Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

aipexworldexpress.net

Report any emails with fake links attempting to steal your ID, and any fake sites used by scammers.

aipexworldexpress.net

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:51 pm

The fake site claims to be Aipexworldwide Express Delivery and is used in various types of scams, usually recovery scams or trunk boxes sent by fake characters impersonating military personel.

Type of scam messages::

Greetings to you and how are you doing?
You might find it so difficult to remember me, though, it is indeed a very long time. On my singular, I am much delighted and privileged to contact you again, after couple of months now. I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from India.
It takes fate and courage also God's fearing to remember old friends and at the same time, to show gratitude to them, despite circumstances that made things not to worked out as we projected then. I take this liberty to inform you that, the transaction we were pursing together, finally worked out by God's infinite mercy and I decided to contact you, just to let you know.
Presently I'm in India now investing on a projects with my own share of the total sum.
Meanwhile i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.
I want you to contact a very well known courier delivery company where your cheque is deposited with details below:
Name: Aipex World Express Delivery Company
Contact email: aipexworldexpress@deliveryman.com
Reference Company Code : (removed)
And make demand of cheque worth $500,000.00 Dollars which i kept for your Compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in the past.
Honestly I really appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with the courier delivery company and instruct them where to send the amount to you.
You will be able to cash out your cheque at any bank in your country because your cheque is already approved to be cashed out in your country by you.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffernes at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and the new partner are having at hand. Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the courier delivery company on your behalf to dispatch the cheque to you anytime you contact them, so feel free to get in touch with them through their official email address stated above and do not forget to send them the reference number (removed).

The two ATM card has been packaged, tagged and registered in our database and will proceed to your country in the next three days upon the payment of the shipping and insurance fee

in United Kingdom, it is imperative that a Cross Border Clearance is immediately procured to enable the safe passage of your check (cheque) continue its course for final designated delivery captioned on file database as: Cross Border Clearance

The two boxes has been packaged, tagged and registered in our database and will proceed to your country in the next three days upon the payment of the shipping and insurance fee
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: aipexworldexpress.net

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:52 pm

From the fake site:

We are committed to provide our clients with the highest security. All vehicles are fitted with the latest GPS satellite navigation technology. Couriers also have on demand tracking
Aipexworldwide Express Delivery is a full service messenger company.

The "company" has no contact details.

From the fake site details - https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=129469:

Domain Name: AIPEXWORLDEXPRESS.NET
Updated Date: 2017-10-19
Creation Date: 2017-08-19
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-08-19
Registrar: Upperlink Limited

Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: james awale
Registrant Street: PEKOLO 0
Registrant City: EDO
Registrant State/Province: BENIN
Registrant Postal Code: 23482
Registrant Country: NG
Registrant Phone: +234.07069102974
Registrant Email: adampekolo88@gmail.com

This is what the fake site looks like:

aipex.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Fake sites/Phishing sites.