Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

global-parcel.com

Report any emails with fake links attempting to steal your ID, and any fake sites used by scammers.

global-parcel.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:47 pm

Posted on behalf of an almost victim.

New name of company at same address as former scammer

The address is 193 Whitton Rd, Twickenham TW2 7QU. It appears on your website related to a glowaylimited.com with a Dan Wilson from Portland Or as the owner.

The new site located supposedly at that address (which I don't believe even exists) is www. global-parcel.com. They wanted me to fill out a form with my DOB, SSN, and a copy of my driver's license before they would send me a package. Spare me.

The fake site claims to be Global Parcel Logistics.

From the fake site:

We deliver more than a million shipments every day in perfect condition. Proper packaging, labeling and documentation helps ensure yours will be one of them

Contact details on the fake site:

Office193 Whitton Rd, Twickenham TW2 7QU,
Phone: (855) 243-6448
Fax: (855) 243-6448
Email: customerservice@global-parcel.com

+18552436448 - Twilio Tollfree VoIP number

The fake site is active since December 2016, impersonating a company that was active in the USA while having the exact same domain name, but a different location and phone number.

For the fake site details: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=126822

This is what the fake site looks like:

global-parcel.PNG

The same location - Office193 Whitton Rd, Twickenham TW2 7QU was previosuly reported while being used by another fake delivery company called Gloway Limited - for details: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=119178.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

globalsecurityfinancing.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:58 pm

And the same location is also used with another fake delivery comany - GSF Mail or Global Security Financing Mail.

We deliver more than a million shipments every day in perfect condition. Proper packaging, labeling and documentation helps ensure yours will be one of them

Contact details:

Office193 Whitton Rd, Twickenham TW2 7QU,
Phone: (855) 243-6444
Fax: (855) 243-6442
Email: customerservice@globalsecurityfinancing.com

+18552436442 / +18552436444- Twilio Tollfree VoIP numbers

The fake site is active since January 2017. For the fake site details: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=126823

This is what the fake site looks like:

globalsec.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Fake sites/Phishing sites.