Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Suspected scam site: alqudraholding-ae.com

Report any emails with fake links attempting to steal your ID, and any fake sites used by scammers.

Suspected scam site: alqudraholding-ae.com

Unread postby ahimhaim » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:29 pm

Was contacted by Mohamed Benmbarek on LinkedIn https: / / www. linkedin.com/in/mohamed-benmbarek-2116b630 via a direct Message on 30 Sep 2017.

The signature he uses in his messages is:
Regards, Mohamed Benmbarek Assistant Investment Manager Al Qudra Holding P.J.S.C Sheikh Zayed Road Ministries Complex, 48111 Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates eMail: m.benmbarek@alqudrahbroker.com

I have researched whois about the domain names used:
alqudrahbroker.com (used a French public email as contact = strange)

The messages he sent via LinkedIn are:

Greetings xxx , I am deeply grateful that you have accepted my invitation to connect, thank you for connecting. In introducing ourselves, Al Qudra Holding PJSC, a private joint stock company, is one of the leading investors based in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Since its establishment, the company has focused on contributing to the sustainable development of the region. Oil & Gas, Banking & Finance, Project Management, Tourism, Aviation, Real Estate, Business Investment, Health, Agriculture, Marine Projects and Industrialization. Furthermore, Al Qudra Holding has put forward a unique investment opportunity and facilitated the development of various projects that meet the local and international market needs. Al Qudra Holding's mission is to sustain the long-term prosperity of the company by al-Qudra Holding's cultural values. With a long tradition of prudent investing, Al Qudra Holding's decisions are based solely on its economic objectives of delivering sustained long-term financial returns. Al Qudra Holding is open to your project (s), Our portfolio consists of diversified services which include investment and desire to launch out loans to interested Entrepreneurs and managers, as we are providing middle and back office outsourcing services of over US $ 70 Billion (Seventy Billion United States Dollars) now in committed capital for various investment opportunities in UAE and around the globe. In 2027, we plan to acquire up to US$ 300 Billion in high-quality, low-risk assets and investments to capitalize on the current market cycle. Alqudra Holdings PJSC can grant Loan between the ranges of US$ 1 Million to US$ 50 Billion. Al Qudra Holding does not actively seek to manage the public companies in which it invests, rather wishes to re-invest our funds by putting it in the business annum. Al Qudra Holding PJSC is a leading global provider of investment banking solutions. We focus on seed capital, Early-stage, start-up ventures, existing LLC and total completion and expansion of Investment Projects with immediate Funding. Get back to me for more information on email :(m.benmbarek@alqudrahbroker.com) if we have a better tomorrow through investments. Regards, Mohamed Benmbarek Assistant Investment Manager Al Qudra Holding P.J.S.C Sheikh Zayed Road Ministries Complex, 48111 Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates eMail: m.benmbarek@alqudrahbroker.com

Dear xxx, Thank you for your response and interest in our funding program. Al Qudra Holding will be interested in financing your project. Please contact me directly at my private e-mail: (m.benmbarek@alqudrahbroker.com) for further communication and a better understanding of how we can work together for the mutual benefit of the both companies we represent as Al Qudra Holding PJSC is willing to offer loans and invest in good projects. Regards, Mohamed Benmbarek Assistant Investment Manager Al Qudra Holding P.J.S.C Sheikh Zayed Road Ministries Complex, 48111 Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates eMail: m.benmbarek@alqudrahbroker.com

I have then sent him an email to m.benmbarek@alqudrahbroker.com from my company email and attached a presentation about a crowdfunding campaign. From what I have read on forums it may be re-used to target other persons. - company details removed. FF

After some hours I received the following email:

Kind Attention : Mr. xxx,

Asalam Alaikum,

Thank you for your mail and correspondence with our investment Consultant/ Manager MOHAMED BENMBAREK.

Al Qudra Holding PJSC is willing to partner with your company to make available funds needed for your project .

It may interest you to know that currently, Al Qudra Holding PJSC is offering a maximum loan offer of over $100 Billion U..S Dollars to corporate bodies, companies, industries and entrepreneurs with profitable business idea and investment projects that can generate the required ROI. So you can draw from this opportunity.

Note that we will not be able to monitor the progress of the investment, for this reason,Al Qudra Holding PJSC prefers to Loan you the funds to invest in the project where you return to us 4.5% interest rate annually for up to 5 to 10 years renewable tenure.

We propose a platform of funding where the project funds will be approved and disbursed to your company directly as a business Loan on a 4.5% interest Rate per Annum and you can be at liberty to re-invest the funds into the project directly.

We are interested to make available funds for projects that can generate our stipulated interest Annually, and we wish to invite your company to participate in this Entrepreneur Capitalization programme, to make available the necessary funds needed for your presented project.

After our last board deliberations, we came to a concrete decision to re-invest the fund under the management of private individuals and corporate groups within the GCC countries region, However, as Managing Director and Chairman of the Company, I have my reservation and quota allocation to present 5 companies from any part of the world every year for funding of their projects through Al Qudra Holding PJSC,i can present your company as one of the companies this year for funding of your project, the business here is quite different from what is obtainable in the Western World and Africa.

The investment portfolios we are re-allocating are purely earnings from private and corporate investment portfolios under our direct jurisdiction.

The management as a team has decided to unanimously place our earnings in the hands of third party management experts and entrepreneurs for our private gratifications, as my direct contact person, it’s my desire to guide you through, to ensure that your allocation is approved and your proposed investment plans are funded according to your direct financial need.

As part of our procedure for consideration of project for possible funding, you are advised to send us a detailed project summary and business plan for our due diligence and re-evaluation to support your bid for funding through Al Qudra Holding PJSC, to enable our strategic/re-evaluation department issue their approval, so an appraisal can be raised by the board of directors and loan awarding committee on funding your project.

We'll expect to receive your project's general presentation in the form of a comprehensive business plan in a compatible format (PDF -recommended) for our review and consideration.

If the project as presented is acceptable and within our scope of funding, we shall thus make you an offer on a very clear and precise terms.

We expect your project presentation/Business plan to be able to cover the following functional areas:

The structure or an Introduction of the project owner/initiator

- Historical evaluation of business plan (if it is an already existing project or state if it is a new project)

- Financial structure and analysis to support the investment plan and proposition as presented.

After our re-evaluation and if your Application is approved, we will furnish you the official soft copy Al Qudra Holding PJSC NCND MOU for your perusal and signatories, to enable us present you the official Al Qudra Holding PJSC Fund disbursement Approval , with an official invitation to be here in UAE, to sign all the fund release documents here in our headquarters and proceed to the payment institution for disbursement of funds.

Please confirm in return email if you can make yourself available in our disbursement location when required for the final signatories on the fund release papers and to witness disbursement of funds accordingly.

We expect to read from you in return email with the project summary and business plan, and for your perusal a copy of my National Identity card is attached and i expect to receive yours in return e-mail to further validate our identity as we proceed in this funding negotiation..

Regards,
Mohamed Bin Thaaloob Al Derei
(Chairman/Managing Director)
Al Qudra Holding PJSC
Sheikh Zayed Street, Ministries Complex,
P.O.Box 48111, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Tel: +971 557 196 424
Mobile: +1 478-302-0802
Mobile: +44 151-808-0511
E-mail: managing.director@alqudraholding-ae.com
E-mail: mohamed.alqudra@gmail.com
http: / / www. alqudraholding-ae.com

The email came with an attachment (see attached file) which is obviously a faked UAE ID card and a fake ID of a person called Mohamed Bin Thaaloob Al Derei.

I did a whois search on alqudraholding-ae.com which came up with this WHOIS entry:

Domain Name: ALQUDRAHOLDING-AE.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2162054261_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.publicdomainregistry.com
Registrar URL: http://www.publicdomainregistry.com
Updated Date: 2017-09-27T12:48:02Z
Creation Date: 2017-09-12T06:24:30Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-09-12T06:24:30Z
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com
Registrar IANA ID: 303
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Monye Igwe
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 43 Muchin Road
Registrant City: Bunbury
Registrant State/Province: Northern Territory
Registrant Postal Code: 4584
Registrant Country: AU
Registrant Phone: +61.410944857
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: morosoiulo@mail.com
Registry Admin ID: Not Available From Registry
Admin Name: Monye Igwe
Admin Organization:
Admin Street: 43 Muchin Road
Admin City: Bunbury
Admin State/Province: Northern Territory
Admin Postal Code: 4584
Admin Country: AU
Admin Phone: +61.410944857
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: email@mail.com
Registry Tech ID: Not Available From Registry
Tech Name: Monye Igwe
Tech Organization:
Tech Street: 43 Muchin Road
Tech City: Bunbury
Tech State/Province: Northern Territory
Tech Postal Code: 4584
Tech Country: AU
Tech Phone: +61.410944857
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: email@mail.com
Name Server: ns1.owlhost.net
Name Server: ns2.owlhost.net
DNSSEC:Unsigned
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: email@publicdomainregistry.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.2013775952
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2017-10-04T14:04:53Z <<<

This was where I stopped the contact and went over to searching for information about these names on scam reporting websites. The alqudraholding-ae.com domain doesn't look real at all. It looks very similar to other loan scams already reported on scamsurvivors.com using companies names like Emirates Advanced Investments Group (EAIG).

I have blocked the user in LinkedIn and am flagging these emails as junk in my system.

fakeid.jpg
fakeid.jpg (28.09 KiB) Viewed 5349 times
ahimhaim
New survivor

Re: Suspected scam site: alqudraholding-ae.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:08 pm

Thank you for the report, ahimhaim.

Your are 100% right - the site is a fake one. The content of the site is stolen from a real company with the same name in Saudi Arabia - the real company has nothing to do with the scam.

We removed from your post all the elements that might identify you and your business, replaced the masked email address in the WhoIs with the real one the scammer used for registering the site and watermarked the fake document you received to prevent any future re-use.

About the fake numbers used in scam:

+971557196424
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Arab Emirates
Original network provider* du

+14783020802
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Warner Robins, GA
Original network provider* Sprint Spectrum L.p.

+441518080511
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location Liverpool
Original network provider* Voxbone SA

From the fake site:

Al Qudra Holding, a private joint stock company, is one of the leading strategic investors based in the emirate of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Since its establishment the company has focused on contributing to the sustainable development of the region while creating value through investments in fundamental growing sectors.
Today Al Qudra Holding presents an optimal balance between return on investments and growth, through focusing on essential sectors including Oil & Gas, Banking & Finance, Project Management and Diversified Investments. Furthermore, Al Qudra Holding has put forward unique investment opportunities and facilitated the development of various projects that meet the local and regional market needs.

Contact details:

P.O.Box 48111, Abu Dhabi, UAE

For the fake site details: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=127567

This is what the fake site looks like:

alqudra.PNG

The fake site is in the process of being reported for fraudulent activity and for stealing the identity of a real company.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

alqudrahbroker.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:17 pm

There is a second fake site used in scam, only for the email address, pretending to be Al Qudra Financial Broker.

From the fake site details - https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=127568:

Domain Name: alqudrahbroker.com
Updated Date: 2017-09-28
Creation Date: 2017-09-20
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-09-20
Registrar: NameSilo, LLC
Reseller: QHOSTER.COM

Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Al Qudra Financial Broker
Registrant Street: Sheikh Zayed Road, Ministries Complex
Registrant City: Abu Dhabi
Registrant State/Province: Abu Dhabi
Registrant Postal Code: 48111
Registrant Country: AE
Registrant Phone: +971.97126992222
Registrant Email: alqudrabroker@fast-mail.fr

In this second case, we are talking about the same real company identity being stolen - the scammer was using even the real company phone number (typed wrong to avoid identification - the normal format for the WhoIs is +971.26992222) while registering the fake site...
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

bofaonline.us

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:40 pm

The same fake sites maker is operating also bofaonline.us - a fake site pretending to be Bank of America. The domain is used only for the email address.

More likely, after the "investment" gets apporved, the victim is contacted from the email address info@bofaonline.us for opening an account where the money will be supposedly wired into a bank account. For opening that bank account, the victim will be asked to pay some fees. The only real money are the money the victim will lose while paying those fees.

From the fake site details - https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=127569:

Domain Name: bofaonline.us
Updated Date: 2017-08-08
Creation Date: 2017-08-08
Registry Expiry Date: 2018-08-07
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com

Registry Registrant ID: C60885473-US
Registrant Name: Monye Igwe
Registrant Street: 43 Muchin Road
Registrant City: Bunbury
Registrant State/Province: Northern Territory
Registrant Postal Code: 4584
Registrant Country: AU
Registrant Phone: +61.410944857
Registrant Email: morosoiulo@mail.com
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

amghar_alqudra@mail2Consultant.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:03 pm

Posted on behalf of the targeted victim.

The same scam now uses alqudraholdlng.ae
(note that "l" instead of "i" at the end).
I just noticed they used yet another domain in the meanwhile:
alqudraholdings.ae (ending "s").

Emails:

Kind Attention : ...,

Asalam Alaikum,

Thank you for your mail correspondence with our investment Consultant
Amghar Belaid .

Al Qudra Holding PJSC is willing to cooperate with your company to make
available funds needed for your project .

It may interest you to know that currently, Al Qudra Holding PJSC is
offering a maximum loan offer of over $50 Billion U.S Dollars to
cooperate bodies, companies, industries and entrepreneurs with
profitable business idea and investment projects that can generate the
required ROI. So you can draw from this opportunity.

Note that we will not be able to monitor the progress of the investment,
for this reason,Al Qudra Holding PJSC prefers to Loan you the funds to
invest in the project where you return to us 4.5% interest rate annually
for up to 5 to 10 years renewable tenure.

We propose a platform of funding where the project funds will be
approved and disbursed to your company directly as a business Loan on a
4.5% interest Rate per Annum and you can be at liberty to re-invest the
funds into your project directly.

We are interested to make available funds for projects that can generate
our stipulated interest Annually, and we wish to invite your company to
participate in this Entrepreneur Capitalization programme, to make
available the necessary funds needed for your presented project.

After our last board deliberations, we came to a concrete decision to
re-invest the fund under the management of private individuals and
corporate groups within the GCC countries region, However, as Managing
Director and Chairman of the Company, I have my reservation and quota
allocation to present 5 companies every year for funding of their
projects through Al Qudra Holding PJSC, which i can present your company
as one of the companies this year for funding of your project, the
business here is quite different from what is obtainable in the Western
World and Africa.

The investment portfolios we are re-allocating are purely earnings from
private and corporate investment portfolios under our direct
jurisdiction.

The management as a team has decided to unanimously place our earnings
in the hands of third party management experts and entrepreneurs for our
private gratifications, as my direct contact person, it's my desire to
guide you through, to ensure that your allocation is approved and your
proposed investment plans are funded according to your direct financial
need.

As part of our procedure for consideration of project for possible
funding, you are advised to send us a detailed project summary and
business plan for our due diligence and re-evaluation to support your
bid for funding through Al Qudra Holding PJSC, to enable our
strategic/re-evaluation department issue their approval, so an appraisal
can be raised by the board of directors and loan awarding committee on
funding your project.

We'll expect to receive your project's general presentation in the form
of a comprehensive business plan in a compatible format (PDF
-recommended) for our review and consideration.

If the project as presented is acceptable and within our scope of
funding, we shall thus make you an offer on a very clear and precise
terms.

We expect your project presentation/Business plan to be able to cover
the following functional areas:

The structure or an Introduction of the project owner/initiator

- Historical evaluation of business plan (if it is an already existing
project or state if it is a new project)

- Financial structure and analysis to support the investment plan and
proposition as presented.

I will go through the projects in any of the chosen investment field you
choose to place the investment fund through out the duration years
contract tenure based on the agreement.

After our re-evaluation and if your Application is approved, we will
furnish you the official soft copy Al Qudra Holding PJSC NCND MOU for
your perusal and signatories, to enable us present you the official Al
Qudra Holding PJSC Fund disbursement Approval , with an official
invitation to be here in UAE, to sign all the fund release documents
here in our headquarters and proceed to the payment institution for
disbursement of funds.

Please confirm in return email if you can make yourself available in our
disbursement location when required for the final signatories on the
fund release papers and to witness disbursement of funds accordingly.

We expect to read from you in return email with the project summary and
business plan.

Regards,
MOHAMED BIN THAALOOB AL DEREI
(CHAIRMAN/MANAGING DIRECTOR)
AL QUDRA HOLDING PJSC
SHEIKH ZAYED STREET, MINISTRIES COMPLEX,
P.O.BOX 48111, ABU DHABI, UAE.
E-MAIL: MANAGING.DIRECTOR@ALQUDRAHOLDINGS.AE
E-MAIL: INFO@ALQUDRAHOLDINGS.AE
HTTP: // WWW. ALQUDRAHOLDINGS.AE

Header:
Return-Path: <managing.director@alqudraholdings.ae>
Received: from smtp.jino.ru
([81.177.135.94]) by mx.kundenserver.de
(mxeue009
[212.227.15.41]) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 1N0p3V-1dUrKB0uGL-00xKDk for
<xxx>; Thu, 07 Sep 2017 15:46:42 +0200
Received: from webmail.jino.ru
(srv11-mx-st.jinolocal [10.0.0.11])
by smtp.jino.ru
(Postfix) with ESMTP id 9BD10378090A;
Thu, 7 Sep 2017 16:46:40 +0300 (MSK)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="=_0daec2f13334432525a66ea840da8957"
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2017 17:46:40 +0400
<managing.director@alqudraholdings.ae>
To: ...
Cc: Amghar Belaid <amghar_alqudra@mail2consultant.com>, ...
Subject: Re: Investmet from Al Qudra Holding PJSC
In-Reply-To: <c34ab124-9086-8506-bcdc-93c0f3fadfa4@...>
References: <BAF589DC2FF1451185047AD3B22B6ACD@mail2world.com>
<c34ab124-9086-8506-bcdc-93c0f3fadfa4@...>
Message-ID: <c335865760c308a010f0ea97b9e6cb6c@alqudraholdings.ae>
X-Sender: managing.director@alqudraholdings.ae
User-Agent: Jino Webmail

From: Alan Amghar Green <amghar_alqudra@mail2Consultant.com>
Date: February 3 2018
Subject: Re: Investmet from Al Qudra Holding PJSC
CC: director@alqudraholdlng.ae

Hello Mr. ...,

Greetings to you.

Thank you for your mail and update.

Please you can contact our managing director through his official e-mail (director@alqudraholdlng.ae) for further details and to let you know the procedure and modalities of our funding programme. I have also alerted his Excellency of your interest in our funding programme so he will be expecting your detailed email in other to move forward.

Do keep me updated as you proceed with His Excellency.

Thanks,

Amghar Belaid (Senior Investment Consultant)
Al Qudra Holding PJSC
P.O.Box 48111, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Email: amghar_alqudra@mail2consultant.com

- director@alqudraholdlng.ae is not a valid deliverable e-mail box address. The domain alqudraholdlng.ae doesn't exist.
- managing.director@alqudraholdings.ae is also not a valid deliverable e-mail box address. The domain name alqudraholdings.ae doesn't exist.

This is a classical case of fake email addresses - the only valid email address the fraudster use is amghar_alqudra@mail2consultant.com.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Fake sites/Phishing sites.