Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dtclogis.com

Report any emails with fake links attempting to steal your ID, and any fake sites used by scammers.

dtclogis.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:09 pm

Posted on behalf of the victim:

Hi, I have ordered phones from a company and my package is being delivered through this courier. According to them my package has received but it is on hold and they are asking additional charges which was not part of agreement between us!!

I just want help to check if the website is fake or not? I will appreciate your help, please help me in this case. Their link works perfectly fine but there is no contact details, just an email address.

http: / / www. dtclogis.com/main
e-mail address: info@dtclogis.com
Package tracking No: xxx
Company name which I have placed my order to: MOBILE CONSULTING LTD <mobileconsultingltd@gmail.com> - I have doubt that this is fake as well!

My sellers phone number: +234 813 501 0486 Nigeria
WhatsApp: +7 968 754-57-32 Russia

+2348135010486 / +79687545732 - mobile numbers
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: dtclogis.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:12 pm

Both entities used in this fraud are fake.

Supplier details:

MOBILE CONSULTING LTD
9 HEOL Y SIANEL RHOOSE , , BARRY, United Kingdom, CF62 3ND GB, United Kingdom
mobileconsultingltd@gmail.com

There is a company with that name in the UK at that address, active since 2004. The real company has nothing to do with the scam.

The fake delivery company claims to be Dtc Logistics.

From the fake site:

In International forwarding, our long established, world wide agency network offer our clients full cargo control, air or sea cargo consolidation, on-line auto order tracking and pre-alerting systems provide our clients with the most efficient and cost effective service available. Our customs clearance division provides a personalized service backed up by the latest automation systems available.

The only contact mentioned on the site is the email address info@dtclogis.com.

"long established, world wide agency network" means active since 2016...

From the fake site details- https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=111902; the registrant uses the privacy protection given by the Registrar to hide his real identity and location:

Domain Name: dtclogis.com
Updated Date: 2017-12-11
Creation Date: 2016-01-24
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-01-24
Registrar: NameSilo, LLC

Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Domain Administrator

Similar complaints posted online about the same delivery company prove that it was used also with another fake supplier, already reported in viewtopic.php?f=17&t=62516 - Electronic Genie Plus Limited / electronicgenieplusltd.com.

This is what the fake site looks like:

dtc.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Fake sites/Phishing sites.