Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

fxcouriercompanyweb.com

Report any emails with fake links attempting to steal your ID, and any fake sites used by scammers.

fxcouriercompanyweb.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:04 pm

Scam message:

How are you doing today honey, I have sent the Package and I put so many surprises. You will scream when you find out the most precious gift amongst all the items i put in them. There are 2 luggages but have both been packaged together as one package. When you get the package, i want you to separate them. Inside the luggage with white stripes, i put the sum of 100,000 pounds, Electronic Dictionary, A model HP laptop, a Blackberry Phone, gold wristwatch, 8 packs of designer Perfumes, Apple iphone 7+, flowers, 7 Copies Of my Photograph, 2 Manchester united football Club jersey. In the second luggage, i put my belongings in there. This is in order to reduce my luggage when i am coming.

You have proved to be a wonderful person to me. The 100,000 pounds is for you to help me buy the car and register it before i come. I also put photocopies of my passport and international drivers license if needed inside the luggage with white stripes to enable you do the paperwork for the car before i arrive. The money is well hidden inside the luggage in order to prevent detection. I had to do it this way so it would be safe. Please as soon as you receive the package from the courier services just let me know. I am already in offshore baby I am so sorry I could not send you the details yesterday was in rush to offshore my love. Don't worry i will still have access to my email so we can always communicate.

Here are the tracking details for the package

Courier E-mail Id: info@fxcouriercompanyweb.com
Site: http: / / fxcouriercompanyweb.com/indexx.html
Account Number: xxx
Tracking Number:xxx

They will deliver the parcel to you hopefully on Friday. Please let me know as soon as you receive it and make sure you always track the parcel for update ok. i do what i am not understand please help me

The fake site claims to be FX Courier Company World Wild.

FX Courier Company World Wild, a well known company in the areas of Express Industries started itself way back with a vision to offer complete Logistic and courier services to corporate and many other business establishments in various fields of business and all type of segments.
We believe that in the world of today's business every second counts and cost money. Understanding this we have strived to maintain our service standards to best of service benchmarks of today's times. In a short business span of 5 years we have tied up with many corporate and semi – corporate Co. for their Domestic & overseas Courier & Cargo requirements.

Contact details:

FX Courier Company World Wild.
Headquarters
Contact Person: Paul Fordson
Address: 7300 NW 56th St, FL 33166, United States.
Tel: +12019629360
Email: info@fxcouriercompanyweb.com

For Rate Enquiry & Pick-Up Booking:-
Address: 7300 NW 56th St, FL 33166, United States.
Tel: +12019629360
Email: info@fxcouriercompanyweb.com

Branch Office
Contact Person: Bowley Bruce
Address: 1st Floor 69 -70 Long Lane United Kingdom
Tel: +447873912360
Tel: +447010032490
Email: infouk@fxcouriercompanyweb.com

"a short business span of 5 years" is a lie - the fake site was created 10 days ago. The domain replaced a previously reported fake site - fxcouriercompanyworldwide.com.

For the fake site details: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=127247

This is what the fake site looks like:

fx.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

dpdparcelltd.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:06 pm

Same story under another name - the fake site claims to be Dpd Courier.

Dpd Courier a well known company in the areas of Express Industries started itself way back with a vision to offer complete Logistic and courier services to corporate and many other business establishments in various fields of business and all type of segments..
We believe that in today's business every second counts and cost money. Understanding this we have strived to maintain our service standards to best of service benchmarks of today's times. In a short business span of 5 years we have tied up with many corporate and semi – corporate Co. for their Domestic & overseas Courier & Cargo requirements.

Contact details:

Dpd Courier Address: 5 Mandela Way, London SE1 5SU, UK.
Tel: +442070978775
Email: info@dpdparcelltd.com

For Rate Enquiry & Pick-Up Booking:-
5 Mandela Way, London SE1 5SU, UK
Mobile: +442070978775
Email: info@dpdparcelltd.com

"a short business span of 5 years" means less than two weeks. The domain replaced dpdparcelsltd.com, suspended recently for being used in fraud.

For the fake site details: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=127248

This is what the fake site looks like:

dpd.PNG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: fxcouriercompanyweb.com - dpdparcelltd.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:35 am

Fake characters used in scam:

Lilian Chang / Fanny Huang
Cheval Knightsbridge, 15 Cheval Pl, Knightsbridge, London SW7 1EW, UK
+447031874883

Scam format used:

Hello Dear,
Greetings from London!!
It was nice chatting with you, let me tell you more about my self, My full name is Fanny Huang. I'm originally from Singapore, Singaporean Chinese but i was born and brought up in London with UK citizenship.
I was born in UK and lived all my life in London, I'm 27 years old of age and i am a professional system analyst that I studied in college.. My father is late. I'm single and i have to know you more before i go into any relationship with you, lets take it step by step.
I was on holiday in Malaysia for 8 days, during my holiday, i visited, Kuala Lumpur, genting highlands and Langkawi. I just came back to London. I have sent my pictures along with this mail. Also send me your pictures. This is my telephone number +447031874883.
I will be coming back to Malaysia next Month, maybe we can have enough time to meet when i come over, kindly tell me more about your self the way i did as i know noting about you. Take care.
Fanny

Karen Ai Wong
Dolphin Square, Chichester St, Pimlico, London, SW1V 3LX, UK
+447010036992

Tracy Lee / Michelle Lin
Clayponds Ln, Brentford Greater London TW8 0GW, UK.
+447031955447

Nindi Sarna / Mannat Joana / Panaich Leena / Aashi Kshatriya / Rithika Naagesh / Suhana Laskar / Patir Sangita / Meena Singh / Shalini Agrawal / Archana Arya / Sonali Sikdar / Sunitha Ashwin / Jain Ahuja / Sonia Nayyar
Westmount Road Eltham London SE9 1NR
+440748254531 - invalid phone number

Oindrila Mukherjee / Elizabeth Williams - see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=61901
Westmount Road Eltham London SE9 1NR
+447438841844
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Fake sites/Phishing sites.