Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Property Loan Scams Plus: From Nigeria

Report any emails with fake links attempting to steal your ID, and any fake sites used by scammers.

realtyinvestfinance.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:47 pm

The fake site claims to be another real US business, active since 2003. The fraudsters stole not only the name of the business, the business identity registration details and it's location, but also the identity of the business owner.

Fake profile used on Facebook:

Real Estate Private Lender / @REILoan
Co Francis O'Brien & Sons 2050 S Magic Way 295, Henderson NV 89002
Henderson, Nevada
Call +1 409-209-7443
http: // www. realtyinvestfinance.com
Get in touch and get approved within 72hours after applying, Only this can be possible with Realty Invest Fin

The fake profile was created on April 3, a day before the fake site was registered.

+14092097443 - Non-Fixed VoIP, Level 3 Communications, Llc - Tx.

fakefbloan1.JPG

According to the fake site:

Realty Investment Finance LLC is a Nevada's lender in residential and commercial real estate loans for purchasing and refinancing.

Entity Information
Entity Number:
LLC2506-2003
Business ID:
NV20031026914

Contact details:

Address: 2050 8 Magic Way 295, Henderson Nevada 89002
(702) 781-5396
info©realtyinvestfinance.com

+17027815396 - Non-Fixed VoIP, Bandwidth.com Clec, Llc - Nv.

For the fake site details: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=131484.

This is what the fake site looks like:

realty.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

rnprpromgtllc.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:33 pm

The fake site claims to be RNPR Property Management LLC.

RNPR Property Management LLC executes value added strategies and manages a national portfolio of multifamily and hospitality properties on behalf of institutional investors, family offices and financial institutions. RNPR Property Management LLC manages its investments through wholly owned property management subsidiaries.
We also offer you, as the listing agent, a guarantee that in the event the owner you referred to us later wishes to sell the property or to buy a home, we will refer them back to you. Your listing and your client relationship is protected!

Contact details:

501 Ely Harmony Road Freehold, New Jersey 07728
info@rnprpromgtllc.com
(347) 786-7994

+13477867994 - Non-Fixed VoIP, Verizon Wireless - Ny

For the fake site details: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=131485.

rnpr.JPG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

statetitle.org

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:16 pm

The fake site claims to be State Title & Escrow Company, Inc. The content is stolen from the website belonging to a USA company, including the credentials and the location of the real company. The only changes done to the original content is the name of the site and the contact phone numbers. There was a company named State Title & Escrow Company at that location, active in 2004, according to a Better Business Bureau check made in 2005. The site used by that business is no more active. The scammers re-registered the domain name and populated it with the stolen content.

From the fake site:

When purchasing a new home or refinancing an existing mortgage, do you know what transpires from the time of application to the day of settlement? At State Title & Escrow Company, Inc., we realize your home is your most valuable asset. We understand the stress associated with purchasing or refinancing a home and are available to answer any questions or concerns you may have regarding your settlement. Our staff of dedicated professionals will guide you through the entire process and will assure that you are protected against adverse title claims or risks long after your settlement.

Contact details:

1200 Biscayne Boulevard
#415, North Miami, FL
Phone:
786-574-3429
Fax:
786-574-3422

+17865743429 / +17865743422 - Non-Fixed VoIP, Twilio

For the fake site details: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=131486.

state.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

summitgloballogisticsinc.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:14 pm

The fake site claims to be Summit Global Logistics LLC. The content (with a different name and contact details) is the same as the one reported for expresshaulage.net.

Established in 2004, we have grown into one of the leading freight companies in the industry.
We have a staff complement of over 50 professional and efficient employees in the different departments within our company. They are well trained and knowledgeable in their particular field of expertise and are therefore able to offer our clients a total logistics solution in terms of their needs.

Contact details:

1 Meadowlands Plaza East Rutherford, NJ 07073
+1951-444-5091
info@summitgloballogisticsinc.com

+19514445091 - Non-Fixed VoIP, Telcentris Communications, Llc - Ca.

"Established in 2004" is a lie - the domain name was registered in January. For the fake site details: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=131487.

sgl.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

swizzig.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:47 pm

The fake site claims to be Swizz Insurance Group.

From the fake site:

Swizz Insurance Group is a agent licensed to sell insurance through California Life Insurance Company and may be licensed with various other independent unaffiliated insurance companies in the states of Texas and New Jersey. No insurance business may be conducted outside these states referenced.

Contact details:

2431 Ash Street (corner of California Avenue) Palo Alto, California, 94306. United States.
info@swizzig.com
+1(386)319-0177

The location belongs to a hotel and a real estate agency - no insurance company located there.

+13863190177 - Non-Fixed VoIP, Bandwidth.com Clec, Llc - Fl

"a agent licensed to sell insurance through California Life Insurance Company"... California Life Insurance Company is no longer active since 1986, while the "licensed agent" fake site was registered in April. For the fake site details: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=131488.

swiz.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

tjwprivatelending.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:00 pm

The fake site claims to be TJW Properties, LLC. The fraudsters stole the identity of a company active since 2014 and dissolved in August 2016.

Experience shared online by someone dealing with the "company":

I am taking the time to share a recent experience I had with a potential lender I connected to via Bigger Pockets. This is the first time I’m looking for this sort of loan (this is only my 2nd rental property). These are simply the facts I experienced. You can come to your own conclusions about this lender, however I did not pursue further interactions with these individuals or company.

I posted a message around the end of April 2018 looking for long-term financing for a wholly-owned 3-plex. On May 1, BP member Alan Jones contacted me via BP and referred me to a lender: TJW Private Lending. Their website looks legit: www. tjwprivatelending.com. Alan indicated I should complete an application on this website, alert him to when it was complete, and he would continue the process. Any documents about my deal were to be sent to info[at]tjwprivatelending[dot]com. I completed the online application the same day and later that same day received an email back with a term sheet. The Lender was Mr. Thomas J. Wood of TJW Properties, LLC.

Still looked generally legit, except that I noticed that the Borrower was required make a deposit of 4 points (in this case, $5600) for the lender to “initiate the due diligence process.” “The Borrower will be billed with a pay pal invoice to guarantee his cash back if deal isn’t closed.”

Say what??

I next took the time to research the lender and the company. When asked, Thomas J. Wood didn’t hesitate to email me a copy of the front and back of his Connecticut driver’s license. His company does show as an active company on the CT Secretary of State website. His address as shown on the company filing, the driver’s license, and the term sheet all matched. I also used BeenVerified.com to try to find out a little more about this person. This took me a little time to research and during the pause, I started getting some pressure from Thomas J. Wood. I immediately received the emailed invoice from PayPal to send my $5600. I got a few text messages like this one: “When do you intend to pay invoice Madam?”

We talked live also: Heavy foreign accent. Tough to make out exactly what he was saying.

To see what he’d say, I offered to have my attorney set up an escrow account (at no cost to him) to hold the $5600 for us and to help us complete the transaction, to which he responded that would mean he would not have the funds then available to pay for the due diligence activities, and that would not be fair to him.

Suffice to say, when he outright declined to do business using legitimate methods, I knew for sure this guy was a scammer. So: Watch out for Alan Jones and Thomas J. Wood of TJW Properties, 129 Cosey Beach Ave. #A-5, East Haven, CT, 06512. Phone # (two-zero-three )684-1194.

Shortly after the targeted victim posted the complaint online, the fraudsters removed the content of the site.

From the fake site:

We are a private money lender providing loans exclusively to professional residential and commercial real estate investors. Our borrowers are required, at loan closing, to provide a written certification that guarantees, represents and warrants to us that the borrower’s intended use of the loaned funds will be utilized exclusively for a real estate investment opportunity.

Contact details:

129 Cosey Beach Ave. #A-5, East Haven, CT, 06512
info@tjwprivatelending.com
(203) 684-1194

+12036841194 - Non-Fixed VoIP, Metro Pcs, Inc.

The site may have no content... but the email address still can be used.

For the fake site details: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=131490.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

trustedloancorps.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:42 am

The fake site claims to be Trusted Loan Corps.

Complaint posted online by one of the victims in November 2017:

Trusted Loan Corps
1652 West Texas Street
Fairfield, California
United States
Phone: (858)240-9730
Web: http: // trustedloancorps.com/
Category: Mortgage Companies

Loan officer Guillermo Munoz over a 6-week period kept needing money from me to fund this loan including points. When loan was not funded he refused to refund any funds, including points, or give me a copy of work that had been done, an invoice, or a copy of the appraisal. He just cut off said he would not refund any money and cut off all communication. A claim has been filed with the California Department of Business oversight.

+18582409730 - Non-Fixed VoIP, Level 3 Telecom Of California, Lp - Ca

From the fake site:

Trusted Loan Corps is a direct Fairfield, CA based Hard Money/Private Money Lender on Residential, Commercial and Industrial properties that provide fast, flexible, asset-based lending for borrowers, corporations, and estates that do not meet the requirements of a conventional lender.

Our excellent reputation as a Hard Money/Private Money Lender has been built on our ability to provide fast financing solutions for borrowers who have come across financial challenges, and are in need of fast, creative financing solutions. As a direct Hard Money / Private Money Lender, we are able to provide a fast decision so we can close loans quickly.
As an equity-based lender, Trusted Loan Corps approves loan applications based on the property’s equity and borrower’s ability to repay the loan.
If you have bad credit, are in foreclosure, filed a bankruptcy, just need the money quick, we may be able to assist you regardless of the circumstances.

As a regulation under the Truth in Lending Act, Trust Loan Corps will not issue final loan documents without having funds in place. Along with signed disclosures, the following items must be submitted to escrow:
Evidence of property insurance.
Mortgage statements or coupons on all loans against the property.
All information related to judgments any other liens against the property.
A copy of the Broker’s License from the referring agent.

Contact details:

info@trustedloancorps.com
Office Located at 1652 West Texas Street, Fairfield, CA 94533

For the fake site details: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=131502.

trusted.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

turkishcargoltd.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:50 am

The fake site claims to be "Turkish Cargo, A Brand of Turkish Airlines". The content of the site is stolen form the real company the fraudsters pretend to be.

The site description: "Turkish Cargo Moved To New Location In Hong Kong"

From the fake site:

Turkish Airlines was founded as a national airline company in 1933. In 1936, it transported its first international cargo. Beginning with mail and important documents, the cargo transportation has evolved over time to meet customer needs. In 2000, as part of the Turkish Airlines restructuring, the cargo activities of Turkish Airlines were consolidated into Turkish Cargo. Turkish Cargo extended its services with its scheduled cargo flights and trucking network to develop regional commerce and meet expanding customer demand.

There are no contact details on the fake site.

The fake site was created in January. For the fake site details: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=131512.

tc.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

usaarmyinfo.net

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:22 am

The fake site claims to be USA Army Info.

There is a fake Google+ account used in scam under the name:

usaarmyinfo onbonusleavepolicy

gplus.JPG

The fake profile shows the fraudsters are using Hangout, and also the email address usaarmyinfo@gmail.com.

The fraudulent domain name is used only for the email address and it was registered in February.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

worldwarehouselogistics.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:54 am

The fake site claims to be Worldware House Logistics LLC.

Established in 2004, we have grown into one of the leading freight companies in the industry.
We have a staff complement of over 50 professional and efficient employees in the different departments within our company. They are well trained and knowledgeable in their particular field of expertise and are therefore able to offer our clients a total logistics solution in terms of their needs.

Contact details:

7000 Arundel Mills Cir, Hanover, MD 21076, USA
+16672136355
info@worldwarehouselogistics.com

The location belongs to a Mall in Maryland.

+16672136355 - Non-Fixed VoIP, Verizon Wireless - Md.

"Established in 2004" is a lie - the domain name was registered in January.

wwh.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Fake sites/Phishing sites.