Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Selling & renting what you don't have - East European style

Report any emails with fake links attempting to steal your ID, and any fake sites used by scammers.

Selling & renting what you don't have - East European style

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:58 pm

The fraudsters exposed in this case are active in two distinct areas: escrow scams and rental scams.

The basic principle is always the same. The fraudsters use free classified sites in the German speaking countries, offering to sell vehicles well below the market price or offering apartments for rent/sale, also much cheaper as the ones situated in the mentioned areas. After the victim replies to the ad, the contact is kept on emails. In both cases, there is a middle man acting as an escrow company in the vehicles cases or as a rental agency in the apartment cases. All those so called companies use credible looking websites. Those sites share common elements, be it a stolen picture for the CEO in some cases, or same location / phone number. There are also fake classified sites in this group of fraudulent domain names and even fake reviews sites, giving positive reviews to the other fake sites operated by the scam syndicate. Last, but not least, all those fake sites shows the same pattern when it's about the people registering the domain names. The fraud is originating from East Europe with the fraudsters pretending to be in Germany, Switzerland, Denmark, Poland, Italy or Spain.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

How the scam works

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:03 pm

The scammers, pretending to be sellers, are active on German sites specialized in selling used cars / motorcycles online.

The victim found the post and contacted the seller. The first offer was posted by someone claiming to be:

Arel Heinor - arnheinn00139@gmail.com
Via S. Rocco 15
6948 Porza
Switzerland

Mon, Nov 13, 2017

Guten Tag,
Mein Motorrad ist Technisch voll in Ordnung. Sehr gepflegt. Deutsche Zulassung.
Ich kann den Transport zu Ihrer adresse zahlen. Oder ich kann den Preis für die Abholung reduzieren.
Liebe Grüße
Via S. Rocco 15
6948 Porza
Svizzera

/
Good day,
My bike is technically okay. Well maintained. German authorization.
I can pay the transport to your address. Or I can reduce the price for the pickup.
best regards
Via S. Rocco 15
6948 Porza
Switzerland

November 15, 2017:

Guten Tag,
Meine Arbeit in Deutschland hat zu einem Ende kommen. Also zog ich nach Hause in die Schweiz zurück.
Alle Unterlagen, Rechnungen, Serviceheft, 2 Schlüssel, Kfz.­Brief, TÜV Bericht usw. werden bei Kauf übergeben.
Ich hasse es gegangen zu sehen, aber einfach nicht den Raum in den neuen Standort haben. Für die Abholung
werde ich mit 300 € weniger geben.
Oder ich weiß, eine Spedition, welche haben mein Motorrad in die Schweiz geliefert. Lieferung in 2­3 Tage. Lass es
mich wissen.

/
Good day,
My work in Germany has come to an end. So I moved back home to Switzerland.
All documents, bills, service booklet, 2 keys, Kfz.Brief, TÜV report, etc. are handed over at the time of purchase.
I hate to have seen it, but just did not have the space in the new location. For the pick-up
I will give 300 € less.
Or I know a freight forwarder, which have delivered my motorcycle to Switzerland. Delivery in 23 days. Let me know.

Wenn Sie kommen können, um meine Adresse unten zu holen.
Morgen bin ich frei. Ich kann den Transport für Sie arrangieren. So kann die Spedition Sie alle Informationen senden
(Kaufvertrag, Rechnungen, etc.).
Schicken Sie mir Ihre Lieferadresse und Ihres ausweises. Mein ist beigefügt.
4100 euro, inkl. Lieferung. Zahlung per Überweisung, an die Spedition. Lieferung in 2­3 Tagen. Montag können haben
Sie meine BMW.
Die Spedition bieten 48 Stunden Rückgaberecht . Wenn das Fahrzeug nicht wie beschrieben ist, können Sie es
ablehnen. Aber dies ist nicht der Fall, da meine BMW ist in einem Top­Zustand.
Liebe grüße
Arel Heinor

/
If you can come to fetch from my address below.
Tomorrow I'm free. I can arrange the transport for you. So the freight forwarder can send you all the information
(Purchase agreement, invoices, etc.).
Send me your delivery address and your ID. My is attached.
4100 euro, incl. Delivery. Payment by bank transfer, to the forwarding company. Delivery in 23 days. Monday you can have my BMW.
The forwarding companies offer 48 hours return policy. If the vehicle is not as described, you can
reject. But this is not the case as my BMW is in a top condition.
Best regards
Arel Heinor

November 17, 2017:

Mein letztes Angebot 3900 Euro, inklusive Lieferung an Ihre Adresse.

/
My last offer 3900 Euro, including delivery to your address.

Senden Sie mir Ihre Lieferadresse und Ihren Personalausweis. Und morgen früh kann ich den Transport für Sie
organisieren. So können Sie von der Spedition mit allen Infos kontaktiert werden.

/
Send me your delivery address and your identity card. And tomorrow morning I can arrange the transport for you
to organize. So you can be contacted by the forwarding company with all information.

Ich benötige Ihre Identitätskarte, um den Kaufvertrag abzuschließen. Die Adresse auf der Rückseite Ihrer Ausweis-
und Personalausweisnummer muss geschrieben angegeben werden.

/
I need your identity card to complete the purchase agreement. The address on the back of your ID card
and identity card number must be given written.

The targeted victim asked some technical questions and asked also for the details of the escrow company.

Inspektion im Mai durchgeführt. Der Generatorriemen ersetzt.
www. euspdt.com

/
Inspection done in May. The alternator belt replaced.
www. euspdt.com

Fake documents used:

The fake site used in scam is no longer active. The details of the person registering the fake site:

Name: Stefanie Knapp
Address: Gaffelschonerweg 6, Rostock, DE, 18055, Germany
Email: knapp-72@web.de
Phone: +49.17283284272
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: How the scam works

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:08 pm

The second attempt happened in December - the potential victim found another bike for sale on the same German site and contacted the seller. The post was removed and the potential victim asked if the bike was sold or if it's still for sale.

Details of the "seller":

Leonard Walter - lwal1075@gmail.com
Via Vedeggi 60
6983 Magliaso
Switzerland

Walter Leonard <lwal1075@gmail.com> Thu, Dec 14, 2017

Guten Tag,
Noch nicht, aber diese Woche wird es sicher verkauft werden. Zu viele interessierte Leute.
Meine Arbeit in Deutschland hat zu einem Ende kommen. Also zog ich nach Hause in die Schweiz zurück.
Alle Unterlagen, Rechnungen, Serviceheft, 2 Schlüssel, Kfz.­Brief, TÜV Bericht usw. werden bei Kauf übergeben.
Ich hasse es gegangen zu sehen, aber einfach nicht den Raum in den neuen Standort haben. Für die Abholung
werde ich mit 300 € weniger geben.
Oder ich weiß, eine Spedition, welche haben mein Motorrad in die Schweiz geliefert. Lieferung in 2­3 Tage. Lass es
mich wissen.
Liebe Grüße
Leonard Walter
Via Vedeggi 60
6983 Magliaso
Svizzera

/
Good day,
Not yet, but this week it will surely be sold. Too many interested people.
My work in Germany has come to an end. So I moved back home to Switzerland.
All documents, bills, service booklet, 2 keys, Kfz.letter, TÜV report, etc. are handed over at the time of purchase.
I hate to have seen it, but just did not have the space in the new location. For the pick-up
I will give 300 € less.
Or I know a freight forwarder, which have delivered my motorcycle to Switzerland. Delivery in 23 days. leave it
know me.
best regards
Leonard Walter
Via Vedeggi 60
6983 Magliaso
Switzerland

December 15, 2017:

Morgen bin ich frei. Ich kann den Transport für Sie arrangieren. So kann die Spedition Sie alle Informationen senden
(Kaufvertrag, Rechnungen, etc.).
Schicken Sie mir Ihre Lieferadresse und Ihres ausweises. Mein ist beigefügt.
3200 euro, inkl. Lieferung. Zahlung per Überweisung, an die Spedition. Lieferung in 2­3 Tagen. Donnerstag können
haben Sie meine BMW.
Die Spedition bieten 48 Stunden Rückgaberecht . Wenn das Fahrzeug nicht wie beschrieben ist, können Sie es
ablehnen. Aber dies ist nicht der Fall, da meine BMW ist in einem Top­Zustand.

/
Tomorrow I'm free. I can arrange the transport for you. So the freight forwarder can send you all the information
(Purchase agreement, invoices, etc.).
Send me your delivery address and your ID. My is attached.
3200 euro, incl. Delivery. Payment by bank transfer, to the forwarding company. Delivery in 23 days. Thursday can
do you have my BMW.
The forwarding companies offer 48 hours return policy. If the vehicle is not as described, you can
reject. But this is not the case as my BMW is in a top condition.

The targeted victim asked for the escrow company details.

Gib mir deine Lieferadresse und deinen Personalausweis. Dann kann ich den Transport für Sie organisieren. Der
BMW hat noch deutsche Papiere mit deutscher Zulassung. Keine benutzerdefinierte Steuer.
www. eursped.com

/
Give me your delivery address and your identity card. Then I can organize the transport for you. Of the
BMW still has German papers with German approval. No custom tax.
www. eursped.com

Fake documents used in scam:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:19 pm

The third attempt was operated by someone pretending to be:

Poulsen Jørgen - poulsenjorgen57@gmail.com
Sanglærkevej 5
9400 Nørresundby
Dänemark
Phone number: +4571637911 - mobile

The phone number was reported in 2016, while being used by another fake escrow company named Baek Ekspresbud Ltd, and using the contact details:

Østerlandsvej 2, 9240 Nibe, Denmark
Tel: (071) 63 791 1
Fax: (071) 63 791 1
kontakt@ekspresbud.com
info@ekspresbud.com

Emails:

Hello,
The motorcycle is still for sale. Complete checkbook, no hidden damage or scratches. garage
well maintained, very good condition technical and visual. Real km. recently with complete service. Vehicle Checkbook and
the services are made only in authorized service. German papers and MOT.
I bought this bike 6 weeks ago. I can not register it here, I have a huge tax too
pay to register them in Denmark. That's why I have to sell it again in Germany.
Please tell me if you are still interested in these circumstances, then I will give you more details. If
You do not buy anything extra to pay taxes. Only the agreed price.
You can come here to take it or I can deliver it to your address and bid
Return policy, I will pay for the transport.
Best regards

Die Motorrad ist an meine Adresse in Dänemark.
Kann ich mich um einen Versand kümmern. Das Motorrad ist schon in Deutschland zugelassen, somit haben Sie
keine zusätzlichen Gebühren für die Zulassung auf Ihren Namen. Alle Dokumente für die Zulassung sind dabei. Alles
in Ordnung. Somit praktisch fertig für die Strasse.
Versandkosten 150 ­ 350 Euro, abhängig von Ihrem Wohnort . Ich werde für die Zustellung bezahlen.
Lieferzeit 2­3 Tage. Der Versand kann mit Nordvind Send LTD , abgewickelt werden. http: / / www. Nordvind­LTD.com/
Bitte sehen, wie sie arbeiten. (Ich werde das gleiche Transportunternehmen, die ich verwendet, verwenden um es von
Deutschland nach Dänemark zu transportieren.)
Sie bieten Käufer­ und Verkäuferschutz an.
Ich kann es um 6000 EURO inklusive Versand verkaufen. Das ist mein endgültiges Angebot.
Wenn Sie mit dem Preis einverstanden sind und es kaufen wollen, senden Sie mir bitte Ihren Namen, Adresse,
Handynummer.
Ich werde mit der Abwicklung beginnen und den Kaufvertrag schreiben. Der Vertrag wird mit dem Motorrad
mitgeliefert. Sie haben 3 Tage Rückgaberecht. Währen dieser Zeit können Sie das Motorrad überprüfen und wenn Sie
nicht zufrieden sind es zurückgeben. Ich freue mich auf Ihre Antwort. (Ich werde auch für den Rücktransport
aufkommen)

Vielen Dank!
Poulsen Jørgen
Sanglærkevej 5
9400 Nørresundby
Dänemark

/
The motorcycle is to my address in Denmark.
Can I take care of shipping? The motorcycle is already registered in Germany, so you have
no additional fees for admission to your name. All documents for approval are included. Everything
in order. Thus, practically ready for the road.
Shipping costs 150 350 Euro, depending on your place of residence. I will pay for the delivery.
Delivery time 23 days. Shipping can be handled by Nordvind Send LTD. http: / / www. NordvindLTD.com/
Please see how they work. (I will use the same transport company that I used to get it from
Transport Germany to Denmark.)
They offer buyer and seller protection.
I can sell it for 6000 EURO including shipping. This is my final offer.
If you agree with the price and want to buy it, please send me your name, address,
Mobile number.
I will start with the settlement and write the purchase contract. The contract comes with the motorcycle
included. You have 3 days right of return. During this time you can check the bike and if you
not happy to return it. I look forward to your reply. (I will also for the return transport
come up)

Many Thanks!
Poulsen Jørgen
Sanglærkevej 5
9400 Nørresundby
Denmark

The escrow company:

Nordvind Send LTD <info@nordvind­ltd.com> Tue, Dec 19, 2017
Reply­To: info@nordvind­ltd.com
To: victim
Cc: poulsenjorgen57@gmail.com

Der Verkäufer, Herr. Poulsen Jørgen, hat die Transaktion in Ihrem Namen eingeleitet!
Versandangaben: 2010 BMW R 1200 GS
Gesamtpreis: 6.000,00 Euro
Ihr Benutzername: ­ ­ ­ ­ ­
Ihr Passwort: ­ ­ ­ ­
­ Ihre Sendungsverfolgungsnummer ist : NV19122017RxxxxGSDE
Mit der Sendungsverfolgungsnummer können Sie den Status Ihrer Transaktion online auf unserer Website verfolgen. Loggen Sie sich dazu mit Ihrem Benutzernamen
und Ihrem Passwort ein. www. Nordvind­LTD.com
­ Im Anhang finden Sie eine Kopie der Rechnung und des Vertrags.
­Der Verkäufer hat Versand, Verpackung und Versicherung bezahlt! (Falls der Käufer das Fahrzeug nicht kaufen möchte, trägt der Verkäufer die Kosten für den
Rücktransport.)
­ Das Fahrzeug ist von unseren Mitarbeitern überprüft worden. Es befindet sich jetzt in unserem Gewahrsam, zusammen mit allen versiegelten Papieren. Die Lieferung
erfolgt an die folgende Anschrift:
Kontaktperson: Opfer Name
Opfer Addresse
Telefonnummer : Opfer Telephone Number
E­Mail : Opfer Email Addresse
­ Die Lieferung kann 1 ­ 3 Werktage dauern und von den Wetterbegingungen abhängen.
Um Transportverzögerungen zu vermeiden, bestätigen Sie die Zahlung bitte innerhalb von 24 ­ 48 Stunden.
Was passiert als Nächstes?
Wir können den Zahlungsvorgang schnell und sicher per Banküberweisung abwickeln.
Der Käufer muss 6.000,00 Euro bezahlen um den Kauf zu bestätigen.
Um den Zahlungsvorgang abzuschließen, benutzen Sie bitte genau diese Bankangaben:
BANK: Bunq Bank
IBAN: NL35BUNQ2205560700
SWIFT/BIC: BUNQNL2A
Empfänger: Ciocan A.,Nordvind Büro
Verwendungszweck: NV19122017RxxxxGSDE
Wir empfehlen Ihnen dringend, die von Ihrer Bank angebotene Überweisungsmethode EXPRESS (SEPA) zu benutzen, da eine normale Überweisung anderenfalls bis zu
4 Werktage dauern kann.
Nach Bestätigung Ihrer Zahlung beginnen wir mit der Lieferung.
Anweisungen:
­Befolgen Sie diese einfachen Schritte
1. Loggen Sie sich in Ihr Online­Bankkonto ein oder suchen Sie eine Bankfiliale auf.
2. Überweisen Sie den vereinbarten Betrag.
3. Schicken Sie uns den Zahlungsbeleg: kontakt@nordvind­ltd.com
4. Sie bekommen das Fahrzeug zur Inspektion. Sie können es annehmen oder zurückweisen.
5. Wenn Sie es annehmen: Unterschreiben Sie die Papiere und behalten Sie das Fahrzeug.
Rückgaberecht:
Sobald sich das Fahrzeug in Ihrem Gewahrsam befindet, beginnt die dreitägige Inspektionsfrist. Sollten Sie sich entscheiden, das Fahrzeug nicht anzunehmen, dann
können Sie von Ihrem Rückgaberecht Gebrauch machen. Wir erstatten Ihnen in höchstens 24 Stunden den Betrag von 6.000,00 Euro zurück, den Sie bei unserer Firma
in bar vor Ort gezahlt oder auf unser Firmenkonto überwiesen haben.
Wenn Sie Hilfe benötigen, dann kontaktieren Sie uns bitte unter: kontakt@nordvind­ltd.com Unser Support­Team meldet sich schnellstmöglich bei Ihnen.
Diese E­Mail enthält vertrauliche Informationen und sollte daher auch vertraulich behandelt werden. Wenn Sie nicht der beabsichtigte Empfänger dieser E­Mail sind, so wird Ihnen hiermit mitgeteilt, dass es streng
untersagt ist, diese Nachricht zu verbreiten oder zu kopieren. Wenn Sie diese Nachricht irrtümlich erhalten haben, löschen Sie sie bitte unverzüglich. Aufgrund der großen Zahl von Anfragen, die wir täglich
erhalten, kann es bis zu 12 Stunden dauern, bis wir Ihre Frage beantworten. Wir entschuldigen uns für die Ihnen hierdurch eventuell entstehenden Unannehmlichkeiten. Beachten Sie bitte, dass alle Aufträge
während der normalen Geschäftszeiten bearbeitet werden.
Vielen Dank für die Nutzung unserer Dienstleistungen !
Nordvind Send LTD
Hauptsitz Kundendienst
Nordvind Send LTD Büro
9400 Nørresundby
Hedelund 8‐12
Nordjylland
Dänemark

/
The seller, sir. Poulsen Jørgen, has initiated the transaction on your behalf!
Shipping information: 2010 BMW R 1200 GS
Total price: 6,000.00 Euro
Your username:
Your password:
Your shipment tracking number is: NV19122017RxxxxGSDE
With the tracking number, you can track the status of your transaction online on our website. Log in with your username
and your password. www. NordvindLTD.com
Attached you will find a copy of the invoice and the contract.
The seller has paid shipping, packaging and insurance! (If the buyer does not want to buy the vehicle, the seller will bear the cost of the
Return.)
The vehicle has been checked by our employees. It is now in our custody, along with all the sealed papers. The delivery
will be sent to the following address:
Contact person: victim name
victim address
Telephone number: victim phone number
Email:victim email address
The delivery may take 1 3 business days and depend on the weather conditions.
To avoid transportation delays, please confirm the payment within 24 48 hours.
What happens next?
We can handle the payment process quickly and securely by bank transfer.
The buyer has to pay 6.000,00 Euro to confirm the purchase.
To complete the payment process, please use exactly these bank details:
BANK: Bunq Bank
IBAN: NL35BUNQ2205560700
SWIFT / BIC: BUNQNL2A
Recipient: Ciocan A., Nordvind office
Intended use: NV19122017R1200GSDE
We strongly advise you to use the bank transfer method EXPRESS (SEPA) offered by your bank, as a normal transfer will otherwise be up to
4 business days.
After confirmation of your payment we will start with the delivery.
Instructions:
Follow these simple steps
1. Log into your online bank account or find a bank branch.
2. Transfer the agreed amount.
3. Send us the proof of payment: kontakt@nordvindltd.com
4. You get the vehicle for inspection. You can accept or reject it.
5. If you accept it: Sign the papers and keep the vehicle.
Refund policy:
Once the vehicle is in your custody, the three-day inspection period begins. If you decide not to accept the vehicle, then
You can make use of your right of return. We will refund the amount of 6,000.00 Euro you have received from our company in no more than 24 hours
paid in cash or transferred to our company account.
If you need help, please contact us at: kontakt@nordvindltd.com Our support team will contact you as soon as possible.
This email contains confidential information and should therefore be kept confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified that it is strictly
prohibited to distribute or copy this message. If you have received this message in error, please delete it immediately. Due to the large number of requests we received daily
It may take up to 12 hours for us to answer your question. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. Please note that all orders
be processed during normal business hours.
Thank you for using our services!
Nordvind Send LTD
Headquarters Customer Service
Nordvind Send LTD office
9400 Nørresundby
Hedelund 8-12
Nordjylland
Denmark

Die Zahlung wird auf das Bankkonto der Transportgesellschaft vor Lieferung überwiesen. Sie behalten das Geld, bis
Sie das Motorrad bekommen und sich entscheiden, es zu behalten. Wenn Sie es erhalten und es aus irgendeinem
Grund nicht behalten wollen, können Sie es dem Agenten der Transportgesellschaft zurückgeben und erhalten dann
das gesamte Geld zurück. In beiden Fällen zahle ich für den Transport.
Ich mache einen Vertrag und schicke die Frachtverfolgungsnummer zur Überprüfung der Angaben.
Ich habe Ihre Informationen erhalten und wenn ich Ihre Bestätigung gebe ich Ihnen einen Anruf morgen nach
Abschluss der Transaktion wird gestartet.
Das Transportunternehmen erhalten Sie die Rechnung mit allen Zahlungs­ und Lieferinformationen .
Bitte bestätigen Sie mir, dass Sie damit einverstanden, und ich kann die Transaktion zu starten morgen
Danke!
Poulsen Jørgen
Sanglærkevej 5
9400 Nørresundby
Dänemark

/
The payment will be transferred to the carrier's bank account before delivery. They keep the money until
They get the motorcycle and decide to keep it. If you get it and it for some reason
If you do not want to retain the reason, you can return it to the transport company's agent and then receive it
the whole money back. In both cases, I pay for the transport.
I make a contract and send the tracking number to verify the details.
I have received your information and when I give your confirmation I will give you a call tomorrow after
Completion of the transaction is started.
The transport company will receive the invoice with all payment and delivery information.
Please confirm to me that you agree, and I can start the transaction tomorrow
Thank you!
Poulsen Jørgen
Sanglærkevej 5
9400 Nørresundby
Denmark

Hallo wieder,
Ich habe die Transaktion gestartet und der Reederei wurde gesendet Sie die Rechnung mit allen Zahlungs und
Lieferinformationen, Spurhaltungszahl.
Beigefügt ist die Vereinbarung lesen Sie es bitte.
Ich möchte wissen, wenn Sie in der Lage, sich für die Zahlung abgeschlossen sind und wann es getan werden Bitte
senden Sie mir oder dem Transportunternehmen die Zahlungsbestätigung Eingang.
Vielen Dank!
Poulsen Jørgen
Sanglærkevej 5
9400 Nørresundby
Dänemark

/
Hello again,
I have started the transaction and the shipping company has sent you the invoice with all payment and
Delivery information, tracking number.
Attached is the agreement please read it.
I would like to know if you are able to sign up for the payment and when it will be done
send me or the carrier the receipt of payment receipt.
Many Thanks!
Poulsen Jørgen
Sanglærkevej 5
9400 Nørresundby
Denmark

Fake documents used in scam:

The fake domain name used in scam, nordvindltd.com, is no longer active.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:25 pm

The targeted victim saw similar documents before during a previous scam attempt using another so called escrow company, named GoldSpedition, with the phone number +4571853595.

gold-spedition.com was reported for fraudulent activities and is now suspended: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=128477.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: euspdt.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:40 pm

The fake site claims to be an escrow company named Euro Spedition.

Our corporate group was established in 2002.

Our vehicles are stationed locally which ensures that they are available in each postal code area in Germany.

Their "CEO, Brat Waytt", uses a stolen picture from colourbox.com, defined as "Good looking casual smiling young businessman, stock photo":

euspteam.JPG

The same stolen image is used on a few other so called "escrow companies" sites. All these fake sites are using content stolen from a real German company having nothing to do with the fraud. Except "the CEO" picture, all the other team members are stolen from a site belonging to a real company, OCS Spedition GmbH, active since 2008.

Contact details on the fake site:

Head Office
Via Campagna 31, 6934 Bioggio, Switzerland
E-mail Address
office@euspdt.com

At the same address are also "located" alliancefreights.com, kamilalogistics.com and speditionseurocars.com.

From the fake site details - https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=128476:
Domain Name: euspdt.com
Updated Date: 2017-11-12
Creation Date: 2017-11-12
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-11-12
Registrar: PSI-USA, Inc. dba Domain Robot

Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Erwin Waßmann
Registrant Street: Ichonstraße 11
Registrant City: Bremen
Registrant State/Province: DE
Registrant Postal Code: 28277
Registrant Country: DE
Registrant Phone: +49.15234324235
Registrant Email: erwinwassmann@web.de

This is what the fake site looks like:

eusp.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

comvek.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:44 pm

The same registrant has a second domain name: comvek.com, pretending to be COMVEK SL - International Real Estate for Rent & Properties for Sale.

From the fake site:

COMVEK SL is a multi-office, boutique real estate agency founded in 2002. With our unique contemporary style and total passion for connecting people with property, we aspire to provide the ultimate real estate experience for today's modern consumer. We are not confined by traditional real estate boundaries when it comes to buying, selling, renting or asset management, instead we are always finding new and innovative ways to satisfy our clients needs and be at the forefront of the Spainish property market.

Contact details:

Corporate Headquarters
Carrer de Balmes 256, 08006 Barcelona, Spain
Natasha Brito Jiménez
Public Relations Manager
Av. Maisonnave, 46, Alicante, 03003
n.brito@comvek.com
Julio César Gracia
Public Relations Associated
Carrera de S. Jerónimo 24, Madrid, 28014
j.gracia@comvek.com
+34 94734263
info@comvek.com

+3494734263
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Spain
City or exchange location Miranda De Ebro
Original network provider* Telefónica De España, S.a.u.

From the fake site details - https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=130041:

Domain Name: comvek.com
Updated Date: 2017-09-05
Creation Date: 2017-09-05
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-09-05

Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Erwin Waßmann
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: Ichonstraße 11
Registrant City: Bremen
Registrant Postal Code: 28277
Registrant Phone: +49.15234324235
Registrant Email: erwinwassmann@web.de

comvek.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

reinsl.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:47 pm

The same location and phone number were reported for being used in rental scams in 2017. A post from a German blog:

10. März 2017
Beware of scam with Fake-Site " rein SL" - http: / / reinsl.com/register +34 94734263 info@reinsl.com / Vorkassebetrug fraud scam
Fake-Seite der Betrüger:
REIN SL International - http: / / reinsl.com/register

/
March 10, 2017
Beware of scam with fake site "purely SL" - http: / / reinsl.com/register +34 94734263 info@reinsl.com / advance payment fraud fraud scam
Fake side of the cheater:
REIN SL International - http: / / reinsl.com/register

How the scam worked: the pictures of the so called apartments for rent were posted on specialized sites and on Flickr. The scammers targeted victims from the European German speaking area.

Type of scam messages posted on https://wohnungsbetrug.blogspot.com/201 ... ilcom.html - 10. März 2017:

Hallo

Danke für Ihr Interesse meine Wohnung zu mieten. Mein Deutsch ist sehr schlecht, ich würde schätzen, wenn wir in Englisch oder Spanisch sprechen können..
Ich möchte mich auch vorstellen. Ich bin ursprünglich aus Puerto Del Rosario, Spanien. Ich arbeite seit einigen Jahren in Deutschland und arbeite als Beraterin beim Ministerium für Gesundheit, Soziale Dienste und Gleichberechtigung in den Beziehungen zur Europäischen Union

Deshalb in diesem Jahr werde ich in Rente gehen, und ich werde nicht mehr in Deutschland kommen.
Auch ich habe zwei Kinder, aber nach wenigen Gesprächen mit ihnen, wird niemand in Deutschland bleiben, so möchte ich die Wohnung für jeden Zeitraum mieten (von 3 Monaten bis 20 Jahren oder mehr). Auch ich nehme die Entscheidung, nicht nach Deutschland zurückzukehren, möchte ich nicht, die Wohnung in diesem Moment zu verkaufen.
Die Wohnung befindet sich auf Abbentorswallstr. 51-52, Bremen, 28195, ist komplett möbliert und vor kurzem renoviert, wie man auf den Fotos sah. Dies ist ein 2 zimmer wohnung (1 Schlafzimmer, 1 Bad, 1 Küche, 1 Wohnzimmer, 1 Keller) mit einer Gesamtfläche von 65m ². Die Nebenkosten (Wasser, Strom, Wireless, Digital-TV, ein Tiefgaragenstellplatz) ausgestattet sind, in der "Warmmiete" enthalten von 340 EUR / Monat. Ich will eine "Kaution" von 680 Euro, rückzahlbar, wenn Sie sich bewegen .
In der Zwischenzeit können Sie bestätigen Sie bitte die folgenden Schritte aus:
· Wie viele Menschen auf dem Grundstück leben würden?
· Wann möchten Sie sich zu bewegen? (Check-in Datum)
· Welche Begriff / Länge mieten möchten Sie?
· Haben Sie Haustiere?
· Wann sind Ihre am besten geeigneten Zeiten / Tage, um die Immobilie zu sehen?

Bei Interesse weiter, mir bitte einige Informationen über sich selbst geben (Alter, Beruf, Lebensstil oder was auch immer denken Sie macht einen guten Mieter).
Ich hoffe, dass die E-Mail nicht zu lang war, Ich mag möglichst gründlich.

Freundliche Grüße aus Spanien!

/
Hello

Thank you for your interest in renting my apartment. My German is very bad, I would appreciate if we can speak in English or Spanish ..
I would like to introduce myself. I am originally from Puerto Del Rosario, Spain. I have been working in Germany for several years and work as a consultant at the Ministry of Health, Social Services and Equal Opportunities in Relations with the European Union

Therefore, this year I will retire, and I will not come to Germany anymore.
I also have two children, but after a few conversations with them, no one will stay in Germany, so I would like to rent the apartment for any period (from 3 months to 20 years or more). Also, I take the decision not to return to Germany, I do not want to sell the apartment at this moment.
The apartment is located on xxx, is fully furnished and recently renovated, as you can see in the photos. This is a 2 bedroom apartment (1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen, 1 living room, 1 cellar) with a total area of ​​65m ². The utilities (water, electricity, wireless, digital TV, underground parking) are equipped, included in the "warm rent" from 340 EUR / month. I want a "deposit" of 680 euros, refundable if you move.
In the meantime, please confirm the following steps:
· How many people would live on the property?
· When would you like to move? (Check-in date)
· What term / length do you want to rent?
· Do you have pets?
· When are your most suitable times / days to see the property?

If interested, please give me some information about yourself (age, occupation, lifestyle or whatever you think makes a good tenant).
I hope that the email was not too long, I like as thoroughly as possible.

Best regards from Spain!

Hi again..,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I discussed with my family and we agreed to rent you the apartment. You seems to be a responsible tenant and we hope you will keep the apartment in good conditon.
In order to make the rental process easier for both of us, I would like to use REIN SL, as they are currently managing my property. They will provide assistance in handling the payment, delivery of the keys and the official documents. The agency will arrange an inspection of the apartment for you, before signing the rental contract.To avoid any misunderstanding, let me explain how they work step by step.

- To start the transaction, first you should register on the REIN SL website http: / / reinsl.com/register
- After you registered on the website, send me a copy / photo from your ID card or passport ( I need copy of your ID card or passport to make the contract. You will receive a copy of my ID card attached to the contract.)
- Once I will have the copy, I'll go at REIN SL office and drop off 2 sets of keys and the necessary paperwork. When the agency will have the keys and the rental contract signed by me, they will send you a transaction notification and the invoice for the first month of rent (340€) + security deposit (680€), a total of 1,020€ ONLY for the first month. Also, you will receive a copy of the contract by email.
- As soon as you receive the transaction notification, you will have to make the payment to the REIN SL bank account, assigned for this transaction, for the amount we agreed 1,020€ ( first month rent + Kaution ). If you don't have time to go at your bank office you can make the payment via online banking. I want to tell you that the payment should be made within 72 hours after the transaction was started. If you can't do this, let me know when you will be able.
- After you made the payment do not forget to send a copy or a photo from the bank transfer confirmation to REIN SL, they should have the proof that you made the deposit. The agent will call you to schedule an appointment within 48 hours after you made the payment and confirmed it.
You will discuss with the agent the date and time when you will be able to meet him to inspect the apartment. If you are satisfied with the apartment, you will sign the contract and the agent will give me the money. However, if you do not like the apartment for any reason, the agent will give your money back immediately, and I will get my keys and documents back.

Also, in case you have another apartment right now, and you can't move immediately, we can make the deal as I explained it now, and consider it only an inspection and reservation until you will be able to move there.

I will pay for the services of the agency, no additional costs for you.

I am waiting for your quick response, because there are several others interested to rent the apartment, and I need to know if I can count on a deal with you.

Have a nice day,

Juan and Raquel Remesal Arevalo

reinsl.com is no more active. From the fake site details - https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=130042 :

Domain Name: reinsl.com
Updated Date: 2017-02-16
Creation Date: 2017-02-16
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-02-16
Registrar: 1&1 Internet SE

Domain Status: addPeriod
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Radu Marcela
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: Hinterappendorf 2b
Registrant City: Bernhardswald
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Postal Code: 93170
Registrant Phone: +49.16098484955
Registrant Email: radu.marcela@web.de

The domain name reinsl.com expired, but it's still actively used online with another fake company called also Rein SL and using the domain name elixsl.com.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: elixsl.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:50 pm

The company pretending to be "REIN SL - International Real Estate for Rent & Properties for Sale", is "Cargo HUB Logistics Services" at the same time.

REIN SL is more than logistics.
We can also optimize your packaging, manage your materials sourcing, and so much more.
REIN SL is a Global Supplier of Transport and logistics Solutions.

Cargo HUB Logistics Services is a global supplier of transport and logistics solutions. We have offices in more than 20 countries and an international network of partners and agents.

Contact details:

Carrer de Balmes 256, 08006 Barcelona, Spain
Toll Free Number :
+34 94734263
info@reinsl.com

From the fake site details:

Domain Name: elixsl.com
Updated Date: 2017-04-07
Creation Date: 2017-04-07
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-04-07
Registrar: 1&1 Internet SE

Domain Status: addPeriod
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Gregor Huber
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: Hinzing 6
Registrant City: Gangkofen
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Postal Code: 84140
Registrant Phone: +49.177837384743
Registrant Email: gregor-huber@web.de

elix.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: alliancefreights.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:55 pm

The same person also registered a so called escrow company - alliancefreights.com / Alliance Freights, using the same location and contact phone number as euspdt.com and elixsl.com.

Our corporate group was established in 2002. The corporate group of Alliance Freights is divided into three areas: Express, freight forwarding, warehousing & logistics.

We offer all these products for e-commerce providers, fulfilment companies, automotive industry and their suppliers. Our vehicles are stationed locally which ensures that they are available in each postal code area in Germany.

Their CEO?

alliancefceo.JPG

Contact details:

Head Office
Via Campagna 31, 6934 Bioggio, Switzerland
Phone Number
+44 94734263
E-mail Address
office@alliancefreights.com

From the fake site details - https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=124224:
Domain Name: alliancefreights.com
Updated Date: 2017-05-16
Creation Date: 2017-05-16
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-05-16

Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Gregor Huber
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: Hinzing 6
Registrant City: Gangkofen
Registrant Postal Code: 84140
Registrant Phone: +49.177837384743
Registrant Email: gregor-huber@web.de

alliancef.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Fake sites/Phishing sites.