now. they call them "RAT" and refer to there victims as slaves no matter there age or gender or what there doing.

this is highly distrubing no?

whats all of your thoughts and feelings.
mine is that there must be more done to stop this!

Peace and love
Icarus
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:48 am

We have some articles posted in our media section about this.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7474&p=23922
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7475&p=23923
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9697&p=29135

There is a big difference between the creeps who "make slaves" and the blackmail guys who do it for money.
The guys who hack webcams do it for the sick, emotional thrill of terrorizing people. They are psychopaths.
The blackmail guys that are posted in our pages have no emotion tied up with the victim at all; they are just after the money. Any "angry threats" are just copy/pasted words to them and they feel nothing inside for the victims at all and get no thrill in doing it.
It is strictly an easy criminal enterprise of hit and run and fake a big scare to them.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby hassan1214 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:28 pm

Dear,
i am also facing this problem i have deleted him from all where but when i open that youtube which he send me before of my video i cannot find that video its already deleted i didnt get tht the blackmailer himself delete of what i am confuse of that and worried alot. and he also send me a image where he is gona paste my video on my friends profile but i told him i will pay u than he said ok i will not. but what now i have deleted him from all where even on skype but after blocking him on skype i again got message from him on that same id which i blocked that u block me? u gona escape? now see wht happen with u??? i dont get that after blocking him how can he send me message on my skype id????????? and what about fb id he send me bfre my friend list what if he post my video in their profile like he shows me a image of posting ?? what should i do now i have followed all the steps but as i mentioned i didnt find my video on tht link its already deleted
hassan1214
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:00 pm

Did you block them or just delete them? That could be the reason they can still write you. And can you please post up as many of the scammer's details as you have to help warn others? Thanks.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby hassan1214 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:48 pm

I wil post all the details here but what i asked that the first step of deleting things i cannot find that video on youtube i havnt dlete or flag that video but its already deleted frm there for that i am confuse tht who than delete??? And wht he has my facebook friend list he send me my friends profile pictures what it wil upload or i just have that wory???
hassan1214
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:00 pm

If the video isn't there it's either already been deleted or the account has been deleted after someone else reported them. Everything else you need to know is at viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580
Wayne

Unread postby Boss » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:12 am

Dear Friends,

I was just a bit curious, as a few years back i got a message on my phone, that i had won a lottery and they required my details and bank account no for payment of the funds,

i had given a my bank details, but nothing happen after that, what was this kind of scam and what could they have done?

Regards
Boss
New survivor

PreviousNext

Return to General scam discussions.