Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

katewillson0689@gmail.com

Report any emails with fake links attempting to steal your ID, and any fake sites used by scammers.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:14 pm

Not such a smart idea to join an antiscam site when you are running a fake tech support scam..

Email address used: katewillson0689@gmail.com
IP: 125.63.100.109

Originating IP: 125.63.100.109
Originating ISP: Shyam Spectra Pvt Ltd
City: Ghaziabad
Country of Origin: India

From the details used to register the fake sites:

Name: Raju Hirani
Company: Alfa Infosystem
Address: Sec 52,Noida|Noida, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 200300, India
Email: rajuhirani@outlook.in
Phone: 9191366444044
-
+9191366444044
Number billable as mobile
Country or destination India
City or exchange location Delhi
Original network provider Sistema Shyam TeleServices Ltd (MTS)
-
Skype name: Raju Hirani
Skype profile ID: live:rajuhirani_1
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: katewillson0689@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:16 pm

The activity is run by building fake sites and posting spams all over the Internet to those sites.

Spam on a Nigerian official site:

Title: Gmail Telephone Number
Name: kate06willson
Email: katewillson0689@gmail.com
Telephone: +44-800-404-9736
Complaints: Gmail Telephone Number
Enquiries: If you are having any problem regarding the same, contact us at recover Gmail Mail password support and achieve the best service ever.Keep changing your password time to time is the best thing to keep your account safe and secure from any outside or technical unusual activities call us +44-800-404-9736 or visit:- http: // customerservicescare.blogspot.in/2017/12/gmail-common-technical-issues-resolved.html

+448004049736 - UK toll freenumber

Spam on an official Italian site:

I am Kate Willson help customer to solve their issue.
Contact address
customercare
476 Colville Square, London W11 2BQ, 93618 UK
London
UK
W11 2BQ
Email
Web Address
http: / / www. contact-customerservice.co.uk/gmail-customer-service.html
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: contact-customerservice.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:17 pm

From the fake site:

www. contact-customerservice.co.uk is proudly running popular technical support platform. We have been giving our users best solution by saving their precious time and money. We are basically an award winning team who assures users in receiving best solution. We are also thankful to our users who have helped us grow this far.

The so called UK site is registered in India:

Domain name:
contact-customerservice.co.uk

Registrant:
Alfa Infosystem

Registrant type:
Unknown

Registrant's address:
Sec 52,Noida
Noida
Noida
Uttar Pradesh
India

Data validation:
Nominet was not able to match the registrant's name and/or address against a 3rd party source on 28-Apr-2016

Registrar:
GoDaddy.com, LLP. [Tag = GODADDY]

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 28-Apr-2016
Expiry date: 28-Apr-2018
Last updated: 10-Apr-2017

This is what the fake site looks like:

customerservice1.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

customercarenumber.uk

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:20 pm

There is a second fake site used for the same fake tech support: customercarenumber.uk.

We are a third party individual company and we are not associated with any other third party companies. We are a trustworthy online support provider and we offer our services through remote access, telephonic conversation, live chat and email for all web mail related glitches. We respect trademarks, logos, brand names, products and services of other parties; these are used only for reference.

Have you forgotten your mail password? Is your email account locked up? You are no more able access it? Do not worry; here is immediate solution for all your needs now under the safe experts. We at Customer Care Number UK are bringing easy opportunities for all the web mails, one can also use our available toll free phone number for help and support. We are a leading online technical support provider for your email issues; we offer perfect 24*7 online supports for suitable technical experience.

Our Customer Care Support For

Yahoo Customer Care
Gmail Customer Care
Hotmail Customer Care
Outlook Customer Care
AT & T Customer Care
Ymail Customer Care
Road Runner Customer Care
Windows Live Mail Customer Care

Contact details:

+44 (0) 800-051-3725(Customer Care Number)
+448000513725 - Uk tollfree number

From the fake site details:

Domain name:
customercarenumber.uk

Registrant:
Alfa System

Registrant type:
Unknown

Registrant's address:
191/193 Western Road
London
London
SW19 2QD
United Kingdom

Data validation:
Nominet was not able to match the registrant's name and/or address against a 3rd party source on 12-Aug-2016

Registrar:
GoDaddy.com, LLP. [Tag = GODADDY]

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 22-Oct-2015
Expiry date: 22-Oct-2019
Last updated: 21-Jul-2017

This is what the fake site looks like:

customerservice2.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:25 pm

How the scam works - excerpts from victim complaints:

Case 1.

I was having trouble with yahoo, so I looked online for a yahoo customer support phone number... I got these people that claimed at first to be working for yahoo, and they got my name birthrate and email name. After I refused to pay them or even talk to the people who take my money I was unable to access my email for hours due to excessive attempts to access my email. They were trying to hack me.

Case 2.

So I tried calling gmail customer support today. If you type in "gmail customer support" into google, an awful lot of phone numbers come up. This is a red flag to me now, but I tried calling one of them to get an issue sorted out. When I called them, they tried to convince me that someone had hacked into my gmail account and tried to make me pay for security. I never got an email saying that someone else tried to hack in to my account I ALWAYS get an email. BS! I hung up right in the middle of the conversation because I know Google would never try and do that. He wouldn't even help me with the problem until the security was paid for. Be careful and do not use this site for gmail customer support! Also be careful if people over the phone try to make you pay for something.

Case 3.

My identity was stolen by this company claiming they are a GMAIL technical support company.

I misplaced my 2-step verification code could not gain access to my gmail account. I googled this company in search for gmail support. They charged me $99.00 for support via remote access of my PC. Fortunately the same day once I figured out they were fraud technicians I contacted my bank and had the $99.00 reversed immediately. I immediately changed all my passwords including banks etc. and was able to recover my Gmail myself via Google gmail 2-step verification process.

Technician claimed they were working on a resolution & would call back next day. He NEVER EVER called back. Big surprise huh? My embarrassing mistake ever to allow remote access to my PC . All the while ignoring & despite my numerous daily calls inquiring on status. This occurred 7days ago.

I researched their IP address which was eye awakening just to read up on these crooks.

They changed my windows PC user permissions with no access. They reconfigured my desktop replacing my user name to "office user".

DEVASTATING of all, they deleted all doc PDF etc files, directories & apps that were downloaded on my desktop & hard drive.

When I finally got a hold of the technician "Daniel" spoken with heavy India accent, he was extremely condescending, denying my claims they were not an authorized google gmail support company. When I demanded they reinstall they claimed ignorant.

Critical & confidential documents are gone.
I am currently going through a divorce with major stress. This fraud gmail support site experience, has been debilitating to me both mentally and physically!!!!!!

Case 4.

This fraud tech support claims to be many different companies, gmail, yahoo, outlook, and even microsoft. This company is a very typical tech support scammer. I also to truly believe that this scam company cold calls people and lies and says that there are infections on the computer when there really isn’t. I have no proof to back up that they cold call people but it’s very likely. So the first thing the “technician” did was open all my browsers and dig through my search history once he found nothing was there he went in CMD and ran the dir /s command. If you don’t know, This command lists directories in the computer. While the “technician” was running the dir /s command he was typing a fake message “errors found/ip address infected/north carolina/ip addresses infected/ warning found/xxxvideos found/unknown website found/pennsylvania/ ip adress/infected/north carolina/” Which is fake, He said the IP was infected from pennsylvania because the area code on my phone number is in pennsylvania. He had no idea where I was located if he did he would know I’m not located in pennsylvania. The message he typed was fake to try to make me believe that there was truly something wrong with my computer and IP when there was nothing wrong and the were completely normal and have no issues at all. Once he was done with this phase of the scam he ran the “netstat” command and claimed that the IP has been hacked when really the IP that was showing up in netstat was the LogMeIn IP we were connected to. After this I requested a website to look at and he said he was “Microsoft, Windows Department”. After he claimed to be mircosoft he went into event viewer and made it so only the error logs show then he lied and said the normal logs in event viewer where “infections” when they are not they are normal errors and logs. After this he went into msconfig and said that the “infection” stopped services in msconfig, This is false 1 there is no infection and 2 those are normally stopped services and don’t all need to be running at the same time. After this he went into Malwarebytes and claimed it was an anti-virus and because it wasn’t running he thought It was due to not having the paid version. After this he went into NAP or “Network Access Protection” and lied and said it needed to be enabled when really it only needs to be enabled when you are on a domain which I’m not.
Once I confronted him he hung up and I called back and denied all allegations of being a scammer (...)
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:34 pm

Domain names belonging to the same person:

1 customercarehelp.support - +1 844 331 5444 / +18443315444
2 customerservicenumber.support - +1 888 411 1123 - +18884111123
3 customercarephone.support
4 customerservice-support.com +1 888 411 1123 / +18884111123
5 email-number-australia.com
6 email-support-australia.com
7 contact-customerservice.com
8 emailsuport.com - +1 888-754-1521/ +18887541521
9 customer-servicenumber.com - +1-888-411-1123 / +18884111123
10 printerhelpumber.us
11 contact-emailsupport.com
12 antivirus-customerservice.com
13 customer-supportnumber.com
14 printer-customersupport.com
15 supporthelpnumber.com
16 contact-customercare.com
17 contact-customerservicenumber.com
18 call-customersercare.com
19 mobilesclue.com
20 bigpondcustomcare.com
21 games-customersupport.com
22 cagesinternationl.com
23 gamessupportnumber.com - +1-888-985-8273 / +18889858273
24 gamensupport.com
25 customercarephone.com
26 customercare-australia.com
27 customercarehelplines.com
28 customerservice-australia.com
29 yahoo-customerservicenumber.com
30 mail-customerservice.com
31 emailhelpline24x7.com
32 yahoonumber.co.uk
33 email-support.co.uk
34 customercarenumber.uk
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

How to check if a sent AOL mail has been read?

Unread postby aanataylor618 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:17 pm

For checking if the AOL mail has been read or not it is advisable to login AOL email account further on the left column the user should choose the option “sent folder” there the user should check the sent mail further the user should click the option “Action” after that the user should click the option “show message status” the status will appear in the email address dialog box the user can then click “ok” in order to take an exit. If you still need to know more than in that case the user should take the help of the trained and certified AOL technical team.

http: // www. customecaresupportnumber.co.uk/aol-help-uk.php
aanataylor618
New survivor

aanataylor618@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:34 pm

Same fraudster uses another email address...

Never follow advice from people spamming links including domain names already reported for fraudulent activities online.

Originating IP: 103.226.224.135
Originating ISP: Ultranet Services Private Limited
City: Noida
Country of Origin: India

The email address aanataylor618@gmail.com was used at least 55 times online to spam links to the fraudulent websites reported above.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

What is the role of Family Tree Maker in the workings of the

Unread postby marinawilson618 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:03 pm

Connect with the team of trained and certified Family Tree maker experts at Family Tree Maker Helpline UK, the software is a complicated set up of many latest and advanced technologies and features and therefore can only be best understood and explained by the technical team available at the service of the users all the time there is no such issue that cannot be resolved by the help and guidance of the trained experts the technicians can be reached for help as and when needed through phone calls live chats and also through Emails. So far the technicians have been the best for the help of the users.

Read For More info: http:/ /www.customecaresupportnumber.co.uk/family-tree-maker-helpline.php
marinawilson618
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:20 pm

The SAME scammer came back to post his links to HIS OWN scam sites. Why don't you give up? What a dumbass fool!

marinawilson618
marinawilson618@gmail.com

IP: 103.131.27.226
ISP: Ultranet services private limited
Organization: Ultranet services private limited
Continent: Asia
State/Region: Uttar Pradesh
City: Noida

178.62.6.233 was abused 46 times in the last year to spam links on anti-scam sites.

IP: 178.62.6.233
ISP: Digital Ocean
Organization: Digital Ocean
Services: Recently reported forum spam source. (47)
Continent: Europe
State/Region: England
City: London

Phone numbers:
UK 0800-368-9067 / 08003689067
+448003689067
Number billable as freephone
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider COLT Telecommunications

UK 0800-368-9068 / 08003689068
+448003689068
Number billable as freephone
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider COLT Telecommunications
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Fake sites/Phishing sites.