Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Christmas Shibas - christmasshibainupuppies.com

Report any emails with fake links attempting to steal your ID, and any fake sites used by scammers.

Christmas Shibas - christmasshibainupuppies.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:34 pm

Scammers are already prepared for the Christmas season, with various offers. The one reported here offers dogs at special prices. The fake site used in fraud claims to be Christmas Shibas and is active from the domain name christmasshibainupuppies.com.

From the fake site:

Welcome to CHRISTMAS SHIBASs. We are a very hands on breeder, spending a lot of time with our dogs. They are not kept in crates or on concrete. They are in very large outdoor pens with plenty of shelter. They can enjoy the fresh air, sunshine and be active. My puppies are given lots of individual attention. They respond to my love and care and will be a wonderful family companion. All of my dogs are AKC Registered, and all males are DNA Certified. I have researched all my dog’s pedigrees, giving me insight into their history, including past Champions.

My veterinarian gives each puppy a wellness check at 6 weeks of age. I follow his instructions for vaccinations, preventive parasite control and all other guidelines to insure each puppy’s health. My Veterinarian also makes an annual inspection to insure all my dogs are healthy.

Anderson's Shiba Inus is USDA certified. USDA and AKC have visited and inspected my facilities numerous times. Neither USDA, AKC, nor my veterinarian have ever found me negligent in any aspect of proper care for the well being of my dogs and puppies. All puppies come with a 1-year health guarantee and have AKC Registration Papers. We work with shipping agents that have only professionals taking care of your puppy while its in their care . We ship to Canada and USA . In our experience, We have made our puppies shipping to major cities characterizing us for our reliability performance and security in each of the deliveries .

The only contact is the email address info@christmasshibainupuppies.com.

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=146979.

From the domain name registration:

Domain name: christmasshibainupuppies.com
Updated Date: 2020-11-16
Creation Date: 2020-11-16
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-11-16
Registrar: NAMECHEAP INC
Reseller: NAMECHEAP INC

Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Registrant Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.

This is what the fake website looks like:

main.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Christmas Shibas - christmasshibainupuppies.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:35 pm

One of the dogs offered for sale is Angie:

angie.JPG

Angie

Checking the Angie's picture, we get:

google.JPG

On homesforshiba.com, Angie is offered for sale as Lucia:

lucia.JPG

Name: LUCIA-Female
$3,000.00 $2,150.00
I found a new home!
Female • 6 weeks
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Homes For Shiba - homesforshiba.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:38 pm

From the fake site:

Home For Shiba is located about 30 miles north of Los Angeles within the beautiful city limits of California. We are recognized as one of the top Shiba Inu breeders in the country. Our mission is to produce healthy Shiba puppies that make great family companions. All of our Shiba puppies for sale are raised and socialized regularly by our family, which includes our three young children and other family pets. As a result, our Shiba puppies are known to have the best, playful and loving temperaments. For nearly 12 years now, we’ve specialized in producing high quality puppies that are very Strong and big boned,We only breed the healthiest sires and dams that are amongst the most respected blood lines in the world. Whether you’re searching for a family pet, or a super high quality show dog or breeding dog, I’m confident that Home For Shiba is the right breeder for you.

Contact details:

tel: +1 (409) 745-6017
+1 (832) 819-5468
royanlrottweiler@gmail.com

+14097456017
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Mauriceville, TX
Original network provider* Southwestern Bell

+18328195468
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Houston, TX
Original network provider* Cellco Partnership Dba Verizon Wireless - Tx

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=146980.

Domain Name: homesforshiba.com
Updated Date: 2020-06-12
Creation Date: 2020-06-11
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-06-11
Registrar: Hosting Concepts B.V. d/b/a Openprovider

Registry Registrant ID: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Name: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant City: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant State/Province: Oklahoma
Registrant Postal Code: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Country: US

main1.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

RoyanlRottweiler - royanlrottweiler.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:46 pm

The breeder pretending to sell Shiba puppies as Angie / Lucia is also pretending to sell Rottweilers, on a fake website claiming to be RoyanlRottweiler, active from the fraudulent domain name royanlrottweiler.com.

From the fake site:

Royanl Rottweiler is located about 30 miles north of Los Angeles within the beautiful city limits of California. We are recognized as one of the top Rottweiler breeders in the country. Our mission is to produce healthy Rottweiler puppies that make great family companions. All of our Rottweiler puppies for sale are raised and socialized regularly by our family, which includes our three young children and other family pets. As a result, our Rottweiler puppies are known to have the best, playful and loving temperaments. For nearly 12 years now, we’ve specialized in producing high quality puppies that are very Strong and big boned,We only breed the healthiest sires and dams that are amongst the most respected blood lines in the world. Whether you’re searching for a family pet, or a super high quality show dog or breeding dog, I’m confident that Royanl Rottweiler is the right breeder for you.

Contact details:

tel: +44 7441 437891
royanlrottweiler@gmail.com
+1 (409) 745-6017
+1 (832) 819-5468

+447441437891
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Tismi BV

+14097456017 / +1 8328195468 - same as above.

"30 miles north of Los Angeles within the beautiful city limits of California" is this time in the UK...

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=146981.

Domain Name: ROYANLROTTWEILER.COM
Updated Date: 2020-11-07
Creation Date: 2020-05-27

Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-05-27
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com

Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Johnson Owen
Registrant Organization: Johnson Owen
Registrant Street: 1117 Cabrillo Ave, Venice, CA 90291
Registrant City: Losangeles
Registrant State/Province: California
Registrant Postal Code: 90291
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.4097456017
Registrant Email: afzalamid@gmail.com

main.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Fake sites/Phishing sites.