Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sprintexcourier.com

Report any emails with fake links attempting to steal your ID, and any fake sites used by scammers.

sprintexcourier.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:28 pm

The fake site used in scam claims to be SprintEx Courier Services. Fraudsters pretending to be business people working abroad asks for victims help to receive the materials needed to finish a contract. The materials are supposedly sent using the bogus courier company. The victims are notified the materials are blocked by custom for lack of documents and are asked to pay for those documents.

From the fake site:

SprintEx ex was established in 2002, it was then called Sprinters Express Delivery Services based in Birmingham, United Kingdom.

We operate as an European Courier and Logistics Service company that offers a wide range of delivery services to suit your needs.

We have been an official member of the Global Distribution Alliance GDA, since 2006, and became an official partner of a Global Courier Service, Aramex International Couriers since 2007

Contact details:

Head Office:
Road 23,
Plot 37 Waltons Wellsbourne
CV35 9HU Walton, United Kingdom.
Phone:
+479-3715-0016
Email:
info@sprintexcourier.com

Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Phone: +9715-2891-4283
Email: customerservice.dubai@sprintexcourier.com

Thailand.
Phone: +66 216 762 003
Email: customerservice.Thai@sprintexcourier.com

Sarawak Malaysia
Lot309,Jalan Sungai Maaw,
Sungai Bidut
Sarawak 9600 Sibu Malaysia.
Phone: +601151315465
Email: customerservice.malaysia@sprintexcourier.com

Accra, Ghana.
6th Floor,
Heritage Tower
6th Avenue, West Ridge
Accra, Ghana.
Phone: +233 2668 48254
Email: customerservice.gh@sprintexcourier.com

+47937150016
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Norway
Original network provider* NetCom GSM AS

+971528914283
Country or destination United Arab Emirates
Original network provider* du

+66216762003
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Thailand
City or exchange location Krung Thep Maha Nakhon (Bangkok)

+601151315465
This telephone number is most likely a Malaysia number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist.

+233266848254
Country or destination Ghana
Original network provider* Zain Communications (Ghana) Ltd

Lies:

- the headquarters in United Kingdom uses a Norway mobile phone number; distance between Birmingham and Walton-on-Thames is 159 kilometers (99 miles);
- "established in 2002" & "We have been an official member of the Global Distribution Alliance GDA, since 2006, and became an official partner of a Global Courier Service, Aramex International Couriers since 2007" - the fake website was created in July 2018.

For the fake site details: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=134588

From the fake site details:

Domain Name: SPRINTEXCOURIER.COM
Updated Date: 2018-09-03
Creation Date: 2018-07-04
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2019-07-04
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com

Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Sprintex
Registrant Organization: Sprintex Express Courier Services
Registrant Street: 9, Jalan Tun Abdul Aziz, 43000 Malaysia
Registrant City: Kajang
Registrant State/Province: Selangor
Registrant Postal Code: 43000
Registrant Country: MY
Registrant Phone: +60.1123591608
Registrant Email: limtzekoh@gmail.com

This is what the fake site looks like:

sprintex.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sprintexcourier.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:35 pm

Messages sent to their victims:

Good day Madam, I want to inform you that your husband materials has arrived Canada but is Withheld by the Canadian Port Authority at the Port as they are requesting for Clearance and Administrative documents of the materials. I have tried all my possible best pleading to the chief Port comptroller to release the Materials to me without the required clearance, but the officer in charge did not respond to me, rather he mandated that I must make the clearance from their office before the Materials will be released or they will cease the Materials and the clearance cost 3,150 Dollars. This issue has been affecting my other programs and I advice you to write me so we know how you can make the payment without further delay or they will not release the materials as they said. Diplomats Owen Sprintex Courier Service © 2018 INTERNATIONAL FREIGHT DIPLOMATIC SERVICES.

Hello Madam, We write to inform you that your parcel has arrived Thailand but custom withheld it because of Administrative and Clearance charges of 870 dollars.Kindly make the payment as they requested so I take the next flight to Singapore without further delay. Here is the account information for payment:
BANK NAME: TMB BANK PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (FORMALLY THAI MILITARY BANK)
ACCOUNT NAME: Sxxx Jxxx
ACCOUNT NUMBER:367257xxxx
SWIFT CODE: TMBKTHB
ADDRESS: 3000 PHAHOLYOTHIN ROAD CHATUCHAK,BANGKOK 10900.
mount: 870 dollars.
We wait for your respond and the transfer slip to enable us proceed our delivery. Sprintex Courier Service.

Hello Madam, We write to inform you that your parcel has arrived Kuala Lumpur Airport Malaysia but custom withheld it because of Administrative and Clearance charges of 3,270 dollars.Kindly make the payment as they requested so I take the next flight to Germany without further delay. Here is the account information for payment:
ACCOUNT NAME: N. B. B. A. R.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 762516xxxx
BANK NAME; CIMB BANK
SWIFT CODE: CIBBMYKL
ADDRESS: JALAN 4/91 TAMAN SHAMELIN PERKASA CHERAS KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA.
AMOUNT: 3,270 DOLLARS.
We wait for your respond and the transfer slip to enable us proceed our delivery to your address in Germany. Sprintex Courier Service.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Fake sites/Phishing sites.