Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Parislove Teacup Yorkies - parisloveyorkies.com

Report any emails with fake links attempting to steal your ID, and any fake sites used by scammers.

Parislove Teacup Yorkies - parisloveyorkies.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:18 am

A victim described her experience with the fake breeder in May:

Was searching online for dogs to surprise my kids with. When I came across teacup yorkies went to the website and filled out a request for one of the puppies it was parisloveyorkies.com phone number 408-657-0916. It was supposed to be a woman but ended up being a man with a heavy accent. it was for the puppy Jenny. Got my email about the dog the next day. Its a very professional website and also got a great return email so I didn't think anything of it. Filled out the requested information about me. She replied back quickly with on how to pay for the dog. So I sent the payment to the zelle account she sent me the name on the account is tateuraz@gmail.com Mathias Njele. Next day I received an email that the puppy is on the way to the airport to get shipped. I received a call and an email later in the day saying they can't ship the puppy they need money for a temperature controlled crate which to rent would be 1500 through the freight company. So I paid the 1500 because its supposed to be refundable. That company is Fly pets movers air cargo worldwide phone number 408-409-4244. Another man with a heavy accent he also had poor phone reception. After I paid that the puppy was on the way supposedly. Then I received another email from the Animal Control Service department in Colorado asking for money for a permit to ship the pet. Luckily I didn't send anymore money to them they kept trying to convince me to send 2,800 and I will be refunded 70%. I kept trying to get a hold of the breeder and the woman ended up being a man that kept having bad service on his phone. After speaking with the breeder and freight company person they sounded the same on the phone to me.

+14086570916
Type: Non-Fixed VoIP (e.g. Skype or Google Voice)
Original carrier: O1 Communications, Inc. - Ca

+14084094244
Type: Non-Fixed VoIP (e.g. Skype or Google Voice)
Original carrier: T-mobile Usa, Inc.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Parislove Teacup Yorkies - parisloveyorkies.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:19 am

The scammers are active on Facebook as:

fb.JPG

Parislove Yorkies
Pet Breeder
Fast growing yorkie breeding farm in the US. Here, we have a family legacy steeped in tradition. Healthy, purebred yorkshire terrier puppies for happy homes.
Page created - August 16, 2020

We bring to your home the best teacup Yorkie puppies you can ever have.
visit our website for more details and choose the best for your home.
https: // parisloveyorkies.com/
Akc registered =YES
Shots updated = YES
Potty trained=Yes
Home delivery available.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Parislove Teacup Yorkies - parisloveyorkies.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:22 am

The fake breeder operates a fraudulent website active from the domain name parisloveyorkies.com.

From the fake site:

Serving Families with fun yorkie Puppies since 2005
For the past 15 years
Parislove Teacup Yorkies was located in CA. Our passion over the last 15 years is to raise my Teacup Yorkie Puppies in a total home environment and as result, my adults and puppies consistently demonstrate a delightful, intelligent and happy disposition. Our concern lies in the overall health of our adults and puppies and health is guaranteed. We are constantly reviewing/updating the latest in animal health care and nutrition and implementing these updates to obtain the best possible results.
We do ship US and Canada.

There is no contact on the fake site, only a form the victim need to file while asking for a dog.

Jenny, the dog used in May to defraud the victim above, is still 12 weeks old and ready to go, now for a 50% discounted price...

jenny.JPG

The breeder "Serving Families with fun yorkie Puppies since 2005" is active online since April 2020.

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=146737.

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: parisloveyorkies.com
Updated Date: 2020-10-23
Creation Date: 2020-04-21

Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-04-21
Registrar: NameSilo, LLC

Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Domain Administrator
Registrant Organization: See PrivacyGuardian.org

This is what the fake website looks like:

main.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Cutest Yorkies - cutestyorkies.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:43 am

The exact same dog becomes Angel on another fake breeder website, where she is only 10 weeks old and "ready to go":

angel.JPG

The fake breeder claims to be this time Cutest Yorkies and operates a fraudulent website active from the domain name cutestyorkies.com.

From the fake website:

For the past 14 years cutest Yorkies was located in CA. Our passion over the last years are to raise many cute Yorkie Teacup Puppies in a total home environment and as result, our adults and puppies consistently demonstrate a delightful, intelligent and happy disposition.
Our concern lies in the overall health of our yorkie adults and puppies to ensure that their health is guaranteed.
We are constantly reviewing/updating the latest in animal health care and nutrition and implementing these updates to obtain the best possible results.
We do ship in US and Canada mostly as that is where our bulk of client base are. that does not limit us to shipping abroad.

The only contact on the fake website is the email address info@cutestyorkies.com.

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=146740.

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: CUTESTYORKIES.COM
Updated Date: 2020-03-10
Creation Date: 2020-01-09

Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-01-09
Registrar: Hostinger, UAB

Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: jayden liam liam
Registrant Organization: jayden liam liam
Registrant Street: 1459 North Leroy St. Suite A
Registrant City: Fenton
Registrant State/Province: Michigan
Registrant Postal Code: 48430
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.8108670719
Registrant Email: ibuypainmeds@gmail.com

This is what the fake website looks like:

main.JPG

In both of the cases, "located in CA" translates to located in Cameroon.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Fake sites/Phishing sites.