Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mohammednaeem12@yahoo.com

Report any emails with fake links attempting to steal your ID, and any fake sites used by scammers.

mohammednaeem12@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:45 am

This report might not have been necessary if a registrar was following ICANN published "policies" for a domain name it sponsored, epiccomputers.net.

A company got defrauded - $18.000 US were lost. To commit the fraud, the scammers created a fake site, epiccomputers.net, where the associated domain was registered with entirely fake details. All the mandated checks were skipped and the domain was activated.

Ironically the telephone number used for the registration of epiccomputers.net was also present on an associated website of a domain the registrar suspended. But that's not where it ends, there are few more linked domains active with operational sites, using the same fake details.

Let's start with the bogus details before moving ahead:

Registrant Name: mohammed naeem
Registrant Organization: complete traders corp
Registrant Street: 111 London Road, Stockport, SQ 4HH
Registrant City: london
Registrant State/Province: Bristol
Registrant Postal Code: 111
Registrant Country: GB
Registrant Phone: +44.447024078695
Registrant Email: mohammednaeem12@yahoo.com

- Stockport is in Manchester area, and is not in London area;
- London is not in Bristol;
- the area code 111 is not used with any location in the UK;
- SQ 4HH is also not a valid postal code for any location in the UK.

The registrant phone number (not the misspelled version used, but the standard one) - +447024078695 was used with another fake site operated by the same scam syndicate; that fake site is now suspended by the Registrar.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Michel Belz from Epic Computers and Waton from Moya

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:48 am

Posted on behalf of the victim.

We had suffered a well planed international business scam, we are an IT hardware company and we currently want buy some CPU chips, then there is a person just happen tell with us a good price.
But at first we did not trust them and asked for their business trade reference in China. They told us one company in our line which we are well known and very bad the sales write us they have good relationship with the man call Michel Belz from Epic Computers, so we trusted him and tried to place an order as total amount 60.000USD, 30% booking payment as 18.000USD total on 12th OCT/2017. As agreement they should send goods to us on 13th and we pay them balance, but after receiving our 18.000USD they start endless delay shipment. Until we understand we suffering a scam and there is no chance we can get the payment back.
We were angry and checked with the third party sales; they admit they helped the scammer cheating us for the reason the bad guy promise he will place a big order with them!!! They are feeling bad on this, we still can get the company sales. But the cheater have gone, we have no idea where is really from, only the IP address will locate it in Nigeria. They should be a gang.
Payment have been transferred to another HK title company which belongs to a Chinese guy; we had reported to the HK police, and get news that money are gone. For the person we cant find him also. (we thought he maybe the guy help them the middle transfer payment).

It is very bad that the third party sales told us they trade under the HK account, that is the reason we were doing the transfer. And they admit that the one Michel Belz is recommended by a man named Moya (Waton). We soon realized that he is the man who tried to cheat us months ago, but failed; we had get report from UK police that he is copy a company name. After months, he is make up another ID as Michel to cheat us!!! They are cheater and always copy other company info and making a fake website. Epic Computers, after our check, has been cancelled by government. It is very pity that we made such a mistake that have not check carefully and just trust the third party reference.
We dont expect the money back but at least we do not let them hurt more people.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

waton12@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:55 am

The victim was targeted right frome the start: Initially the scammers claimed to be an Irish supplier operating worldwide and willing to sell computer components to the victim, while gathering information on the victim. In the second stage, they impersonated a local supplier supposedly selling those products to the victim.

First details where discussed in August, after an initial contact in June. The scammer used the Skype handle moya.atlantic, pretending to be male, from Ireland, while the avatar used is an image of a woman and a child.

According to his LinkedIn profile (+500 contacts) he was:

Waton Brodrick
Executive Vice President
UK - Import und Export
Actual: VIOREL CONSTRUCT DESIGN LIMITED
Education: Singapore Institute of Management
we are an international trading company With a very comprehensive supply chain with other companies and manufacturers around the globe we deal majorly on agricultural commodities and animal products like hides and skins,chemicals, metals, scraps & surplus materials , industrial equipment & IT equipment. we also have very good relationships with major logistics firms and shipping companies whilst making preparations to build ours.
Please stop here and consider us, see what you need!
kind regards
Waton Brodrick
Official Email: watonbrodrick@mwjtradinggroup.com
Contact Email: waton12@yahoo.com

Skype profile:

fakeskype1.PNG
fakeskype1.PNG (5.61 KiB) Viewed 9949 times

Email addresses used in scam:

- watonbrodrick666@gmail.com
- waton12@yahoo.com
- watonrodrick@gmail.com

Chat log excerpts:

2017/8/23
moya.atlantic: We have some very good invetories of Xeon CPUs i n the USA Inspect and pay allowed.

The products were the old version, and the victim asked for the new ones.

moya.atlantic: those are in Singapore, and we can not allow inspection. because I am not in Singapore, I am in USA now
moya.atlantic: based in the UK but do business all around
Victim: now US should be night, do you still up?
moya.atlantic: yes, I am coordinating with Asian clients. all that we can supply from singapore. I don't have photos now.
Victim: your price is amazing but frankly say I thought it is not fit market
moya.atlantic: Wel that is the best we can do. no reduction. maybe if I get better offers some other time I will let you know. payment for 4 units is 100% deposits and we deliver with 4 days. Our vendors in Singapore have to take full payments before they ship.
Victim: can we pick up from sigapore by cash?
moya.atlantic: No, unless I am around like as I am around in the USA now anything you want you can Pick
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

michelbelz@epiccomputers.net

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:05 am

After a while, the second fake entity entered the game, pretending to be Michel Belz from Singapore.

fakeskype2.PNG

Contact details provided:

please send to me via email and copy these email adresses
michelbelz@epiccomputers.net
sales@epiccomputers.net
finance@epiccomputers.net

The contact with the victim was done on Skype, the fraudster claiming that China is the main market and most of his clients are from that country. The victim asked if they can check the credentials of the supplier, talking with other of their clients. The supplier refused:

Our company may not want to give out our customers details
I hope you will understand these
but I can assure you our chips are perfect

Conditions for doing the business:

Victim: payment release after goods collection in one day
michel Belz: total payments? or partial payment and then full balance when goods are collected and checked? if you are buying 40 units we can do 30% deposits and then full balance when goods are rceieved. we are shipping from hongkong so you will get stocks same day. we have the goods in HK now, at our customers warehouse. and we can push them out to you immediately, once we confirm payment deposits we will ask them to ship to you.
Victim: sorry, we only check before payment. since you cant provide reference and not trading recording
michel Belz: I do undertsnad but I am not asking for full payment, I am only asking for down paymnt and once goods are received full balance follows immediatly
Victim: can you trade us face to face for first time?
michel Belz: this is not a problem. but I am not in HK now. i am in my home town - Israel.
Victim: can you ask to have a check in HK? we will not taken goods before payment you get
Scammer: yes i know you can not take goods before payments, but my point is we don't want you to see our seller...but if you place order we can ask them to send to you in our name anywhere in china. trust me our stocks are very great. and you will not have problem giving us full balance after checking.

The next day:

michel Belz: I can give you a reference if you are ready to gurantee to mee that you will not deal with my customers directly for any reason. I will add you to a group chat with my reference

The reference was an established company the victim knew about. The third party company contacted the victim. The victim was convinced they are dealing with a real supplier.

michel Belz: when are you opening your Order with us? you know stock come and go and prices will never be the same all the time. I really want to start a business with you as I understand you are some of the fastest growing companies in the components market.
michel Belz: this will come from USA. delivery time is 4 days. we can supply at 4600USD from the USA just to build busiessnes relationship. all goods going to your customer or your warehouse?
When will deposits be made after issuing Invoice, we will provide our hongkong partner account details for payments so if made today we can receive today and prepare shipping.
michel Belz: i will discuss with my team and update you. team base Singapore - mostly we do this so we can keep funds within HK and do turnover easily. i will talk to finance department and then get back to you
michel Belz: Ok we will receive via our offshore account in HK as follow :
CR No: 2544611
Account name NINGWEI TRADE CO., LIMITED
Account number : 864506014655
Swift UBHK HKHH
Bank Name : ICBC Bank
Address: ICBC Tower 33 floor 3 garden Road Central Hongkong
michel Belz: we prefer to receive in HK so we can have easy acces in HK and also same day . No worry NINGWEI TRADE CO., LIMITED is our company too . we will be shipping with NINGWEI TRADE CO., LIMITED name so you can give us PO in that name

After few days:

Victim: is xxx (the third party company) make the shipment for you ?
michel Belz: yes. we sell to them and they buy from us depends on the situation
michel Belz: i got your PO. but paymnt term for this is different. (...) we take 100% deposits especially for small others like this, but i want to create a business relationship with you
Victim: surely I have faith with you guys but make it 30% please,I had already discussed with team yesterday
michel Belz: when will this deposit be made? deposit 30% is 18,000USD and balance is 42,000 immedialy after delivery. please you have to adjust that PO to mention that balance will be made within 24 hours after goods arrive at delivery address. is it possible to make deposit tommrow Thursday so we can dispatch on Friday?
michel Belz: As per skype discusions Please find attached Proforma Invoice, kindly peruse carefully and then append your signature on the space provided for you to do so and send back signed copy. When making payments, take note of the PI number and after payments has been made kindly foward us the scan copy of the payment slip for payments tracking.

In and between, the supplier claimed to be interested in buying products from the victim also.

michel Belz: I have some request for sever option from iran and also cisco equimnets

After the victim sent the requested details:

michel Belz: thanks for your email on the HPE and cisco. also please send me some stocks pictures. My team mate will arrive Hongkong next week Wednesday and we will love him to check the stocks if they are in Hongkong.
Victim: the goods is not avaliable, if you place order we will need to make the booking to hp and cisco. total could be arranged in one month.
michel Belz: can these stocks be gathered before a month? buyer need them faster. I will be attending a seminar tomorrow, so I may not be able to catch you during your office hours, but I will look at for the find and update you on both payments confirmation goods delivery and also on what or client and us conclude n the HPE an cisco stocks. About My partner will be going to china this week and we can handle delivery to your china mainland address without tax.. we will charge you just a token for this service, I will update you on that as well. please send me pictures and prices dlivered to Dubai.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: michelbelz@epiccomputers.net

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:10 am

Pro forma details (the victim details were removed before posting):

epicproforma.PNG

The local supplier: Epic Computers PTE Singapore
Address: Room 8B, Midview Building, Sinming Lane 573969 Singapore

The document is signed, for the seller, by:

Michel Beltz, International Sales Executive and Agent Epic Computers PTE and Ningwei Trade Co Limited
and
Larry V Bellony Fernandez, Finance Manager, Ningwei Trade Co Limited

Additional details of the company used online:
epiccomputersdetails.PNG
epiccomputersdetails.PNG (132.01 KiB) Viewed 9949 times

Epic Computers PTE Limited
Communication l IT Equipment Supplies
Room 88, MidView Building, SinMing Lane 573969
Singapore.
Mobile/ Whatsapp: +1 (706)708-1825
Personal Email: rolmobdistri445@hotmail.com
Company Email: roldrybeck@epiccomputers.net

+17067081825 - mobile phone number
rolmobdistri445@hotmail.com - on Skype as Drybeck Roland.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Ningwei Trade Co., Limited

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:20 am

The company receiving the victim's money - Ningwei Trade Co., Limited, was incorporated on 13-JUN-2017 as a Private company limited by shares registered in Hong Kong.

According to the documents the scammers sent to the victim, their location is Room 32, 11/F, Lee Kaa Industrial Building, 8 NG Fong Street, San Po Kong, Kowloon, Hong Kong.

The founder name is Ningwei Jiang, from Guangdong, China.

ningwei1.PNG

ningwei2.PNG

ningwei3.PNG

ningwei4.PNG

ningwei5.PNG

ningwei6.PNG

ningwei7.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: michelbelz@epiccomputers.net

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:24 am

After the victim made the payment:

2017/10/17
michel Belz: Fund have been confirme. goods will be set for dispatch tomorrow from the USA, and as I told we my partner who will handle the tax exclusion will be flying to China on Thursday and he said we will need to pay about 2.500USD to facilitate that. this will be added to our balance. when you are paying so he will leave with the stocks and pack as hand luggage with regular packing, I will advise you further tormmorow when we collect stocks and set out.

2017/10/18
michel Belz: i got your email. but as i have explained to you before only the E5-2697V4 brand new is coming from HK because we don't have it in USA while the 8890v4 clean pulled and 4830v4 brand new will be from the US. We can not supply these two models from HK because the prices are too high from xxx ( the third party company ) and also they do not accept our payment terms of 30% deposits and balance upon delivery their Payment term is strictly 100% deposits.
Hence for this order both models will be sent from the USA due to price competitiveness and payment terms flexibility. firt they don't accept our terms of payment and then their goods are expensive now. so we are shipping from USA Thursday morning. Vendors in USA too complain of 30% deposits they want 70% deposit and balance when goods arrive but we are working to make it 4% and nance when you pay us.

Victim: I thought this is your stock goods you are taking too long time
michel Belz: No I told you from the beginging that we get it from our vendors. we received payments just yesterday evening and we approach our vendors to fulfil dispatch but they say they can not accept 30% or 40% that they want 70% aleast
Victim: I start get worries like the work you are working, it is first business you know, we close around40-50pcs of the cpu with vendors but you are slow work. if you can not make it today, we will cancle order
michel Belz: Please don't cancle. I will handle it. we are trying to convince them to take 50%. its not easy to work on 30% as we are doing with you. please don't ask them to place a querry on our account. it will be problem for us too.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: moya.atlantic

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:28 am

The victim contacted the original "supplier", supposedly located in Ireland.

2017/10/18
Victim: plz advise Michel to transfer payment back

moya.atlantic replied only after few days... while the communication with Michel was going on.

2017/10/20
Victim: we cancel order, plz send back payment. it have been one week since we paid!

After other two days:

Victim: when you send back our money? we call police
michel Belz: Please hold

2017/10/23
Victim: save it, you gang with Michel, or you are same people, it is very damn xxx give you fake reference. we call police
moya.atlantic: I am talking to him now. there is a problem and I told him to send back the money to avoid problem. Michel is a good person. I will talk to him and see what we can do. this is not about calling the police. I told him whatever it is goods must leave today.

Moya.atlantic copy-pasted to the victim the chat he supposedly had with Michel:

moya.atlantic .: you are trying to mees up my relationship with my customer. this is a big time fuckup.
michel Belz: I will respond to thta
moya.atlantic .: Mike, the order has been cancled
moya.atlantic .: the only thing to do now is to send back their funds or to ship out the goods as agreed
michel Belz: Can I reply you when USA wakes up?
moya.atlantic .: you have to give me a reply now. this client is tensed up and he has the right to be tensed up. please understand
michel Belz: I do. kindly give me the grace

Victim explanation:

At this point, we absolutely encountered a well-designed deposit fraud. The liar got in touch in June and asked a few words in August. The order process started from October 4, during which they wanted the salesman of xxx (third party reference company) contacted us through the company email and SKYPE ID to say that there was always a trading relationship with their company and we knew that the company xxx reconciled this fact with the salesperson at SKYPE before making payments (all communications, such as providing information). So we believed this new supply and put the money hit their designated Hong Kong NINGWEI TRADE CO LIMITED account. Subsequent series of communications through payment and non-delivery have shown us to be cheated. We confessed to xxx (the sales person from the third party company) during the reporting period, and she admitted the fact that she made a false guarantee. At the same time, we reported a case in Hong Kong and through Hong Kong police learned that the payment of this account had been withdrawn and could not be frozen. Therefore, we hope that the police can file a case and investigate the account holder. The legal person belongs to Lufeng, Guangdong Province, Mainland China, and the proceeds are illegally acquired. In addition, we filed a civil lawsuit against xxx, the company and clerk of xxx, who filed a false guarantee for the loss of property to our company. Based on the information and appeals we have provided, we hope that the case will be opened for filing. All the information we have provided to the police is true.

After being scammed, the victim contacted that third party company again, asking about the supplier. The company representative admitted they never done any business with that supplier and they only knew the supplier from online contacts.

Reply received from the third party company:

I'll tell the police all I know I was also cheated As for the other I really can not help I sent a message yesterday
No one reply has not been on the line
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

waton12@yahoo.com - michelbelz@epiccomputers.net

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:30 am

Headers for some of the emails the victim received:

Received: from sonic301-20.consmr.mail.ir2.yahoo.com(mailfrom:waton12@yahoo.com ip:77.238.176.97)
by xxx
Wed, 23 Aug 2017
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic301.consmr.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with HTTP; Wed, 23 Aug 2017
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2017
Reply-To: Waton Brodrick <waton12@yahoo.com>
To:
Message-ID: <1964689287.225222.1503473296263@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: CPUs
MIME-Version: 1.0

- Yahoo IP.

Received: from student-u.securehostdns.com(mailfrom:michelbelz@epiccomputers.net ip:208.115.198.220)
by xxx
Wed, 11 Oct 2017
Received: from [::1] (port=39788 helo=student-u.securehostdns.com)
by student-u.securehostdns.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256:128)
(Exim 4.87)
(envelope-from <michelbelz@epiccomputers.net>)
id 1e2HSz-0004ss-DT; Wed, 11 Oct 2017
Received: from 154.120.109.252 ([154.120.109.252]) by epiccomputers.net
(Horde Framework) with HTTPS; Wed, 11 Oct 2017
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017
Message-ID: <20171011192431.Horde.__EvI--utPXxn4Wi52zLa1W@epiccomputers.net>
To:
Cc: sales <sales@epiccomputers.net>, finance <finance@epiccomputers.net>,
Subject: Re: UPT-171011CPUMichelPO.pdf
User-Agent: Horde Application Framework 5
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - epiccomputers.net
X-Get-Message-Sender-Via: student-u.securehostdns.com: authenticated_id: michelbelz@epiccomputers.net
X-Authenticated-Sender: student-u.securehostdns.com: michelbelz@epiccomputers.net

Originating IP: 154.120.109.252
Originating ISP: Spectranet
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re:epiccomputers.net

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:38 am

How real is Epic Computers? There was a company with that name in Singapore, but that company ceased doing business in 2015, according to The Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA), Singapore. The scammers stole the identity of that inactive company and re-used it in this fraud case.

The fake site used in scam claims to be Epic Computers PTE.

EPIC COMPUTERS PTE LTD as a corporate entity registered with Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA), Singapore withOur Unique Entity Number (UEN) is 53307774E. Our entity type is BN – Business and located in the well know Midview building on SIN MING LANE. Our postal code is 573969, is here to take charge of all your IT requirements.
Our founder and CEO Joe Levenson who is a veteran in the IT industry in Israel and Germany have seen Epic computers grow rapidly within a short period under his supervision.

Contact details on the fake site:

Room 8B, Midview Building
SinMing Lane 573969
Singapore

Joe Levenson
Chief Executive Officer
joelevenson@epiccomputers.net
General information
info@epiccomputers.net
Sales Department
sales@epiccomputers.net
Purchase
purchase@epiccomputers.net

From the fake site details - https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=128390:

Domain Name: EPICCOMPUTERS.NET
Updated Date: 2017-07-25
Creation Date: 2017-05-25
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-05-25
Registrar: ZNet Technologies Pvt Ltd.

Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: mohammed naeem
Registrant Organization: complete traders corp
Registrant Street: 111 London Road, Stockport, SQ 4HH
Registrant City: london
Registrant State/Province: Bristol
Registrant Postal Code: 111
Registrant Country: GB
Registrant Phone: +44.447024078695
Registrant Email: mohammednaeem12@yahoo.com

Easy to notice that the site was created shortly before being used in the fraud reported here.

This is what the fake site looks like:

epicmain.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Fake sites/Phishing sites.