Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

binoinvest@gmail.com

Report any emails with fake links attempting to steal your ID, and any fake sites used by scammers.

gallonfinancecorp.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:27 am

Entity Number is 313359

According to the fake profile the scammer is using on Twitter:

I'm a private lender at Gallon Finance Company. This is a company with great values and we offer all kinds of financial loan aids.
San Francisco, CA
gallonfinancecorp.com

Stolen picture used:

david.jpg
david.jpg (20.02 KiB) Viewed 6014 times

Online ad:

GALLON LOAN OFFER
Misty Hamm

Hello Everyone out there at Gallon Finance Corp, we understand that the process of getting a loan can seem daunting at times and you can visit our website on http: / / www. gallonfinancecorp.com/ and we will give you the very best beyond your expectation.

From the fake site:

Since Gallon Finance Corp’s inception in 1999, we have helped tens of thousands of Americans realise the dream of home ownership. All of our Mortgage Brokers have completed a Certificate IV in Mortgage Broking and are accredited with the professional industry body.

Gallon Finance Corp is a company in San Fransico and its Entity Number is 313359.

Contact details:

+1 520-428-8648
+1 619-492-9342
contact@gallonfinancecorp.com

+15204288648 / +16194929342 - VoIP numbers

From the fake site details - https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=127176:
Domain Name: GALLONFINANCECORP.COM
Updated Date: 2017-08-23
Creation Date: 2016-08-24
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-08-24
Registrar: Web4Africa Inc.

Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Robert Reel
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 731 Christie Way
Registrant City: North Billerica
Registrant State/Province: MA
Registrant Postal Code: 01862
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.9094735325
Registrant Email: rodney_hord91@hotmail.com

This is what the fake site looks like:

gallon.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mdginvestors.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:19 am

The fake site claims to be MDGinvestors Inc. Private Lender.

Fake profile used on Twitter:

MARK GALLAGHER
@MDGINVESTORSLLC

Get 48 hours funding today!!!!!!!!!!!!
Site: http: / / mdginvestors.com
Email: mark.mdgpropertyinvestorsllc@outlook.com
Phone: 619-362-8242

From the fake site:

MDGinvestors Inc. Private Lender is a reputable firm and private organization that has over 4 branches. We offer loan and Financing services to all seekers, not considering their Country, credit scores and nature of collateral. Your Loan process would be handled directly from our offices.

About MDGinvestors Inc.

A wholly owned subsidiary of Union Bank - offers a wide variety of loans and financing to customers throughout LakeSide, Fair Oaks California and Other US states. There are 18 branches located in the country. The corporate office is located in California.

Are there any upfront charges?
Yes. We, at MDGinvestors Inc.e charge upfront charges called Loan Origination Fee.
This fee serves as processing fees and commitment to our service of your loan application. It is used as compensation for putting the loan in place. In some cases also, a fee might be charged upon the maturity of the loan.

Contact details:

contact@mdginvestors.com
+1(619) 362 8242 | +1(909) 473-5325

+16193628242 / +19094735325 - VoIP numbers

For the fake site details: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=127177

mdginvestors.PNG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

brandfordhouse.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:39 am

From the fake site:

Brandford Warehouse provides world-class services to our clients and some of the largest and most respected corporations in the USA, Canada and Europe.

Contact details:

UK:

+442033227408
70 Wellington Rd N, Hounslow TW4 7AG, UK
USA:

+1(818) 746-2205
20885 Redwood Rd, Castro Valley, CA 94546, United states
Email:

contact@brandfordhouse.com
services@brandfordhouse.com

+18187462205 - VoIP number

For the fake site details: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=127178

brand.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

dallenexpress.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:37 pm

The fake site claims to be Dallen Express.

Dallen EXPRESS is United State’s largest consumer oriented logistics company with a world-class technology platform.

Contact details:

811 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90017
+1(657)229-4112, +1(657)229-4121
contact@dallenexpress.com

+16572294112 / +16572294121 - VoIP numbers.

For the fake site details: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=127183

dallen.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

dalton-investment.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:04 pm

The fake site claims to be Dalton Investment. The real company with the same name has nothing to do with the scam.

Online ad:

loan offer(1)
by Dalton Patrick | DALTON INVESTMENT
Posted: Aug 1, 2017 11:14 ET

I offer loan of all types.

You can be funded within 2 working days with any credit score good or bad credit score with maximum of 30 years to repay
Our lowest rate is 6% with just three easy steps
1.Apply
2.Get approved
3.Get funded in less than 24 hours
Yes, it is that easy! we give negotiation power at the borrower's table
Get approval letter today and start making offers that turn into profit Sincerely
dalton@dalton-investment.com

From the fake site:

Dalton Investment is an award winning financier and our team can take care of your finance requirements. We have been operating for over 19 years and have helped 10000s of customers just like you.

Dalton Investment is a company incorporated in California and its company number is C2557295. Dalton Investment was registered on 9/22/2003.

Contact details:

9621 Franklane Singersglen
Virginia 22850
USA
Phone: +1(732)-806-7304
Mail: contact@dalton-investment.com, applications@dalton-investment.com

+17328067304 - VoIP number

"operating for over 19 years " means since July 2017. For the fake site details: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=127185

dalton.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

dbndinc.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:39 pm

The fake site claims to be DB&D. Inc. - the scammers are abusing the identity of a real company having noting to do with the scam.

On Facebook, 11 hours ago:

We specialized in providing all types of investment
funding including.
1.personal loans
2.business loans
3.real estate loans
4.consolidation loans
5.house loans
6 commercial loans
7.secured loans
8.unsecured loans
and many more, With loans ranging from $5000-$20 million world wide.i
can get you funded in 48 hours,get back to me so we can proceed.
LOAN TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This is to inform you that before you will be qualify in getting a
loan from our company you will have to agree with some certain
condition which are listed below
1. That you must be above 18 years of age
2. You must be willing to pay back the loan funds within the due date
3. We are located in Florida and we offer a 5% interest rate.
4. The Minimum amount of loan funds we give out is $5000.00 and the
Maximum amount is $10,000,000.00
5. We give our client 6 months of grace before they start making their
repayment of the loan funds
6. You will have to send us a scan copy of any of your ID CARD for
proof OF Identity.
7. We do 100% funding.
8. We only charge the loan commitment fee used to cover all expenses
used in procuring this loan funds that you seek.
You can apply for the loan via our website if you are okay with the terms and conditions.
http: / / www. dbndinc.com
424 293 1582

+14242931582 - VoIP number

Fake profile used:

Carlos Mejias
Loan Officer at dbnd.inc
Lives in Vista, California
From Vista, California

Stolen picture used:

carlos.jpg

From the fake site:

Since DB&D. Inc.’s inception in 2015, we have helped tens of thousands of Americans realise the dream of home ownership. All of our Mortgage Brokers have completed a Certificate IV in Mortgage Broking and are accredited with the professional industry body.

DB&D. Inc. is an entity registered at California with company number C3759982 with Office located at 1168 Bow Willow Trail Way
Chula Vista, CA, 91915. Company is incorporated on 23rd February 2015.

Contact details:

1168 Bow Willow Trail Way
Chula Vista, CA, 91915
+1 520-428-8648
contact@dbndinc.com

+15204288648 - Same phone number is already reported here while being used with gallonfinancecorp.com.

"inception in 2015" is a lie - the domain is active since August 2017. For the fake site details: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=127186

dbnd.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

delliotfunding.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:11 pm

The fake site claims to be Elliot Funding.

Online complaint - https://www.scambook.com/report/view/36 ... $12,470.00:

Date Occurred: 08/01/2017
Reported Damages: $12,470.00
Username: Elliott Mike Dwayne
Email: delliotfunding@gmail.com
Since June 9 through August 1, I have been approached by Dwayne Elliot (delliotfunding@gmail.com) by unsolicited email through DealStream's contact info. by telling me that he was a private lender of large amount with long term period. During the communication via email only I had been offered $1.5MM long term loan at 5.0% p.a. for 5 years. As our company was in serious need of funding for growth and expansion, I entered into discussion with him. He proposed a very good terms and conditions that I thought would be a good opportunity of funding.
However, he started to request me pay upfront fees in different name such as loan processing fee, analysis fee, authorization fee, registration fees, etc. I insisted that those collections of loan fees upfront are illegal and violation of regulations in lending.

But, the person did insist , "if you really need the loan, you must pay the fees all upfront. None of these fees are deductible from loan principal or to be paid after you receive the loan".

Over 3 months discussion with repetitive small amount payments made to 3 different individual named accounts, he said he should change the lender due to his bank account had a problem with fraudulent check deposited, and the new lender would require their own origination fee for $1,280. This is typical loan fee scam and nothing else.

I describe the following all the information used in the scam activities made by this person supposed to live in VA.

1. Name used in email communication
Dwayne Elliot delliotfunding@gmail.com
2. Copy of driving license sent
Elliott Mike Dwayne, 9621 Frank Lane, Singers Glen, VA 22850, VA Driver's License No. T63288580
3. Company name used: Elliott's Inc. Licensed in VA in 2012, but expired and no business license fee had been paid since then.
4. The Phone number he reluctantly provided. 540-683-8312

As a general tendency of his communication is just by email and never disclosed his phone or address in the mail. He repeatedly assured that the loan funding wire had been dispatched, but it never arrived to our accounts. When I requested him wire confirmation, he provided a fake copy of bank's wire which was nothing but forged one.
He still keep asking me to pay the last payment I should do by promising many times that the loan fund will hit your account tomorrow morning if I had paid the last fee. I am available to disclose all email communication to date, if necessary.

UPDATE: 08/15/2017
He continued to imply the loan disbursement will be done immediately.Because of our urgent need of funding, we paid on 8/09 $1,120 as final origination fee and the total money taken reached to $13,590.00 as of 8/15.

The real Mike:

This Dwayne mike elliott stole my identity when I applied for a loan about 2 years ago he's using my name and address and to top it off when he scams people guess where the law comes too yes my house all they do is look up the IP address and see it was not me but some scammer in another state. Hope he or it is caught so my name will be cleared!!!!!

Fake profile on Google+ used to spam forums and blogs:

Dwayne Elliot

I am a private lender, Are you still in search of a loan? I offer all types of loan funding ranging from $10,000 to $5 million dollars. With a minimum interest rate of 4.2% for no less than 20 years. Kindly send me an email, if you're very much interested.
Visit our website at www. delliotfunding.com

Other types of online ads:

LOAN OFFER
$100,000 - Singers Glen, Virginia

Hi
I'm a private lender, I offer Private Financing & Hard Money Loans for Flips, Acquisition, Business startup & Rehabs Up to 80% LTV. My Lending Capacity is Nationwide, with a low interest rate of 5%, Very easy process, fast turn times. Guaranteed Approval. Work with D-Elliot-funding llc if you want clear answers and a straightforward loan process
Loan Types: Purchase, Refinance, Equity Cash Out, Rehab Flip, Construction loan, etc .
​Please contact me at your earliest convenience to schedule your tour. You can also reach me via email at delliotfunding@gmail.com
Regards
Dwayne Elliot
LOAN OFFICER
Home Office: Singers glen Virginia USA
Phone: (540)-683-8312

+15406838312 - VoIP number

From the fake site:

Elliot Funding takes pride in long-standing client relationships. Perhaps that's why about 40 per cent of our client base comprises repeat business or customer referrals.

Elliot Funding is a subsidiary/member of ELLIOT, LLC, a company registered in PORTLAND, OR with number 648164-90. Elliot Funding was registered on 12-03-2009.

Getting personally clued up on the lending market helps you borrow smart. So Elliot Funding has put together a comprehensive list of frequently asked loan questions to help you do just that.

... and the list is empty.

Contact details:

Elliot Funding
1706 SE 33RD AVENUE
PORTLAND,
OR 97214
Phone: +1-503-447-5167
Mail: contact-us@delliotfunding.com, applications@delliotfunding.com

+15034475167 - VoIP number

"Elliot Funding was registered on 12-03-2009" is a lie - the fake site is active since June 2017. For the fake site details: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=127188

delliot.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

empacswift.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:36 pm

The fake site claims to be Empac Swift Delivery.

From the fake site:

empac swift Delivery is United State’s largest consumer oriented logistics company with a world-class technology platform.

Contact details:

518 Fairway Drive, Fairfield
CA, United State
(+1)-7074664753
info@empacswift.com
support@empacswift.com

+17074664753 - VoIP number

"United State’s largest consumer oriented logistics company" is active since MAy 2017. For the fake site details: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=127190

empac.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

fidelityloansplc.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:07 pm

The fake site claims to be Fidelity Loans PLC.

From the fake site:

Fidelity Loans PLC is an award winning financier and our team can take care of your finance requirements. We have been operating for over 15 years and have helped 10000s of customers just like you.

Are there any upfront charges?
Yes. We, at Fidelity Loans PLCe charge upfront charges called Loan Origination Fee. This fee serves as processing fees and commitment to our service of your loan application. It is used as compensation for putting the loan in place. In some cases also, a fee might be charged upon the maturity of the loan.

Contact details:

12550 Fuqua St — Floor 2 Southbelt
Ellington, Houston, TX
P: +1 832 303 7148
+1 513 570 5909
Mail: contact@fidelityloansplc.com, applications@fidelityloansplc.com

+18323037148 / +15135705909 - VoIP numbers

"operating for over 15 years" is a lie - the domain is active since June 2017.

"Are there any upfront charges? Yes" - no real company will ask you for upfront payment for giving you a loan.

For the fake site details: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=127239

fidelity.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: binoinvest@gmail.com

Unread postby karojeff » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:55 pm

Quote of the previous post removed. Please use the reply button to post. FF.

Thank you for the information posted here to stop scams. Yes, I am Jefferson Karo Orakpoyovwuru, I am Software Developer quite alright and I am a proud Nigerian. But I am not the maker of these fake scam sites.
You may have thought information used by the scammer from the internet linking to me might have brought me out as the Fake site creator. But I am making this statement here that this claim stating that I am the creator of the scam site is false.
Thank You
karojeff
New survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Fake sites/Phishing sites.