Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Advance warning. Temporary live help room closure.

For general scam based discussions.

Advance warning. Temporary live help room closure.

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:34 pm

As some of you are aware, both Firefly and I are speakers at the iDate conference in Germany at the start of next month. Due to the hectic schedule we'll be having during that time, we're going to deactivate the chat room and likely won't be able to answer emails as well. Our downtime will likely be 7-10 days. The forum will of course run as normal. If you have any issues during that time, please either contact any moderator online, or PM FF or myself. We apologise for the inconvenience.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: Advance warning. Temporary live help room closure.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:40 pm

I roll through the site several times each day. I'll do my best to answer any new victims that post here during your trip.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:22 pm

Our live help room is now deactivated. Normal service will resume on the 16th.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby lost333 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:43 am

Big Al wrote:I roll through the site several times each day. I'll do my best to answer any new victims that post here during your trip.

Hi everyone.terrible situation happened with me today.The same many of you write about in different articles.I was recorded by skyped in intim situation.I was warned that the video will be sent to all my friends,family and also will be shared in youtube.I made an big mistake because of nervous situation i sent them money.I blocked he or she from skype list and all places we had contacted i also delete my facebook profile.They didnt send me link of video but showed me with skype after that sended prapered scammer massage and continued all the day before i paid them and delete all connections.I wonder what else i have to do to go throuhg this terrible situation and are there much chances that they will send video to my friends in Fb because they sended me the names of my friends whom they can send the video.
Pls amy suggestions or ideas.
lost333
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:07 am

Lost333,

you have here: http://blackmailscams.com/ everything you need. Click and read, please.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:16 am

Hello Lost,
If you took ALL of the steps at the blackmail scam/sextortion site and filled out the form, then just keep watch of the google alerts if any arise. Your best way to fight the scammer is to just disappear for two weeks. They move on quickly if they can't contact you. Also, you might try to recall your money from whatever service you sent it from. (Bank, Western Union,.....) If it hasn't been picked up by the scammer or someone working for them, you might get your money back. No guarantees though.

After you open your accounts, do not accept friend requests from anyone you do not know. Also, keep an eye out for anyone who claims they can get your money back for you. They are just other scams.
BA

ETA: Ninja'd by the Boss
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:14 am

Do not panic during the live help closure period. There are directions on where to go for help there as well as on our forum. You may register on the forum and post during the closure. The first staff member who reads it will respond.
Be patient. Stop all contact with the scammer IMMEDIATELY, then...

1. Breathe deeply 3 times
2. READ the directions.
3. Follow ALL directions, not just the ones you "think you need to do."

This topic is locked.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:39 pm

Slight change of plan. I'm still drained from the trip, as driving over 1000 miles in less than 36 hours can do to a person, so normal service will resume on the 17th. That gives me a chance to get a decent night's sleep tonight and start afresh tomorrow. See you all then.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:30 pm

Live help room is now back online.
Wayne

Return to General scam discussions.